MOTOR<br><br>1.8L a gasolina DOHC com sistema VIS e duplo CVVT e acelerador eletrnico, 4 cilindros em "linha", bloco em alumnio, cabeote em alumnio, 16 vlvulas, 160 CV @ 6.500 rpm, torque 182 Nm @ 4.700 rpm e injeo MPI (Mult Point Injection).<br><br>NMERO DE OCUPANTES<br><br>5 pessoas.<br><br>TRANSMISSO<br><br>Automtica de 6 velocidades controlada eletronicamente com . There was a recall related to the failure under NHTSA campaign id number 11v179000 (air bags: frontal: sensor/control module). All of us had seatbealts on but I suffered blunt chest trauma and a concussion. I've been looking for an affordable classic car for a while now as I've wanted to have something more fun to drive around with on the weekends other than my daily car, and I'm so glad my friend Chris recommended checking out SCA auctions. This vehicle is not owned by SCA or our dealers. Updated evoq 10/20/10. I was in the front passenger seat. Airbag Occupancy Sensor. I was hit from behind by at super duty Ford 250 going approx 50mph. Underhood sensor locations-Accent 2002-2003 1.5L and 2004-2005 1.6L engines. $0, Buy it Now $1,900, Buy it Now $2,725, Current Bid: The contact stated after receiving NHTSA campaign number 11v143000 (air bags:frontal:sensor/control module) she was unable to schedule an appointment to have the vehicle repaired. This vehicle is not owned by SCA or our dealers. Search Fixya. 1301 York Rd #800Timonium Maryland 21093 USA, About First, find the SRS computer module. The failure mileage was 85,324. See the used 2013 Hyundai Elantra priced at $14,988. The seat belt buckle sensor wears out in specific Hyundai models, eventually triggering the airbag warning light. In most Hyundai vehicles the airbag control module is under the radio on the floor. She then had the dealer call the Hyundai manufacturer and they stated that the contact would have to pay for the second repair. . Sitemap. Maybe someone before you turned it to "Off" by mistake - this will make the airbag light stay on in most cars. FREE membership. The contact took the vehicle back to the dealer and they stated that she would have to pay for the second repair because they completed the repair under the recall. This happens at a parking lot near chuck e cheese on my sons birthday and I had to have it towed back home. The dealer stated that the module failed and would cost over $600 to repair. Locate the OBD-II port under the dashboard. Look for signs for corrosion or damage. Those pins sometimes can become bent, pushed back in or even broken off. . Due to a damaged wire harness or damaged clockspring, the airbag light may develop a high resistance code. Please be advised that the vehicle descriptions provided may contain errors, inaccuracies, and omissions. Look at the photos - failed to detect and deploy in our case. You will need an OBD II diagnostic scanner to retrieve airbag codes to read and clear the airbag light on your Hyundai. The vehicle was taken to the dealer who advised the contact that the air bag control module was defective and needed to be replaced. Disconnect the battery and bolt down the module and then connect the harness wiring plugs. 88 (NHTSA campaign 08v532000). statistics and reliability analysis of the 2013 Hyundai Elantra. Iridium vs. See It can be somewhat unnerving to wonder whether your airbag is working properly, especially if it happens on a highway. We firmly advise you to inspect the vehicle and verify the vehicle information before placing any bids or agreeing to purchase the vehicle. I've called Hyundai many times asking about a recall on air bags for my 2013 Elentra GLS and they still don't have one. The airbag light may have turned on after you jump-start your Hyundai. The contact owned a 2001 Hyundai Elantra. This vehicle is not owned by SCA or our dealers. To recap, here are 10 simple steps on how to reset the airbag light of your vehicle: Turn your ignition on and off. We do more than just repair the part, we go to the root of the problem and upgrade the components to ensure the issue does not return. By bidding, you agree not to rely on any vehicle descriptions in deciding whether or how much to bid on a vehicle. The contact called gosch Hyundai (100 carriage cir, hemet, CA 92545, (951) 658-3188) and was informed to schedule a service appointment. See Module has to be completely bolted down / installed as . Fuse Box Under the Dashboard, Driver's Side Fuse Box Engine Bay What you will need Hyundai Elantra Blade Type Mini Fuses Bestseller No. Vehicle Descriptions are provided for convenience only. Sometimes, the weight sensors must be replaced to fix this specific Hyundai airbag light problem. The contact owns a 2004 Hyundai Elantra. We firmly advise you to inspect the vehicle and verify the vehicle information before placing any bids or agreeing to purchase the vehicle. Plugin the scanner that can read airbag fault codes on a Hyundai. "CarComplaints.com" , "Autobeef", "What's Wrong With YOUR Car?" The only person in the car was wearing the seat belt bit suffers from severe whiplash. Elantra GLS 1.4L V4. While the vehicle was parked the contact noticed the air bag warning light illuminated on the instrument panel. all problems of the 2007 Hyundai Elantra Behind the cigarette outlet. The failure mileage was 72,000. SCA Auctions and SCA Auction logo are registered to SCA, LLC. During an accident, seat belt retractors and tensioners are deployed and will lock up by their gas charges, similarly to how airbags are deployed in a collision. Vehicle Location. Still waiting for a safety recall on passenger front airbag. Make sure you replace your old battery (or fix any alternator problems). Present (not guaranteed), Driver Air Bag; Passenger Air Bag; Front Side Air Bag; Front Head Air Bag; Rear Head~, 2018 TESLA MODEL 3 Motor AC Permanent Magnet, 2022 TESLA MODEL Y Dual Motor Fr AC Induction, 2021 TESLA MODEL Y Dual Motor Fr AC Induction, Payment is due by 5:00PM branch local time on payment due date, Late Fee: $50.00 or 2% ( whichever is greater). One damage code shouldn't be interpreted as more significant than the other code. Check the fuses under the dash if the airbag light never comes on. The dealer advised all recall repairs related to the air bag were previously performed on the vehicle and there was nothing wrong with the air bags (NHTSA campaign id numbers: 08v532000: air bags: frontal: sensor/control module and 00v332000: air bags: side/window). I saw that in a search while trying to fix the issue that it has been recalled due to the esc. By bidding, you agree not to rely on any vehicle descriptions in deciding whether or how much to bid on a vehicle. Car was taken to the dealer today and the dealer has ordered new sensor. statistics and reliability analysis of the 2013 Hyundai Elantra based on all problems reported for the 2013 Elantra. By Login or Register you agree with SCA Terms & Conditions, Enter your point of destination to get a shipping estimate, Get In touch by contacting us via The warning indicator remained illuminated until the engine was turned off. The vehicle airbag book says their is a sensor in the front center of the car that detects 30 degrees either way. Turn the key to the off position and wait three seconds. If someone is sitting in the seat with the seat belt attached or if the seatbelt is buckled on its own, the light does not come on. Trying to figure out how to reset or get the airbag sensor to turn off. Trusted seatbelt pretensioner repair and airbag module resets. MyAirbags can rebuild your seat belt and will save you hundreds of dollars on each seat belt. All of my options were in one place, and they even offer shipping. Gray 2013 Hyundai Elantra 1.8L Sedan 4 Dr. with 130987 miles for sale at public car auctions in Lake City GA on Future Sale. The complaints are organized into groups with data published by vehicle, vehicle component, and specific problem. By bidding, you agree not to rely on any vehicle information in deciding whether or how much to bid on a vehicle. The auction facility, not SCA, provides these codes. statistics and reliability analysis of Hyundai Elantra based on all problems reported for the Elantra. A . Therefore, vehicle information is not verified or confirmed. Lacerations and broken left wrist. After they read the fault codes, they have a better idea of what is wrong with your Hyundai and write you a quote on how much it will cost to fix the airbag light on your Hyundai. Under the bottom cushion of the passenger seat of your Hyundai, you will find a weight sensor. EXCEEDS MECHANICAL LIMITS The odometer reading does not display accurate mileage as the odometer has "rolled over". This seems like a defect to me as never had any vehicles with this important safety issue. This is a safety feature I thought I would send a message. Dealer claimed the srs control module was (now) defective and must be replaced at owners expense. Let us handle your cars & bids! I also have a problem on my car that is recently starting to have problems starting up. The contact owns a 2001 Hyundai Elantra. You will need to press three locking pins to release the airbag, but since you can't see them, you will need to try for several minutes. Serious airbag issues led to two separate recalls for the Hyundai Elantra. Submit Repair Request. Air bag sensor just went on fir no reason. I was stopped and was pushed a car length into a chevy silverado who was also stopped, my trunk took most of the damage but the front end was pretty bad too, but my airbags didn't deploy. See 2001 Hyundai Elantra was taken to ourisman Hyundai Mazda of laurel, MD to have them perform the Hyundai recall no. We demonstrated the most common places for front crash airbag sensor on Hyundai Sonata but the same design and procedure may apply to multiple Hyundai models during the years. Subsequently and on the same day of claimed repair, the srs (air bag) control module began to show a failure light on the vehicle dashboard. all problems of the 2013 Hyundai Elantra Has anyone else had this problem or has there been a recall for this? A faulty front seat weight sensor can accidentally deploy the airbags in the 2006-2008 model years. Meanwhile, the excessive pressure inside the airbags of the 2006 and 2007 models could cause them to deploy by accident. The contact received a recall notice for NHTSA campaign id number 08v533000 (air bags:frontal:sensor/control module). I feel this is a failure of Hyundai's research and development plus quality control of a major safety system device. See Hyundai elantra has airbag lite on due to passenge sensor fault Hey, take a look at www.airbagmodul.com They're working in Airbag-Simulators, Occupancy Sensor-Simulators and Seat Belt-Sensors. The failure mileage was 52,000 and the current mileage was 64,000. $3,675, Current Bid: See * Live. I am concerned about this as this is the basic safety feature of the car and the cost of replacing the. Repeat these steps twice and your vehicle's airbag system should be reset. Chrysler Crossfire passenger module help needed, 2019 Toyota Prius Prime SRS module removal, 2019 Toyota Prius Prime seat belt removal. all problems of the 2006 Hyundai Elantra Your email address will not be published. . Bid on over 300,000 IAA vehicles for the same wholesale prices as auto dealers - cut out the middleman. FREE membership. +1 (302) 206-0015 | (888) 364-7184 | [emailprotected] | 15173B NE 21st Ave, North Miami Beach, FL 33162, United States. The car has not been in any accidents or had any issues. The contact stated the recall could cause the air bag to deploy. She stated that the air bag remained illuminated when she took the vehicle to an authorized dealer. If passenger body position is so strict, I am concerned that the airbag is unreliable for realistic driving conditions. Part Number: 95910-3Y010. The srs control module on this vehicle appeared to perform its function correctly for 8 years; no failure symptoms were evident. The contact depressed the brake pedal but crashed into the preceding vehicle. The failure mileage was 29,000 and the current mileage was 29,500. $3,675, Current Bid: Side impact airbag sensors can be the culprit in some cases. Only you know what it means. I've been looking for an affordable classic car for a while now as I've wanted to have something more fun to drive around with on the weekends other than my daily car, and I'm so glad my friend Chris recommended checking out SCA auctions. Use of this website requires acceptance of the Privacy Policy, Website Terms of Use and Member Terms & Conditions. Updated 11/16/lj Dealer finally said they could replace the "sensor mat" in the seat, but did not offer this until the car was no longer under warranty. The airbag light comes on after 10 min when no one is sitting in the passenger seat. All of us had seatbealts on but I suffered blunt chest trauma and a concussion. We are open to the public, giving you access to dealer-only auctions without needing a dealer's license. All airbag srs components must be installed and connected properly before installing the airbag control module. If the side impact sensor fails, it will need to be replaced. However, two months prior, she was informed the vehicle needed an air bag module due to internal failure. Platinum Spark Plugs: Which is Better for Your Engine? Primary and Secondary damage codes are used to identify the vehicle's known damage or reported damage only, and both codes specify impactful information about the vehicle. "takata recall" my husband, daughter, and I were in an accident with a driver of a Mini van who blew a stop sign on a city street. SCA, LLC is not owned by or affiliated with IAA, Inc. All vehicles are purchased from SCA Auctions, not IAAI. Dealer failed to install the recall repair item yet dealer claimed the recall work was completed. SRSCM what then? Supply Chain Sidestep: How Refurbished Auto Electronics Are Helping Motorists, Custom Color Seat Belts Approved By Auto Enthusiasts, Communication error between Weight Classification System ECU & SRSCM, Left-hand Front Crash Sensor Short To Ground or Earth, Left-hand Front Crash Sensor Short To Power Feed (VSS), Left-hand Front Crash Sensor Communication Error, Right-hand Front Crash Sensor Short To Ground or Earth, Right-hand Front Crash Sensor Short To Power Feed (VSS), Right-hand Front Crash Sensor Communication Error, Driver Airbag Short To Ground or Earth/Power Feed (VSS), Passenger Airbag Short To Ground or Earth, Passenger Airbag Short To Ground or Earth/ Power Feed (VSS), Passenger Airbag Short To Power Feed (VSS), Driver Seat Belt Pretensioner Resistance Too High, Driver Seat Belt Pretensioner Resistance Too High/Low, Driver Seat Belt Pretensioner Resistance Too Low, Driver Seat Belt Pretensioner Shorts To Ground or Earth/Power Feed (VSS), Driver Seat Belt Pretensioner Short To Ground or Earth, Driver Seat Belt Pretensioner Short To Power Feed (VSS), Passenger Seat Belt Pretensioner Resistance Too High/Low, Passenger Seat Belt Pretensioner Resistance Too High, Passenger Seat Belt Pretensioner Resistance Too Low, Passenger Seat Belt Pretensioner Shorts To Ground or Earth/Power Feed (VSS), Passenger Seat Belt Pretensioner Short To Ground or Earth, Passenger Seat Belt Pretensioner Short To Power Feed (VSS), Short Between Driver & Passenger Inflator Circuits (1996) SRS Control Module (1997-2000), Driver Side Impact Airbag Resistance Too High/Low, Driver Side Airbag Short To Ground or Earth, Driver Side Impact Airbag Short To Ground or Earth/Power Feed (VSS), Driver Side Airbag Short To Power Feed (VSS), Passenger Side Impact Airbag Resistance Too High/Low, Passenger Side Airbag Resistance Too High, Passenger Side Airbag Resistance Too Low ), Passenger Side Airbag Short To Ground or Earth ), Passenger Side Impact Airbag Short To Ground or Earth/Power Feed (VSS), Passenger Side Airbag Short To Power Feed (VSS), Driver Seat Track Position Sensor Short Or Short To Ground or Earth, Driver Seat Track Position Sensor Open Or Short To Power Feed (VSS), Passenger Seat Track Position Sensor Short Or Short To Ground or Earth, Passenger Seat Track Position Sensor Open Or Short To Power Feed (VSS), Passenger Seat Track Position Sensor Short To Power Feed (VSS), Satellite Left-hand Side Short To Ground or Earth/Power Feed (VSS, Left-hand Side Crash Sensor Short To Ground or Earth, Left-hand Side Crash Sensor Short To Power Feed (VSS), Satellite Right-hand Side Short To Ground or Earth/Power Feed (VSS), Right-hand Side Crash Sensor Short To Ground or Earth, Right-hand Side Crash Sensor Short To Power Feed (VSS), Satellite Lefthand/Righthand Communication Error, Left-hand Side Crash Sensor Communication Error, Right-hand Side Crash Sensor Communication Error, Rear Side Impact Sensor Fault right side, Rear Side Impact Sensor Communication fault Left Side, Rear Side Impact Sensor Communication fault Right Side, Left-hand Rear Side Airbag Resistance Too High, Left-hand Rear Side Airbag Resistance Too Low, Left-hand Rear Side Airbag Short To Ground or Earth, Left-hand Rear Side Airbag Short To Power Feed (VSS), Right-hand Rear Side Airbag Resistance Too High, Right-hand Rear Side Airbag Resistance Too Low, Right-hand Rear Side Airbag Short To Ground or Earth, Right-hand Rear Side Airbag Short To Power Feed (VSS), Passenger Occupant Classification System Communication Error, Passenger Occupant Classification System Wrong ID, Left-hand Curtain Airbag Resistance Too High, Left-hand Curtain Airbag Resistance Too Low, Left-hand Curtain Airbag Short To Ground or Earth, Left-hand Curtain Airbag Short To Power Feed (VSS), Right-hand Curtain Airbag Resistance Too High, Right-hand Curtain Airbag Resistance Too Low, Right-hand Curtain Airbag Short To Ground or Earth, Right-hand Curtain Airbag Short To Power Feed (VSS), PODS(Passenger Occupant Detecting System) Sensor(Bladder) Defect, Driver Seat Belt Buckle Open Or Short To Power Feed (VSS), Driver Seat Belt Buckle Short Or Short To Ground or Earth, Passenger Seat Belt Buckle Open Or Short To Power Feed (VSS), Passenger Seat Belt Buckle Short Or Short To Ground or Earth, CAN time-out ACU (OCS occupant wight sensor or AIRBAG MODULE BAD), Crash Recorded (Frontal) (Send Airbag Module to us for Reset ), ECU Mismatch, Crash Recorded Or Internal Fault, Crash Recorded (Driver Side) (Send Airbag Module to us for Reset), Crash Recorded (Passenger Side) (Send Airbag Module to us for Reset), Passenger Side With PAB Inhibited (Replace SRSCM), Crash Recorded (Seat Belt Pretensioner Only) (Send Airbag Module to us for Reset), Belt Pretensioner 6 Times Deployment (Replace SRSCM), Control Unit Configuration missing or incorrect, Crash Recorded In Full Stage Frontal (Send Airbag Module to us for Reset), Anchor Pretensioner front-Driver resistance too High, Anchor Pretensioner front-Passenger resistance too High, Sensor Cluster Change Detection/Uncalibrated (Bad Airbag Control Module), Airbag code: pretensioner resistance too low, Airbag code: pretensioner resistance too high. E-mail or The vehicle had not been repaired. The air bag light had illuminated and remained on. Updated 03/20/09. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. 2011-2013 Hyundai Elantra Module Assembly-Air Bag Control. This is a safety issue and one that a 5 year old car shouldn't have! Disconnect the positive battery cable and wait 3 min. Took it in to the dealer and my regular guy, both said it was a "switch" in the passengers seat that required the entire seat bracket to be replaced. 2022, CarProblemZoo.com All rights reserved. It should be between 1.7 and 2.3 ohms. Active 2013 Beetle Rollover Bars. The microswitch inside the seat belt buckle wears out over time and eventually fails to function correctly. The contact owns a 2007 Hyundai Elantra. Even after telling them there are many on the internet that has complained about that same thing and yet nothing is done. Wiring harness was replaced and owner cautioned by technician and service manager on danger of liquid seeping from cup holder into console and recommended not using console cup holders but ones in back seat instead. The failure mileage was 120,826. If you want we can take another look at your srs contro Latest Post: Airbag Light Still On After Reset? . The contact owns 2007 Hyundai Elantra. Front vehicle photos 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data. SCA and our dealers do not guarantee that the vehicle information is accurate or absolute, and we strongly disclaim all warranties, guarantees, or representations. These codes and crash data will not clear with a diagnostic scanner. Apparently the problem has not been resolved in the 2007 Elantra and a design flaw still exists such that a minor spill from the cup holder installed on the console can short out the wiring making the airbag inoperable and putting the passengers at risk and resulted in at least one death prior to the earlier recall. The most recently reported issues are listed below. I had Hyundai motors and luther bloomington Hyundai Mitsubishi kia perform NHTSA campaign id number: 08v532000. The contact owns a 2003 Hyundai Elantra. all problems of the 2004 Hyundai Elantra updated 07/15/jb. . Hyundai should fix this issue and stop making us pay for there mistakes and laziness on these recalls that are so serious. Careers Look at the photos - failed to detect and deploy in our case. Please be advised that the vehicle information provided may contain errors, inaccuracies, and omissions. You should not be driving home from work to see the air bag light come on, not knowing if it is going to go off in you'll face and cause you to have a crash. 9.1K views 1 year ago WHERE IS THE FRONT AIRBAG CRASH SENSOR ON HYUNDAI, CRASH SENSOR REPLACEMENT Show more Shop the Auto Repair Guys store $24.99 $15.99 We reimagined cable. All other logos, brands and designated trademarks are the property of their respective holders. Early trends show problems with the steering wandering / pulling to one side along with premature tire wear. Parts Catalog Instead Hyundai issued a TSB & dealers have been replacing pads & rotors on a per-complaint basis. Under the center console. When I purchased the car on the 23 of feburary the salesman assured me nothing was wrong with this car had only had one owner noticed that in the interior of the car there were water rings and a mold substance slaesman assured it was not mold took it basck 2 days later they replaced struts and again voiced my concern about mold was assured again it was not took it back on 13 of March the owner called and advised me to pick up car stated they had some one come out and inspect the car and they determined it was not mold when ask for a copy of document was told inspector refused to leave one. Airbag sensor light has come on shortly after 110k miles, this disables the system. Before troubleshooting the airbag light on your Hyundai, we recommend that you verify with your Hyundai dealer to check if your vehicle is still under warranty. The dealer made repairs to the air bag sensor yet the failure recurred. Accidentally airbag deployment can result in serious personal injury if the circuit resistance is measured with a tester. The manufacturer was notified, the consumer was referred to the dealer. The contact owns a 2002 Hyundai Elantra. Thats how you, the driver know there is a problem with your airbag system. Please note that upon the pick up of the vehicle, it may not start, drive, or move. The average cost for a Hyundai Elantra Air Bag Occupant Sensor Replacement is between $415 and $426. Example: "Bad Brakes", "Toyota Recall", etc. Run & Drive: The auction location confirmed that upon arrival at the auction location facility, the vehicle started with or without a jump while engaging both reverse and forward gears, with the steering wheel making complete rotations in both directions from its starting position. We firmly advise you to inspect the vehicle and verify the vehicle information before placing any bids or agreeing to purchase the vehicle. I shouldn't have to considering this is an on going issue with Hyundais. The least expensive way to fix this problem is to replace the seat belt buckle. Updated 01/21/09. Fast & easy 24 hour turn around. Content is for informational purposes only. How to remove SRS Airbag Control Module \u0026 Seat Belts on a HYUNDAI ELANTRA 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019The video shows complete or partial disassembly of the center console to remove the airbag control computer module and front seat belts.Airbag Module Reset Servicehttps://www.myairbags.com/product/airbag-module-reset-3/Seat Belt Repair Servicehttps://www.myairbags.com/product/seat-belt-repair-1-stage/Airbag Control Module Look-up locationhttps://www.myairbags.com/srs-airbag-control-module-location-lookup/For more information , visit our website at www.myairbags.com!Ask questions \u0026 give answers! Do not use electrical test equipment to check SRS circuits unless instructed to in this Service Manual. The manufacturer was not notified. The outer side of the seat. The Airbag System does a quick self-check of all the sensors and components. Find the best deals on cars, trucks, SUVs, boats, trailers, and more with SCA. The airbag module continuously monitors all the components that make up the airbag system. Steps to remove airbag control module. Step 1: Check the passenger airbag switch. The airbag light comes on after 10 min when no one is sitting in the passenger seat.