If you purchased your subscription via Google Play Store: Open the Google Play Store. You are responsible for all Internet access charges. Normally its $120 for 50mins, and also packages. Arbitrators can award the same damages and relief that a court can award. We reserve the right to, and by continuing to use the Service, you agree that we may include you in or exclude you from these tests without notice. Just two weeks after opening, StretchLab has nearly 300 members. If you believe the work has been reproduced or distributed in a way that constitutes a copyright infringement or are aware of any infringing material available through the Service, please notify us by completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to us as the Designated Copyright Agent. But Ive noticed, both in my life and the lives of people close to me, how getting older can begin to drastically limit what your body can and cannot do especially in regard to mobility. In fact, Im more or less fine with the fact that Im getting older, slower and rounder. StretchLab, a highly customized stretching concept started in Venice Beach, is now open in SouthPark and it's off to a red-hot start. THE SERVICE AND ALL CONTENT AND SOFTWARE ASSOCIATED THEREWITH, OR ANY OTHER FEATURES OR FUNCTIONALITIES ASSOCIATED WITH THE SERVICE, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. Deliver this notice, with all items completed, to us, as the Designated Copyright Agent at:? But after each session I would go home to see how much closer I was getting to touching my toes, and while I may not have noticed much difference after the first two, by my fifth session I. was wiggling my little piggies all the way home. After this period the membership is complete. You shouldn't neglect Stretching. But then again, Im not sure this was the Fountain of Youth Ponce de Len was looking for. Third party rights. That, my friends, is because of something called Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation. If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. I think I was one of the first people to sign up back in July and have been waiting patiently for their opening. IF YOU PURCHASED THROUGH A STRETCHLAB WEBSITE OR APP CLICK THE CORRESPONDING "INFO" ICON OR ACCOUNT BUTTON AT THE TOP OF THE SCREEN TO REQUEST CANCELLATION. New to StretchLab? You agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the State of California. We refer to this automatically-collected information as Device Information., Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, credit card token (we do not store the full number), email address, and phone number. Not all content is available in all formats, such as HD, Ultra HD or HDR and not all plans allow you to receive content in all formats. The time it takes to begin watching Content will vary based on a number of factors, including your location, available bandwidth at the time, the Content you have selected and the configuration of your Streaming Device. In fact, Im more or less fine with the fact that Im getting older, slower and rounder. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet. If any provision or provisions of these Terms of Use shall be held to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and enforceability. Further, unless both you and we agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person's claims with your claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. Written notice of cancellation is required for all requests. Regardless of the manner in which the arbitration is conducted, the arbitrator shall issue a reasoned written decision explaining the essential findings and conclusions on which the award is based. From time to time, promotional codes may be available, including those provided as part of a third-party promotion. We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. (such a personal touch) One can either get a 25 minute . I sent an email to Dominion StretchLab to cancel my membership on 6/29/2021. Getting a good deep stretch can make a world of a difference in performance, pain management, & posture. As a former athlete I can attest to the importance of staying flexible. CMSCsrfCookie - Stores a security token to prevent cross-site forgery. Applications. Wear either sweatpants or compression shorts under your bottoms your legs will be in the air, and no one wants a ticket to the junk show. Where StretchLab differs from, say, the kind of static, solo touch your toes and hold for 10 seconds stretching you either do everyday before working out or that you did all the way back in P.E. By using the Site following any modifications to the Terms of Use, you agree to be bound by any such modifications to the Terms of Use. If you elect to seek arbitration, you must first send to us, by certified mail, a written Notice of your claim ("Notice"). We do not grant any license or other authorization to any user of our trade names, trademarks, service marks or other marks or logos, or those of our partners, without our separate express written agreement. It is your sole responsibility to control the dissemination and use of your password, control access to and use of your account, and notify us when you desire to cancel your account on the Site. USE OF AN APPLICATION IS AT YOUR OWN OPTION AND RISK. The Stretch Rewards Membership entitles you to up to *50% off stretches. Free trials are for new and certain former subscribers only. I don't want to give them all my details before getting a general idea of how much sessions cost. What the Science Says: The basic science behind stretching is that our muscles are more elastic when theyre warm. The Stretch Rewards Card is for the use of a one on one Full Price 60 min Stretch Consultation($120). You may edit your Payment Method information by visiting our website and clicking on the "Account" link, available at the top of the pages of the website. These Terms of Use (the Agreement or Terms of Use) create a contract between you and StretchLab the owner of the Content and owner and operator of the Services (referred to in this Agreement as we or us). Stretchlab Tustin has made it a requierment that the front desk team informs every client about our commitment period of 12 week (3 month) and our cancellation policy before they even sign a membership agreement. 3. We cannot be responsible for maintaining any information that you provide to us, and we may delete or destroy any such information at any time. In addition, we continually test various aspects of the Service, including our website, user interfaces, service levels, plans, promotional features, availability of the Service and Content, delivery and pricing. Our studios are open, fun & energetic! It is a condition of such license that, except to the extent expressly permitted under applicable law, you do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the Service or Content. We may modify these Terms of Use at any time, simply by updating andposting these Terms of Use on the Site and without notice to you. Claim your discounted intro Stretch! We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). We will not be responsible or liable . CMSShoppingCart - Stores your shopping cart items when you are not registered for easier access. IF YOU PURCHASED IN A STUDIO LOCATION, YOU MUST RETURN TO THE STUDIO LOCATION TO CANCEL. Always access your sensitive account information by going directly to the website and not through a hyperlink in an email or any other electronic communication, even if it looks official. When my initial session wrapped, two thoughts came to mind: One, that my fears that StretchLab was going to require even a modicum of strenuous effort on my part were unfounded; and two, that I felt really good, much like how it feels when youre done working out in the gym, but minus the sweat and, Measuring success when it comes to StretchLab is difficult; I didnt walk in that first day with any pain, so judging the workouts for their ability to prevent it was out of the question. If you do not agree to these Terms of Use, you may not access and/or use the Service. Meanwhile, Stretch Zone says their sessions will enhance your athletic performance by easing residual muscle tension,. The Stretch Rewards Program costs $30 for a 12-month membership. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. CMSCookieLevel - Does not store personal information, used to manage other cookie settings. When you create your Service account, you will provide information and authorization regarding your Payment Method. In addition, you agree not to enforce any "moral rights" in and to the Feedback, to the extent permitted by applicable law. Cancelling you Service subscription does not cancel any other subscriptions, memberships, or purchases youve made with Xponential Fitness or any of its affiliates. If you do not agree to these Terms of Use, you may not use the Site. You assume all risks associated with your use of the Service or Content, including, without limitation, the risk of physical or mental injury caused by your participation in any exercise routine that is part of the Content. Refund policy- All gift card sales are final No refunds. This privacy policy explains what information we collect about users of our web site and describes how we will use it. I dont think my ankles have gotten that close to my butt in a decade. We will bill the subscription fee to your Payment Method. You may view Content through the Service primarily within the country in which you have established your account and only in geographic locations where we offer our service and have licensed such Content. The idea, as StretchLab sees it, is that stretching is the key to living a healthier life; stretching promotes increased mobility and flexibility, prevents injury and can ease or eliminate the pains that go hand-in-hand with an aging body. Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation is the method we use in our one-on-one stretches and certain stretches in our group sessions. Follow him on Twitter. In the event of any conflict between these Terms of Use and information provided by Customer Support or other portions of our website, these Terms of Use will control. Juan Ponce De Len was a 16th-century Spanish explorer and conquistador, famous for both being the first governor of Puerto Rico, and for leading the first expedition of Europeans into what is now the state of Florida. Measuring success when it comes to StretchLab is difficult; I didnt walk in that first day with any pain, so judging the workouts for their ability to prevent it was out of the question. The Stretch Rewards Membership gives you discounts for looking after your body on a regular basis. __cfduid - Does not store personal information, verifies trusted web traffic. class in the 7th grade, is the application of the aforementioned Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation, or PNF. Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address. Membership is no longer available to NEW clients from 19th December 2020. We are free to use any comments, information, ideas, concepts, reviews, or techniques or any other material contained in any communication you may send to us ("Feedback"), including responses to questionnaires or through postings to the Service, including the website and user interfaces, worldwide and in perpetuity without further compensation, acknowledgement or payment to you for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and creating, modifying or improving the Service. Surprising, given how much I had heard about the 1-on-1 stretching class, and given the. Cancellation will be effective at the end of the current period for which you have paid. These Terms of Use, and the agreement they create, shall be governed by and interpreted according to the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to the State of California's conflict of laws principles. That elasticity is something that can be trained, over time, by repetitive extending and contracting of the muscles, increasing range of motion, increasing blood flow and preventing catastrophic failure of our muscles that might come with stressing them when theyre tight. You understand that physical exercise can be strenuous and can cause injury. I have been to the boutique/studio 3 times now. All issues are for the arbitrator to decide, including issues relating to the scope and enforceability of this arbitration agreement. Submit will be disabled until all fields are filled out or cleared. [] StretchLab website StretchLab is a stretching studio that offers one on one assisted stretching as well as innovative and fun small group classes. Identify the material you claim is infringing and that is to be removed or disabled and provide information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the web site where such material may be found. In addition, please be advised that information collected on this Site may be used to populate the program application(s) that we use for our programs. Additionally, we use this Order Information to: We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site. These cookies are set for the specific task of increasing the security of the service and to protect your data. THEREFORE, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Open the Settings app. Our studios are open, fun & energetic! You must have Internet access and provide us with a current, valid, accepted method of payment (as such may be updated from time to time, "Payment Method") to use the Service. Have Questions? These cookies remember that you visited our website and we may share this information with third-parties, such as advertisers. IF YOU PURCHASED IN A STUDIO LOCATION, YOU MUST RETURN TO THE STUDIO LOCATION WHERE YOU PURCHASED IT TO CANCEL. Use of the Site for the any following purposes or activities is strictly prohibited:a) conducting or supporting illegal activity of any type whatsoever; b) transmitting or storing worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature; c) threatening, harassing, abusing, impersonating, injuring or intimidating others; d) interfering with others' use ofthe Site, unless such interference is for the purpose of complying with another section of these Terms of Use; e) delivering spam or collecting information to deliver spam, or sending unsolicited email advertisements; f) decompiling, disassembling, reverse engineering or otherwise attempting to discover any source code contained in the Site; g) disguising the origin of any content transmitted through the Site or manipulating your presence on the Site; and/or h) causing the launch of any automated system(s) that accesses the Site in a manner that sends more request messages to servers of the Site in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional online web browser. ASP.Net_SessionId - Used to identify the users session on the server. If the Rewards Card is stolen or lost The Stretch Lab takes no responsibility and will NOT honour previous stretches and a new card, You may purchase a Stretch Rewards card for. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to the United States. We may authorize your Payment Method through various methods, including authorizing it up to approximately one month of service as soon as you register. 4. Except as otherwise expressly provided for in these Terms of Use, any price changes applicable to your account will take effect on the next billing period following our email notice to you of the price change. Thank you @stretchlab_ @skechersperformance @southbayrunnersclub @mountains2beachmarathon @lamarathon @runcompetitor @runnersworldmag #laroadrunners #larr #manhattanbeach #redondobeach #hermosabeach #santamonica #elsegundo #unstoppable #beastmode #believe #noexcuses #runner #runners #marathon #marathontraining #choosegreatness #runnerscommunity, A post shared by @ stretchlab_ on Oct 23, 2017 at 2:29pm PDT. Therefore, to maintain exclusive control, you should not reveal your password to anyone. To the extent you provide personal information about a named person or entity that is not a current subscriber of our Service, you represent that you have that persons or entitys consent to do so. These Terms of Use supersede any previous agreements between you and StretchLab including any previous version of these Terms of Use. For example, we use Netmasons to power our storefront and loyalty platforms. Currently, you must be at least eighteen (18) years of age or older and live in the United States in order to use the Site. Some Content may be available for temporary download and offline viewing on certain supported devices (Offline Titles). BY USING THE SERVICE, YOU AGREE TO RECEIVE, WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE OR PROMPTING, UPDATED VERSIONS OF THE SERVICE AND RELATED THIRD-PARTY SOFTWARE. I went in hoping for a quick, easy means to work on my flexibility in an effort to recapture that I can do anything feeling from my youth, and while I may not be bounding over tall buildings any time soon, the fact that I was able to realize increased range of motion in only a few sessions makes me think that, with additional, diligent studio-work, I could get there. We automatically bill your Payment Method on or about the calendar day corresponding to the commencement of your paying subscription. Lying on my back with my head resting comfortably on a little rubber pillow, Natalie asked why I had come in that day. Jeff Gross is MELs senior editor for social media and content marketing. These Applications are provided solely as a convenience to you, and we are not responsible for such Applications. My last appointment was on 6/29/2021 and I . that Ponce de Len was convinced was somewhere in the Sunshine State. This software may vary by device and medium, and functionalities may also differ between devices. Promotional codes can only be used once, cannot be redeemed for cash, and may be combined with other offers, including a free trial, subject to certain restrictions as we determine in our sole discretion. When you place an order through the Site, create a loyalty account or redeem points we will maintain your information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information. We will use technologies to verify your geographic location. From boxing to barre and everything in between A healthier, better looking, and more successful you starting at $9.99 per month. StretchLab Pro Tip #1: If you care about the well-being of your flexologist, dont go barefoot no one wants to touch your sweaty-ass feet. References to the Service include all the features and functionalities, website, and user interfaces, as well as all content and software associated with the Service. We reserve the right in our sole and absolute discretion to make changes from time to time and without notice in how we offer and operate the Service. But Ive noticed, both in my life and the lives of people close to me, how getting older can begin to drastically limit what your body can and cannot do especially in regard to mobility. Submit will be disabled until all fields are filled out or cleared. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, in no event shall we or any of our directors, officers, or employees, or those of our agents, affiliates, or content or service providers (hereinafter associated entities) be liable for damages of any kind whatsoever including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or punitive arising from, or directly or indirectly related to, your use of or inability to use this Site or its content, materials and functions. Please review our Privacy Statement to understand our practices. At the end of January 2021, StretchLab stated that it is continuing its growth and domination in the industry after recently signing its 300th franchise agreement. Payment Methods. In the event your use of the Service is terminated immediately as set forth above, you will not be entitled to any refund of the subscription fee that has been billed to your account as of the date of termination. Additionally, as you browse the website or platform, we collect information about the individual pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. You may not otherwise copy, reproduce, distribute or otherwise exploit any content, code, data or materials on the Site. Natalie never called out specifically when she was doing PNF, but in almost every exercise she would have me extend whatever body part she was working against her weight as I breathed in, and then contract as I breathed out; the result of which was a deeper stretch on each contraction, and my range of motion increasing before my very eyes. Phew! General See more of StretchLab (Gilbert) on Facebook. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, we will respond expeditiously to these allegations and take whatever action, in our sole discretion, we deem appropriate, including removal of the challenged material from the web site. NOTHING IN THESE TERMS OF USE SHALL AFFECT ANY NON-WAIVABLE STATUTORY RIGHTS THAT APPLY TO YOU. Such revisions shall be effective immediately; provided however, for existing subscribers, such revisions shall, unless otherwise stated, be effective 30 days after posting of the modified Terms of Use and/or Privacy Statement. The Alleged Cure-All: StretchLab, a now-nationwide collection of assisted stretching studios founded in Venice, California, back in 2015. If your claim is for US$10,000 or less, we agree that you may choose whether the arbitration will be conducted solely on the basis of documents submitted to the arbitrator, through a telephonic hearing, or by an in-person hearing as established by the AAA Rules. Click on your profile icon. If you qualify, your subscription starts with a free trial. From the dropdown menu, select "Account.". Existing clients will remain on the membership for a 12 month period. Except as expressly set forth herein, the payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the AAA Rules. Fill in the information below and we will invite your friends to try StretchLab! It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet. Happy Monday! The performance cookies we use include: Advertising cookies are used on some of our loyalty & ecommerce platforms to tailor marketing to you and your interests and provide you with a more personalized service in the future. The subscription fee for the Service will be billed at the beginning of the paying portion of your subscription unless and until you cancel your subscription in the manner described below. Without these cookies, the advertisements that you see may be less relevant and interesting to you. By using the Services, you expressly consent to such processes. Others are functional cookies which are stored on your device and will be used to recognize you as a user, the next time you visit. Use of Information Submitted. All content, materials and services provided on this Site, without limitation, are given on an "as is and "as available" basis, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranty for information, data processing services, uninterrupted access, or any warranties concerning the availability, accuracy, usefulness, or content of information, and any warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Entire Agreement. You agree that any notices, agreements, disclosures or other communications that we or our affiliates send to you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including that such communications be in writing and, with respect to marketing materials, that you be provided information on how to opt out from receiving such materials. First of all, you walk in to an adorable space that smells glorious. When merchants use our platform to power their online eCommerce programs, we place the following cookies for visitors of their stores: This Privacy Policy describes how your personal information is collected, used, and shared when you visit, create an account or make a purchase on our website or loyalty platform. Subscription fees are fully earned upon payment. Build StretchLab membership and work to retain current clientele. As Hall said, "It's not a workout studio; it's a recovery . His daily ICYMI column, which chronicles all things meta on the site, is the quickest way to catch up on MEL, and the funniest thing youll read all day. Surprising, given how much I had heard about the 1-on-1 stretching class, and given the nouveau . (A 30-minute stretching session costs 55 bucks; a 60-minute session, $100.) In some instances, your available balance or credit limit may be reduced to reflect the authorization during your free trial period. Does not store personal identification data. Initial franchise fee: $60,000. We do not warrant that the Site or the services, content, functions or materials contained therein will be timely or secure or continue uninterrupted or error-free or that defects will be corrected.