Please enter your email address and we will send you an email with a reset password code. If you have questions, please contact [emailprotected]. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. We greatly appreciate all the outpouring of prayers and support from everyone. Albert L. Gricoski Funeral Home, Frackville, has charge of arrangements.Published in Republican & Herald from Jan. 23 to Jan. 24, 2021++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Joseph A. Jordan, Sr., 79, of Cresswell Gardens, Ashland, a former member of the Jordan Brothers Band, passed away Jan. 20, 2021, at Geisinger Medical Center, Danville.Services were postponed at that time because of COVID-19 concerns and restrictions. Tom Wolf Back on March 10, a call came in to the Schuylkill County 9-1-1 dispatch center. ). Family and friends are welcome to leave their condolences on this memorial page and share them with the family. Joe was always a blessing to be around and spend time with.I am truly blessed to have had him as a cousin-in-law. Rest In Peace. Joseph Anthony Swingle, 96, of Frackville passed away Sunday, September 15th, at Lehigh Valley Health Network Schuylkill-East. January 4, 2023 Jean Marie Dura December 29, 2022 (92 years old) View obituary. Ever by his side, Josephs family remained supportive and loving as he prepared to transition on from this world and into Gods loving embrace. Born December 5, 1951, in McKeesport, he was the son of the late Lawrence D. and Amelia (Gregory) Jordan, and best friend and life partner of Karen Miller. They had a succession of 21 hit recordings. Rest In Peace my Christian brother. You; Joe, and your band brought me through my youth with a smile on my face and songs that play on in my minds eye. Local News, Local Entertainment To use this feature, use a newer browser. You can customize the cemeteries you volunteer for by selecting or deselecting below. There is no photo or video of Joseph B. Bluge.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. Local News. Found more than one record for entered Email, You need to confirm this account before you can sign in. HE WILL BE MISSED.TAKE CARE REST OF THE FAMILY. Joseph A. Jordan Sr., 79, of Cresswell Gardens, Ashland, a member of the former Jordan Brothers band, passed away due to complications of COVID-19 on Wednesday, Jan. 20, 2021, at Geisinger Medical Center, Danville. You entertained us for many years and gave us a lifetime of memories god bless you and your family. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. What a pleasure it was to grow up literally in their back yard. Authorize the original obituary. Becoming a Find a Grave member is fast, easy and FREE. Schuylkill County History, Local Business News Please complete the captcha to let us know you are a real person. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. Local Entertainment, Local Community News You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Please reset your password. Becky and family I'm so sorry for your loss. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. In the Jordan Brothers, Lew played lead guitar, vocals, and composed music for the band. Christina M. Sass November 25, 2017 (53 years old) View obituary. There was a problem getting your location. Please enter your email and password to sign in. To view a photo in more detail or edit captions for photos you added, click the photo to open the photo viewer. All photos uploaded successfully, click on the Done button to see the photos in the gallery. May he rest in the peace of Christ and Heaven. Bobby Jordan I found on Findagrave.com. According to his obituary, Lew was a lifelong Frackville resident, a son of the late Angelo and Adele (Aleknavage) Jordan. As manager of this memorial you can add or update the memorial using the Edit button below. Dr. John Joseph Jordan Dr. John Joseph Jordan, of Havre de Grace, Maryland, passed away on January 30, 2021. Family and friends will be received at Willig Funeral Home & Crematory on Sunday, December 12, 2021, from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Joseph Jordan Obituary (2021) - Frackville, PA - Republican & Herald I would like to think the Lord was there to welcome Joe into Heaven.Through being acquainted with the Jordan Brothers I met my former husbands & have two beautiful Daughters & many Grandchild. Lewis A. Jordan Sr. Obituary. If you notice a problem with the translation, please send a message to [emailprotected] and include a link to the page and details about the problem. Your new password must contain one or more uppercase and lowercase letters, and one or more numbers or special characters. Theme by MVP Themes, powered by WordPress. Thank you for fulfilling this photo request. Search above to list available cemeteries. Joseph spent 50 loving years married to his wife, Becky Jordan. Please reset your password. Online Pennsylvania Death Indexes, Records & Obituaries Found more than one record for entered Email, You need to confirm this account before you can sign in. Visit this link to create a free obituary then read the advantages of creating an obituary on Echovita and either click Start now or Create an obituary for your loved to begin. Previously sponsored memorials or famous memorials will not have this option. Lewis 'Lew' A. Jordan Sr., 74, was a loving grandfather, father, husband, brother, uncle and friend. My mother and I sending our love to Becky, Angie, Joe, Vicki, and Gina at this time. Joseph spent 50 loving years married to his wife, Becky Jordan. to frank and joe's entire family.our deepest sympathy,to all of you on the loss of a very good person.and a great musician.Thanks for all the wonderful years of music at the Lake and all the other places that you played. A few showers this morning with overcast skies during the afternoon hours. In addition to his parents, Joe was also preceded in death by his children, John Jordan, Hope Jordan, Mark Jordan, and Joseph Jordan; 4 grandchildren and siblings, Jack Jordan and Julie Bokin. I found on Findagrave.com. Use Escape keyboard button or the Close button to close the carousel. Lew joined the Jordan Brothers (with Frank, Joe, and Bob) and performed weekly for years at local dances that nearly everyone of a certain age in the coal region has attended. Learn about how to make the most of a memorial. Please check your email and click on the link to activate your account. TO Becky,May God give you the strength to be strong at this time of you and your family's loss of Joe.I will never forget our friendship.Joe was truly loved by so many people.He will always be with us.And I know he will be always watching over you.He told me you were strong and a fighter . 49 N. Line St., Frackville, PA 17931. Published by Republican & Herald from Jan. 23 to Jan. 24, 2021. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. Share this memorial using social media sites or email. In lieu of flowers, donations in Joseph's name can be made to St. Joseph the Worker Parish, 7 S. Broad Mountain Ave., Frackville. Would you like to offer Joseph B. Bluges loved ones a condolence message? The email does not appear to be a valid email address. Creating an obituary on Echovita is free. This memorial has been copied to your clipboard. All photos appear on this tab and here you can update the sort order of photos on memorials you manage. Messages run for up to one year and you All photos appear on this tab and here you can update the sort order of photos on memorials you manage. Are you sure that you want to report this flower to administrators as offensive or abusive? A system error has occurred. Frank Jordan is now the last surviving of the Jordan Brothers. 's at #7. Latest Obituaries in Frackville Pennsylvania, Obituary listings by city and state. Thomas M. Sullivan Funeral Home 501 Washington Street Frackville, PA 17931 570-874-0540 570-874-1754 Joseph A. Jordan, Sr., 79, of Cresswell Gardens, Ashland, a member of the former Jordan Brothers band, passed away due to complications of Covid-19, Wednesday, January 20 th, 2021, at Geisinger Medical Center, Danville. Failed to report flower. Dear Becky and family, you and your families are in my thoughts and prayers. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. GOD BLESS THE FAMILY OF JOE. Joseph T. Renaldi, 89 - Feb 25, 2020 Thomas F. Butler, 70 - Feb 21, 2020 Tammy Franklin, 52 - Feb 4, 2020 Julia Cresina, 95 - Jan 28, 2020 . Please ensure you have given Find a Grave permission to access your location in your browser settings. Born in Ashland, he was a son of the late Angelo F. and Adele (Aleknavage) Jordan. David Kessler's top 4 tips for dealing with holiday grief. You may not upload any more photos to this memorial, This photo was not uploaded because this memorial already has 20 photos, This photo was not uploaded because you have already uploaded 5 photos to this memorial, This photo was not uploaded because this memorial already has 30 photos, This photo was not uploaded because you have already uploaded 15 photos to this memorial. Add to your scrapbook. This account has been disabled. The obituary was featured in Republican & Herald on . Schuylkill County Obituaries for January 8th, 2022 - Skook News James A. Hogan, Knights of Columbus Council 2580; American Legion Post 398 and South-End Field and Stream, all of Frackville; he was also a member of Broad Mountain Archery Club, Blind Veterans Association, Smoke and Ash Hunting Club, Tioga County, and was a lifetime member of National Rifle Association. Thanks for using Find a Grave, if you have any feedback we would love to hear from you. If you forget it, you'll be able to recover it using your email address. Get service details, leave condolence messages or send flowers in memory of a loved one in Frackville, Pennsylvania. This account has been disabled. Search Obituaries by Location. A Mass of Christian Burial will be held for immediate family. Your email address will not be published. Quickly see who the memorial is for and when they lived and died and where they are buried. Increase the accessibility of loved ones to show you their sympathy. According to his obituary, Lew was a lifelong Frackville resident, a son of the late Angelo and Adele (Aleknavage) Jordan. You need a Find a Grave account to continue. What an awesome voice and grate hammond organ sound,RIP,Joe. The best poems for funerals, memorial services., and cards. Save to an Ancestry Tree, a virtual cemetery, your clipboard for pasting or Print. Close this window, and upload the photo(s) again. Leave a sympathy message to the family in the guestbook on this memorial page of Joseph A. Jordan Sr. to show support. Wear your mask and be safe. This memorial has been copied to your clipboard. Oops, something didn't work. Condolences. We will review the memorials and decide if they should be merged. Funeral arrangement under the care ofThomas M. Sullivan Funeral Home. Please contact Find a Grave at [emailprotected] if you need help resetting your password. R.I.P. Remove advertising from a memorial by sponsoring it for just $5. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. Born in Ashland, he was a son of the late Angelo F. and Adele (Aleknavage) Jordan. A Mass of Christian Burial will be held for immediate family. "Bobby", the drummer and original member of the Jordan Brothers Band, they were Schuylkill County's first 'rock and roll band' which had a strong northeast and central Pa. fan base, achieving national success with TV appearances on Ted Mack's Amateur Hour, Jerry Blavat's "Discophonic Scene", Ed Hurst's "Summertime at the Pier", and American Bandstand in which the band also toured in 1959 with Dick Clark's "Cavalcade of Stars", headlining with such acts as Paul Anka, Frankie Avalon, the Coasters, The Drifters, among others. The Jordan Brothers Band version can now be found on Sirius XM Satellite Radio '60's at 6. His obituary promises a Celebration of Life at a later date. Which memorial do you think is a duplicate of Robert Jordan (94907836)? . We are sad to announce that on January 20, 2021 we had to say goodbye to Joseph A. Jordan Sr. (Frackville, Pennsylvania). He was one of the good guys! Oops, some error occurred while uploading your photo(s). If you know of an upcoming event for Lewis A. Jordan Sr., please add one. We won't share it with anyone else. A Celebration of Life service will be announced at a later date. Joseph Jordan Obituary (2021) - Ashland, PA - Republican & Herald Try again later. can stop at any time. In the 21st century, it's not just urns and gravestones anymore. Published by Republican & Herald from Aug. 16 to Aug. 17, 2021 . Remove advertising from a memorial by sponsoring it for just $5. or don't show this againI am good at figuring things out. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the safety of family and friends is most important to us at this time. December 9, 1927 - May 23, 2019 . herrera family durango, mexico . Due to the COVID-19 . Verify and try again. An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup. There is no photo or video of Lewis A. Jordan Sr..Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. He was a graduate of the former Frackville High . Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. Please try again later. A Celebration of Life service will be announced at a later date. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the safety of family and friends is most important to us at this time. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. Latest Obituaries in Frackville, PA | p.19 - Echovita your email below for our complimentary daily grief messages. He graduated from Frackville High in 1964. Are you sure that you want to delete this memorial? Funeral Home website by. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Procession will leave the funeral home at, 1 p.m., committal prayers and military honors will be held in the National Cemetery of the Alleghenies. Make sure that the file is a photo. Joseph A. Jordan Sr., 79, of Cresswell Gardens, Ashland, a member of the former Jordan Brothers band, passed away due to complications of COVID-19 on Wednesday, Jan. 20, 2021, at Geisinger Medical Center, Danville. Pennsylvania Death Certificates, 1906-1968 (indexed) (at Ancestry/requires payment); includes scanned copies of the death certificates Pennsylvania Death Records Indexes, 1906-1972 (index only; free) PDF files; you must search each year separately; for some years surnames are listed by Soundex code; from the Pennsylvania State . A dedicated and supportive husband, Joe and Becky raised four children together, Angelo Jordan, husband of Maureen, Hazleton, Joseph Jordan Jr., husband of Shannon, Ashland, Vicki, wife of Eric Vinskie, Frackville, and Gina Jordan, Frackville; brothers, Frank and Lew Jordan; a sister, Kathleen Verano. Translation on Find a Grave is an ongoing project. Route 61 Work Begins, Delays Expected from Schuylkill Haven to Pottsville, Argall Reintroduces Anti-Russia Bill in Pennsylvania Senate, Schuylkill County Schools Get Unsubstantiated Threat as Swatting Trend Continues, Murder Charge Filed in Pottsville Homicide Case, Famed Pottsville Grilled Cheese Spot Rebrands as Tres, Citys Only Taco Restaurant, EIDL Loans Available to Some Schuylkill County Businesses Following Summer Drought, Explore the Coal Region on the Craft Beverage Trail, Thousands Expected in Pottsville Today for Yuengling Summer Celebration, Axe-Throwing Bar, Skate Shop Prevail in Launch Pottsville Business Competition, Police Looking for Motorcycle Theft Suspect in Schuylkill County, Police Looking for Suspects in Video Gambling Machine Thefts, Police Looking for Convenience Store Robbery Suspect in Schuylkill County, Suspect Sought in Violent Pottsville Assault, State Police Looking for Witnesses to Tractor Trailer Crash on Sunday, Winter Weather Advisory Snow and Sleet Monday Night, Winter Weather Advisory for Schuylkill County on Wednesday, Another Mild February Day in Store for Schuylkill County, 60 Degrees in February We Dare You to Complain, Ronald J. Ferrari Sr., 85 US Army Veteran, Jill M. Slish, 62 Volunteer, Willing to Help Others, Lee Ann Miller, 75 Staff Assistant at Penn State-Schuylkill, Rosemary C. Rosie Hostetter, 68 Devoted Wife, Mother, Walter Deebel, 88 Enjoyed Gardening, Travel, the Stock Market, 18-Year-Old Arrested for Shooting Death of Temple University Police Officer, Shapiro Tells Pennsylvania Lawmakers to Abolish Death Penalty, Fetterman Checks In To Walter Reed for Depression Treatment, Meuser Addresses Ghost Flights Into WBS Airport, PA Trout Fishing Regulations: What You Need to Know, PA Trout Stocking Schedule for Schuylkill County in 2023, Blankenhorn a Non-Roster Invitee to Washington Nationals Spring Training, PSU-Schuylkill Women Trounce Fisher College Twice, Pottsville Marathoner Signs with HOKA NAZ Elite Running Team, Gain Laundry Detergent Liquid Soap Eco-Box, Ultra Concentrated High Efficiency (HE), Original Scent, 96 Loads, Dreft Stage 2: Baby Laundry Detergent Liquid Soap, Natural For Newborn, Or Infant, He, 64 Total Loads (Pack Of 2) Hypoallergenic For Sensitive Skin, all Liquid Laundry Detergent, Clear for Sensitive Skin, 2X Concentrated, 110 Loads, Seventh Generation Laundry Detergent Packs Laundry Soap Free & Clear Washing Detergent 45 Count, Pack of 2, Portable Lint Remover, Clothes Fuzz Shaver Reusable Double Sided Manual Clothes Hair Removal RazorTravel Brush, for RemovingLint ,Carpet ,Pet Hair Dust in Clothes and Furniture (Blue + Pink), Local Entertainment Search above to list available cemeteries. Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window). Joseph A. Jordan Sr., 79, of Cresswell Gardens, Ashland, a member of the former Jordan Brothers band, passed away due to complications of COVID-19 on . Obituaries: what they are and how to use them . Joe retired from Frank's Auto Supermarket, where he worked in the delivery department. Bobby Jordan memorial. Create a password that only you will remember. Make sure relatives of Joseph A. Jordan Sr. know they have sympathy messages here. There are no volunteers for this cemetery. We will love you and miss you always. Get our expert short-term forecast, summary of the weather details and news of any severe weather. Every moment spent with Joe was truly a pleasure. We have set your language to Continuing with this request will add an alert to the cemetery page and any new volunteers will have the opportunity to fulfill your request. If you know of an upcoming event for Joseph A. Jordan Sr., please add one. The love he had for all was obvious every time he spoke of his family. To use this feature, use a newer browser. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. He was a graduate of the former Frackville . Joseph Jordan Obituary (2021) - Ashland, PA - Reading Eagle - Legacy.com A devoutly religious man, Joseph was a lifelong member of St. Joseph the Worker Parish, Frackville, and served as a Eucharistic minster; active with many social clubs, he was a member of the Rev. cemeteries found in will be saved to your photo volunteer list. - Page 19 . Just wanted to say thank you for all the great ties, great memories and all the great music. Memories that i think of in today's world and still to this day of the good times you have made so many people happy. The email does not appear to be a valid email address. Try again later. Miroirs Thanks for your help! He definitely had a heart of gold. It is with great sadness that we announce the death of Lewis A. Jordan Sr. of Frackville, Pennsylvania, born in Ashland, Pennsylvania, who passed away on January 3, 2022, leaving to mourn family and friends. Between hosting family dinners, quad rides, fishing excursions and countless other family oriented adventures, Joseph prided his roles as a husband, father, grandfather, great-grandfather and God father. He is also survived by nieces and nephews. Failed to remove flower. In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to honor Lew's memory to the Make a Difference Fund, which will allow the family to carry on both Lew and Deno's passion for making a positive difference in the lives of others; c/o Kristie Antalosky, 6 North Center Street, Frackville, PA 17931. He was 85. You can always change this later in your Account settings. You have chosen this person to be their own family member. Translation on Find a Grave is an ongoing project. Food has always been a go-to for people in mourning. Frackville Obituaries - Latest Obituaries in Frackville, PA - Echovita Yes, flower arrangements are fulfilled and delivered by local florists from Frackville. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic; the safety of family and friends is most . Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Menu. God will give you strength and guide you during this difficult time. Learn more about merges. Which memorial do you think is a duplicate of Joseph Jordan (221481409)? 1-24-2021. Use Escape keyboard button or the Close button to close the carousel. Your purchase was successful, and you are now logged in. Drag images here or select from your computer for Robert J. Joseph achieved musical notoriety in the Rock and Roll scene alongside his fellow Jordan Brothers, Frank, Bob and Lew Jordan. Fly high my friend..til we meet again R.I.P. based on information from your browser. You are nearing the transfer limit for memorials managed by Find a Grave. Funeral arrangement under the care ofAlbert L Gricoski Funeral Home. Dr. Jordan was born in Harding, PA, to Jack Jordan and Melvina Tillman Jordan. For memorials with more than one photo, additional photos will appear here or on the photos tab.