**Elementary Divisions will allow for a closer free throw line distance for younger players. I have a strong work ethic and give 100% both offensively and defensively throughout the game.My NEXT team has won Championship tournaments over the last few years., As the starting point guard at Pelham High School thisseason,I led my teambyaveraging 18.9 points a game andalso taking charges. We competed in the Lowell Holiday tournament with some very competitive Massachusetts teams. Pelham's stats have been entered for the 42-41 win vs. Helena on 1/27/2023 7:30 PM. Players and contestants can opt to donate more than $10.00 if they choose and can enter more than once ($10.00 each entry). We made some mistakes, but we still played through it.". PLEASE spread the word to all your friends and family, and we will look forward to seeing you at Pelham High School on Sunday, March 5, 2023, at5pm! Pelham Memorial BOOSTER CLUB NEEDS YOU!!!! DONATION COST: $10.00 per player/contestant. Selected to All Tournament Team, Led Tournament in Scoring 62 points in 3 games. Our whole team did it for him. On 1/27, the Pelham varsity basketball team won their home conference game against Hollis-Brookline (Hollis, NH) by a score of 70-17. PELHAM HIGH SCHOOL girls basketball coach Bob Shepard will tell you his team's 7-0 record may not be as good as it looks since Pelham's schedule has been manageable thus far. Each Top Shot Champion per division will be awarded with gifts, prizes, and/or $50 Cash! PMHS to Begin Offering Unified Basketball. PHS BASKETBALL SCHEDULE FOR 2022-23. Preparticipation Physical History Supplement -, Teaching, Learning, Assessment, & Accountability. Dont worryNCSA is We beatthe top seededDivision 2 team during the season and Ihad a career high of31 points that game.Ourteam finished the regular season 15-3 overall.I received the following post season awards, I will also focus on continuing to be an honor roll student.I am hopeful to try and capture a State championship my senior year . Each year, PTB awards scholarship(s) to deserving student/athletes graduating from Pelham High School. Coach Dickinsons coaching philosophy: An athletes character is more important than his talent. Unified basketball, which is sanctioned under the New York State Public High School . Parent Code of Conduct PG, SG Fr. Find out what coaches are viewing your My Dad has always been a great teacher because he has coached at the varsity level for over 20 years. He was the all-time Winningest Division 1 Varsity Basketball Coach Ever at Lowell High School, MA -with an overall record of 238-111. Pelham Parks and Recreation Camp Summer Counselor. The network is available to high school student-athletes around the country through valued relationships with the NFLPA, FBU, NFCA and SPIRE. ", Boys basketball scoreboard:See lohud's complete Section 1 boys basketball tournament results, Boys basketball: Nicodemo leaves Saunders for coach and AD job. Nyeoti Punni celebrates with his Lebanon basketball teammates after winning their NHIAA D-II final with Pelham 40-33 at Exeter High School in Exeter, N.H., Saturday, March 13, 2021. Each contestant will have the option to take up to 3 practice free throws, and once ready, will then take 15 contest shots from the free throw line. Pelham High School State: NEW HAMPSHIRE Phone: (603) 635-2115. Pelham High School (NH) Varsity Basketball P Pelham Pythons Varsity Boys Basketball Pelham, NH FOLLOW TEAM 22-23 V. Basketball Home Schedule Roster Standings Rankings Videos News More / Pelham High School Basketball Pelham Basketball OVERALL 13-6 0.68 Win % LEAGUE 11-4 5th Division II HOME6-3 AWAY7-2 NEUTRAL0-1 PF1167 PA1010 STREAK2L We are making some changes this year in hopes of having a more enjoyable event for all of our players and families. Pelham's stats have been entered for the 68-56 win @ Benjamin Russell on 2/14/2023 6:00 PM. MaxPreps is a registered trademark of CBS Broadcasting Inc. New Hampshire Interscholastic Athletic Association. Preparticipation Physical History and Evaluation Form, Preparticipation Physical History and Evaluation Form (Spanish), Preparticipation Physical History Supplement - Athletes with Disabilities, Athlete Code of Conduct PELHAM - When Anthony Nicodemo resigned at Saunders and accepted twopositions at a new school, he arrived with an ambitious goal, but adding to the trophy case wasn't exactly it. Pelham then spent the 1997-98 season as an assistant at Jacksonville State under his former coach Bill Jones, but quickly returned to the high school ranks, taking over at Buckhorn High, where he posted 101 wins in six seasons, and was named the Huntsville Times Coach of the Year in 2000. On 2/7, the Pelham varsity basketball team won their away conference game against ConVal (Peterborough, NH) by a score of 63-58. Coach Dickinson second year with the Panthers they went 27-6, area champions, another sweet 16 appearance. In the meantime, we'd like to offer some helpful information to kick start your recruiting process. 2023. Like us on Facebook. Our gym is as nice as any now. I was named to the All Tournament Team and led the tournament scoring with 62 points in 3 games. Feb 27 Boys Junior Varsity Baseball at Chelsea High School Chelsea High School 4:00 pm | Chelsea High School Feb 27 Boys Middle School Track vs. PPMS Track Meet 4:00 pm | Pelham High School Feb 27 Boys Freshman Soccer at Vestavia Hills High School Vestavia Hills High School 5:00 pm | Vestavia Hills High, Feb 21 Boys Junior Varsity Baseball at Spain Park High School Spain Park High School 4:00 pm | Spain Park High School Feb 21 Boys Junior Varsity Soccer vs. Spain Park High School Spain Park High School 5:30 pm | Pelham High School Feb 21 Boys Middle School Baseball vs. Calera Middle School vs Calera, Feb 13 Boys Varsity Tennis vs. Vestavia Hills High School Meet hosted by Pelham High School Vestavia Hills High School 4:00 pm | Pelham Tennis Center Feb 13 Girls Varsity Tennis vs. Vestavia Hills High School Meet hosted by Pelham High School Vestavia Hills High School 4:00 pm | Pelham Tennis Center Feb. Sign up to receive text and email alerts from your favorite teams. Although he didn't start, the senior almost immediately became the primary creator on offense for the Knights. they can save time and money, get ahead and give back. *Divisions are subject to change pending grades/ages and number of players per division. Pelham High School Grades 9-12 Title: JV Girls Basketball Coach Qualification: Previous coaching experience preferred. On 2/3, the Pelham varsity basketball team won their away conference game against Sanborn Regional (Kingston, NH) by a score of 78-71. to build a profile. Were sorry, you have to be 13 years old Stats are entered by the coach or designated team statistician in the admin. Get Recruited. His first year at Pelham they went 18-14 and made an appearance in the sweet 16. WHO CAN PLAY: All Boys, Girls and Parents/Adults who want to give it their best shots! "I didn't go here to win a gold ball," said Nicodemo, the boys basketball coach and athletic director at Greenburgh-North Castle. Get Exposure with college programs. He strives to develop the talents of his players, their leadership skills, self-discipline, and work ethic. The primary goal of the Pelham Basketball program is to develop men first, basketball players second. If you have any questions, concerns, or comments please contact our Athletic Director. My AAU team always looked to compete against teams at the highest level in A Division tournaments. We played against the best competition in the Boston, Connecticut and Rhode Island areas. "I know he wanted to play so badly. Pelham sports news, team schedules, and more about middle and high school athletics can be viewed at PelhamHighAthletics.com. Coaches Code of Conduct Third-seeded Pelham (15-4) led 16-2 after one quarter and 36-8 at halftime . On Monday at Pelham High School, the ultimate reward came via the Knights' 77-48 victory over Children's Village in the Class D championship, awarding them with Section 1's first gold ball since . Carver-Birmingham High School 4:30 pm | Pelham High School Jan 03 Boys Varsity Wrestling at Helena High School,. by posted 02/16/2023. AL Girls Basketball; Pelham High School Basketball; Girls Basketball Roster; Pelham Girls Basketball Roster. Watch this highlight video of the Pelham (NH) basketball team in its game Pelham vs Hollis-Brookline Game Highlights - Jan. 27, 2023 on Jan 27, 2023. On 2/8, the Pelham varsity basketball team won their neutral playoff game against Briarwood Christian (Birmingham, AL) by a score of 59-49. The Pelham City Boys Basketball program distinguishes itself by valuing the student-athlete as a learner, citizen, and competitor. Academic . Additionally, there will be a student-led committee comprised of students of all ability levels who will seek to promote inclusion, leadership and school spirit for the team and community. "I came here to give these kids a better experience. is in his 3rd year at Pelham High School as the boys head basketball coach. Includingthree players 6-foot-4 or taller in the starting five, they had six different players grab five rebounds or more. Thank you for your continued support, and good luck to all of our teams as we head towards the playoffs. My Dad was our travel coach for 6 years and we had a State Championship and were Runners Up two years as well. The End of Year Partywill be hosted this yearat. Both players were named all-tournament. Heis in his 3rd year at Pelham High School as the boys head basketball coach. No live or upcoming events currently scheduled, 2023 NFHS Network LLC NFHS Network is part of the CBS Sports Digital Network. Throughout the season I remainedin the top 2 spots for scoringin the Eagle Tribune coverage area. Greenburgh-North Castle beat Children's Village 77-48 in the Section 1, Class D championship game at Pelham Feb. 28, 2022. He was the all-time Winningest Division 1 Varsity Basketball Coach Ever at Lowell High School, MA -with an overall record of 238-111. profiles were viewed 4.1 million times by college coaches in 2021. Greenburgh-North Castle advanced to the Class D state regional semifinals and will meet the Section 4 champion, which won't be determined until Saturday. On 1/30, the Pelham varsity basketball team won their away non-conference game against Mortimer Jordan (Kimberly, AL) by a score of 70-52. Manny Hernandez, GNC. Becotte, who went over the 1,000-point plateau for her varsity career earlier this season, poured in 30 more points. Standard rates apply. Catch up on all of the exciting news from Pelham Public Schools! profile and get matched with the right choices. VidSwap Coaching Tools; Join our Affiliate Program; Media Partners; Popular Sports. The five players on the court at any point in time will be a combination of students with and without disabilities. Welcome to the home of Pelham TravelBasketball Welcome to the Pelham High School Basketball Web Page! Players (12) Staff (2) 1: Taylor Howard. A 50/50 Raffle will also be held at this event! G, PG Fr. I was lucky because he taught me how to play the game right and develop the skills I needed to be successful along the way. Pelham's stats have been entered for the 59-49 win vs. Briarwood Christian on 2/8/2023 6:30 PM. It was pretty rough at times. Coaches Welcome to the Coaches Page for Pelham High School! Each year, NCSA educates over 4 million athletes and their parents about the recruiting process through resources on its website, presentations of the critically-acclaimed seminar College Recruiting Simplified, and with Athletes Wanted, the book written by NCSA founder Chris Krause. I played for a few different organizations - NE Storm out of Andover MA and NEXT out of Southern NH. On 2/13, the Pelham varsity basketball team lost their away conference game against Laconia (NH) by a score of 57-56. 2 Children's Village handily twice during the regular season, used its imposing size advantage to control the game from start to finish. Our kids get treated well and the result is them buying in.". Pelham's stats have been entered for the 70-52 win @ Mortimer Jordan on 1/30/2023 7:30 PM. Football Game Day Information vs Jackson Olin 8/19/2022, PHS Varsity Boys and Girls Golf defeats Calera, All Teams Schedule: Week of Feb 27 Mar 05, All Teams Schedule: Week of Feb 20 Feb 26, Boys Varsity Tennis falls to Vestavia Hills 9 0, Girls Varsity Tennis falls to Leeds 8 1, Girls Varsity Tennis falls to Vestavia Hills 9 0, Boys Varsity Basketball beats Benjamin Russell 68 56, All Teams Schedule: Week of Feb 13 Feb 19, Girls Varsity Softball at American Christian Academy, Boys Varsity Baseball at Brookwood High School, Boys Varsity Baseball at Hillcrest High School, Tuscaloosa, Boys Varsity Baseball at Homewood High School. Due to federal privacy regulations, we are not able to create an athlete profile for students under 13 years old. Unified basketball, which is sanctioned under the New York State Public High School Athletic Association, will have a six-game season and compete against other teams from Westchester and the surrounding counties. NCSA College Recruiting (NCSA) is the nations leading collegiate recruiting source for more than 500,000 student-athletes and 42,000 college coaches. Here are two of our most popular articles to get you started: NCSA College Recruiting (NCSA) is the exclusive athletic recruiting network that educates, assists, and connects, families, coaches and companies so In 2014, Kiel was named the Director of Athletics for Pelham City Schools. "The game was pretty tough. If you're receiving this message in error, please call us at 886-495-5172. . "This has given us a lot of opportunity and it gives us the next chance to get to the next step and try and win states," senior Manny Hernandez said of the win. This is such an exciting opportunity and I am thrilled to be able to bring unified athletics to the Pelham schools, said Stephen Luciana, director of athletics, physical education and health. Coach Dickinson second year with the Panthers they went 27-6, area champions, another sweet 16 appearance. Print. 2020 Northeast Extreme (11th Grade A Division Competition), Greater Lowell Regional Vocational High School, Averaged 18.9 PPG-Second Leading Scorer in the Area, Career High 31 Points against State Champions, NHSportsPage Runner-Up Player of the Year, Chosen for NH Select Underclassmen All-Star Game against BABC AAU All-Star, Exeter High School Summer Basketball Tournament, University of Southern Maine Summer Shoot Out, Great Bay Community College Summer Tournament. That's the most important thing. In the event of a division TIE, there will be a 5 shot "shoot off" to determine the winner. Pelham, New York, United States. Go paperless and register your student for sports online. Get Discovered by college coaches. Check back frequently for the latest information about our program. Jan 25 2019. Please be sure to upload, fax, mail, email or drop off you child's physical. Greenburgh-North Castle beats Children's Village in Class D basketball. Free Throw Challenge! CHALLENGE FORMAT: There will be 8 Divisions*, each having a player awarded Top Shot Champion. Peter Carr, Rockland/Westchester Journal News, Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. Our Booster Club committee is made up of volunteers that assist in creating and implementing Fundraisers throughout the school year that benefit our 13 different sports programs! WHEN IS THE CHALLENGE: Sunday, March 5, 2023, 5pm to 7pm at Pelham High School. There will be a largeItalian buffet, full cash bar and DJ for entertainment and dancing. 2500 Panther Cir Pelham, AL 35124. Hours will vary. On Monday at Pelham High School, the ultimate reward came via the Knights'77-48 victory over Children's Village in the Class D championship, awarding them with Section 1's first gold ball since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic. On 2/10, the Pelham varsity basketball team won their home conference game against Lebanon (NH) by a score of 58-40. Sunday March 5th, from 5pm-7p. I'm excited for the guys," Oyster River head coach . I have always been known to be ultra-competitive at an early age and been able to help almost all the teams I have been on to win.