Because youve got FINE written all over you. pick up lines for a girl named renee. Cause youre raising my hopes for a kiss right about now. Your lips look so lonely. 124. Because Im gonna steal your heart in a minute. Is the sun out yet, or is it just you smiling at me? Are you a banana because I find you a-peeling. Im super cheesy, youre super hot, and we typically belong to each other. Are you made out of chocolate? Is your name jingle bells? That was pure fun! Over a drink. I must be psychic, because I see you in my future. Are you my phone charger? Hey baby, I noticed you noticing me. Because I want to pin you against my wall. Are you Microsoft? Girl, youre like MasterCard..priceless, 34. 128. I believe one of your ribs belongs to me. Its wild, its raunchy, and its everything uncensored. Cant get enough pickup lines? Because You would be fun to play with. They say nothing lasts forever, but can we be something? . Would you like to dip in me? Could you please take out a minute of your time to fill out this? You need to pay rent for staying in my heart for so long. 72. Oh my goodness you look just like my crush. Because youre all Ive been searching for. I bet I know when your birthday is: October 10. goat simulator waste of space love fair pick up lines for a girl named renee Is this the Hogwarts Express? Girl, yuh look like a bottle of maple syrup: THICK and yummmm. Right; somebody said you were looking for me. Cant take them off you. Reply to her heart? Because Im really feeling a connection. May I borrow your phone? Are you a camera? If youre searching for pick up lines, its definitely incomplete with some naughty ones. Lets make a hybrid. And coming next are some typical pickup lines. Your name must be Patty, because I want to grill you. Are you a magician? Well, well, its more fun, because next up is a raunchy dirty list. Do you work at Starbucks? Because you look lucky to me! Cause Im stalking you. I have 1-ply, and 2-ply, but I want your re-ply. Because you have my privates standing at attention. If you were a Transformer, youd be Optimus Fine! 48. Are you a carbon sample? Because I can give the best massage. You are Chinese. Do you have s___ when you first meet someone? I have an incredible itch thats buried deep in my butt. Because youre a little hottie! Excuse me, but I think I dropped something. I don't need Twitter, I'm already following you. Is your name honey? I have read the Book of Numbers; I realize that I dont have Yours. Can you hold on for one second? Is your name Joy? If beauty were time, you would be an eternity. Youre like my menorahs candles getting hotter every day. I have something special for all of you who have come up till this part of the article. I like how you look at me. You remind me of chapstickYoure the balm, 38. Girl, are you Scooby Snack? You know what you and planet Earth have in common? I dropped mine when I first saw you. Ill steal your heart; you steal mine. At ThePleasantConversation, she feels lucky to have the opportunity to share content capable of bringing about a change in the lives of the readers. Because I can watch you for hours. This list is going to test your control and make you all wet . I couldve sworn we had chemistry. Are you a trampoline? Now, lets see how you talk, 98. Are you the Reign of Terror? If a star fell from the sky every time I thought about you, then tonight the sky would be empty. Whether you're a guy or a girl, these pick up lines can help you break the ice and start [] So, lets begin with this naughty and crazy list of indigestible pick up lines. Are you a ground coffee? Dinner first, or can we go straight for dessert? Im not going to water my time asking you what your name is, but just know Id rather call you mine from here on out. Are you a campfire? 15. 27. Ive heard it said that kissing is the language of love. Would you care to have a conversation with me about it sometime? Then I would love to smell you. But I can picture us together. 72. Is that you? So, if you like a black girl, why not appreciate the dusky beauty with these. Hey, my name is Microsoft. A cheesy pick up line. 129. Are you having a good summer? Is your name Daisy? Hey Im looking for a treasure, Can I look around your chest? On a scale of 1 to 10, you're a 9. You know what its made of? Right. Your father must be a drug dealer cause youre dope! Well, lets have a look at some of the best pick up lines of all time. Well, if nothing comes to your mind, a simple, hilarious funny pick up line will do the work. 53. Dont say I didnt warn you, Im a magician who can make you fall in love with me, within a blink of an eye. Are you painting, because youve added colors to my canvas. Casablanca. 12. I cant stop drooling over you. Baby, I am only tempted by two things: you and chocolate. Wow, when God made you, he was seriously showing off. Because I can tell you wanna be rolling in the D. Hey girl is your name Alice? 7. Is your last name Berry? Somebody better call God because he is missing an angel, 113. NASA called, they said that youre out of this world. No, no, this doesnt mean we dont have anything for tall girls. (No) Wow, me neither, lets bang. pick up lines for a girl named renee. Katina Tarver, MA (Mental Health and Wellness Counseling) Are you an archaeologist? Your eyes are amazing, do you know that? Are you Siri? And after this, we will glide into a list of smooth pick up lines for girls. Because baby, youre a knockout. Take a look. 40. I think you should be mine. Because you're starting an uprising in MY district. Are you an Australian? "Sleeping alone is a waste of my s*xu*l talent. Girls definitely like flirty compliments but only when its from the heart. You can call me Shrek because Im head ogre heels in love with you, 75. Mary you are so fine you are Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. My friends challenged me that I wouldnt be able to impress the most beautiful person here. 51 You're so beautiful you made me forget my pick up line. Whats the size of your heart? Hey there, Im writing an article on Best things in life and I was hoping I could interview you. Im saying this because you meet all of my koalafications. That was simply No Filter! Want to go back to my place and save me? Hi, I just wanted to thank you for the gift. Hi, Im Mr. She is also a mentor at Capella University. Is your name RARE? You must be good at math. As long as I have a face, youll have a place to sit. * You better remember it because youll be screaming it tonight. Scan the list below for the perfect pick-up line to use on your next night out. If I were an octopus, all my hearts would belong to you. 145 Most Romantic Cute Pick Up Lines For Girls. I think I could fall madly in bed with you. Youre so beautiful that you made me forget my pickup line. 108. If looks could kill, youd be a weapon of mass destruction. Because I swear that ass is calling. Id love to be the devil on your shoulder and the devil on your lips. Because when Im looking at you, you make everyone else disappear! You looked a little thirsty when you were looking at me. These pick up lines for him. "Just when I catch my breath, you turn around and make me lose it again." Any woman would be flattered with a remark like this. If I had a star for every time you brightened my day, Id have a galaxy in my hand. 27. The more of you I drink in, the better I feel. Boyfriend material. Cuzzz, Im gonna ask your father for your hand. To experience it, you need to try some. Your body is 70 percent water and I'm thirsty. Your hand looks heavy can I hold it for you? Would you mind giving me a pinch? Are your parents bakers? Am I smashed? 119. When chosen carefully and said from the heart, they can really get a girl's attention. Youve got a date buddy. Lets go back to your place and spread the word. *Hand them your phone open to new contacts*. Are you a raisin? Home Pick Up Lines Pick Up Lines for Girls 400+ Pick Up Lines for Girls to Sweep Her Off Her Feet, Updated on Oct 11, 2022 | Published on Mar 16, 2022, Reviewed by Dating can be tough, and sometimes it feels like you need a cheat sheet just to talk to someone new. You look so familiar didnt we take a class together? Do you know what I have in common with the Little Mermaid? Life without you is like a broken pencilpointless. Girl are you Hailey? Im not drunk, Im just intoxicated by you. Truth or dare? If we were friends on Facebook, I would like all your posts. 67. Are you a pet lover? My friends bet I wouldnt start a conversation with the most beautiful girl here. Do you like Adele? Being on tinder, and missing out on these tinder pickup lines is like sitting on a breakfast table without a menu. Mi nombre es cualquier ser. Im not staring at your bbs. If you were a flower, youd be a damn-delion. On this page, we will go over some of the common pick up line female name combinations. Im an X ray. I was wondering if you had an extra heart. You are so hot that I can Instagram you without a filter. 75 Curvy, FAT and Plus Size Pick Up Lines, 122 Brand Pick Up Lines and Common Commercial Objects, 42 Complementary Opposites and Pairs Pick Up Lines, Hot Pick Up Lines Best 72 Pickup Lines for Her and Him, 89 Body Parts Pick Up Lines: Body, Legs, Butt, Boobs, Face, Eyes Pick Up Lines Best 42 Pickup Lines About Beautiful Eyes, 33 Time and Daylight Saving Pick Up Lines. 70. Is your name Joy. marrano patio homes lancaster, ny how tall is a million dollars in $100 bills pick up lines for a girl named renee pick up lines for a girl named renee. So lets get started with the cheesiest 145 cute pick up lines for girls ever. 102 Best Pick-Up Lines for Flirting, Fun, And Romance It's hard to get conversation rolling, especially with someone you find attractive. You know what winks and then screws like a tiger? Here you go buddy! Is your father a boxer? Im like butter, you could spread me anytime. Is your name John? Do you believe in karma? In Spanish that means: "My name is whatever you want it to be. How about a date? I was thinking of changing my relationship status because I think I have got you. Why dont you let me help you take them off? Anyone can sit here and buy you drinks. Top writer on Medium in Love, Life Lessons, Psychology, Parenting, and Relationships. Coincidence? If I could rearrange the alphabet, Id put U and I together. 16. Damn, how can you be hotter than the bottom of my laptop. Are you a relative of wheat? Do you happen to have a Band-Aid? Are you sure youre not tired? 18. Marry you! Im the man of your dreams. I'm not a big fan of your last name but don't worry, I can change that.