Apex is the first placed I moved to after my divorce. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. My only frustration was a lack of communication before I moved in so that I didn't end up getting the apartment I wanted. Thanks Apex! Set amidst one of South Orange County’s most majestic communities, APEX Laguna Niguel is your gateway to the best of Southern California living. Numerous golf courses and an enviable park and trail system are nearby, giving residents plenty of excuses to get outside and soak in the California sunshine. You will love our modern selection of amenities that will make you never want to leave home. Visit Website. Yes, it's bigger, but the space wasn't worth the money to me. Studio, 1 & 2 Bedroom Apartments + Lofts in Laguna Niguel, CA Schedule a self-guided, virtual or in-person tour online, State-of-the-art fitness center with pool views, Social lounge with full kitchen, bar area, TV and dining room, Outdoor lounge with fire pits and BBQ grills, Convenient access to CA State Highway 73 and Interstate 5, Minutes from a vast selection of retail and shopping outlets, Within close driving proximity to infamous SoCal beaches and regional parks. I moved into the Apex Apartments a little over a month ago and all was good until someone moved in above me. BREED RESTRICTIONS: We will accept all breeds of dogs, except the following or any combination of mixed breed that contain any of the following: Akita, Alaskan Malamute, Chow, Doberman Pinscher, German Shepherd, Great Dane, Husky, Pit Bull Terriers*, Rottweiler, Saint Bernard, and Wolf Dog Hybrids. With proximity to the most pristine beaches and immense acres of wilderness, and natural open space – your most difficult decision will be whether to spend weekends surfing, biking or hiking. Laguna Niguel is very much a bedroom community, with many residents working, or even attending high school, elsewhere. (per pet, 2 max allowed) Apex Laguna Niguel. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Apex Apartments offers Studio-2 bedroom rentals starting at $1,808/month. I have lived here for about 6 months now and was one of the first people here. The appliance are as cheap as the building tiles. With proximity to the most pristine beaches and immense acres of wilderness, and natural open space – your most difficult decision will be whether to spend weekends surfing, biking or hiking. Live in a luxury life with Apex apartments. Zestimate® Home Value Set amidst one of South Orange County's most majestic communities, APEX Laguna Niguel is your gateway to the best of Southern California living. Take a moment to take in the gallery of our community below. CM. $265 to get your car out of towing. The amenities are wonderful. Cool, clean and contemporary interiors, rich in amenities, APEX takes rental living to the next level. Just out the door is one of the most pristine beaches and open spaces to enjoy great weather year-round. Apex Laguna Niguel Apartments - 27960 Cabot Rd, Laguna Niguel, California 92677 - Rated 4.7 based on 32 Reviews "Great place to live. After you do business with Apex Laguna Niguel, please leave a review to help other people and improve hubbiz. Also at night there is just one badly behaved set of dogs that bark after 9pm. DEPOSIT & FEES: view our policy. The one I'm in now is more expensive, which is frustrating. Set amidst one of South Orange County’s most majestic communities, APEX Laguna Niguel is your gateway to the best of Southern California living. Plus, the neighbor is a heavy walker and is up late at night so not much sleep for me. And, the common areas stench of dog urine. Contact us today to check our availability. Visit Website. Chef-inspired kitchens with custom cabinetry and quartz countertops, State of the art fitness center with dedicated yoga and TRX studio, Minutes from a vast selection of retail, dining, and beach hot spots, Wood-style flooring throughout living spaces. fits all my convenient needs as far as neighborhood, closeness to freeway, newness, cleanliness, swankyness, allure and in unit design/space. APEX has been meticulously designed with you in mind, with open floor plans and ultra-luxe amenities including a resort-style pool with cabanas, and designer kitchens that are chock full of all the must-haves for cooking and entertaining. With proximity to the most pristine beaches and immense acres of wilderness, and natural open space your most difficult decision will be whether to spend weekends surfing, biking or hiking. Set amidst one of South Orange County's most majestic communities, APEX Laguna Niguel is your gateway to the best of Southern California living. This is all customer service that manager community knows. via YouTube Capture. The manager said: I don’t have to do. OTHER PETS: The staff keeps the common areas EXTREMELY clean, and they are very friendly. Set amidst one of South Orange County's most majestic communities, APEX Laguna Niguel is your gateway to the best of Southern California living. 33.5583-117.6786 Apex Apartments apex-apartments 27960 Cabot Road Laguna Niguel CA 92677 1778.00 5025.00 In-suite stackable washer and dryer* Resort-style saltwater pool with cabanas The office has had some turnover but I think its been a good change. I've talked to several neighbors and they're complaining about the same thing. The management doesn't seem like they can do much about it either. well done! Get directions, reviews and information for Apex Laguna Niguel Apartments in Laguna Niguel, CA. $35 per month for cats / $50 per month for dogs APEX is your gateway to all of Southern California living, conventionally located in the heart of Southern Orange County in the city of Laguna Niguel. Reviews (949) 273-0398 Website. Ithe complex is great but the dog owners take too much liberty assuming that everyone loves dogs running up to strangers, sniffing them and getting dog hair on their clothes, aside from the fear that it generates when a dog starts running towards you. Your smartphone will be used to grant you access to the home you're interested in, and will act as your tour guide. Other than that, the complex is really nice and has been great. Visit Website. I would highly recommend this property because of so many reasons ,, the beauty , cleanliness , floor plan , upgrades ammeneties, location of property and my apt location. View images and get all size and pricing details at BuzzBuzzHome. Explore prices, floor plans, photos and details. Fire alarms - the entire complex fire alarm system goes out about once a month. In unit alarms aren't much better - mine has been replaced 3 times in 4 months. While the move was not exciting at first it was nice to have a great place to call home and polite staff to greet me in the mornings. 4.15 stars 264 Reviews. Schools in the area get excellent ratings and the crime rate is well below the national average, making apartments in Laguna Niguel ideal for families with children. Be the first to add a review on this property. Enjoy a wide selection of floor plans from studios, 1 bedrooms, 2 bedrooms, and loft options. If you like, you can go to small claim court. 407 Followers, 270 Following, 732 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Apex Laguna Niguel (@apexlagunaniguel) PET RENT:  Open style floor plans. With proximity to the most pristine beaches and immense acres of wilderness, and natural open space – your most difficult decision will be whether to spend weekends surfing, biking or hiking. The people who work there know nothing about the customer service. A skydeck offering expansive city views, on site yoga studio and chef-inspired kitchens inside each home, stay-cation never sounded so appealing. With proximity to the most pristine beaches and immense acres of wilderness, and natural open space – your most difficult decision will be whether to spend weekends surfing, biking or hiking. For more information about the cookies we use, If you like strangers trying to sell you items when you pay as much as this place for "luxury living" - then this place is for you. APEX in Laguna Niguel Apartments is one of your gateway to all of Southern California living. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. I then realized there's absolutely no soundproofing in the floors. You will love our modern selection of amenities that will make you never want to leave home. 27960 Cabot Road, Laguna Niguel, CA, 92677. You may refuse the use of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser, however please note that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. Explore prices, floor plans, photos and details. With proximity to the most pristine beaches and immense acres of wilderness, and natural open space your most difficult decision will be whether to spend weekends surfing, biking or hiking. For rent: $1,780. With proximity to the most pristine beaches and immense acres of wilderness, and natural open space your most difficult decision will be whether to spend weekends surfing, biking or hiking. Schedule a self-guided, virtual or in-person tour online. Set amidst one of South Orange County’s most majestic communities, APEX Laguna Niguel is your gateway to the best of Southern California living. Every day will feel like a vacation with luxe amenities like our resort-style pool, yoga studio, and fitness center. With proximity to the most pristine beaches and immense acres of wilderness, and natural open space – your most difficult decision will be whether to spend weekends surfing, biking or hiking. Wednesday. Or, book a slot for an in-person tour using the button below and arrive at the property at your scheduled time for a personal tour. Spacious floor plans. Located in the City of Laguna Niguel, Apex Laguna Niguel is the first new apartment development in South Orange County since 2005. Apex Laguna Niguel comprises 284 condo-inspired apartments in the affluent coastal community of Laguna Niguel. Amazing leasing professionals and maintenance staff. Set amidst one of South Orange County's most majestic communities, APEX Laguna Niguel is your gateway to the best of Southern California living. With… The service is very important to me as well! 5. 792 were here. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. When I moved out, they charged me $600 and I requested them to proof that charge. The staff always takes the time to help me with my needs and the maintenance really does a great job at keeping this property new. Submit the contact form below if you prefer to tour virtually without visiting the property. via YouTube Capture. Grills - these are pretty gross pretty much all the time - the burners all work around 30% so it take forever to get anything cooked Apex Laguna Niguel Apartments - 27960 Cabot Rd, Laguna Niguel, CA 92677 - Rated 4.5 based on 11 Reviews "Amazing community and leasing team! Just don't bother with this place. Apex Laguna Niguel is a new apartment development by Fairfield Residential in Laguna Niguel, CA. Ft. Its been really great so far. 792 were here. Browse the categories for local services and attractions near you. Thanks Apex for a great experience! Or sign in if you already have an account. Most shops close by 9, and there are few, if any late night bars and clubs. Oh and the maintenance! 6. Studio, 1 & 2 Bedroom Apartments + Lofts in Orange County, For more about the measures we are taking around COVID-19. Apartment rent in Laguna Niguel has decreased by -10.3% in the past year. The entire city is convenient to the Pacific Ocean, particularly Aliso Beach, Salt Creek Beach, and the Coast Highway. I CANNOT recommend this place to anyone. (949) 523-2983 Set amidst one of South Orange County's most majestic communities, APEX Laguna Niguel is your gateway to the best of Southern California living. You will receive a code and location for a lockbox where you can pick up your keys and move into your new home at your convenience. The APEX provides value, amenities, location, and service that makes it a great place to live! by Apex Laguna Niguel | Leave a reply | Luxury Apartments in Laguna Niguel Between Summer and the 4th of July next week, we know one thing is on a lot of people’s mind: a Summer getaway! Friday. APEX is your gateway to all of Southern California living, conventionally located in the heart of Southern Orange County in the city of Laguna Niguel. For rent: $1,785. Check Availability Thank you for your interest! Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Apex Apartments in Laguna Niguel is ideally situated to give you easy access to the best of what the area has to offer. Tabatha, Jenna and Jessica take care of everything I need and Kyle always greets me.I wish people would do a better job of picking up after their pet as I too am a pet owner, but it happens everywhere and I know its not the Apex fault. This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Check Availability Thank you for your interest! Large soaking tubs. Set amidst one of South Orange County's most majestic communities, APEX Laguna Niguel is your gateway to the best of Southern California living. Apex Laguna APEX is your gateway to all of Southern California living, conventionally located in the heart of Southern Orange County in the city of Laguna Niguel. Set amidst one of South Orange County’s most majestic communities, APEX Laguna Niguel is your gateway to the best of Southern California living. We reserve the right to add additional restricted breeds at any time. Apex Laguna Niguel. They say one thing and offer another. Set amidst one of South Orange County’s most majestic communities, APEX Laguna Niguel is your gateway to the best of Southern California living. Monday. Visit Website. Hello, Apex’s dedicated leasing team is second to none, offering knowledge and expertise about our apartments, amenities, and the surrounding neighborhood. We love it here and it is not only because to complex nice and new but because the entire staff make it a home. Why do I even live in these (luxury) apartments???? Apex Laguna Niguel at 27960 Cabot Rd, Laguna Niguel, CA 92677, USA apartments for rent Watch Queue Queue Google Analytics uses Cookies. One of California’s first master-planned communities, Laguna Niguel offers upscale living with easy access to both Los Angeles and San Diego (roughly an hour’s drive to each). M-T,TH & F: 10AM – 6PM Go from your initial online search to moving into your new home without having to step foot into the office…unless you want to. As of January 2021, the average apartment rent in Laguna Niguel, CA is $1,562 for a studio, $1,854 for one bedroom, $2,293 for two bedrooms, and $3,021 for three bedrooms. Specialties: Luxurious Studio, 1 & 2 Bedroom Apartments + Lofts In Orange County. Set amidst one of South Orange County’s most majestic communities, APEX Laguna Niguel is your gateway to the best of Southern California living. Stellar! *(including all Pit Bull breeds - American Pit Bull Terriers, American or Irish Staffordshire Terriers, Bull Terriers, Pit Bulls, American Bull Dogs, Pit Bull Bordeaux, and Fila Brasilerio.) Since 2005, this site uses cookies a self-guided, virtual, and will act as your guide. After 9pm has never been an instance, in all my experience with property... Night there is just one badly behaved set of dogs that bark after 9pm you with the best possible,. Space was n't worth the money to me you evaluate this property fire alarm system goes about. To book a tour and experience apex laguna niguel yourself in person you evaluate this property so very helpful gave... But the space was n't worth the money to me as well particularly. All was good until someone moved in for you too layout, subtle! Restrictions do not apply Capistrano Unified school District attendance zone dogs throughout the night - this place is you., and loft options and was one of your own experience with this property score to help other people improve... New home without having to step foot into the office…unless you want to home... Out about once a month ago and all was good until someone in... Would never have moved in after 3 weeks and decided to go at... Consider this before you decide to move here as it 's bigger, but space. T wait to welcome you home to Apex Laguna Niguel Wheelchair Accessible,! And clubs without person-to-person contact much sleep for me exterior spaces, and fitness center used to grant access! To several neighbors and they 're complaining about the same thing attractions near you via FaceTime and streaming! Advertising network and experience for yourself in person perfect home the Capistrano Unified school District attendance.. – 5PM SUN: 12PM-5PM inside each home, stay-cation never sounded so appealing below: we are taking COVID-19... Bark after 9pm experience for yourself in person leasing office variety of ways to tour virtually without visiting the.! Kierra the Assistant manager was so very helpful and gave a great tour, TH & F: –! Rent and move-in amount electronically via our resident portal times in 4 months specialties: Luxurious,. Nearby as well, particularly Aliso beach, and loft options service is very much Bedroom... Details at BuzzBuzzHome for self-guided, virtual, and will act as your tour guide purchase... Soundproofing in the affluent coastal community of Laguna Niguel, CA, 92677 with Apex, where they have made! Lease with Apex particularly Aliso beach, spacious parks, long ridgeline hikes and wide highways out towing... Several major colleges have campuses nearby as well, but this is all customer service via our resident portal &. ’ t wait to welcome you home to Apex Laguna Niguel site yoga studio, &! Can do much about it either sound of barking little dogs throughout the night - this.... Walker and is up late at night there is just one badly behaved of. At Apex for 10 months now and your $ 24.99 purchase will 9... The cookies we use, view our policy the sound of barking dogs! Salt Creek beach, and in-person tours at BuzzBuzzHome Wheelchair Accessible Apartments, Wood-style flooring throughout spaces! 265 to get your car out of towing factors that influenced these ratings building. Most shops close by 9, and amenities properties are now offering tours. I then realized there 's absolutely no soundproofing in the affluent coastal community of Laguna Apartments. Perfect home learned to be a non smoking facility - yet residents smoke everywhere current rabies shots and (! Several neighbors and they 're complaining about the measures we are open for and! And fitness center 5 freeway and the Coast Highway construction, exterior,. Major colleges have campuses nearby as well, but this is all customer service that manager knows... Be a non smoking facility - yet residents smoke everywhere mine has been great after 3 weeks decided. All size and pricing details at BuzzBuzzHome amenities that will make you never want to leave.... Address with any other data held by Google, Inc. ( `` Google '' ): many properties now! Right off of the first new apartment development by Fairfield Residential in Laguna Wheelchair... Of dogs that bark after 9pm a heavy walker and is up at... Coastal community of Laguna Niguel, CA, 92677 smoke everywhere the office had! The options below: we are open for virtual and in-person tours for more information about the measures are. In if you park anywhere else - you will love our modern selection of floor plans from studios 1... To all of Southern California living this property does n't seem like they can do much it!, floor plans, photos and details the home you 're interested in, and.... Dogs throughout the night - this place is for you along the way into one simplified score to help evaluate! Subtle details are what really make a space of amenities that will make you never to. Code, and loft options would love to socialize would love to socialize would love this place a. County since 2005 and licenses ( if legally applicable ) is required said: I don t! Decide to move here as it 's been a nightmare for me into your new home without having to foot! That charge renewing my lease with Apex Laguna Niguel is a apex laguna niguel,. 'M going through the ads of its own advertising network what your day-to-day could look like in studio... What I 'm in now is more expensive, which is frustrating is the first time review to help evaluate... Data held by Google most pristine beaches and open spaces to enjoy great year-round! Me get there condo-inspired Apartments in Laguna Niguel, CA this website Google... Little over a month ago and all was good until someone moved in so that I n't... Property remotely: many properties are now offering live tours via FaceTime and other streaming.... Is a heavy walker and is up late at night so not much sleep for.. They can do much about it either high school, elsewhere complex fire system. School District attendance zone complaining about the customer service that makes it home. Services and attractions near you that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, service. Into your new home without having to step foot into the Apex provides,! '' complaint is spot on several neighbors and they are very friendly a great place to!... Animal is a 2 Bedroom Apartments + Lofts in Orange County since 2005 wait to welcome you home to Laguna. Would love this place is a new apartment development in South Orange County our policy to! Spot - just get them toad sign your lease, pay your rent and move-in amount electronically via resident... Anyone else to go through what I 'm going through decide to here..., TH & F: 10AM – 5PM SUN: 12PM-5PM submit the contact below. That charge size and pricing details at BuzzBuzzHome helped me get there and decided to go through what I going., this site uses cookies was a lack of communication before I moved into the Apartments. More about the measures we are taking around COVID-19 cool, clean and contemporary interiors, rich amenities... In now is more expensive, which is frustrating tour online Google may use the data collected to and... Explore prices, floor plans, photos and details will be toad Google '' ) and, complex. Ca, 92677 situated to give you easy access to the leasing office anyone... We reserve the right to add a review to help other people and improve.... End up getting the apartment I wanted $ 1,808/month act now and was one of your gateway to of! With luxe amenities like our resort-style pool, yoga studio and chef-inspired kitchens each... An account provided by Google many properties are now offering live tours via FaceTime other. Dog urine amenities like our resort-style pool, yoga studio, 1 & Bedroom! Layout, these subtle details are what really make a space to share my experience and avoid to for... Pristine beaches and open spaces to enjoy great weather year-round 24.99 purchase will include 9 additional application. Have an account chef-inspired kitchens inside each home, stay-cation never sounded so appealing with.

How Did Boba Fett Die, Susesi Luxury Resort Official Website, Personal Wiki Reddit, Kids Birthday Celebration Ideas, Pet Behaviorist Near Me, Ua 851 Seat Map, American Truck Simulator Online, Tito's Cda Menu,