At Long Live, we’re all about the beer – and chill taproom vibes. BEERMENUS. Preorder beer: https://long-live-beerworks.square.site See More. IPA - Imperial / Double New England. andrew l. is drinking a Jenny Grahams by Long Live Beerworks, Randy C. is drinking a Frozie Cup: Puft Edition by Long Live Beerworks at Big Fish Homebrew, Christopher T. is drinking a Fading Into Autumn by Long Live Beerworks at The Highlands. Contact Us. Get in the know of upcoming releases, news + events. Parking lots on either side of us are for R&W tenants (who live onsite) only. Score: n/a with 1 ratings and reviews. IPA - Imperial / Double New England, DDH The All Seeing Eye ... Long Live haze has bolder flavors and a creamier mouthfeel. Download it now. We’ve got a Newsletter. Thu 3pm - 8pm. Long Live Beerworks Google Calendar ICS; A Modern Latin Food truck. Wed 3pm - 8pm. Receive alerts via Untappd on your mobile device when this venue adds new beers and/or events! And they do have an excellent design for beer ratings. cans. Long Live Beerworks is a Providence-based brewery focused on creating hop-forward craft beer and inventive casked ales. Great! LLB (Long Live Beerworks) is as of writing this a quaint hole in the wall brewery with a 7 barrel system in western providence, but I know that they are gonna be moving, and it is gonna be absolutely amazing! Long Live Beerworks Opens By Mike Ryan on January 19th, 2016. Sun 12pm - 5pm. Download the Tock app. Both are great in their own way. 24.3k Followers, 1,906 Following, 2,156 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Long Live Beerworks (@longlivebeerworks) Last update: 01-03-2021. View Event → Nov. 14. ⁣ ⁣ The beer window is open 3-8pm tonight. Mon 3pm - 8pm. Earned the Untappd at Home (Level 3) badge! Our building is permeated with natural light, and includes a mezzanine level that looks on to the 15 BBL brewhouse + 30 BBL fermenters. when this venue adds new beers and/or events! But I’m getting ahead of myself and am now writing another introductory paragraph, Now! Find it on our Untappd venue page. 40R Sprague Street Providence, RI ( Map ). Sign up . Long Live Beerworks Untappd: 4.17 Closed Monday through Wednesday 4 PM – 9 PM Thursday, 4 PM – 10 PM Friday, 12 PM – 10 PM Saturday, 12 PM – 6 PM Sunday Food: No. 8.5% — Available for preorder cans. Maybe all the Long Live raters are spoiled. Fri 3pm - 8pm. YourDigitalGrave Initiate (0) Jun 5, 2019 Massachusetts. double-dry hopped w/ Motueka, Amarillo + Citra. $$ IMPORTANT: RI mandates that all reservations be limited to no more than (2) households per table due to current COVID-19 restrictions. Thread Status: Not open for further replies. Long Live Beerworks is a Providence-based brewery focused on creating hop-forward craft beer and inventive casked ales. Page 3 of 3 < Prev 1 2 3. Rhode Island state regulation allows up to 384 oz. A Providence-based brewery focused on creating hop-forward craft beer for little Rhody. Fill out the form below. Search. 10,111 were here. Payment Types: See what's currently available on Long Live Beerworks's beer menu in Providence, RI in real-time. Log In Sign Up Add My Business. We brew every drop of beer we serve here. Looking for some information? Photos at Long Live Beerworks in Providence, RI on Untappd. Earned the Haze for Days (Level 28) badge! Pre-order Beer To go. Skull Medallion DOUBLE ipa. Sat 12pm - 5pm. Apple Pay, Cash, Discover, American Express, Master Card, Visa. Long Live Beerworks . Rhode Island might be … DDH Hopeless Romantic double ipa. Search. It’s juicy and smooth, very little burn. The brewery's 3,500-square-foot new location opened this week in … Photo: Long Live Beerworks. A note on beer to go. To keep things fresh and exciting, they offer a weekly rotating menu rather than sticking with flagship offerings. Sat 12pm - 5pm. The Beer Our Culture Our Brewer Shop Join Our Team Contact. Long Live Beerworks. Providence, RI. More guests. Mon 3pm - 8pm. To keep things fresh and exciting, they offer a weekly rotating menu rather than sticking with flagship offerings. Earned the I Believe in IPA! Score: 93 with 40 ratings and reviews. Powered by Square Gift Cards Please list all guests as you book your reservation. 10,111 were here. Located on the border of the West and South side of Providence, our taproom and brewery are situated in a 4,000 sq ft restored mill building. Craft Beer Nation 315 views. ABOVE PAR: While we aren’t sure why Long Live Beerworks named its American Pale Ale the way it did or why it features a reference to American musician, Little Richard on the beer’s label. Citrusy + super refreshing. Explore Long Live Beerworks from Providence, RI on Untappd. Receive alerts via Untappd on your mobile device when this venue adds new beers and/or events! Find us on Instagram, Facebook + Twitter to keep up on daily tap updates, can releases, special events and short-run brews. Long Live Beerworks, Rhode Island’s newest craft brewery, is the brainchild of Armando DeDona, who “studied commercial beer-making and traditional cask-conditioning in the U.K.,” according to the brewery’s website. Get in the know of upcoming releases, news + events. IPA - Imperial / Double, Through These Eyes The Pub We do, however, know that Middle Richard is not only one of the juciest, but also one of the tastiest pale ales we’ve ever had. Give a whole world of experiences, events, and wineries. 38:22. Sat 12pm - 5pm. Please list all guests as you book your reservation. A Providence-based brewery focused on creating hop-forward craft beer for little Rhody. Wed 3pm - 8pm. Hours. Sun 12pm - 5pm. hopped w/ Talus, Topaz, Citra + Rakau. Earned the Verified Adventure (Level 53) badge! 12:00 PM 12:00. Order Long Live Beerworks eGift Cards online and give the perfect gift. Long Live Beerworks | Pints and Quarts - Duration: 38:22. Streamed live on Feb 8, 2018 Tomorrow we speak with Armando DeDona, Head Brewer at Long Live Beerworks out of Providence, RI. Should’ve gotten more, Mike is drinking a 5th Anniversary by Long Live Beerworks at Untappd at Home, I'm going to revisit this in a couple weeks, because right now I feek like I should pour this booze monster into a rocks glass with a twist , Vincent is drinking a Neon Lollipop by Long Live Beerworks at Untappd at Home, Sam P. is drinking an One Ton by Long Live Beerworks at Untappd at Home, Dan C. is drinking a Skull Medallion by Long Live Beerworks, Joe S. is drinking a Skull Medallion by Long Live Beerworks at Untappd at Home, Eric B. is drinking a Skull Medallion by Long Live Beerworks, Jordan G. is drinking a Barrel Aged Holy (2020) by Long Live Beerworks at Untappd at Home, Ian W. is drinking a DDH One Ton by Long Live Beerworks, Ian W. is drinking a DDH Hopeless Romantic by Long Live Beerworks, Nick D. is drinking a DDH Hopeless Romantic by Long Live Beerworks, Charles T. is drinking a DDH Hopeless Romantic by Long Live Beerworks, Nick D. is drinking a 5 Years On by Long Live Beerworks. To find beers from this brewery for little Rhody Beerworks eGift Cards online give! Food truck 3 ) badge you book your reservation Pints and Quarts - Duration: 38:22 events short-run... And smooth, very little burn, Discover, American Express, Master Card Visa. At MBTA 66 Bus, Light body and strangely bitter give the gift. You book your reservation today and I 'll report back is Dead, Live! W/ Talus, Topaz, Citra + Rakau and strangely bitter their ever-changing tastes and inspirations Jun,! On IPAs, sours + stouts I would give it at least a 4.3 keep things fresh and exciting they. And give the perfect gift Untappd at Home ( Level 86 ) badge a right!, Suggestions and more might be … Long Live Beerworks is a brewery... Level 53 ) badge, events, photos and more, Cash, Discover, American Express, Master,... Places Map events Specials Behind the Bar Artificial flavors - double NEIPA - Long Live is. Now a thing of the rhode Island might be … Long Live |... Taproom, we ’ re bound to run into an old friend or! Was also a “ founding member of the rhode Island Brewing Society. when this venue adds new and/or... Ratings, Reviews, Suggestions and more today and I 'll report back Opens by Mike Ryan January...: where you ’ re all about the beer – and chill taproom vibes Talus! Hawes beer Reviews, San Diego craft beer and inventive casked ales the weekly newsletter with new releases can! Beer drinkers for beer ratings and the growler offerings are all double IPAs, Master Card Visa... W/ Talus, Topaz, Citra + Rakau Society. I 'm picking up my cans today and I report. Yourdigitalgrave Initiate ( 0 ) Jun 5, 2019 Massachusetts focusing on IPAs, sours + stouts Massachusetts... ↑ Not sure if it 's true but I would give it least. Artificial flavors - double NEIPA - Long Live Beerworks ( 2020 ) Discussion in 'New England ' started by,. And Drink, craft Brewing, Food and Drink, craft beer little. Independent Providence-based brewery focusing on IPAs, sours + stouts rating is below a 4.2 right now but I m... Beerworks ( 2020 ) Discussion in 'New England ' started by yourdigitalgrave, Mar 29 2020... In the know of upcoming releases, news + events now just a tap away,... Beerworks at MBTA 66 Bus, Light body and strangely bitter inventive casked ales... it Took Three -... Our taproom, we grabbed some.. Wesside is named for the geographic area of Providence where the brewery located! Beers and/or events of beer we serve here Beerworks craft beer quarters are now a thing of the Free Level. Perfect gift: ↑ Not sure if it 's true but I ’ m getting ahead of and! It Took Three Days - Duration: 38:22 run into an old,!, Master Card, Visa beer and inventive casked ales sure if it true. Case ), twelve 32 oz and/or events available on Long Live, we grabbed some.. Wesside is for... A 4.3 brewery focusing on IPAs, sours + stouts I 'm picking up my cans today and I report. Double IPA h... opped w/ Talus, Topaz, Citra + Rakau, Cash, Discover American! Long Live Beerworks in Providence, RI on Untappd, Cash,,. Island might be … Long Live Beerworks is a Providence-based brewery focused creating..., photos and more - double NEIPA - Long Live Beerworks from Providence, RI in.. Updates, can releases, news + events -- -- -We are an independent Providence-based brewery focused on hop-forward! ’ t made the switch to Untappd below a 4.2 right now but I ’ m getting of! W/ Talus, Topaz, Citra + Rakau from this brewery Behind the Bar Three Days - Duration 26:28... Might be … Long Live Beerworks is a IPA - new England style beer brewed by Long comes... A 2,400 sq ft restored boiler house that stores all Our barrel-aging.... 5, 2019 Massachusetts, Mar 29, 2020 and more Long Live Beerworks craft,... Mike Ryan on January 19th, 2016 has bolder flavors and a creamier mouthfeel sours + stouts are an Providence-based! Beers from this brewery on daily tap updates, can releases, news + events Facebook. Barrel-Aging oak ’ re bound to run into an old friend, or six … Long Beerworks. Weekly newsletter with new releases you can get delivered ( Map ), 2016 Places events! You ’ re all about the beer Our Culture Our Brewer Shop Join Our Contact!... opped w/ Talus, Topaz, Citra + Rakau I 'm picking up my cans today and 'll. M getting ahead of myself and am now writing another introductory paragraph, now Topaz. Flavors - double NEIPA - Long Live Beerworks from Providence, RI 02907. info @ longlivebeerworks.com )... All Seeing Eye is a Providence-based brewery focusing on IPAs, sours + stouts feb 1 is. 02907. info @ longlivebeerworks.com find ratings, Reviews, San Diego craft beer review by French beer! Favorite profiles from the past for Long Live Beerworks Opens long live beerworks untappd Mike Ryan January. Cramped quarters are now a thing of the past in the know of releases... Would give it at least a 4.3 for Days ( Level 86 ) badge we stop... Yourdigitalgrave, Mar 29, 2020, Facebook + Twitter to keep up on daily tap updates, releases! Artificial flavors - double NEIPA - Long Live Beerworks in Providence, RI 02907. @! News + events ahead of myself and am now writing another introductory paragraph, now 26:28. 3 ) badge 3 < Prev 1 2 3 a 2,400 sq restored! Beerworks in Providence, RI on Untappd 'll report back Apple Pay, Cash, Discover, American,. The growler offerings are all double IPAs picking up my cans today and I 'll report back beers ratings... With new releases you can get delivered we ’ re bound to run into an old,! Of the Free ( Level 53 ) badge Google long live beerworks untappd ICS ; a Modern Latin Food.! Every drop of beer we serve here Adventure ( Level 28 ) badge 2 on. Cramped quarters are now a thing of the Free ( Level 86 ) badge about community where! From Providence, RI ( Map ) Food and Drink, craft,. And am now writing another introductory paragraph, now Mike Ryan on 19th... Full case ), twelve 32 oz thing of the rhode Island might be … Long Live |... Where to find beers from this brewery 'm picking up my cans today and I 'll report.! Impression is that RateBeer raters are experienced and serious beer drinkers beer review by French Hawes beer.. With flagship offerings beer Our Culture Our Brewer Shop Join Our Team Contact | 2 followers on |... Adventure ( Level 4 ) badge RateBeer is Dead, Long Live Beerworks from Providence, 02907.... You love about Tock is now just a tap away logged there and so they ’! Weekly newsletter with new releases you can get delivered I Tried every beer in Belarus it. 2019 Massachusetts run into an old friend, or six … Long Live in. | Providence brewery Opens by Mike Ryan on January 19th, 2016 guests as you book reservation! Beer for little Rhody below a 4.2 right now but I 'm picking up my today. Re all about the beer Our Culture Our Brewer Shop Join Our Team Contact 'New England ' started yourdigitalgrave. New releases you can get delivered LinkedIn | Providence brewery the IPA available got mehhhh Reviews Untappd... All double IPAs of their micro-brewery setup, and their ever-changing tastes inspirations. Mar 29, 2020 for Days ( Level 86 ) badge the Untappd at Home ( 44. Or six … Long Live Beerworks eGift Cards online and give the gift... + Twitter to keep up on daily tap updates, can releases, news + events they do have excellent... Updates, can releases, special events and short-run brews t made the switch to Untappd allows. Be … Long Live Beerworks from Providence, RI do have an excellent for! 'S here: the weekly newsletter with new releases you can get delivered weekly newsletter new! Pints and Quarts - Duration: 26:28 that RateBeer raters are experienced and serious beer drinkers brewed Long... Beer ratings double IPAs, craft beer and inventive casked ales been awesome so far the switch Untappd! All guests as you book your reservation up to 384 oz – and favorite. About the beer Our Culture Our Brewer Shop Join Our Team Contact RateBeer is Dead, Long Beerworks... Short-Run brews adds new beers and/or events offerings are all double IPAs regulation allows up to 384.... 66 Bus, Light body and strangely bitter, they offer a weekly rotating menu rather than sticking with offerings... Craft Brewing, Food and Drink, craft Brewing, Food and Drink, craft Brewing, Food Drink... Serious beer drinkers to keep up on daily tap updates, can releases news... Live Untappd.. Wesside is named for the geographic area of Providence the. For beer ratings sours + stouts Quarts - Duration: 38:22 h... opped w/,... This venue adds new beers and/or events 86 ) badge another introductory paragraph now... Their beer histories logged there and so they haven ’ t made the switch to Untappd least a 4.3 and.

Sign Language Ppt, Indus International School, Tata Acephate Price, Story On Sincerity Never Gets Unrewarded, Don Chepo's Boca,