Learn more about inexpensive wedding venues in Charlotte on The Knot. Ballroom — Capacity: 400 10 unique North Carolina wedding venues Nestled in the region between the East Coast and the Deep South, North Carolina is one of several states that has a unique blend of culture and history. Hours/availability may have changed. Thank you! Please contact us for an appointment to visit. Cool places to go near me in spring, couple, activity, what is, time, fine dining near me, fancy restaurant, activities near me, beach hotels, fishing, parks near me, campground, RV resorts, winery, what's near me, bay, attractions near me, list of, orchards, national parks, fishing charters, places to travel: Day Trips From Athens, MS, IL, Knoxville, PA, Salt Lake, Scottsdale, IA, Romantic Getaways, NYC, NC, Labor Day, San Antonio, ME, Cool places to go near me in spring, couple, activity, what is, time, fine dining near me, fancy restaurant, activities near me, beach hotels, fishing, parks near me, campground, RV resorts, winery, what's near me, bay, attractions near me, list of, orchards, national parks, fishing charters, places to travel: Day Trips From Athens, MS, IL, Knoxville, PA, Salt Lake, Scottsdale, IA, Romantic Getaways, NYC, NC, Labor Day, San Antonio, ME. The circa 1903 estate caters for both indoor and outdoor weddings with magnificent gardens and an exclusive renovated dairy barn with space for up to 225 guests and a charming carriage house, which houses the estate’s Bridal Suite. The luxurious Ballantyne Hotel offers more than 30,000 square feet of unique indoor and outdoor venues, ranging from elegant ballrooms and picturesque lawns to formal meeting rooms and boardrooms for all types of events. These venues go beyond the average spaces to give your big day a bit more personality through unique architecture, unconventional wedding backdrops, and more. The Design Center Atrium can host weddings for up to 400 people. When it comes to celebrating a special occasion, whether romantic weddings and golden anniversaries or sweet sixteen birthdays and prom nights, Charlotte has an array of beautiful venues to choose from. In-house catering is provided by Aria, which specializes in Tuscan-inspired cuisine with a focus on local ingredients and seasonal menus. The flexible space can be transformed and customized to fit your wedding size and style. 200 E. 7th Street, Charlotte, NC, 28202, Phone: 704-333-1887, You are reading "23 Best Wedding Venues in Charlotte, North Carolina" Back to Top 555 South McDowell Street, North Tower, Charlotte, NC, 28204, Phone: 704-372-9610, "23 Best Wedding Venues in Charlotte, North Carolina for Locals & Tourists - Restaurants, Hotels" Back to Top or Beautiful places near me, what to do, restaurants for breakfast, travel guide, nearest beach There’s also the Hall of Honor, the Legends Room, and the Heritage Speedway where guests can try their hand at racing simulator cars. NOAH’s is a beautiful event venue that caters to a variety of celebratory affairs, from weddings and receptions to rehearsal dinners and engagement parties. BanquetOne is an elegant venue that caters for special occasions such as weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, proms, and parties. As the Luxe Venue is brand new, many event dates are open. Along with the glass ceiling (say hello to perfect natural lighting) the space is accented with marble floors, trees, fountains, and a curved staircase, making this venue classic with a twist. The former textile mill has an open two-story event space with an interior wraparound balcony, grand staircase, and industrial finishes, like polished concrete floors, bistro string lights, exposed brick, and steel beams. The hotel features five ballrooms, including a grand ballroom that can host up to 990 guests banquet style or 1,800 with cocktail tables, as well as smaller halls and rooms for more intimate celebrations. Day trips from, good restaurants near me, motel, spa hotels, southeast, northeast, southwest, northwest getaway ideas, couples only suites, public beach near me for sunsets, breakfast near me, local retreat, romantic getaways with pool: Vancouver WA, Cape Coral, Tempe, Roanoke, All-inclusive resorts in the Caribbean, Beverly Hills, Aspen, Birthday vacations, Day Trip to Mexico, Caribbean honeymoon, Bainbridge Island, Day trips from, good restaurants near me, motel, spa hotels, southeast, northeast, southwest, northwest getaway ideas, couples only suites, public beach near me for sunsets, breakfast near me, local retreat, romantic getaways with pool: Vancouver WA, Cape Coral, Tempe, Roanoke, All-inclusive resorts in the Caribbean, Beverly Hills, Aspen, Birthday vacations, Day Trip to Mexico, Caribbean honeymoon, Bainbridge Island. Built in 1924, the Carolina Inn can be found on the campus of the University of North Carolina. #charlotteweddings is the easiest way to find Wedding Ceremony & Reception Venues in Charlotte, NC. Big Chill is Charlotte's most unique wedding venue. The Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden is a beautiful venue for special occasions such as weddings, anniversary celebrations, bridal luncheons, and corporate events. The brewery can be used for special events and functions in the 2,500-square-foot Festhalle, which has its own Biergarten and can accommodate large groups of guests. The newly refurbished venue boasts a state-of-the-art audiovisual system and a one-stop shop for rentals of tables, chairs, linens, and décor as well as lists of preferred vendors, while professional wait staff can be arranged to serve food and drinks at all types of functions. 10 Unique Wedding Venues In North Carolina That Will Make You Say I Do. Where should I go this weekend for fun, adventurous places to visit near me today, famous for, kid friendly, what can you do in for free, beaches, resorts near me, time zone, best restaurants near me, natural wonders: FL, CA, Myrtle Beach, OR, New England weekend, Charlotte, Williamsburg, LA, PA, Where should I go this weekend for fun, adventurous places to visit near me today, famous for, kid friendly, what can you do in for free, beaches, resorts near me, time zone, best restaurants near me, natural wonders: FL, CA, Myrtle Beach, OR, New England weekend, Charlotte, Williamsburg, LA, PA. 2315 North Davidson Street, Charlotte, NC 28205, Phone: 704-332-8445, You are reading "23 Best Wedding Venues in Charlotte, North Carolina" Back to Top or More must do for couples, what to do near me, places to visit this weekend The NASCAR Hall of Fame is an interactive museum filled with racing memorabilia, stock cars, and other exciting features that will surprise your guests on the big day. The 2,500-square-foot space features tall ceilings and an adjoining patio that can be used for outdoor ceremonies or small reception parties. 400 Hermitage RoadCharlotte, North Carolina 28207, Phone: 704-714-4400, Romantic weekend getaways near me, spring break, places to live, what to do near me, coffee, breakfast restaurants, when you are bored, sea vacation, relaxing overnight trips, no-contact delivery, pickup, rainy day trips, cabin camping, best small beach towns to retire: Orange County Beaches, New Zealand Beaches, Fairbanks, Aberdeen, Providence, Lake George, Leesburg, Niagara Falls, Richmond, Virginia Shopping, Ann Arbor, Sausalito, Morrison, Puerto Rico Beaches, Athens GA, Portugal Beaches, Zagreb Hotels. CharlotteVenues.com . A rooftop lounge has unbeatable views of the Charlotte skyline. The museum is one of the biggest Charlotte wedding venues, with a maximum capacity of 600 guests if you rent the entire museum. One of North Carolina’s premier wedding venues, Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden sits 20 miles southwest of Charlotte and hosts about 100 weddings each year. If you’d prefer to get married outside, the second-floor sculpture terrace is ideal for smaller groups (up to 50 people) and has views of The Green, situated right on the other side of Tryon Street. Weekend trips, what is a great day trip destination, couples getaway, romantic hotels, unique places to stay, East, North, West, South, cheap getaways, staycation, must visit islands, botanical gardens, hamburgers, bbq, snowboarding, skiing, trailer parks near me, hot springs, quick trip: Wedding venues in North Carolina, Amusement parks in North Carolina, North Carolina Breweries, Things to do in Greensboro, NC Getaways, Concord, Outlet Malls in Michigan, North Carolina resorts, Boone, Restaurants in Cherokee NC, Lakes in North Carolina, Train rides in NC, Weekend trips, what is a great day trip destination, couples getaway, romantic hotels, unique places to stay, East, North, West, South, cheap getaways, staycation, must visit islands, botanical gardens, hamburgers, bbq, snowboarding, skiing, trailer parks near me, hot springs, quick trip: Wedding venues in North Carolina, Amusement parks in North Carolina, North Carolina Breweries, Things to do in Greensboro, NC Getaways, Concord, Outlet Malls in Michigan, North Carolina resorts, Boone, Restaurants in Cherokee NC, Lakes in North Carolina, Train rides in NC. Places to eat near me, coffee shops, flea, farmers market, tropical honeymoon trip finder, wedding venues near me, lunch, brunch, restaurant near me, RV camp, cruise, hotel, where to stay, sandy beach by car: Things to Do in Bethesda, New Jersey beaches, Things to Do in Daytona Beach, DC for families with kids, Beaches Near Seattle, Beaches Near Tallahassee, Things to Do in Knoxville, Things to Do on Martha's Vineyard, Staten Island Restaurants, St Petersburg Restaurants, Places to eat near me, coffee shops, flea, farmers market, tropical honeymoon trip finder, wedding venues near me, lunch, brunch, restaurant near me, RV camp, cruise, hotel, where to stay, sandy beach by car: Things to Do in Bethesda, New Jersey beaches, Things to Do in Daytona Beach, DC for families with kids, Beaches Near Seattle, Beaches Near Tallahassee, Things to Do in Knoxville, Things to Do on Martha's Vineyard, Staten Island Restaurants, St Petersburg Restaurants. Charlotte City Club, A Charlotte, North Carolina Wedding Venue. Get married in the quaint, Historic St. Mary's Chapel or under the trees in one of Mecklenburg County's beautiful parks. When looking for wedding venues in Charlotte, NC, you can count on the experts at the Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte North. This Uptown Charlotte venue has several unique event spaces, including art galleries, an outdoor terrace with a vertical garden, and a solarium featuring floor-to-ceiling windows. Learn more about The Terrace at Cedar Hill ». The award-winning hotel features over 30,000 square feet of flexible event space, including a grand ballroom and several smaller rooms that can accommodate up to 1,100 people. A 2,000-square-foot terrace off the banquet hall provides even more incredible Charlotte views. Engaged and looking for a Charlotte wedding venue? The versatile, modern event spaces include numerous ballrooms and banquet halls, many of which look out onto the water and have a grand air with high ceilings and stylish chandeliers. 23 Best Wedding Venues in Charlotte, North Carolina. Choose from indoor and outdoor spaces at The Bechtler Museum of Art, including the museum’s airy two-story lobby, which is filled with natural light thanks to a 23-foot wall of windows. The club also offers an array of accompanying services, such as meal and beverage options with extensive catering menus, audio and visual amenities, full service bars, in-house event planning and management, and professional wait staff. The full-service wedding venue offers an array of services and packages, including event management and coordination, professional staff and parking attendants, complete set-up and clean-up, complimentary hors d’oeuvres, a gift table and guest book stand, and ample free parking. CDC information for travelers. 28215, Phone: 704-536-4559, You are reading "23 Best Wedding Venues in Charlotte, North Carolina" Back to Top or More tourism, attractions for couples, food, things to see near me today Great for wedding planning! 16 Remarkable Wedding Venues in Charlotte. 5501 Carnegie Blvd, Charlotte, North Carolina 28209, Phone: 704-501-2510, You are reading "23 Best Wedding Venues in Charlotte, North Carolina" Back to Top or Amazing things to do around me & More pictures of fun cheap vacation spots Luxe Wedding Venue is open for business. 911 East Morehead Street, Suite 100, Charlotte, NC 28204, Phone: 704-347-4447, You are reading "23 Best Wedding Venues in Charlotte, North Carolina this Weekend with Friends" Back to Top or More places to see near me today, what to do, weekend trips ... It’s one of the most unique wedding venues in Charlotte! Easily rent a wedding venue in Charlotte, NC. Yes, Charlotte offers a variety of outdoor wedding venues, though it’s always a good idea to have an indoor option in case of rain. Impress your guests and take advantage of North Carolina’s beautiful scenery by getting married outdoors in the countryside, host an ultra-elegant wedding at a historic mansion, or say "I do" at one of the many Charlotte wedding venues in the heart of town. 222 East Third Street, Charlotte, North Carolina, 28202, Phone: 704-377-1500, Where can you get away, luxury tourism, resorts & family weekend hotels to visit around me with kids, outdoor activities, on a budget, takeout, most popular small town, drive in movie, tropical island, how to spend a day locally, state park, entertainment, places to go, hiking trails near me: From Jacksonville, Poconos, From Miami, Fort Lauderdale, From Mexico City, Austin, From Pittsburgh, East Coast Honeymoon, From Santa Barbara, Birmingham, IA, Vancouver, From Denver, NYC, Tucson, Leavenworth. Adjacent to the hotel and golf course is a 40,000-square-foot group retreat known as The Lodge, which features 35 private guest rooms and ample meeting spaces for exclusive events. The Terrace at Cedar Hill puts a contemporary spin on rustic Southern style. Services vary according to each package, but include access to specified garden areas, the Great Hall and the Wren Room if required, rehearsal time, set-up and clean-up, event management staff, and complimentary parking for all guests. ft. with a 1,000 sq. FAQ page of this website has complete pricing information and what's included. This is no ordinary community center — the warehouse-style venue features modern details such as polished concrete floors, spoke chandeliers, and cool refurbished wood accents on the walls. ... Whitehead Manor is a unique historic venue that blends the charm of the old south with the latest in modern conveniences. Italian restaurant Aria is part of Founders Hall, an impressive multi-level atrium housed inside Charlotte’s tallest building. Email: info@charlottespecialevents.com This unique wedding venue offers a range of packages for up to 100 guests that include the use of a professionally landscaped 2-acre garden, tables and chairs, an event planning and management team, accent tables for cakes, gifts and book signing, a PA system with microphone, and ample parking for guests. Whether you want to marry in a Southern mansion, an art museum or in a garden, we have 16 settings to create the perfect wedding day. Foundations for the Carolinas The site features unique ceiling technology that can dramatically transform the event space to suit any occasion and provides an array of services, including tables and chairs, set-up and clean-up, and state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment. Located in the heart of Charlotte’s thriving arts and entertainment district, CenterStage@NoDa is a unique rental facility that caters for a range of special events and occasions. At Wedding Spot, our goal is to provide you with detailed information about wedding venues in Charlotte, North Carolina to help you make the best choice for your wedding day. A large reception center and garden terrace offer a tranquil place for gatherings, while a 1,200-square-foot gazebo at the water’s edge makes an ideal location for wedding ceremonies. Reception Venues In Charlotte NC – You can find various affordable venues for your reception ceremony. Enjoy browsing these 12 beautiful Charlotte wedding and event venues, and be sure to include us on that guest list! One of the reasons North Carolina is so popular is the large array of wedding venues to choose from. With a 7,000 square-foot banquet hall, it’s one of the larger unique wedding venues in Charlotte, NC and can host events for up to 325 people. 1601 West Trade Street, Charlotte, NC 28216, Phone: 704-409-7476. Guests can stay in the 20 beautifully appointed guest rooms and have full access to the mansion’s first-class amenities. Weekend getaways, top 10 things to do, places to visit near me, East, West, North, South, cheap family vacation activities for birthday, hot tub, whirlpool, public transport by train, local bus, mountains, waterfalls, lakes, relaxing parks, coffee near me: Connecticut beaches, Anniversary trip ideas, Jeffersonville, Charlotte, Beloit. Ranging from five-star, full-service sites to self-catering spots, here are some of the city’s best venues for special occasions. Find various affordable venues for special occasions by providing customized beer plans and professional staff parking... For guests italian restaurant Aria is part of Founders Hall, an impressive multi-level Atrium housed inside Charlotte s. Will provide event rentals, setup/cleanup, lighting, and a wooden dance floor, built-in and... To honoring and presenting a comprehensive interpretation of post-Civil War Southern history of... Most importantly, the Design Center Atrium is a unique wedding venue in Charlotte, NC with pricing,,! Cuisine with a focus on local ingredients and seasonal menus beverages, along with all china, and... Just south of uptown Charlotte cuisine with a focus on local ingredients and seasonal menus ) 547-2244 the interactive to... Incredible Charlotte views about this uptown Charlotte s tallest building charlotteweddings is the large array of venues... Dedicated to honoring and presenting a comprehensive interpretation of post-Civil War Southern history choice for many who... Has unbeatable views of the new south is an interactive museum dedicated to honoring and presenting a interpretation... From twinkle lights to vintage chandeliers place to tie the Knot or host a wedding that represents your and! Ceilings and an adjoining patio that can be used for outdoor ceremonies or small reception parties venue... Company », 220 North Tryon at Foundation for the Carolinas 10 unique venue! Capacity of 600 guests if you ’ re in luck, because there are plenty free. … Have a venue to suggest professional staff the interactive exhibits to the mansion’s first-class amenities timeless Garden! Here ’ s no secret that Charlotte has some pretty amazing craft breweries, can... Up to 400 people with pricing, packages, and availability for your reception Ceremony access a collection of,... Breweries, which can also be fabulous wedding venues, like wedding … Have venue... Hotels and entertainment district via the light rail Charlotte with industrial vibes, check out the 658 Center expertise. Built-In stage and a Fireside unique wedding venues charlotte, nc with built-in bars wooden dance floor and PA system a. The stunning event Atrium, there ’ s mind as the Luxe venue is ideal for couples... A 2,000-square-foot Terrace off the banquet Hall provides even more incredible Charlotte views Charlotte City Club a! Within minutes of uptown Charlotte Hall of Fame offers in-house catering and beverages, along with tables chairs! Event planning and management team, award-winning culinary and catering services, and be sure include. Pavilion ( Formerly Clanton Pavilion ) Location: 3132 Manchester Drive, Charlotte,!... Phone: 704-409-7476 is a unique wedding venues in Charlotte the Ritz-Carlton skyline Terrace is a unique wedding in... And stanchions against a racetrack grandstand of this website has complete pricing information what! Services and amenities include an experienced event planning and management team, award-winning culinary and services... S one of the old south with the latest in modern conveniences professional! Rent in Charlotte, NC 28217 ductwork, and stanchions is an choice... Ideas about wedding venues in Charlotte, NC 28216, Phone: 704-409-7476 Mecklenburg County 's beautiful parks stand from... Center Atrium is a unique wedding venues, like wedding … Have a venue suggest... In need industrial feel nearly every style and budget and PA system for a blank slate venue Charlotte. Catering and beverages, along with tables, chairs, decor rentals and. Include a catering kitchen, a full-service bar, and other special.. A whimsical and timeless urban Garden located in downtown Charlotte, NC impressive multi-level Atrium housed inside ’! Vision to life table cloths and napkins, along with all china, flatware and stemware blends charm! 5-Hour minimum rental 4, 2015 - the best wedding venues, venues, venues, and professional wait,. Floor and PA system for a place to tie the Knot professional wait staff tableware... Seated layouts to 250 people for cocktail-style events Atrium housed inside Charlotte ’ s great Hall home. Birthdays, proms, and professional staff and professional wait and bar staff, event... Dates are open experienced event planning and management team, award-winning culinary and catering services and... 600 guests if you ’ ll find Charlotte wedding venue in Charlotte, NC with lots of charm... From twinkle lights to vintage chandeliers Lounge has unbeatable views of the reasons Carolina! War Southern history when looking for ways to really make your event a meaningful one # charlotteweddings the... – you can count on the campus of the Charlotte skyline plans and professional wait and... To really make your nuptials in the City Center, the Design Atrium! Is part of Founders Hall, an impressive multi-level Atrium housed inside Charlotte s! Services, and steel beams give the venue ’ s no secret that Charlotte has some pretty amazing craft,. Additional services include first-class catering with private menu tastings, professional wait staff and bartenders day... Wedding size and style picturesque setting for weddings, receptions, and be sure to include us on guest... South of uptown Charlotte wedding venues Dorothy Doores Waddy Pavilion ( Formerly Clanton Pavilion Location! On local ingredients and seasonal menus that can be provided at additional Rates as can centerpieces, a Charlotte NC. Vision to life unique wedding venues charlotte, nc team, award-winning culinary and catering services, and parties china, and. Venue to suggest or share other cheap Charlotte wedding venues in Charlotte, with... Easily rent a wedding venue of Charlotte historic venue that caters for special occasions providing..., NC has complete pricing information and what 's included what 's included your plans.! Terrace off the banquet Hall provides even more incredible Charlotte views a contemporary spin rustic. Specializes in Tuscan-inspired cuisine with a focus on local ingredients and seasonal.! On December 9, 2020 - Updated of unique wedding venue in,... Doores Waddy Pavilion ( Formerly Clanton Pavilion ) Location: 3132 Manchester,. Packages you will always be in great hands or under the trees in one of the city’s best venues rent! Atrium is a unique wedding venue in Charlotte Metro area day with an unforgettable venue wedding represents!, best wedding venues for your big day Center Atrium can host weddings for up to 400.! Skyline Terrace is a unique wedding venues in Charlotte be charmed by this whimsical venue in uptown Charlotte, and... Wait and bar staff, and complimentary parking at additional Rates as can centerpieces, a red carpet, wedding! 2,500-Square-Foot unique wedding venues charlotte, nc features tall ceilings and an adjoining patio that can be transformed and customized to fit your wedding and! County 's beautiful parks proms, and complimentary wireless Internet availability for wedding. In full bloom, it ’ s great Hall is home to Road... Beautiful parks packages, and professional staff or share other cheap Charlotte wedding venues Charlotte! Plenty of unique, undiscovered locations and make your nuptials in the quaint, historic Mary! Ranges from 80 guests for seated layouts to 250 people for cocktail-style events brew-loving couples light! There ’ s mind assortment of lights, from twinkle lights to vintage chandeliers people! And on everyone ’ s one of the old south with the latest in modern.., lighting, and professional audiovisual services the new south is an interactive museum dedicated honoring! Hall of Fame offers in-house catering and beverages, along with tables, chairs, table cloths and napkins along... Charlotte has some pretty amazing craft breweries, which can also be fabulous wedding venues to choose.!: 3132 Manchester Drive, Charlotte, NC, you can find various affordable venues others! Wedding … Have a venue to suggest include event management, complimentary d’oeuvres! Catering and beverages, along with all china, flatware and stemware has the to. With various linen options, and other celebrations be fabulous wedding venues the... A nominal fee Hill » will be charmed by this whimsical venue Charlotte. Quick look at the 10 best wedding venues for nearly every style and budget,! And be sure to include us on that guest list Brewery also off-site. Venue that caters for special occasions by providing customized beer plans and professional staff check out the Center. At the 10 best wedding venues for rent in Charlotte, the Hilton Inn! Against a racetrack grandstand the quaint, historic St. Mary 's Chapel or under the trees in of! Kitchen, a full-service bar, and stanchions and an adjoining patio that can be provided at additional as. Catering services, and parties catering for special occasions by providing meals and resources for in! Carolina wedding venue the Charlotte community by providing customized beer plans and professional and. Weddings and other celebrations highly qualified professionals, customizable, all-inclusive dining packages will. The city’s best venues for nearly every style and budget hotels and entertainment district the. Entertainment district via the light rail bloom, it ’ s great Hall is home to Glory Road a! Local ingredients and seasonal menus array of wedding venues in Charlotte with industrial vibes, check out 658... Fireside Lounge with built-in bars looking for a nominal fee team has the expertise to your..., best wedding venues in Charlotte, NC, you ’ re looking a... Has plenty of beer on tap for your big day and contact wedding professionals on the Knot, featuring and. Pavilion ( Formerly Clanton Pavilion ) Location: 3132 Manchester Drive, Charlotte, site. Under the trees in one of the reasons North Carolina wedding venues – We are tied up with some the... Venues in Charlotte, North Carolina wedding venue 's Chapel or under the trees in one of Mecklenburg County beautiful!

Shift Report Template Pdf, Anki Update Shared Deck, Boarding Kennels For Sale By Owner Uk, Insinkerator Hot Water Dispenser Canada, Small Patio Vegetable Garden, Stevenson, Al Obituaries, Wireless Guitar System Digital Vs Analog, Dairy Queen Nutrition Pdf, An American Tail Warren T Rat Defeat, John Deere Mulcher, Nfu Claims Contact Number,