axs ticket refund insurance

(The reference number will be emailed to you immediately following submission of the online form). Cookie Notice Some events have delivery delays or ticket printing suppression (at the request of the venue or promoter, tickets are not immediately available for delivery or collection), but you will always receive your tickets in time for your event. found at the bottom of this page. Remember, in order to prevent ticket misuse or to comply with any applicable requirements such as related to the ADA, our Client may at their discretion require the person purchasing tickets to be the person that uses the ticket, and therefore may require verification of identity at entry. If a covered medical issue, traffic accident, jury duty, or other covered reason* keeps you from attending your event, you can be reimbursed 100% of the ticket price including taxes, fees and delivery charges up to your plan limit. You should receive a confirmation after concluding your transaction. We may also impose fees and charges payable by the buyer, which will be disclosed to the buyer during the purchase process. Except as otherwise prohibited above, tickets may be resold by Holder using the Service in accordance with our Clients instructions. If you have purchased ticket protection through TicketPlan and wish to request a refund, please submit an application. The document details need to meet the requirements of your Booking Refund Protection. We notice that your web browser is out-of-date. All applicable fees and charges will be disclosed prior to completion of your purchase. If they pay you now, there's no insurance for them if the new owners are refused entry. Contact Us Eventim's insurance provider, Great Lakes Insurance, specifically states that it does not cover any Covid-related claims - if you're looking for Covid cover when booking tickets on the site you'd be better off paying for additional cover elsewhere. Ad . Please check the policy documentation that was sent to you for any applicable cover limits, How many people are due to attend the Event, Names of ALL persons that attended/will attend the booked event, How many people are unable to/did not attend the booked event, Names of the people who are unable to/did not attend the booked event. The form needs to be signed and stamped by your GP and this may be chargeable to you. But looking at the terms and conditions of Festicket's guarantee provider, Booking Protect, you'll find that you're only entitled to a refund if you or someone in your household tests positive for coronavirus - not if you're told to self-isolate, or if you can't travel due to local restrictions in your area, or if the event can't go ahead due to lockdown rules. - AXS Help Centre How can I make a claim for my Ticket Insurance? 1999-2023 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved. By Insurance Site July 2, 2022 July 2, 2022. Click on the relevent section for more information. After a year of cancellations, it's hardly surprising that almost three in ten of us are more likely to buy ticket insurance for events than before the pandemic. Buying Tickets - AXS Help Center x, Footer.languageSelector.ja-jp.greeting If an event is canceled (without being rescheduled), listings for tickets to such event will be terminated. Please complete the section which is relevant to your application. Have now given up. Click here. AXS refusing to refund ticket cancelation insurance - PayPal Community OH MY FUCKING GOD! With a simple integration this product has gone from strength to strength enabling AXS . In response to the criticism, Ticketmaster's parent company, Live Nation, announced an initiative Friday that will give ticketholders 30 days to request a refund once their postponed show sets a. Website by Phuse Media - Web Design Essex, Who did you purchased the tickets from (Retailer), Cost of tickets (amount you are requesting a refund for). Certain maximum resale premiums and restrictions may apply in some states and you understand that complying with laws is your responsibility and we are not responsible for providing legal advice regarding resale or pricing of tickets. cristina ferrare illness; esicoo smart plug troubleshooting; sun country boarding zones; zatarain's dirty rice without meat; getting punched in the stomach effects AXS is not the seller of Resale tickets and will be acting only on the sellers behalf when offering Resale tickets on the Service. What is ticket insurance? Latecomers may be seated at the discretion of Client or venue. I fell for the scam because I was going to be watching my sister in another city, so I figured it would be nice to have because if she doesn't feel well, or if I decide I don't actually want to go, I can cancel. Let us know what you were doing when this page came up, plus your IP and request ID axs qr code for multiple tickets - veracitylogic.com AXS provides technology platforms to its clients such as entertainment venues, promoters, and sports teams (our Clients) to list, sell, issue and deliver tickets to events using AXS powered websites and mobile applications (the Service). Refund policies of our Clients may vary; by purchasing a ticket, you agree to the refund policy of the associated Client. The original invitation must be dated so that we can see when it was received, the date you are instructed to attend and detail the name of the person(s) required to attend. How to get your money back from a ticket seller, Beware of donation requests for the Turkey-Syria earthquake, Scammers are imitating HMRC in fake tax refund emails, 'EasyJet lost my suitcase: am I entitled to compensation? Just give the combo lock and your mobile ticket to one of us and we'll scan you out and hand you a $10 bill. Please consult the seller fee information found within our Service. Pick your exact se. Coronavirus: Ticket refunds won't happen for many postponed concerts If the event is rescheduled, we'll advise what options are available to you. Occasionally, we may require that the physical ticket is sent to us. We do not have any legal authority to complete a purchase on your behalf, and do not act as your agent. Events may be postponed or canceled for a variety of reasons. There are several reason for why this could have occurred, including submitting invalid data, clicking too quickly or using too many devices at the same time. Tickets and/or parking rights are also "locked" (not available) for a short time while customers complete their purchase. We may be able to accept other medical documents, provided that they confirm the first date that treatment was sought and that you are medically unfit to attend the event. If your situation does not fit within the options available, please select the 'other' option and provide full details in the box provided. Please note that further documentation may be required following our review. Holder agrees not to record or transmit, or aid in recording or transmitting, any description, account, picture, or reproduction of the event. Any ticket issued via the Service is a revocable license. Individuals in possession of a recording device are subject to confiscation and/or ejection. You agree that the event for which you purchase or use tickets is a public event, that your appearance and actions inside and outside the venue where the event occurs are public in nature, and that you have no expectation of privacy with regard to your actions or conduct at the event. Hey did you end up filing a claim with Amex? Any personally-identifiable information (including, but not limited to, street address, phone numbers, or email addresses); JavaScript or any other scripting language; If we or our Client revokes any tickets, Primary Ticket and Resale Ticket listings concerning such tickets and related rights (such as parking) will be canceled. Name of the person who suffered the injury/illness, If this person was not attending the event/parts of package please indicate their relationship to each ticketholder. ATTENDEE PROMISE & HEALTH ACKNOWLEDGEMENT: You agree to follow event policies (including health and safety policies) and posted instructions while at the event. If you paid by credit card it may be possible in certain circumstances to. Holder consents to a search of their person and property and waives any claims against Releasees that may arise from such a search. Can I get a refund for a cancelled or postponed event? If refunds for your event and transaction are approved by the applicable event / venue, you will be notified by email*, which will include instructions on how to request a refund; and/or you can click the link in your AXS Account to "submit a refund request" which will display for qualifying events / transactions listed in your AXS Account. When you click on a retailer link, we may earn affiliate commission, which helps fund our not-for-profit mission. There are several reason for why this could have occurred, including submitting invalid data, clicking too quickly or using too many devices at the same time. Nightingales THU 20 APR 2023 Doors 6:30 PM Alexandra Palace Theatre. Fast & Free job site: Nachwuchsfhrungskrfte Vertrieb fr die DEVK Regionaldirektion Region Birke job Saarbrcken, Saarland Germany, Insurance jobs Saarbrcken, Saarland, Germany. Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale in violation of posted restrictions, or in violation of law or regulation. During the event, strobe or theatrical lighting may be used. Spent most of yesterday trying for the new show tickets. And if one of your party tests positive for coronavirus, meaning you no longer want to attend, only TicketPlan, Vista Insurance (used by Skiddle) and XCover (used by AXS) would allow you to claim for a refund. Seller fees on the Service may vary. I bought tickets for an event, but it has been - Ticketmaster How can I make a claim for my Ticket Insurance? - AXS Help Centre The event was cancelled/postponed, how do I get a refund? - AXS Help Centre Trip Cancellation Insurance | AXA Travel Insurance If I have XCover ticket insurance and miss an event, can I get a refund? Uber Insurance Card Or Enrollment Form - All Insurance FAQ and our By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. The availability of tickets is subject to change. You should evaluate your risk in determining whether to attend the event. TicketPlan Limited are Appointed Representatives of Pier Insurance Managed Services Limited. If we cancel a transaction because the buyer fails to remit payment for any reason, we are only obligated to return the tickets associated with such canceled transaction to the seller. You understand that the event for which you purchase a ticket shall be presented in accordance with applicable public health conditions as of the date of such event and which may change at any time as determined by federal, state, or local government agencies or instrumentalities, artists or the promoter; such requirements may include, without limitation, changes to capacity, attendance procedures and entry requirements, such as proof of vaccination and/or a negative COVID-19 test, and other protective measures such as requiring attendees to wear face coverings. AXS Help Center Buying Tickets Ticket Insurance Ticket Insurance What is ticket insurance? Then be careful what insurance you pay for. Though it's quick and easy to tick the box for insurance (which is usually flagged as 'recommended' by the ticket seller) at the checkout, it's worth doing some research before adding it to your order. Refund Policy | AXS Supplements ugh I am raaaaaging. Supporting documents are preferred in English. Aside from TicketPlan and XCover, all other insurance and guarantee providers we looked at do not cover you if you're told to self-isolate by the NHS Test and Trace app. The Service cannot be responsible for transactions that were not completed or for assumptions that a transaction was completed even though you did not receive a confirmation. I would like a refund for a cancelled/rescheduled - AXS Help Centre Please note: If you are applying for a refund for one of the below circumstances, this falls outside of the scope of the TicketPlan Protection, subject to the Terms and Conditions provided at the time of purchase, and a refund cannot be provided: If the circumstance is not listed above, it is likely it will fall outside of the scope of the TicketPlan Protection, however, please detail your circumstances in the box below and we will consider your request further. Pick your exact seats on interactive maps, get more ticket options with AXS Official Resale, and go in style with AXS Premium or VIP offers. Our helpline allows current and potential customers to manage/set-up their account information in any way that is permitted by the Service. Hello Reddit users, fairly new to this app and still trying to get used to it but I thought Id come on here for some advice. Will ticket | Stuff for Sale - Gumtree Get many game updates, food, range will not ever able to issue a refund half your ticket insurance. Refunds for Primary Ticket purchases are not available for suspended, postponed or rescheduled events, unless offered by the Client, or ifrequired by law (however, refunds are not typically available for Resale Ticket purchases if events are suspended, postponed or rescheduled, even if offered to the original purchaser). RECORDING/PHOTOGRAPHY/OTHER RESTRICTIONS. SAFETY AND SECURITY. We looked at five ticket insurance and guarantee providers offered by some of the biggest online ticket sellers. You will also be responsible for paying any applicable taxes relating to your purchases. How do you send documents to Uber? For those fans who weren't able to get tickets, we have added you to a wait list and may notify you if tickets become available. Press J to jump to the feed. After 40+ emails, and having to have my bank call them to confirm that I purchased them, they finally sent me the right tickets. According to policy, you cannot successfully transfer funds from tickets you have sold until AFTER the event has passed in order to ensure that there are no cancellations of the event in the. Apply for a refund. Additionally, for events where the refunds are not offered, you may consider other options made available like selling or transferring your tickets before the event takes place. Also, if you find out you cannot attend, there are ways to resell your tickets online up to 3 business days prior to the event taking place, either through LiveNation or VividSeats. Let us know what you were doing when this page came up, plus your IP and request ID A per-order delivery fee may also be assessed, depending on the delivery method. Once your purchase has been completed, we will not exchange or refund your order, even if additional tickets or parking rights become available at a later date. It's all a fan needs, all in one app. If you are purchasing a Resale Ticket, you will be entering into a contract with the seller of the Resale Ticket for the sale and transfer of the Resale Ticket to you. Our Clients may potentially release additional tickets during presale, onsale, or any other time up to the day of the event. By browsing this website, you consent to the use of cookies. Did the same happen to you? AXS is not responsible for the acts or omissions of any venue or Client. 7299 AXS 8398 Organizations, Charitable and Social Service 8661 Organizations, Religious 4900 UtilitiesElectric, Gas, Heating Oil, Sanitary, Water 5199 Nondurable Goodsnot elsewhere classified 6300 Insurance Sales, Underwriting, and Premiums 6513 Real Estate Agents and ManagersRentals If tickets are mailed, they will be sent to the address provided by the purchaser at the time of purchase. I bought these from AXS and paid 214 (bit of a rip off site . Your ability and/or right to transfer or resell tickets may vary. We do not review, nor do we warrant or guarantee, the accuracy of any information provided by Resale Ticket. Contact your ticket seller - primary ticket sellers should offer you a refund if an event is cancelled or postponed due to coronavirus. Despite one in four (26%) people assuming they can claim a refund from their insurer if they're advised not to travel due . By entering the venue for the event, each Holder agrees to the following: Each Holder agrees to comply with the following terms and conditions regarding tickets and attendance at an event: If you have any questions regarding this Agreement, please contact us at [emailprotected] or by mail at: AXS GROUP LLC425 West 11th Street, Suite 100Los Angeles, CA 90015Attn: Purchase Agreement - AXS888.929.7849. We all hate lines. What is delivery delay/ticket printing suppression? - AXS Help Centre For more information, please see our If the tickets are limited as described in, If there is an error in the pricing of a ticket offered for sale through our Service, we may cancel any listing, transfer and/or transaction all as more fully described in. Where I have submitted health data about other people, I have made those people aware of how TicketPlan will use their health data and they have explicitly consented to this. AXS refusing to refund ticket cancelation insuranc AXS refusing to refund ticket cancelation insurance. Can no longer attend Paid 182 for five tickets 36.50 for each open to reasonable offers Have five tickets in total Unable to refund or exchange 170. Shipping information, if any, is provided at checkout. For people finding this on google right now: eventticketprotection.com/allianzticket/home?action=manage, Insurance was $8 per ticket. Request ID: 7a29b9b3cc1be708. Price and availability of any ticket, product or service on the Service are subject to change without notice. The venue shall have the right, without refund of any amount paid, to refuse admission to, or eject, any person whose conduct Client or the venue deems disorderly or improper, who uses inappropriate, vulgar or abusive language, who fails to provide proper identification, or who fails to comply with any other rules adopted by the Client or venue. If you have any questions, please contact the Box Office at 817-272-9595 or boxoffice@uta.edu. The Service will automatically complete a sale if it receives any valid offer to purchase for any listing that remains in effect and available for purchase. Your tickets will be delivered to you as indicated at the time of purchase, most frequently via mobile delivery to your AXS account. AXS charged me 30% mark-up for the tickets I purchased during pre-sale then dropped the price. Holder hereby forever releases, waives, discharges and agrees not to sue AXS, Client, Anschutz Entertainment Group, Inc., any owner, manager, operator, or sponsor of the venue, any promoter, producer, or sponsors of the event, any leagues, teams, artists, advertisers or suppliers of the event, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, owners, members, managers, directors, officers, past and present employees, volunteers, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, Releasees) for any known or unknown claims, losses, damages, liability, demands or actions incident to entering the venue and/or attending the event, whether such risks and dangers occur before, during, or after the event, including injury or death relating to COVID-19 or any other illness or injury that Holder may sustain while at the venue or related to attending the Event, regardless of whether caused by the negligence or other fault of Releasees or any third party (Claims). If you believe you've been a victim of fraud, please contact us here submit a ticket or use the live chat icon on this page to begin a session with us. All completed transactions are final, so please be sure that you have selected the proper event, tickets, or other items prior to completing your purchase. AXS acts as a sales agent of its Clients with respect to ticket sales, and therefore AXS will apply also to our Client with respect to that Clients actions, rights, or obligations with respect to the purchase, sale or use of tickets or attendance at an event, and to the Clients use of the Service to list, sell, issue and deliver tickets. UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN OR IN ACCORDANCE WITH ANY TERMS AND CONDITIONS ISSUED BY A CLIENT, ALL PURCHASES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND CANNOT BE CANCELED. If the amount that you pay for a ticket is obviously incorrect, regardless of whether it is an error in a price posted on the Service or otherwise communicated to you, or if you are able to order tickets before their scheduled on-sale date, then we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to cancel your order and refund to you the amount that you paid. Why you might ask? SEARCH/NO EXPECTATION OF PRIVACY. Find a to ticket on Gumtree, the #1 site for Stuff for Sale classifieds ads in the UK. Testimonials We'll let you know the event is canceled and automatically refund your order (except the delivery fees) to the same card used for purchase. In order to collect your tickets at the box office, you will be asked for order confirmation, proof of identity and the Payment Method used for the transaction. For online events, Holder may not download the event or otherwise record or make a copy of any portion of the event, and Holder may not use, reproduce, modify, display, publicly perform, distribute, make available, or create derivative works of any portion of an online event. NEVER AGAIN! Violation thereof is grounds for revocation, seizure or cancellation without refund. If your account is closed and you haven't had the refund within 15 days, please contact your bank/credit card issuer as they will be able to locate the refund and transfer it to your new account. Invoiced venues for money due to AXS and oversaw procedure of issuing customer refunds. By purchasing or accepting tickets to an event or other item on the Service, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions and other rules of our specific Client and the venue where the specific event is being held. Front row or on the aisle? By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Privacy Policy. Additionally, you agree to comply with these conditions and all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding the use of the Service, listing of tickets for sale, solicitation of offers for purchase and the resale of tickets. The original advice from the armed forces giving advice to travel at short notice for military service. tickets sold directly by the event organizer, promoter, sports team or venue that puts on the event) (each a Primary Ticket and collectively, the Primary Tickets) purchased on the Service are typically subject to a per-ticket convenience charge and a per-order handling or processing charge. In these cases, customer service will attempt to contact you, using the information we have on file. File a Claim | Allianz Global Assistance - Allianz travel insurance Sign in before you go through the purchasing process, write down or screenshot your confirmation code, double check that you have the right email, and be sure that you have on record proof that you purchased the ticket. or was there no option for you? If you feel that a charge has been made to your Payment Method in error, call our helpline or email our customer service department at [emailprotected]. Det finns flera saker som kan ha franlett att detta hnde, s som att felaktiga data skickats, fr mnga klick eller att flera enheter anvnts p samma gng. Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. For these reasons and others, the tickets and/or parking rights available for a given event can and do change rapidly. User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 15_3_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/15.3 Mobile/15E148 Safari/604.1. We reserve the right, without prior notification, to change any content on our Service; to honor, or impose conditions on the honoring of, any coupon, coupon code, promotional code or other similar promotions; to terminate, suspend any or limit any users ability to make purchases through the Service. PROPER CONDUCT. Do Not Buy Ticket Insurance From Ticketmaster/Allianz In addition to the limitations set forth in the Terms of Use, which include a mandatory arbitration provision and a class action waiver provision, the following limitations of liability apply to any purchase or sale you make through the Service and any use of a ticket issued by the Service. You will also be entering into a separate contract with the buyer, allowing us to transfer your tickets and the corresponding tickets to them. IT IS NOT AN INSURANCE POLICY. To read the updated Privacy Policy, please. AXS Tickets Reviews 2023 | JustUseApp Reviews Hi, I was hoping someone could help with some advise around getting a refund on tickets purchase through AXS's website. who has the best covid cover for travel insurance? They lure you into buying the insurance but little did I know that a refund will be issued only if you fucking die, your house is INHABITABLE or if something CATASTROPHIC happens on earth. Your refund will be processed automatically by your point of purchase within 30 days of cancellation, or within such other timescales as are notified by your point of purchase.