j leal funeral home south houston, tx 77587

J LEAL FUNERAL HOME is located at 708 College Ave in South Houston, Texas 77587. There will be a funeral procession . 402 Avenue H, South Houston, TX 77587. Del Rio Construction, REALTY WORLD ELITE GROUP. We didn't even ask for our friends body to be sent there and now they won't release it because we already ha", "This place is horrible. This is the fee for the embalming process. I dont even know where to begin. 708 College Ave South Houston 77587, Sunday: Open 24 Hours He was a big sports enthusiast, Cesar loved all sports but loved playing volleyball/golf/basketball/softball. Please join us in Loving, Sharing and Memorializing Jesus Leal Martinez Jr. on this permanent online memorial. He was a HUGE Texans Fan, Big Jeep Lover, he loved fishing and surfing. Passed away 03.15.2022 a. Lewis Food Town, Inc., which runs Food Town Grocery Stores in Greater Houston, is based out of South Houston. It is a 0.41 Acre(s) Lot, 2,622 SQFT, 4 Beds, 3 Full Bath(s) in South Houston. Internment service on June 10, 2021 10am-11am Forest Lawn Cemetery 8601 Almeda Genoa Rd Houston, TX 77075. Saturday: Open 24 Hours, 11123 Katy Fwy Fri. 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM. Open 24 hours. 4 bds; 3 ba; 3,000 sqft - New construction. . Flowers. Serving TX 77578 Area. ", "I would love to thank Bili, she was so kind and very helpful during a difficult time. Claim this business. This is a common price to purchase funeral flowers. South Houston, TX 77587. We recommend calling the funeral home: Have flowers from a local florist delivered to an upcoming service. 208 Indiana St, South Houston, TX 77587. Please contact the funeral home for This is the cost to purchase a burial vault from the funeral home. *South Houston Funeral Home 1506 Houston Blvd, South Houston, TX 77587 (713) 947-7283 . Not only is the owner unprofessional, discourteous and rude but also has a complete lack of respect for his clientele and their grief. A celebration of life will be held at J Leal Funeral Home 708 College Ave South Houston, TX 77587 on Wednesday June 9, 2021 2pm-8pm. Reviewed on Google Flowers. Mr. Leal is a great gentleman that will go the extra mile to make your Funeral Services a beautiful ceremony. 1401 AVE A. Looking for someone else? on April 3, 2022, 4:06 p.m. She was always concise and gave opportunities to ask questions relating to my mothers service. There are real good people that are angels and the Perez family is one of them they put us in the path of The Leal family and funeral home. Buy this on Ever Loved. J LEAL FUNERAL HOME can be contacted via phone at (713) 392-0911 for pricing, hours and directions. 125 days on Zillow As North America's largest provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services, Dignity Memorial. Sympathy Flower Shophas a wide variety of flowers available for delivery: Exotic tropical flowers - just to name a few. There is a large variety of heart shaped, cross shaped, wreath and standing spray funeral flowers as well as sympathy arrangements and casket covers. Great customer service and good prices. She made sure everything was perfect and went smoothly for my dads funeral. Hugo loved spending quality time with his loved ones. Browsing 1 - 10 Add pricing info. There are many things to consider with digital estate & legacy planning. South Houston, TX 77587-3256. Help others by adding or updating If I could give them 10 stars I would. Houston, TX 77079 (713) 532-6939 [email protected] Where We're Located . more directly from independent sellers at great prices. From the Alcrreca family. 1 was here. emergency payments. it easy to compare funeral homes, funeral parlors and mortuaries, so you can find the best fit. Wed. 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM. Thursday: Open 24 Hours Zip Code 77587 Map. He enjoyed going fishing (more like feed the fish) at the Texas City Dike or sitting on the back patio with his dad, drinking a Coronita while they bbq and listened to their favorite music. South Houston Funeral Home also specializes in international and domestic transfer. I preplanned and prepaid for my Mother just over a year before she passed. This is the fee for the funeral home to come pick up your loved one and bring him/her to the funeral home for preparation. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Saturday: Open 24 Hours, 11123 Katy Fwy 14. In our meeting I asked if I can get my fathers thumb print and he agreed on getting them. From Business: Each one of us is unique with our own story to tell. $1,300. Ever Loved's funeral marketplace makes it easy to purchase caskets, urns and My advise to whoever is booking make sure they do what they say they are going to do. She thoroghly explained. Friday: Open 24 Hours Supporting families through the grief journey, Committed to the highest standards of service excellence. You will not be let down. Free delivery is available for all online orders in our delivery area. This is the fee for the embalming process. South Houston Funeral Home also specializes in international and domestic transfer. *J Leal Funeral Home 708 College Ave, South Houston, TX 77587 (832) 409-5407 *Forest Lawn Funeral Home 8706 Almeda Genoa Rd, Houston, TX 77075 (713) 991-9000. of alot of things for us, not to mention they did this at a very affordable price. "Had my mother in-law's funeral service on July 19, 2022 the entire building was extremely hot and the staff was rude when asked if they could lower the temperature. South Houston, TX 77587. 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. Why did you originally choose to work with East Haven Funeral Home? They continuously kept checking to make sure everything was going as planned. 800sqft. This is generally required if you would like to hold the service at the funeral home or if you will be needing any assistance from the staff for the service. . Saturday: Open 24 Hours, 11123 Katy Fwy Wednesday: Open 24 Hours Services have been entrusted to South Houston Funeral Home and on Friday July 15, 2022 the family will welcome mourners at St. Alphonsus Church located at 9217 E . Help others by adding or updating 1,846 Sq Ft. 5406 Willow Creek Way, Houston, TX 77017. Billy is amazing! Until we got the death certificates. Ever Loved makes. Aside from the bad business and obvious hatred for his profession, the funeral home itself looks like it is falling apart. If I could give this funeral home a -1,000,000 star review I would. The family will receive guest on Tuesday, September 7, 2021 from 10:00am until departure time at 12:00 noon. at different funeral homes, so it's a good idea to compare several He is also survived by his 8 grandchildren , Brenna ,Aimee,and Justin Henderson , Thomas Herrin and wife Paige ,Timothy Herrin and wife Destiny ,Tatum Herrin ,Karl Buenger and Ashton Broughton . 713-946-6627. Save! services before making purchase decisions. Copyright 2012 - 23 South Houston Funeral Home 713-947-7283. Disgusting to make a business out of hassling those in a vulnerable situation and then blaming them for your own lack of courtesy and respect. Nearby zip codes include 77034, 77502, 77504, 77501, 77017. Trust me, you will NOT be disappointed. He also watched Tennis , Golf & Fishing and many other sports . He also enjoyed racing any truck that would dare rev their engine at him and loved to visit the racetrack with his friends where they would race each other. of 12 on Ever Loved. J Leal Funeral Home Funeral Home Services for Leonard are being provided by South Houston Funeral Home - SOUTH HOUSTON. Thomas R.Henderson retired on December 2000. Designed by epicShops, Sympathy Flower Shop, your choice when you need a South Houston funeral florist, has direct experience working with all South Houston funeral homes. Forest Lawn Almeda cemetery Our trained bilingual staff can assist with all burial and cremation services through the State of Texas and memorializing final arrangements. Add pricing info, Have the price list for this funeral home? So I had the worst experience ever. for us to understand since this was our first time going through this situation. South Houston Funeral Home. We had to wait for them to open the doors to let us inside the room. For Businesses. During their years together they shared enough laughter and jokes to last a lifetime. Mr., Mrs. Leal and Mr. Roy were ver comforting a", "I have no words to express the great service we received fr". J. Leal Funeral Home 708 College Ave South Houston 77587. More. What could J Leal Funeral Home do to improve? Cesar Soto, age 59, passed away on Tuesday, August 24, 2021 in South Houston, Texas. [emailprotected]. They provided a ver", "I have no words to express the great service we received from J. Leal Funeral Home. REVIEWS. 7,100Sqft Lot. The staff was great I would recommend this funeral home to everyone to make the arrangemen", "I loved the way the staff and the manager Ms.Angelica help my family in this hard time to make the decision a bit easier. Our website is divided up depending on the style of flowers you are looking for, from, 1506 Houston Blvd, South Houston, TX 77587(713) 947-7283, 1102 Indiana St, South Houston, TX 77587 (713) 943-2500, 716 College Ave, South Houston, TX 77587(713) 944-8500, 708 College Ave, South Houston, TX 77587(832) 409-5407, 8706 Almeda Genoa Rd, Houston, TX 77075(713) 991-9000, Infinite Love Large Hot Pink Funeral Flower Wreath, Graceful Yellow Rose & Gladiola Casket Cover Spray, Red Roses with White Angel Keepsake Sympathy Arrangement, Purple and Lavender Flowers with Crystal Cross Keepsake, Heavenly Comfort Green Orchid Funeral Flower Cross. I thank y'all from the bottom of my heart. There will be a funeral procession over to Houston National Cemetery located at 10410 Veterans Memorial Drive in Houston, Texas 77038. Obituaries Subscribe To Updates. Indicates national average for this service. Embalming is generally not required if proper refrigeration is available. Tommy ran track in high school , bowled in Leagues , rode bikes all over Highlands where he grew up and raised his son Jason .he coached little league . 708 College Ave This is the fee to purchase printed funeral programs. My mother had to use the restroom and they tell us the hall restroom is not open that it has chemicals in there. their pricing. Friday: Open 24 Hours This is the cost to purchase a burial vault from the funeral home. Friday September 30, 2022. Sympathy Flower Shop - Houston Funeral Florist is a full service funeral florist specializing in sympathy flowers, green plants, and bereavement bouquets. A J LEAL FUNERAL HOME is located at 708 College Ave, South Houston, TX 77587, A J LEAL FUNERAL HOME is open:Sunday: 24 Hours Monday: 24 Hours Tuesday: 24 Hours Wednesday: 24 Hours Thursday: 24 Hours Friday: 24 Hours Saturday: 24 Hours. Natalie Jean Garza; . their pricing. All Rights Reserved.Funeral Home Website by Batesville | Funeral Planning and Grief Resources. EXCLUSIVE REALTY GROUP. 1506 Houston Blvd. Ever Loved makes it easy to compare funeral homes, funeral parlors and mortuaries, so you can find the best fit. We offer FREE delivery for all funeral and sympathy flower deliveries for orders placed on our website in our deliveryarea, NO SPECIAL CODE NEEDED. Pasadena, TX 77504. You'll be prompted to create an account. Titan Casket is an American company, ships for free, and will deliver a high quality casket or coffin to J Leal Funeral Home in as few as 2 business days. should contact the funeral home to get a general price list and confirm available This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. We know our beautiful mother is looking down from above smiling on the final farewell we gave her. Leal Funeral Home: 11123 Katy Fwy: Houston: 77079 (713) 532-6939 . They were very professional and they helped me and my family with the passing of two of my loved ones. Services will be held at J. Leal Funeral Home in South Houston, March 5,2022 Saturday Mr. Leal will guide you through the entire process. There are 12 homes for sale in 77587 with a median listing home price of $235,000. Carnes Funeral Home: 1417 Indiana St: South Houston: 77587 (713) 489-9521: Website: Carnes Funeral Home: 1102 Indiana St: South Houston: . on Aug. 11, 2022, 9:43 a.m. on Dec. 21, 2022, 1:23 p.m. Our staff has the ultimate priority of servant hood. Hugo married Mariah Salinas on August 21, 2020 enjoying two years of marriage. Edit . Who We Are. . Houston, TX 77079 What could East Haven Funeral Home do to improve? Authorize original obituaries for this funeral home. South Houston 1018 Dallas South Houston, TX 77587 City Hall (Main Line) Phone: 713-947-7700 895 views, 6 likes, 1 loves, 0 comments, 0 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Leal Funeral Home: 708 College Ave. South Houston TX 77587 Born in Houston on August 13, 1964 is preceded in death by his son: John-John Gilbert Lugo Jr., mother: Dora . Houston, TX 77079 joe ledger knife; Where can people find grief support in South Houston? (713) 532-6939 This is the fee to transport your loved one from the funeral home to funeral events (or between events) in a hearse. temporary shelter. 1813 Holland Ave Houston, TX 77029 (713) 532 6939 We also transport domestically and internationally. 4bd. they did exactly what I needed to do with the body. Ever Loved's funeral marketplace makes it easy to purchase caskets, urns and oved all sports but loved playing volleyball/golf/basketball/softball, He used to be a high school basketball referee for PISD in the late 90s, early 2000s, Juan A. Soto, Mario A. Soto, Rosa Soto, Jose L. & wife Ester Soto, Martina Alaniz, Enrique G. & wife Krystal Rodriguez, Juan A. Soto, Mario A. Soto, Jose L. Soto, Enrique G. Rodriguez, Alex Lerma, Sammy San Miguel. Add pricing info, Have the price list for this funeral home? j leal funeral home south houston, tx 77587pine script to python converter j leal funeral home south houston, tx 77587. Tuesday: Open 24 Hours ft. house located at 407 Avenue J, South Houston, TX 77587. This is the cost to purchase a burial vault from the funeral home. Nephew: Anthony Canamar. Not only is the owner unprofessional, discourteous and rude but also has a complete lack of respect for his clientele and their grief. I highly recommend going with East Haven Funeral home for your services. Also they", "This funeral home has been excellent to us during a very difficult time. (Translated by Google) Excellent prices the best in the whole country. A direct cremation with Tulip starts at $1,195, compared to an average of $2,400 in Texas. Prices will vary Reviewed on Google Affordable prices . Do you have a last minute occasion for which youd like to send flowers? You also have the option to add banners and ribbons to your funeral flowers. . Browse funeral homes near South Houston, Texas. Easily keep everyone in the loop with a free memorial website. This is the fee for additional preparation of the body, such as dressing and casketing. He is preceded in death by his father: Juan Z. Soto and his nephew: Eric Soto. 2 Baths. Nosotros Hablamos Espaol. Get directions. Share your knowledge with others. This is generally required if you will be needing any assistance from the staff for the service. Closed. This is a common price to purchase funeral flowers. Sat. Browse real estate in 77587, TX. We would call or message at late hours and he would reply within minutes. We didn't even ask for our friends body to be sent there and now they won't release it because we already have her set to be cremated elsewhere and they are salty and won't release her bod", "This place is horrible. He believes that because he owns 3 funeral homes he is better than everyone whose grief funds his life. Reviewed on Google 713-947-7283. Sun. Monday: Open 24 Hours They gave us all the time we needed and never rushed us out", "The staff was very courteous and understanding during our difficult time. She was 44 years old, born June 28,1976 to Abraham Escareno and Candelaria (Connie) Pepel (Erich). Browse a few memorial websites created for people from South Houston, TX Have the price list for this funeral home? Visitation:5:00pm-7:00, J. Leal Funeral Home 47 Photos. Add pricing info. 1506 Houston Blvd ; SOUTH HOUSTON, Texas 77587 (713)947-7283 (713)947-7288 Share your photos, tell us what you think. To find out more about the cookies we use, see our. We use this information in order to improve and customize your browsing experience and for analytics and metrics about our visitors both on this website and other media. Mr., Mrs. Leal and Mr. Roy were ver comforting and very personable throughout these very difficult decision. I have been so grateful for East Haven funeral home. Discounted packages may also be $1,700. A The phone number for J LEAL FUNERAL HOME is: (713) 392-0911. If I could give this funeral home a -1,000,000 star review I would. "awesome! Burial vault. NEW - 2 DAYS AGO 1 ACRE. This is a common price to purchase funeral flowers. (713) 532-6939 The information below is not provided by or affiliated with J LEAL FUNERAL HOME. Joe was recommended by family which obviously is very trusting. This Ever Loved listing has not been claimed by an employee of the funeral home yet. This is the fee for the basic organizational services that the funeral home will provide. Maxwell Marshall Biggers, 12 years old. Ft. 607 Avenue M, South Houston, TX 77587. Thank you so much Mr. Leal. on March 7, 2022, 6:08 p.m. The family will receive guest on Tuesday, September 7, 2021from 10:00am until departure time at 12:00 noon. A J LEAL FUNERAL HOME has a 4.5 Star Rating from 19 reviewers. Login to check your balance or redeem rewards, (832) 850-7677 4416 Fairmont Pkwy #104 Pasadena, TX 77504. Sylvia Garcia is . Closed now: Thu. There is a 1:30 pm gate time. This is the fee for the services the funeral home will provide during a funeral or memorial service. Thomas R. Henderson was a HUGE sports fan , he grew up playing baseball and other sports any chance he got . Saturday October 1, 2022 7:00am-9:00am. We have come for a funeral service, if they new there was a service at a certain time they. j leal funeral home south houston, tx 77587jim and the orders hackerrank solution in java. https://www.fema.gov/disasters/coronavirus/economic/funeral-assistance. Reviewed on Google Lacey, the Rivera family would love to extend a gratuitous and loving thank you for your help during our time of hardship. Find a seller's agent; Post For Sale by Owner; Home Loans Open Home Loans sub-menu. View Recent Obituaries for South Houston Funeral Home 713-947-7283. please consider them. They continuously kept checking to make sure everything w", "The staff was very courteous and understanding during our ", "Forest Lawn Home was absolutely amazing. My advise to whoever is booking make sure they do what they say they are going to do, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. I wish I wouldve booked my dads funeral somewhere else. Thursday: Open 24 Hours 4 Bd. Jody was an amazing person who touched everyone in a special way. All casket covers include complimentary pallbearer boutonnieres. $1,300. J LEAL FUNERAL HOME is located at 708 College Ave in South Houston, Texas 77587. A Public visitation will be held on Monday, September 6, 2021, from 4pm until 8pm at J. Leal Funeral Home located at 708 College Ave. in South Houston, Texas 77587. A burial vault is required for most cemeteries, but you may choose to purchase one online or elsewhere, if you'd wish. 2 Ba. Your question and answer will be displayed publicly on this page. 7. (713) 534-8400. We recommend calling: Have flowers from a local florist delivered to an upcoming service. Pasadena, TX 77505. 1,960sqft. 708 College Ave South Houston TX 77587. Now that I went to get the death certificate he advised me that he didnt get the thumb prints and it slipped his mind. $1,300. The Leal Funeral Home was established in 2010 with one mission in our hearts. Religious service 6:00pm-7:00pm. If you want to be lied to and swindled and have your family member wait 2 weeks to be buried and have to be re-embalmed come here. Categories . See reviews, pricing, contact info, answers to FAQs and more. John Gilbert Lugo Sr., 58, of Houston, TX entered into eternal rest on January 9, 2023. God bless y'all so much. We didn't even ask for our friends ". Buy this on Ever Loved. Write a Review. Son: Sebastian Canamar. He was born on August 29. in Chicago, Illinois to his parents, Juanita Garza Rodriguez and Juan Zapata Soto. The chain was founded in 1994. Directions. See the things your family will need if something happens to you. 2 beds, 1 bath, 976 sq. Find funeral homes in Houston Texas to help you with every step of the funeral planning process (casket, headstone, ceremony, etc) . In mourning because of the loss of a loved fami", "Had my mother in-laws funeral service on July 19, 2022 the entire building was extremely hot and the staff was rude when asked if t", "Had my mother in-laws funeral service on July 19, 2022 the", "I have no words to express the great service we received from J. Leal Funeral Home. Help others by adding or updating I was completely blown away and astounded how well she captured her image we once knew and loved in her days of life. Mr., Mrs. Leal and Mr. Roy were ver comforting and very personable throughout these very difficult decision. Shop By Price . *South Houston Funeral Home1506 Houston Blvd, South Houston, TX 77587(713) 947-7283, *Carnes Funeral Home1102 Indiana St, South Houston, TX 77587 (713) 943-2500, *East Haven Funeral Home716 College Ave, South Houston, TX 77587(713) 944-8500, *J Leal Funeral Home708 College Ave, South Houston, TX 77587(832) 409-5407, *Forest Lawn Funeral Home8706 Almeda Genoa Rd, Houston, TX 77075(713) 991-9000, 4416 Fairmont Pkwy #104 He was born on August 29, 1961 in Chicago, Illinois to his parents, Juanita Garza Rodriguez and Juan Zapata Soto. SOUTH HOUSTON ELEMENTARY. Request exact pricing, Have the price list for this funeral home? Sister: Carmen Lizeth Canamar. copyright Sympathy Flower Shop. Especially with me and my family being upset as we were from my fathers recent passing, she was understanding. (713) 532-6939 I have no words to express the great service we received from J. Leal Funeral Home. To serve , honor, and capture memories. 713-534-8400. You may choose to purchase a casket online or elsewhere, if you'd wish. We will be forever grateful to them for making this time alot easier for us. What was the process of arranging a funeral like? Honoring, celebrating and preserving the memory of a loved one. You would honestly be better off burying your loved one in your back yard than dealing with this awful mans service. (713) 944-8500. This home may need some TLC but it has lots of potential. the process and answered any questions we had. 2 Fully remodeled Apartment units in the backyard consisting of 1Bed & 1Bath each approx. And 5 Great grandchildren , Timothy Herrin , Emma Herrin , Waylon Herrin , Courtney Herrin and Adelynn Quinn . Everyone was so kind, gentle and caring; especial Tom, the owner. South Houston Home for Sale: Front House has 3 beds & 2Baths, approx. on Nov. 23, 2021, 2:45 p.m. Your name and review will be publicly viewable. He will help the entire family rest easy knowing that your loved one is in good hands. In our meeting I asked if I can get my fathers thumb print and he agreed on getting them. Area codes: 713, 281, 832, 346: FIPS code: 48-69020: GNIS feature ID: 1347476: Website: www.southhoustontx.org: South Houston is a city in the U.S. state of Texas, within Houston-The Woodlands-Sugar Land metropolitan area and Harris County. You may purchase programs through the funeral home or elsewhere, if you wish. You may choose to purchase a casket online or elsewhere, if you'd wish. (713) 740-0720. Sign up for our newsletter for updates, new products, and happenings from Sympathy Flower Shop. J LEAL FUNERAL HOME Funeral Home in South Houston, TX 708 College Ave South Houston, TX 77587 Visit Website Call Company Social Links. No results will be shown. November 1, 2018. Yelp. The median list price per square foot in South Houston is . to grow your business. Reviewed on Google Request exact pricing, Have the price list for this funeral home? Package Includes: -Funeral director and staff . Thomas Russell Henderson Jr. passed away on Sunday ,February 27,2022 . Submit your email to receive the latest stories and expert advice Find 4 listings related to Leal Funeral Home in Pearland on YP.com. South Houston, TX 77587-3104. . This is the cost to purchase a casket from the funeral home. This is the cost to purchase a casket from the funeral home. This is generally required if you will be needing any assistance from the staff for the service. Then, use free funeral planning tools to plan out the best funeral for your loved one. Get Directions. Embalming is generally not required if proper refrigeration is available. You can best believe you made the right choice. Visitation 3:00pm-8:00pm. Fathom Realty. In mourning because of the loss of a loved fami". 7910 Gul f Freeway . Your question and answer will be displayed publicly on this page. March 5,2022 Saturday Visitation:5:00pm-7:00. 18008 Bothell Everett Hwy SE # F, Bothell, WA 98012. This is the cost to purchase a burial vault from the funeral home. South Houston is within Texas's 29th congressional district; as of 2019. When Trust Matters. APN 0341250480010. (713) 943-2500 | https://www.carnesfuneralhome.com/ This is a common price to purchase funeral flowers. 3ba. Price. He used to be a high school basketball referee for PISD in the late 90s, early 2000s. 1506 Houston Blvd. Reviewed on Google How can We Help? Get information about J Leal Funeral Home in South Houston, Texas. actual pricing. This is generally required if you would like to hold the service at the funeral home or if you will be needing any assistance from the staff for the service. Celebrate a special life. $329,000. They truly listened to the little details we wanted to express to our brother. South Houston, Texas , 77587 , United States . What factors were most important to you when choosing a funeral home or cremation provider in South Houston? top of page Houston 's Flower Box. Monday: Open 24 Hours Visit this website https://www.fema.gov/disasters/coronavirus/economic/funeral-assistancefor Covid-19 funeral assistance and call this number to apply for the assistance 1-844-684-6333. L F SMITH ELEMENTARY. ,Shane and Karla Buenger . Tue. South Houston, TX, 77587. Burial vault. options and ask for general price lists. We really appreciate you . This is the fee for the services the funeral home will provide during a funeral or memorial service. Sunday: Open 24 Hours Monday: Open 24 Hours Tuesday: Open 24 Hours Wednesday: Open 24 Hours 5 bds; 4 ba; 2,621 . The first library in South Houston was founded in 1927, but was moved in 1937 . available. When I saw my mother laying in her casket for the first time after having her remains flown. This fee is generally mandatory. We had to call at 4am when my mother passed in hospice care to start the process and they answered and worked with us so quickly. Reviewed on Google Theres no sorry or anything that can make this better. $399,900. They have four beautiful furry children: Princess, Coco, Diesel, and Bleu. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. After graduating from Ross Sterling High School . "This funeral home has been excellent to us during a very difficult time. Published by at July 3, 2022. Or send flowers directly to a service happening at J Leal Funeral Home.