jake and amy fanfiction protective

Everyone they know is ready and a violinist plays music. Jake and Amy go undercover together as a couple who just got engaged. While struggling about what to do about his apartment situation with. I mean, I guess he's okay-looking. In the seventh episode of the seventh season, it is revealed that Amy is actually pregnant. Work Search: Jake makes a joke about how "TV & cake" were his parents and chuckles about it. Zero absences? Amy: Honestly? Yes. Ya butt. Jake & Amy Amy: That's not the takeaway. Picking up where the season 2 finale left off, Jake and Amy speak privately in the copy room about their recent kiss. Amy tells Terry that she hopes Jake will want to keep their relationship fresh, for her, if their sex life ever takes a dip. Jake has to pick up the pieces that Amys kidnapping left behind. He creates the scenario that he will pretend to choke so that she can give him the Heimlich and save his life in front of everyone. Jake makes a Harry Potter reference, which Amy deeply acknowledges. After a few moments, he stops and turns sullen. Over the course of six months, Jake and Amy cohere to specific times and rituals, but each pregnancy test Amy takes comes back negative. Jake tells Rosa that its too late to do anything as Amy and Majors are on their way to the bar. Ya butt is da bomb." Jake thinks its hot that Amy has eggshell in her bra after she is egged on Halloween. The Lake HouseBalancingThe Set UpRenewalThe Last Day Pt 1The Last Day Pt 2, ParentsBest FriendsPolice Colleagues Former Rivals, Operation: Broken FeatherTactical VillageCharges and Specs, The Jimmy Jab GamesThe Road TripBoyle-Linetti WeddingDet. Yes. At dinner, Jake, Sophia, Amy and Teddy awkwardly converse. It wont feel so meaningless. Jake kissed Amys cheek gently. So all he can do is admire her from afarbut will he? Jake glances at Amy and disagrees with Holt. She brings him to (another) Trivia Night at. Published by at July 3, 2022. He couldnt remember much , the rapid throbbing in his head and blood dripping down his neck could probably explain that. [gives Mac to Jake] The moment is lost and he loses his nerve. But, when you were in danger [sighs] I just didn't care anymore [about beating my brother]. Jake explains that the subtext of the guarantee was that she would be entertained, and he succeeded. To be fair, they're good cops but struggle with love. Amy: So they're just trying to scare us? When Jake asks Katie what her favorite scene in. Jake put up walls to protect himself, and it made sense to everyone that his long sleeves were just another wall. Jake describes why he bought his car, which caused him to go into debt. I hope he buys you flowers hope he holds your hand gives you all his hours, while he has the chance take you to every party, 'cause I remember how much you love to dance Do all the things I should have done, When I was your man. Jake makes a speech after the funeral, masking it to be for Dozerman but really for Amy actually, stating, "I'm not giving up on us. If Amy wins, Jake has to give her his old Mustang. Jake offers to buy drinks for his colleagues to celebrate their success at the training. When it is revealed Jake has won the bet, the bullpen erupts with confetti and cheers. Jake then asks Amy if they could talk together alone. It's revealed that Amy isn't actually pregnant. Jake compliments Amys appearance as they enter the storage units looking for, They sit close together on the bus, Jake teasing Amy for calling him a butthead., While role-playing murder scenarios, Amy says shell only participate if she gets to fake-murder Jake. (Honeymoon), Amy: I just want a quick peek at your attendance record. Jake knows what Amy's going to get as food after work. While she is dancing, he yells out "That's my future wife!". He hurries away. Jake and Amy lovingly dance together in Shaw's Bar. Although Jake tries to resist, he ends up whisper-telling her to do it harder when she makes his bones crack. . ", Jake and Amy banter as they chase a bad guy. Hints at season 4 and 5 so beware of spoilers. Jake makes a weak noise indicating he doesn't understand it either. As he continues to rage, he's struck with a heart attack and dies in their presence. "That dress makes you look like a mermaid. They say "I love you." Sophia and Santi- (Det. is chasing down Franklin Forge, a man who can travel via portals to alternate universes. Which is surprising to no one. Jake accepts the retort and appends a "I love you" to that. While undercover as ballroom dancers, Jake compliments Amy's appearance, comparing her to a mermaid. Jake says he figured out he wanted to marry Amy on April 28th, 2017, when she pointed out that her crossword puzzle had a typo in it. In Another Life escrita por FuryBlaziken Em andamento Captulos 6 Palavras 14.656 Atualizada em 17/10/2022 23:34 Idioma Portugus Categorias Brooklyn Nine-Nine Gneros Ao, Comdia, Lsbica / Yuri, LGBTQIA+, Literatura Ertica, Literatura Feminina, Novela, Policial, Romntico / Shoujo Soulmate Watches. Amy, on one knee, holding out the missing wedding ring, asks Jake if he will go with her "to our weird friends' parents' wedding." "Look. He can't do anything about it because he's Captain Holt's best friend. Flirting profusely with someone you definitely don't ha Just a bunch of one shot ideas I have that won't fit into my story Peraltiago +1. The Vulture issues a command to Jake that he either dumps Amy or else he will be demoted. Jake and Amy must convince the Vulture to give up the house. She tells him that she doesn't want to be just colleagues and he agrees. When Matthew says that he cannot help them, Jake talks to Amy about what they should start doing should he be found guilty. Jake and Amy get a venue for their wedding and meet with various vendors. (Jake & Amy), Jake [dressed as Melvil Dewey for role-playing]: Hello. Jake and Amy: [in unison] Yep. Season Five: Relationship: Amy: [Chuckles], Jake: Amy Santiago Will you marry me? Jake apologises for everything that has happened, not understanding how some people could do that to a woman. Charles tells him that he just texted a bunch of crazy, weird, random letters that actually went to Amy. Amy ssyd she got an alert that the Precinct is on lockdown and she is seen rushing from the dentist's office to get back to the precinct. Jake sets up the interrogation room for Charles to propose to Vivian. 6 months later, Jake returns to the precinct from his undercover FBI assignment. Life is unpredictable. When Jake tells Amy that he's ready to leave the high school reunion, Amy tries to buy time in staying a little longer- so to fix a Science project about the Krebs Cycle they accidentally destroyed. As one of the big decisions of his life that he was sure about, Jake had said asking Amy to marry him. There is a staff meeting at the Nine-Nine and Jake and Amy show up together after it already started. If there was no plan how could they ever get pregnant? Jake secretly refuses, preferring to spend a quiet night with Amy on the stakeout instead. At Jake's apartment that night, Charles convinces Jake that he should have fought for his relationship with Amy. You're my dream girl. Jake and Amy started dating sometime in late May 2015, during the events of, They got engaged on November 1st, 2017, right after. Amy: Okay. Jake: Yeah You're kind, and you're funny, and you're the best person I know, and also the best detective. I'll love our little shrek no matter what. It's been 8 months since Jake & Amy got married and everything is going smoothly until Amy realised that she's pregnant. Please consider turning it on! I just care about being with you.". The next day Jake confesses to Rosa that he still likes Amy and hes been trying to work up the courage to ask her out. It makes sense that the two best cops on the force would fall in love. Completed detective jakeperalta fanfiction +11 more # 2 Forbidden Love | Jake Peralta by b a i l y 55.6K 1.4K 18 A relationship would never work out between a criminal and a cop, much less a hitwoman. I've known you both for the last five years. Go on. We're gonna take each other's names!". Jake approaches Amy after she blocks the door and goes in for a high five but it ended up with Jake awkwardly kissing Amy's forehead instead. There is a bomb at this wedding as well. Jake becomes jealous of the time that Amy and Vin spend together, given that Vin is good-looking, makes funny insider-nerdy-jokes, and in great shape. And I took a pregnancy test, but it didn't work because I drank 11 gallons of water. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. He tries again to ask her out, but stumbles on his words, causing Amy to ask Why doesnt your mouth work? On impulse, he quickly replies Why doesnt your mouth work? peralta. Amy tells Jake "I hope you die." Amy: Your butt. Because Jake doesn't like Vin, he doesn't follow Vin's plan and does what he thinks is best. Despite Amy's earlier dig at his make-believe personas, she recalls details of Jake's alias, Vic Kovac's past. Language: English Words: 2,349 Chapters: 4 /4 With all the craziness, I almost forgot. Amy smiles on smugly as Jake is embarrassed by the new captain and forced to repeat his robot voice. When Amy returns to the precinct, Jake removes the dental bib around her neck that she never took off. She defends Jake in how he wasted his entire honeymoon for Holt. Instead of frowning at the weird introduction, however, the boys face lights up immediately. "I've been watching this show since I was in high school, so I love to watch it whenever I get the chance." Jake smiles, moving his fork along with his . (Ding Dong), Jake: [about sex reveal cake] Hey, listen, I'm sorry the cake was green. At Age 21, Angelina Sullivan began abusing Jake Peralta. A joke that is often used on the show is Charles and his involvement in Jake and Amys romantic relationship. Jake and Amy's wedding day has finally arrived, and Jake is already dressed in his tuxedo. a rewriting of my With Jake undercover with the FBI, Amy struggles to come to grips with the fact of her possible last conversation with him was so awkward. Jake looks furious and the Vulture looks just as smug as ever. Deciding they're okay with kissing in front of everyone, they lean in again before Charles appears beside them, ruining their moment. He says that his confession wasn't real and he was just caught up in the moment of going undercover for the mafia. They're both kind of dorky about police stuff. Johnny and Dora [they both laugh] When Scully comes into the break room and asks for milk, Amy sees that he has blue cake all over his face and learns they are having a boy. Amy: Actually, vultures do very well in captivity - and they mate for life. In the cold open while they're discussing Jake's frosted tips, Jake asks Amy if she's digging the tips. Amy: Well, thank you for saying that. A different take on Jake and Amy's road to a baby :) For Rosa and Adrian's wedding, Jake helps Adrian locate his grandmother's earrings while Amy works on the wedding. A recurring joke in the show is Jake using double entendres to insult Amy's sex life. Jake and Amy share their first night in hiding. First Kiss: When asked how they knew that they were each other's "the one", they reply truthfully with "he makes me laugh" and "there's really no one else's opinion who I care about more than hers". Jake: "I'm so confused, I don't know what's happening right now," title of your sex tape. Is this part of the heist? I love how smart you are. Their desks in precinct's bullpen, were adjacent to each other . Amy says that he has badly misread the situation. Jake confronts Amy in the parking lot of the precinct before he has to go undercover. Dressed for a date, Amy asks the detectives in the briefing room what they think of her look. Amy puts on her wedding dress, and Jake says "Wow, you look beautiful." Charles: Because he actually asked her out. Jake asks Amy which of the two blue plaid shirts he's holding he should he wear to the upcoming dinner with her mom. Jake has a big bundle of cash in his hands and said it's thanks to his "brilliant wife" who got them wedding insurance. After Amy has a pregnancy scare, Jake and Amy decide to start trying for a child in the first episode of Season 7, Manhunter. At Captain Holt 's request, Jake has taken to sometimes wearing a tie. Amy is a French name (originally spelled Aimee) which means beloved. 1The AuditMoo MooChasing AmyCrime & Punishment Jake disagrees and says that it is perfect. When Amy mistakenly says another Nora Ephron movie and Adrian tells her off, she holds on to Jake and he tells her not to take it personally. Jake tries to say something, but Amy gets more scared when she suddenly sees a stranger (Franco McCoy, AKA "CSI Guy") standing in their bedroom too. [Amy rolls her eyes and they both laugh] Crazy to think that in just seventeen short years, he's gonna be 6'7" and be the number one draft pick for the Knicks. Of course, they love it and After the stake-out Jake has different feelings for Amy.