jamie lynn spears' daughter ivey syndrome

Jamie Lynn told Maria: "My oldest daughter was in a really bad accident. Last July, Britney took to social media and said she was "hurt . The father of the child was Jamie Lynns boyfriend at the time, Casey Aldridge. He was looking into Maddie's open eyes. Jamie Lynn Spears on stage at "Disney Channel Presents the 2017 Radio Disney Music Awards" at Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles. I didnt become pregnant until probably six months after we wrapped or something like that, Spears said, but that didnt mean people didnt blame her and her pregnancy for the end of Zoey 101 and her coinciding good girl image. In the TLC special, Spears described her husband as a "normal guy with a normal job.". The now 30-year-old got candid about facing media scrutiny after announcing she was pregnant with her . His Instagram is private and it doesnt look like hes spoken out publicly about Jamie Lynns sister Britneys conservatorship case or June 2021 court hearing, where she said she wants to sue her family and slammed her family for their complicity in her conservatorship. Terms of Use Casey was arrested again in December 2019 and charged with five counts of burglary of a storage house and one count of burglary of a dwelling after he was linked to the burglaries of several campsites in Mississippi at the time. "I really just was introspective," Jamie Lynn says. Jeff has appeared as an expert on Good Morning America,Extra, HLN and SiriusXM, as well as at RuPaul's DragCon as a moderator. She laid low during her pregnancy, hunkering down with her family in her native Kentwood, Louisiana. We are declining the donation from Jamie Lynn Spears upcoming book.. Jeff has appeared as an expert on Good Morning America,Extra, HLN and SiriusXM, as well as at RuPaul's DragCon as a moderator. Things I Should Have Said is out Jan. 18. The trust has managed partly by their father Jamie when he took over his daughter's financial affairs as her conservator. 48,435, This story has been shared 45,550 times. You aren't too cool to shop Merrell's Semi Annual Sale, up to 50% off, Target's new Fine'ry perfumes have designer dupes you need to know about, The 50 best Nordstrom gifts for men, women and kids in 2023, The 10 best carpet cleaners of 2023, according to an expert, Save over $1,100 on this 65'' LG Smart TV today on Amazon, Celeb-loved jewelry brand Dorsey drops dazzling new styles, Designer Dennis Basso has $200K fur fitting at midnight in Gstaad, Isabella Rossellini, 70, on aging with beauty and saying no to Botox, Tom Sizemore And The Dangerous Burden of Desperation, 2023 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved, Jamie Lynn Spears breaks down over missing her kids while on Special Forces, Britney Spears blasts Jamie Lynn for complaining about being her sister, Jamie Lynn Spears: I struggle with self-esteem as Britneys sister, Jamie Lynn Spears: How Maddie, 14, and I discuss her near-fatal accident today, Kellyanne Conway and George Conway to divorce after 22 years of marriage, Savannah Guthrie leaves 'Today' live broadcast early as Hoda Kotb remains absent, 'Annoyed' Aubrey Plaza mouths angry phrase during 'White Lotus' SAGs speech, Meghan, Harry brush off Frogmore eviction bombshell with night on the town, Aaron Carter's mom shares grisly new photos of late son's death scene, claims 'homicide', Kanye West and 'wife' Bianca Censori look surprisingly happy on dinner date, Inside Scheana Shay, Raquel Leviss' 'heated confrontation' about Tom Sandoval affair, Shoeless Ariana Madix desperately tries to avoid cheating Tom Sandoval, Tom Sandoval, Raquel Leviss planned to confess affair to Ariana before getting caught, Kayla Lemieux, Canadian teacher with size-Z prosthetic breasts, placed on paid leave. The star opened up about a scary accident Maddie had back in 2017 in which the family thought they had lost her forever.. He studied magazine journalism at Drake University, graduating with a B.A. . Jamie Lynn Spears and daughter Maddie in the hospital. Spears celebrated the news on Instagram, writing, "Guesssss what??????" Jamie Lynn Spears/Instagram; Inset: Michael Loccisano/Getty . "Her middle name, Joan, is to honor my Aunt Sandra, who passed away 10 years ago from ovarian cancer. The semi-autobiographical fiction novel, which was co-written with Britneys mother Lynne Spears, follows Holly Faye Lovell, a 14-year-old girl from the small town of Biscay, Mississippi, who has dreams of becoming a singer. For the first time, Jamie Lynn Spears is sharing details from her daughter's near-fatal ATV accident. RELATED: Britney Spears Shares Throwback Photo with Justin Timberlake and Jamie Lynn to Wish Sister Happy Birthday Spears and Watson, 38, welcomed Ivey, their only child together, on April 11, 2018. For the first time, Jamie Lynn Spears is sharing details from her daughter's near-fatal ATV accident . "We can't say much at the moment. "Baby Ivey Joan Watson is here," Spears, 27, wrote via Instagram on Thursday, April 12. Ivey was born four years after Jamie Lynn and husband Jamie Watson married in 2014. The couple ended their engagement in March 2009 and Jamie Lynn moved out by December 2009. (Spears and Casey Aldridge split when their daughter was 2.). Spears is now 29 and her daughter Maddie is 12 years old and just started seventh grade. By Jamie Lynn Spears is officially a mom of two. Ive always loved my home, Spears adds. Jamie Lynn Spears confessed to Maria Menounos about a near-death experience her daughter Maddie had during Superbowl weekend. I dont want to feel like I have to hold myself back in any way because I can be a mother, I can be a wife, I can be a daughter, I can be a sister, and I can be an artist, she said. Jamie Lynn Spears takes daughter Maddie Aldridge to her cousins' soccer game in Canoga Park, Calif. on May. On Saturday, Jamie Lynn Spears celebrated the fifth 'miracle anniversary' of her daughter Maddie Briann Aldridge flipping her ATV and nearly drowning in their Louisiana pond. And so are five other '90s tattoo styles. Jamie Lynn Spears has gone through a lot with her older daughter. A few days after the accident, Watson thanked fans for their prayers on Instagram and shared positive updates on Maddie's recovery, noting that she was awake and talking and showing no signs of neurological damage. By clicking Accept All Cookies, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts. HOCO 2021, the Sweet Magnolias actress, 30, wrote alongside photos of her eldest child wearing a bright green dress while posing with friends, family and her date for the night even though she strategically shielded Maddies face in the pics. Ive put myself in this situation, Im not condoning it or saying its right, but these are the cards that I have to play.. Spears and her husband Jamie Watson, whom she's been with since 2010, also have a 2-year-old daughter named Ivey. Jamie welcomed her daughter in 2018 with her then-fianc Casey Aldridge. As we all know, there was a lot of chaos around my last pregnancy, says the former Nickelodeon star, who welcomed Maddie when she was 17 years old, in the latest issue of PEOPLE. Jamie Lynn Spears has come a long way since being known as Britney Spears' "kid sister" and star of Nickelodeon's Zoey 101. The actress has welcomed her second childher first with husband Jamie Watsona baby girl named Ivey Joan Watson. Jamie Lynn has always been a performer, like her sister Britney. All Rights Reserved. By clicking Accept All Cookies, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts. April 6, 2021 by Emily Weaver. "That was our first sign that she was there.". Red flags that you're dealing with a man-child. The singer and actress recounts the struggles she faced when, in 2007, she became pregnant with her daughter Maddie . I did not know about the family. He even admitted to not knowing who Jamie Lynn was when they met. "I wouldn't be around people who weren't. Spears is also mom to Ivey, 3, with husband Jamie Watson. Since his split from Jamie Lynn, Casey has stayed mostly out of the spotlight. Spears celebratory weekend was disrupted Monday when she was faced with more blowback from her forthcoming memoir, Things I Should Have Said, set to hit stores in January 2022. I lost her and I got her back. The lead doctor spoke frankly. A source confirmed to People at the time that Jamie Lynn and Casey had joint custody of their daughter and had an amicable relationship throughout her recovery. Spears was just 17 years old when she welcomed her first baby, Maddie Briann, 14, on June 19, 2008, with her 19-year-old fianc . In 2008, when she was 17 years old, Jamie Lynn gave birth to her first child, a daughter named Maddie. Hes handsome, smart and very, very charming. The teacher continued, He is athletic, and down here in the south, athletes are gods, so he had his share of adoring fans., A classmate also told People at the time that Casey was aware that his girlfriend was a celebrity. When Jamie Lynn Spears first made headlines, it was as her older sister Britney's "shadow.". Spears, who also shares daughter Ivey, 4, with husband Jamie Watson . Jamie Lynn was starring as the lead on Nickelodeons Zoey 101 at the time she and Casey announced their pregnancy. In fact, the low-key businessman didn't know who Spears was when they first met, despite her being a former Nickelodeon star and the sister of one of the biggest pop stars. I am mortified to have to tell my parents this and my family this., Spears said she didnt care what tabloids thought at the time, her focus was always on the people closest to her and her fears about being a mother. There were no fewer than five machines performing different functions. Its where my support system is. Maddie woke up, and was able to return home from the hospital less than a week later. "Thank you everyone for the prayers. Theres a human being growing inside of me, and Im so young, Im almost a baby myself.'. The couple and their guests celebrated at the Audubon Tea Room. I was under a microscope.. She posted an Instagram photo of chic Princess party and wrote, Ivey has brought us so much joy in these past 3 years, it was only fair that we had a celebration just for IVEY, with all of the things that fill her little spirit up with the same joy and love she shares with everyone around her. We heard you. Watson is the father of Ivey Joan and a stepfather to Maddie. "#Hedidgood," she added. ", "I appreciate each of you for your patience and support through I[it] all. And Spears, who posed with her family in portraits by Studio Tran, credits her strong support system for the easy transition after . Though the couple seemed reconciled in August 2010, their relationship was done for good by November 2010. Maddie made a full recovery, but the traumatic experience still lives with Spears, as she shared in her 2022 memoir, Things I Should Have Said. Jamie Lynn Spears shared a message of support from her 3-year-old daughter, Ivey, with her social media followers amid her family drama. People try to kill hope because hope is one of the most vulnerable and fragile things there is., A source exclusively told Us Weekly two days prior that Jamie Lynn was 100 percent for #FreeBritney. The insider said, She and Britney have always had this special bond as sisters. Speaking to PEOPLE in January 2022, she said, "I've only ever tried to be helpful, so any notion that says the contrary is just completely ridiculous. The media were accused of glamorizing teen pregnancy in relation to Jamie Lynn's announcement, and some fans were reported to be upset with the gap between Zoey's 'good girl' on-screen persona and the actress' personal life. Jamie Lynn Spears took to social media on Sunday to share rare photos of her 13-year-old daughter, Maddie, dressed up for her first school dance. It has a wonderful ending, but you can't help, every time you're reading it, to go back to that" she says. How to watch 'The Bachelorette' Season 18 premiere, This story has been shared 57,862 times. I've been given the best, biggest blessing you can be given," Jamie Lynn added. But where is Jamie Lynns babys dad now? The actress and singer welcomed her second child (and first with husband Jamie Watson ), daughter Ivey Joan Watson, on Wednesday, April 11, at 10:02 a.m., her rep confirms to PEOPLE exclusively . , updated NOW and only NOW I do know only a scum person would make up . They all gathered around her because they wanted Maddie to know that they were all there. Maddie Briann Aldrige came into the world on June 19, 2008. Sometime around 4:00 p.m. [the next day] Maddie still wasn't responding to the manual pain and reflex assessments. I didn't know anything about her. An emotional moment. Jamie Lynn Spears officially has a 14-year-old at home. The pair had previously gotten engaged in March 2013. "I'm not allowed to waste a day on this earth complaining or being ungrateful.". We thought we lost our daughter.". Sarah Michaud is the senior news editor of PEOPLE's music vertical. Together, the couple share one child together, a daughter named Ivey Joan. And I didn't want her to think that I couldn't save her.". Jamie Lynn Spears made headlines in 2007 when she conceived her first child with then-boyfriend Casey Aldridge at 16. . I didn't know she had a TV show. They didnt take turns in her room or anything like that. Maddie, who was 5 years old at the time, stood by her mom's side during the ceremony and also wore a white dress. Jamie Lynn Spears was born on April 4, 1991 in McComb, Mississippi and raised in Kentwood, Louisiana to Lynne Spears & Jamie Spears. Jamie Lynn's second daughter, Ivey, was then born in April 2018. Ivey Joan Watson. Jamie Lynn was dressed in a black tee with a rainbow stripe on the top. I think thats what people didnt understand about me and my first pregnancy. "But for me, I think that having children is about timing, as well. When I saw that, I was like, 'Oh my gosh, this is the man I love.' Jamie Lynn Spears shares a photo of her two-year-old daughter, Ivey, to her Instagram Story on February 16, via Instagram.