jay and silent bob strike back deleted scenes

We had a deal with you on the comics, remember? Oh, you mean the Liberate Apes Before Imprisoning Apes movement? [to Gus Van Sant] Rumor is Ben Affleck and Matt Damon are working on a super secret project on the lot. Let's kick 'em out! En route, they befriend an animal liberation group: Justice, Sissy, Missy, Chrissy, and Brent. Gag Reel - 8+ minutes. Seeing the film's negative reception online,[10] the pair set out for Hollywood to prevent the film from tainting their image, or at least to receive the royalties owed to them. [after Jay and Silent Bob struggle to escape through a sewer tunnel] [16] Adam Smith of Empire gave the film 3/5 stars, writing that "[w]hen it's good it's very, very good, but when it's bad it's offensive", and noting that "the gag hit/miss ratio is really only about 50/50". Date Edit Was Released : September 2007. Quick Stop Groceries - 58 Leonard Avenue, Leonardo, New Jersey, USA. Jay: Ben Affleck: Whillenholly: When, Lord when? It's never "Hey! As you failed to do that, Banky, you are in breach of the original contract. Ha, ha, you're gonna love this. It includes a longer scene with the two scenes joking. 42 Deleted Scenes with introduction by Kevin Smith and others. Don't you know fast food makes girls fart? The comic "Bluntman and Chronic" is adapted for the big-screen by Hollywood without the permission of the real-life stoner icons of CLERKS Jay and Silent Bob. ", "Smith Strikes it Rich with "Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back": Also, "The Curse of the Jade Scorpion" and "Captain Corelli's Mandolin", "Jay and Silent Bob's Creator Plots DVDs", "Little-Seen Kevin Smith Film Bows Same Day as Silent Bob", "Original Soundtrack - Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back", "Some bad, bad news concerning me and GLAAD", Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back Filming Locations, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Jay_and_Silent_Bob_Strike_Back&oldid=1139191725, This page was last edited on 13 February 2023, at 21:43. Walt "Fanboy" Grover: Aren't you the guy who fucked the pie! Holy shit, dude. Say, what's all this talk about farting? Jay and Justice sitting in a tree, f-u-c-k-i-n-g Jay: Jay: How 'bout "fine piece of ass"? I'm gonna finger-bang her tight little asshole / Finger-bang and tea-bag my balls / Where, where, in her mouth / Balls a-plenty in her mouth / Balls Balls Sweaty Balls. Whillenholly: Have you seen the price of bus tickets lately. That's right. Why? Sissy: Oh sweet irony! The other thieves arrive and a climactic final battle ensues. Must kill him, doesn't it! This place licks balls compared to the Quick Stop. [singing] What more could two guys from New Jersey want? You're doubling me, obviously. Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. 8.2 . This job just passed the point of no return! Well, maybe he just has manners. Steve-Dave Pulasti: Jay: [Looks down] In August 2001, three weeks prior to release, the film came under fire from the Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD), for its "overwhelmingly homophobic tone",[24] which included an abundance of gay jokes and characters excessively using the term "gay" to mean something derogatory. Oh, that Affleck! Speakin' of lickin' balls, man, how 'bout that Justice chick? Amount of time Cut/Added : SCENES CUT/TRIMMED/EDITED. - Niggaz With Puppets. What if there's more supermonkeys up at that lab? Chaka Luther King: 'Tube Of Wonderful' was previously used as the theme song from Smith's 1997 film Chasing Amy. I AM THE C.L.I.T. These shots include: (1) Jay and Bob in a plane, (2) the two drinking beers (at the appropriate moment of "Jay's Rap") on the set of "Good Will Hunting 2: Hunting Season", (3) Jay and Bob outside a parking lot, (4) an alternate take of Jay miming sucking a breast in "Brodie's Comic Stash", (5) Jay smoking a cigarette during the "E.T. Club wrote that "[e]ven at a slim 95 minutes, Jay And Silent Bob lets initially funny scenes trail off into long-winded monologues and silly digressions", and Elvis Mitchell of The New York Times called the film "[may]be the greatest picture ever made for 14-year-old boys. With Bud Cort, Barret Hackney, Jared Pfennigwerth, Kitao Sakurai. All right, gang, let's just shoot some tear gas into the diner, and then when the guys come out with the monkey, we'll Fuckbeans. James Van Der Beek: Lonely. Jay: Brent: I know this poor hapless son of a bitch does. Jay: [he kisses Justice's hand romantically; she smiles and moves to the front of the van. Banky: Widescreen (Enhanced); Soundtracks: English Dolby Digital 5.1, French Dolby Digital 5.1; Subtitles: English (SDH), Spanish; deleted scenes; audio commentary by Smith, Mewes, others; deleted scenes; gag reel; photo galleries; featurettes; TV spots; music videos; storyboards; more. I watched Dogma: the funniest movie I have ever seen. Jay's Mother: Free shipping for many products! [appears out of nowhere] Damn, these white boys can't fight. Fuck, Biggs, did you even READ the script? Jay: Chaka: Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back grossed $30.1 million in the United States and Canada and $3.7 million in other territories for a worldwide total of $33.8 million, against a production budget of $22 million. And this is your finger, far away from the pulse, jammed straight up your ass. Gus Van Sant: No little perv-bullshit's gonna work for this one. Just say it already. That's what the Internet's for, slandering others anonymously! [Jay's mother walks into the record store, leaving infant Jay and Silent Bob in their strollers]. . And he's playing Chronic, aka Ray. Oh, "Chasing Amy"? In a Deleted Scene: Doesn't anyone watch the WB? When Jay (Jason Mewes) and Silent Bob (Kevin Smith) are finally forced to stop hanging out by the Quick-Stop by a restraining order, they discover that a movie based on the comic that's based on them, Bluntman and Chronic, is in production. Jay: Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back: Many Deleted Scenes, Bloopers, and Special Mentions throughout the credits. I'm just a Federal Wildlife Marshall. Don't you ever want anything more for yourself? See? Two-disc set. Well! James Van Der Beek: Oh Yeah! You wouldn't last A DAY on the Creek. Kevin Smith closes the book-literally-on his slacker reprobates with this fifth entry in his "View Askewniverse." However, Catholic tradition insists that these four (and some sisters also mentioned in the text) were cousins of Jesus and not siblings, thus maintaining the Perpetual Virginity of Mary. Make it fast and sexy. What's with the knife, we havin' cake or something? Silent Bob's Mother: Teen #2: Dante Hicks and Randal Graves (Clerks) put a restraining order on Jay and Silent Bob, finally fed up with their drug dealing antics outside the Quick Stop and RST Video after the duo tell a pair of teenagers that Dante and Randal were married in a Star Wars themed wedding. Jason Biggs: Filming began on January 14, 2001, and ended on April 19, 2001. Jay: You went to film school didn't you? I just stick those little pieces up my brown-eye and bam! I don't really wanna die. [to Silent Bob] Be Don Juan de la Nooch. Not this little fuck. It alternates film dialogue with songs of various genres that appear in the film. Jay: Where we taking it from, Gus? Just use the little one's crush on you to convince him, since he's SO fucking in love with you. Watch What Roles Was Ben Affleck Considered For? I get no stains in my undies. God from Kevin Smith's previous film, Dogma, closes a book labeled "Askewniverse" which is the fictional universe that many of Kevin Smith's movies take place in. That's what I thought. Echo Base: You got 50 bucks, we can get NASTY. . The loose plotting and crude language may be too much for others though. [cut to Jay outside, hollering at a woman walking past him]. Jay: Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. Two years later, Ben Affleck starred in Daredevil, which had a cameo from Kevin Smith. [Jay and Silent Bob run in and grab the monkey]. The little stoner was right! Chaka: Deleted Scenes with Intros There are 42 deleted scenes on offer here. You know, after about five movies, I'm starting to realize that. We're going to Hollywood! Watch the language, little boy! So what can a smooth pimp daddy like myself do to help the animals? Holden: That's my ex-girlfriend's monkey. A Chasing Amy in-joke in Holden's apartment. Justice: Nothing. What the fuck are you talking about? Willenholly, not wanting to face the political repercussions of "arresting a gay couple", lets them leave but quickly catches on and resumes pursuit. The fuck you talkin' about? Steve-Dave Pulasti: [in huddle with Damon] Chaka Luther King: Jay: The label in the animal testing lab under the dart gun implores you to "brake" glass. I'm the pie fucker. Jay's Mother: Went to film school. Hooper: He said he'd fuck a sheep! Jay slaps his face], [while trying to get comfortable at an unfamiliar gas station]. An abortion clinic worker with a special heritage is called upon to save the existence of humanity from being negated by two renegade angels trying to exploit a loop-hole and reenter Heaven.An abortion clinic worker with a special heritage is called upon to save the existence of humanity from being negated by two renegade angels trying to exploit a loop-hole and reenter Heaven.An abortion clinic worker with a special heritage is called upon to save the existence of humanity from being negated by two renegade angels trying to exploit a loop-hole and reenter Heaven. Technically, the DVDs are good, just as you'd expect from Buena Vista. Justice is fond of the pair, but reluctantly accepts them as new patsies. Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back (2001) Available on HBO Max Much like how the solo movies in the MCU eventually lead to a team-up Avengers movie, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back feels like the culmination of the entire View Askewniverse up to that point. Matt Damon: Shallow Hal: Behind the scenes shots of various crew members are shown. Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back (2001) Hollywood had it coming. Hardcore fans may glean something from the rest of the material on this DVD release, but there's no getting away from the fact that this is lazy, mediocre content to dish-up. Silent Bob: Something sweet, ya big goof. Jay: Christ, Ben, I said I'm busy. . Jay: What's your damage, little boy? Jay: "-influenced bike scene, (6) Bob stepping out of a room with a goofy grin on his face while Jay tokes up, and finally ends with (7) a hilarious blooper where Jay offers Suzanne the orangutan a hit off a joint. Jay: I told you that restraining order was a good idea. This quiz is based SOLELY on the movie, not on any extra scenes that may be found on the DVD. When Jay (Jason Mewes) and Silent Bob (Kevin Smith) are finally forced to stop hanging out by the Quick-Stop by a restraining order, they discover that a movie based on the comic that's based on them, Bluntman and Chronic, is in production. Willenholly: Jay: Angel Jay: Whillenholly: There are no more lines. Get that shit the fuck out of here. Since you let our patsy slip away, you gotta convince the little kid and the fat guy to take his place. Brodie: Stopping the flick isn't gonna stop that! Get the Backstage Pass and enjoy an instant 10% discount off your in-store and online purchases. Then what the fuck am I supposed to call you? That's the ape. Watch What Roles Has Matt Damon Turned Down? So I'm sure it'll be Ben Affleck and Matt Damon. Jay: Jay: Don't fuck with the Jedi Master, son. Check this shit out. Like I JUST got into the whole Clerks universe because I saw the Clerks 3 trailer. Whillenholly: Ben Affleck: More of Banky and Hopper at the premiere; this scene reveals that Banky is gay and also includes the reappearance of Scott Mosier as the "tracer" guy from Chasing Amy. Fuck! The site's critical consensus reads, "Fans can expect a good laugh as the cast from Smith's previous films reunite for Jay and Silent Bob's last bow. Whillenholly: Well, um, let me just talk to the other girls and get back to you. Mind you I am 20 years old (born a year after Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back), and the reason I got interested in it was because I saw the Rst store become a dispensary, so thats when I knew Jay and Silent Bob were actually stoner characters. They escape as the police arrive and the van explodes, believing the girls have perished. Don't tell me you have no idea there's a movie being made of the comic you two were the basis for.