meet kevin real estate

Home for Sale by CENTURY 21 Real Estate: 1,920 sq. For new & experienced investors looking for a fresh perspective to Make $. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. His parents divorced when he was 6 years old and his father struggled to make ends meet. **There have already been multiple price increases, and the price will continue to rise as more and more people join the program, and we have to support the community.**. ): 1.1: Course Overview & Initial Introduction. What should I do? Cash Flowing, Apartment Deals, Single-Family & Small Deals, Commercial Real EstateWedge Deals, Wholesaling and Other Topics. Meet Kevin (Kevin Paffrath) is a famous YouTuber who posts about the stock market, real estate, and personal finance. And the goal of all this is to do it while working less, making more passive income, and finally getting onto the path to retiring early. He has gone to sell over $130,000,000 in real estate and transact over 200 individual deals. I started with nothing and have built a net worth that to me thinking about how far Ive come - is pretty crazy. The Mentality of a Millionaire Investor. 8.15: Who was the Prior Owner? Personal life. Kevin Paffrath, a popular YouTube star known for his Meet Kevin channel, . He has gone to sell over $130,000,000 in real estate and transact over 200 individual deals. _x0001F530_Learn thepsychologyof the investing in real estate and mastering deals. He's widely acknowledged by fellow YouTubers and his followers to have a great grasp of money, but his history isn't perfect. As reported by CNBC, he and his wife earned $1.075 million in May 2020, although the publication pointed out they don't always make seven figures each month. We'll also cover the exact terms to give as a buyer and as a seller. However, there is another aspect of his job that others might not know Paffrath is a teacher, of sorts. Access To The Private Group Discord Channel And Daily Members Only Livestreams. Heck, this entire course may even be something you can write off entirely from your taxes. Do you know the BEST question to ask in a negotiation? (This course is available immediately for delivery) Small deals Big deals. 6.79: Cash vs Secondary Notes-Out Refinance, 6.81: RELOC Rental Property Line of Credit. to Calculate payments (Skip to the Calculator; Most). It's just just about making $ it's about protecting yourself from the downside. Should you or when can you quit your job? Other than this, Kevin makes money from affiliate links and partnerships on his YouTube channel. Meet Kevin Real Estate Investing: From $0 to Millionaire & Beyond, Meet Kevin The fundamentals and principles behind real estate investing are taught in this course to Take it with you. to copy. This program is about thepsychologyneeded to succeed as aMillionaireinvestorfor life,the art of negotiation and deal-making, and how to makepassive income and cash flow.I want everyone who goes through this program to walk away feeling confident about real estate investing, dealing with sellers and buyers, inspections, renovations, hacks and pitfalls, investing methods, tax strategies and so much more. Check with your CPA on that. Meet Kevins net worth will also be impacted by the channels popularity which seems to increase with each passing day. Our opinions are just that, opinions. My only course dedicated to helping you grow your income and even build a cash-flowing hustle. I hope you choose to invest in yourself today. PLUS, a Hidden Secret An Example of Client Who Has Been Lost. But just who is the popular YouTuber? Meet The 26 Year Old Bitcoin Millionaire | Rags To Riches Story with Colin Yurcisin - Episode 35 . to It can be adapted to Their local area within 20 to Talking for 30 minutes to Local lender or agent (in their networks). to change your mindset and let you become alife-style real estate investor. Lock-in lifetime access to my most popular course and get my buy and sell alerts before the price increases! 7.16. Even before my YouTube income, I grew my net worth into the millions through some hard work and good financial decision-making. Or what steps do you take if your tenant doesn't pay? Section 18 we'll cover writing the offer -> negotiating -> opening escrow. 6.70: What happens if you get to 0 (Full Depreciation). $39.99 Contact Email: sales@bizarena.org. From small deals to big deals. In 2018, Kevin began sharing his knowledge on Youtube, and by 2022, had over 1.85 million subscribers with over 353 MILLION views on social media. Trust me. 6.4: Call, Margin, Margin, Option, Margin Call Protections, Due on Sales, Term, Trading Notes. - Yep we'll cover if you should create one. And of course, we'll cover 1031 exchanges and how to NEVER pay taxes on the sale of a property. How to communicate with contractors, agents, lenders. If you need such advice, please contact a qualified CPA, attorney, insurance agent, or financial advisor. Real Estate Investing From $0 to Millionaire & Beyond. Kevin even increased the frequency of videos he made and published in a week. In one instance, Paffrath flew to Miami and dressed up as an elf to "allegedly [run] through the office of a prominent real estate investor," reported Inman. 7.29: Cash on Cash Returns The Truer ROI. Without the right knowledge about money and how to invest it, it can be hard to get out of the paycheck to paycheck trap and get off the sort of hamster wheel people stay on for sometimes their entire lives. The Meet Kevin Corporation does things differently: netting clients more, getting them better deals, & enabling them with the most stress-free experience possible. 10.4 Sub-Contractors for Inspections/Handling vs. ALSO extremely useful for: Agents, brokers, lenders, CPAs, & industry members (clients expect you know this; why not make it easy for you to Do you want to do it?). 6.26: What is Impounds? His own YouTube channel currently has over 1.7 million subscribers, and still counting. When Kevin was around 16 years old, he went on a high school trip to Paris. He has several celebrities accenting his list of clients, including Orlando Bloom, Chloe Moretz, Suki Waterhouse, LaVar Arrington, Wale, and Casper Inc. VanEd's Real Estate Appraiser Courses Course: vaned.com .3. This information is for students who are able to communicate with their teachers. 6.13-Qualification vs.-Approval + Sample Calculations, 6.14. New LecturesRegularlyAdded(Example: Market trends or law changes). On May 17, 2021, Meet Kevin, aka Kevin Paffrath, announced his plan torun for governor of Californiaon his popular YouTube channel. In Module 5 we'll cover wholesaling real estate! FLASH SALE: $1,538 $477 (SAVE $1,410 BEFORE THE SALE ENDS) 3.5.2. That then became their business model, buying and renovating houses, then renting them out. 8.13: Unpriced properties [Specifically Large-Scale Apartment Buildings or Commercial]. By far, the best investment you can make is one in yourself. Please thoroughly go through this sub before purchasing Meet Kevin's content. If you're already a member or join today, all future content is included for free. You're Hunting for Deals (Including wholesaling topics!). Section 16 we're goin' liability protection mode. What type of property is best? 6.15: The Gold Standard for Loans: Best loan you could EVER GET (International & US). Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. His future mother-in-lawworked in real estate, and Paffrath got his real estate license when he was just 18 years old. Spaghetti Strategy vs Intent Strategy. Millionaireinvestorfor life,the art of negotiation and deal making, and how to makepassive income and cashflow. So if youre ready to take this jump - go for it and click the button below to enroll. Access to the Teachable App for Free to View Courses. The Reddit Sub for Meet Kevin, Kevin Paffrath, the real estate investing, stocks, and news channel of youtube Please thoroughly go through this sub before purchasing Meet Kevin's content. He has been featured on the New York Times, Forbes, Business Insider, and CNBC. _x0001F530_Understand not just the textbook fundamentals of how to calculate cashflow, buthow to How to FIND Cashflow and What it Means to you look at real estate from a different perspective. I do it because Im passionate about helping others learn from my mistakes and gain any perspectives Ive found on my journey.When I was making those tasty drinks for thirsty customers at Jamba Juice, I secretly plotted my escape. Kevin Paffrath also earns a handsome amount from his real estate investments. That's what this review will cover. Are you looking for ways to increase your revenue? Ive made many great financial decisions, but Ive also learned the hard way and lost a ton of time and made huge money-draining mistakes that I dont want you to repeat. The Hidden Mentality That You Need. As of 2023, Meet Kevins Net worth is estimated to be around $50 million. Get in before the price increase and you'll get future lectures included for free! TRICK to SAVE THE DEAL. If I had to tell you one thing about growing your net worth, it would be this: I want everyone who goes through this program to walk away feeling confident about, This course will be wide-ranging covering topics for all investors including, That would give you about $10,030: a whopping. Well cover everything you need to know to get on the right path and have the confidence to make the right financial decisions even if you dont have faith in your current knowledge and skills. His parents immigrated from Wuppertal to the United States when he was 18 months old, and his parents divorced when he was six years old. The art of negotiation and deal-making How to find cash flow and passive income to be a lifestyle millionaire investor. Locking What should I do? Lifetime Access Wealth Programs: https://tinyurl.com/yckvsxh4 Stocks, Real Estate, Income Growth (Elite Hustlers), Course-Member Livestreams at Market . Use psychology to create a substantial net worth & passive income with the ability to retire early and enjoy life. Meet Kevin Real Estate Portfolio Net Worth. I understood the opportunity, and I made the jump. Real Estate Sales: From $0 to $500k & Beyond by Becoming a No-Pressure Agent. We'll share the renos to never spend on for a sale. 5.5:Driving for Dollars, like the Wholesalers do. Here's What The Community Is Saying On Discord. I break everything down for you in an organized, easy-to-understand way. You'll also get Over360+ HIGH-QUALITYLectures To Master Building Your Net Worth With Real Estate! 6.43: Lease Option (Rent) to Own): Pros & Cons. Deed What is it made of? There wont be a better time for you to learn the concepts in this course, and the price will be going up in the future. Experience firsthand how Kevin runs his finance, real estate, and media business by joining him for the day! Everything you need to know about managing real estate yourself and maximizing your passive income. I'll share my perspective on the different types of property including mobile homes, huge complexes, strip malls, office space, manufactured homes and industrial space. 9.1: Title Insurance & Appurtenances. | Learn more about Kevin Barnes's work experience, education, connections & more by visiting their profile on LinkedIn Is Meet Kevin's Real Estate Investing Course Worth It? 8.9-As a Buyer, you can negotiate a deal renewal. This section also covers Appraisals, Assessments, and Market Value. Unfortunately, our education system hasnt taught us much about finance and building personal wealth. Meet Kevin The fundamentals and principles behind real estate investing are taught in this course to Take it with youto The next level in wealthNo matter your level of experience: 360+ YEARS-ACCESS lectures benefit you no matter if you: Meet KevinThe Mission Statement of the CIA: Teach the details to Enjoy the lifestyle you desireMillionaire Real Estate Investor.