official prize communication letter national magazine exchange

Acct # 8685 my gmail is [protected]@gmail.com, extra stuff that I was coned into purchasing, Cancel ALL merchandise and refund any monies they have taken out of my account, Official Prize Communication Re: $10,000.00 a week awarded for 52 weeks -CASH, 16 years' experience in successful complaint resolution, Each complaint is handled individually by highly qualified experts, Last but not least, all our services are absolutely free. Promoter may or may not allow telephone entry without receipt of a unique personalized prize entry notice. In no event shall Ventura Associates Intl. Bettys final offer was six easy payments of $11.18 over 12 months. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes shall be settled on an individual basis by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association to be conducted in New York State. If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile. If you encounter any issues on the site or have trouble accessing the features, please use the Contact Us link at the top of the page to notify us. Desired outcome: This business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. With Markleys permission, I did just that. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to the Promoter. The nine-page fax informed Heinz that she'd won $750,000. Since ancient times, rumors have . The participating entrant is solely responsible for any costs related to text message entry. Withdrawal the debt you say I supposedly owe to you for Magazines I have never received. In no event shall Promoter have any liability or obligation to award more than the prize stated above. I'm getting letters for a $520, 000 winning prize on June 11 it pays out $10, 000 week for 52 weeks from this company out of Clearwater Florida phone number is 1-800-396-2637 and PO Box 9084, Clearwater, FL 33758-9084. Entrants agree to release Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & any social media platform from all claims & liability relating to this Sweepstakes. Entrants agree to official rules & decisions of judges & Promoter. Winners responsible for all taxes on prizes. Tesla Mexico plant means $10-billion investment, Nuevo Leon governor says, Assistants kindly request that you stop calling them assistants, Desperate mountain residents trapped by snow beg for help; We are coming, sheriff says, Newsom, IRS give Californians until October to file tax returns, 15 arrested across L.A. County in crackdown on fraudulent benefit cards, Column: A transgender patients lawsuit against Kaiser is a front for the conservative war on LGBTQ rights. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use winners name, hometown, likeness, prize won, voice, video, photo & comments about winning for purposes of advertising, promotion & publicity (in any & all media including online) without additional compensation or notice. Complaint / ReviewNational magazine exchangeJacpot scam maga. No substitution of prizes except by Ventura Associates Intl. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant expressively waives & relinquishes all rights & benefits afforded by California Civil Code 1542 & does so understanding & acknowledging the significance of this waiver. This nationwide telemarketing fraud . Winston Salem. Sponsor: National Magazine Exchange, 1901 Ulmerton Road, Suite 450, Clearwater, FL 33762. The next winner will be announced soon. i have online banking and you recieved $24 march2021 and cashed. "On behalf of . Got letter wanting confirmation of address. This must be the only way this company is able to make any money by Ripping people off. Employees & their immediate family members and/or those living in same household of Promoter, other authorized sweepstakes presenters & their respective advertising & promotional agencies, & independent judging organization are not eligible to enter or win. No substitution of prize except by Sponsor due to unavailability. I received a letter from my mail from official prize communication on the 11/29/2022 stating that I should enter a number which is [protected] on December 15, 2022 to win the $10,000.00 weekly for 52 weeks with this number and said to call this number which is [protected] in order to win the prize and said they at national magazine exchange and it said sincerely from E. Wright. Information Promoter collects is stored & processed on U.S. or Canadian servers Entrants also authorize Promoter to: provide Ventura Associates International LLC (Administrator), & any participating companies with their contact information for sole purpose of Sweepstakes administration; & send future offers an entrant has opted-in to receive. National Magazine Exchange (NME) is one of the nation's largest providers of customer acquisition services for publishers, affinity clubs, and consumer product companies. Refund $209.04 to this account (address stated above) and cancel magazine subscriptions. LLC, their respective advertising & promotion agencies & any other person or organization directly involved with the promotions & their respective immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings & their spouses) &/or household members (whether related or not) of such employees are ineligible. For a winners list (available within approximately 90 days after drawing), visitwww.nmewinners.comby December 16, 2024 for Strike It Rich XIV Sweepstakes. If this is your first visit to our site, please sign-in above to Opened in 1984, NME has become one of the largest direct marketing companies in the United States sending more than 1,000,000 pieces of acquisition direct mail and . However, BBB does not verify the accuracy of information provided by third parties, and does not guarantee the accuracy of any information in Business Profiles. There is no purchase necessary to enter the sweepstakes. May 22, 2021 U.S. winners of prizes valued at $600 or more required to furnish taxpayer identification number to comply with IRS. Is this your company? All mass entries or entries generated by a script, computer programs, sweepstakes service, macro, robotic or use of other automated devices are void & will be disqualified. Your closing skills walks them through the magazine package sales process & helps you achieve all your goals Financial & Personal!, Supervisors can work from home or at ThinkDirects state of the art call center in Largo, Florida., Top performers can earn over $22 an hour and do it with no cold calling. Sweepstakes may be presented in conjunction with various promotions & solicitations offered by properties, subsidiaries, divisions, licensees owned by or affiliated with National Magazine Exchange and/or by their advertisers & marketing partners. Mark is among the best voice recognition programs Ive encountered in a commercial setting. Phone: 1-800-235-6247. I am disabled and have limited funds. Maybe thats the end of it. But everything else about this thing stinks. Postal Inspection Service (USPIS) are seeking victims who may have been defrauded by magazine subscription services from 2000 to the present. MAIL PREFERENCE SERVICE: IF YOU WOULD PREFER NOT TO RECEIVE FUTURE SWEEPSTAKES MAILINGS FROM NATIONAL MAGAZINE EXCHANGE, PLEASE CALL. Number 8883930922 reports. Failure to comply with these official rules may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes. And if you get on the line with Mark, and he cant answer a simple math problem, probably wise to just hang up. Employees of any Presenting Promoter, Ventura Associates Intl. 5 Oct 2020. Any Sweepstakes notice, entry form or prize notice that contains or results from any printing; production, typographical, human or other error of any nature shall be deemed null & void. . Claim it and get a lot of features. You have recieved $49 to date and i will not be continueing my subs with this company any longer. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information or for failure of telephone network, computer equipment, app(s), software, human error or any combination thereof. Here are ways they try to trick you into thinking you really won a prize. To choose any vehicle or licensed-required prize, winner must conform to all local, state & federal regulations as applicable, must make arrangements for delivery of prize with appropriately government-licensed providers as required by law, must have & document appropriate license(s) & assume all responsibility for registration, title, license, taxes, insurance fees, & any other options not expressly included. Mailing List Preference: If you would like to have your name and address removed from any future sweepstakes mailings from our company, you may do so by calling 1-888-588-4185 or submit your request at https://www.nmeoffers.com/contact-us/. He lives in a retirement home in Huntington Beach. But I decided to do a little digging. Clarks Mills, Pa. Desired outcome: Location of This Business. USN0555008358. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Rgie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement. I visited the websites of Esquire, GQ, Mens Journal and Conde Nast Traveler. The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization [a] is a specialized agency of the United Nations (UN) aimed at promoting world peace and security through international cooperation in education, arts, sciences and culture. Begins 12/1/22 at 12:01 AM EST & ends 1/31/24 at 11:59 PM EST. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes shall be settled on an individual basis by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. If due to a printing, production, technical, human or other error of any nature, more than one (1) winning prize notice is issued than stated number of prizes intended to be awarded, the prize will be awarded in a random drawing conducted by an independent judging organization whose decisions are final, from among all eligible, validated & non-suspect entries received for that prize. Odds of winning estimated at 1:1,971,000. Yeah it's about a few months ago been about 6 months ago I received the letter in the mail is sad that I have one a sweepstakes from y'all national magazine exchange stating please contact us as soon as possible you are a lucky winner said no one else can enter and no one else can win you have won 1.1 million dollars so I call them and asked me for the code E. Wright and National Magazine Exchange have been verified as being a scam. Begins 12/1/22 at 12:01 AM EST & ends 1/31/24 at 11:59 PM EST. Winner determination & random drawings conducted at 494 8th Ave., NY, NY 10001, USA. https://www.nmeoffers.com/privacy-policy/, Rgie des alcools, des courses et des jeux. Winner can choose either $1,100,000.00 payable in 30 annual installments of $36,666.67 (or other payment schedules if offered, to total $1,100,000.00 value payable over time) or one lump sum payment of $520,000.00 (or other payment schedules if offered to total $520,000.000 lump sum value) or any other non-cash prize offered in any creative presentation. DebbieC. 0. Regardless of location, winner may be contacted up to three (3) times. Such entries are always subject to terms, if any, as specified in the offer. Official Prize Communication Letter National Magazine Exchange; Warcaster Booming Blade; Aunque La Higuera No Florezca Reflexion; kakorrhaphiophobia in a sentence Submit a Comment naran family zimbabwe. If Promoter is prevented from continuing the Sweepstakes by any event beyond its control, or governmental act, Promoter shall have the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes and award the prize via random drawing among eligible entries received prior to termination. This in-bound sales position introduces you to the caller as a Supervisor, it says. Entrants waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with the Sweepstakes. If you receive an email, a telephone call, or a bulk mail letter saying that you've won a big prize from PCH, it's a scam. 0. This will surely increase the credibility of your complaint. Mr.NM. If selected winner is a Canadian resident, to win, he or she must correctly answer a skill-testing question in order to claim the prize within a specified delay. His prior experience includes stints in videoconferencing and dental insurance, and as executive chairman of American Combustion Industries, which provides a full range of mechanical, electrical and plumbing services for commercial and industrial facilities.. If winner is from the U.S., s/he will be required as a condition of receiving the prize to provide his/her social security number so that required forms may be filed with the appropriate tax authorities. Magazines subscription and i'm cancelling my subscription and getting a refund to card ending in 4074. Sponsor: National Magazine Exchange, 1901 Ulmerton Road, Suite 450, Clearwater, FL 33762. LLC & its designee(s), in all forms of media & by all manners (now & hereafter known), worldwide, in perpetuity, without any obligation, notice or additional compensation. But I still am being charged each month even after specifically telling this man that I don't want this subscription, I do not wish to be billed anymore, nor harrassed by this company or them trying to place this account into collections and on my credit report. Im a 67 year old who does not read or want any books or magazines. Ventura Associates Intl. The company has addressed most complaints brought to its attention by BBB by cancelling the consumer's account or responding to questions regarding the sweepstakes promotion or its billing procedures. Promotion registered by Ventura Associates Intl. National Magazine Exchange and National Publishers Exchange are subsidiaries of Think Direct Marketing. I phoned the number and spoke to E. Wright. Mail-in entries, if offered, must be on an official entry form (or according to other detailed entry instructions mentioned elsewhere in the creative presentation offering the mail-in entry option), and postmarked by March 25, 2023 and received by March 31, 2023. I lost my wallet and cancelled my cards april 2021 you recieved $25 june2021 and cashed yet i was put in collections. No facsimiles or mechanically reproduced entries. All mass entries or entries generated by a script, macro or use of automated devices will be disqualified. He could win $10,000 a week for an entire year. In the event your offer invites you to earn incremental entries for performing a certain activity, such as but not limited to: sharing on social media, inviting a friend to enter, participating in quizzes, surveys, games, etc., then the maximum number of such incremental entries per person is limited to 10 per day regardless of entry method. She told me I qualified for a free diamond watch. Once they ensnare someone, they'll keep coming back, staying in contact for months or even years, promising the big prize is only one more payment away and often enlisting victims as unwitting "money mules" to transfer funds stolen from others. National Publishers Exchange is their name. A $150,000 executive protection dog? He appears daily on KTLA-TV Channel 5. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. I find it has no association PCH and therefore I have chosen not to associate myself with this group! Information collected from an entrant is subject to the Sponsors privacy policy and the requirements of each countrys Data Protection Act. Employees (and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household) of the Sponsor, all sweepstakes presenters and their respective advertising and promotional agencies, and the independent judging organization are not eligible to enter or win. All federal, state, provincial & local laws & regulations apply. If offered outside the United States, any information the Presenting Promoter collects from the Promotion may be stored & processed on a server located in the United States of America. http://www.fraudguides.com/consumer-nme-pat-haines.asphttp://www.ripoffr. I wish that they would stop trying to order stuff because I have done this before. I have a negative on my credit card account now because i was told that the magazines were gonna be like $1.33 monthly, and the next thing i knew $33.00 was taken out of my account. Ventura Associates Intl. Estimated odds of winning: 1:5,000,000. The SWEEPSTAKES AUDIT BUREAU ask that you send $5 in order to do a data processing thing. No prize is intended for sale or for prize distribution in those states or in those areas where the prize is prohibited by law. If you do not wish to receive offers from us or our carefully selected partners, a phone number and mailing address are provided for you to contact us. Promoter reserves the right to: (i) permanently disqualify from any sweepstakes it promotes any person it believes has intentionally violated these official rules; and (ii) withdraw the online/social media/text messaging method of entry if it becomes technically corrupted, (including if a computer virus or system malfunction inalterably impairs its ability to conduct the Sweepstakes), and to select winner from among all eligible entries received prior to withdrawal. She was relentless. The name, address, telephone number & email address, if available, provided by entrant to the Presenting Promoter will be forwarded to judging agency for the latters use in administering these promotions. As you write your letter, you can follow the structure below to create an effective document. I do not normally accept sales calls but in this case I thought it was a good time for me to subscribe to a few magazines. The company mails notices inviting people to call and enter the Million Dollar "Strike It Rich" Sweepstakes. All federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. They make up fake names like the "National . By this time, shed presented so many different options, I couldnt keep them straight a strategy perhaps intended to accomplish just such a state of bewilderment. LEGAL WARNING:ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER OR VANDALIZE THIS WEB SITE OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.