ornament repair shop near me

Keller China Restoration specializes in quality repair and restoration of porcelain, ceramic, pottery, and glass collectibles, heirlooms and personal treasures. Kim T. (BBB), I had two broken antique Imari studio pieces in my collection that required repair. Can't say enough about how well pleased I am with their work! Find nearby ornament repair shop. All of the items were unpacked at least twice during shipping and not re-packaged in their original form. From the outset, they explained their process in detail and kept us informed of their progress completing the work on time as promised. Have a great day! Sincerely, Haruko, Hello Morty and Patty, I received the teapot, creamer and kangaroo a couple of weeks ago. The repair you did is just great. Upon learning it was the SAME one that belonged to her grandmother she was speechless. Enter ZIP code or city, state as well. The painting and glazing make the reconstruction virtually indistinguishable from the sister piece. 2/4/2023, Ceramic & Sculpture Repair Lessons I want to thank and congratulate you on the incredible job you did restoring my copper Napoleon bust. I started to panic. Nina M. (BBB), I accidentally shattered a music box given to my wife by her late father. Thanks again, Duwayne (from Germany), Hi Patty and Morti, I wanted to inform you that I received my five Kintsugi bowls and they are more beautiful than I anticipated. This looks wonderful! My experience with Lakeside Pottery has been exceptional. They repaired it perfectly. I mailed the statue to them informed Lake Side the tracking information and told them that I would not pester them and wait patiently . During a move for my daughter, I was responsible for breaking a Jessica Rabbit statue in half. (although we can do that, too)! Virginia, WOW, Dear Patty and Morty, the figurine looks absolutely fabulous! Thank you again I can't believe how amazing it looks. We strive for the highest quality, and we treat each object entrusted to us with the utmost care. michelle@finechinarestoration.com.au. My sincere thanks for your restoration skills and artistic skills. The owner was wonderful and so knowledgable and helpful. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. I immediately had a good feeling. Morty and Patty exuded confidence and told us not to worry. Then press 'Enter' or Click 'Search', you'll see search results as red mini-pins or red dots . The ornament repair shop locations can help with all your needs. Then I found Lakeside Pottery and put in a call to Morty. I live in a century old house and I have filled it with articles which I have selected very carefully over two decades. We are completely satisfied with Morty's dedication to his craft and would recommend Lakeside Pottery whole heartedly. Best regards, Dawn, Restoring broken vase. The photographs were mind blowing. You do superb work and I would\will recommend you to anyone that I know that needs ceramic restoration done! We specialize in retired Hallmark ornaments from 1973 to 2023 and various other brands in our Christmas ornament store. Etsys 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centers that host Etsy.com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsys global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. Stephen. And when necessary, we have the unique capability, as ceramic artists, of sculpting or taking an impression of missing pieces, reproducing them from clay and, kiln firing the duplicated pieces (instead of a Polymer-based filler option) to insure uniformity of materials and retain the restored item's value. Most items are shipped to us from all 50 states and some from other countries. Most ceramic and sculpture repairs range from $400 - $750. Thanks. I cannot recommend them more highly. Gary, Patty & Morti, I want to take this opportunity to thank you for the beautiful work you did restoring Anne Boleyn's hand; you are wonderfully talented artist. Absolutely perfect, a miracle. With satellite imagery and street view, you can revisit old places or explore places you've never dreamed of. We offer ceramic repair to suit most budgets - whether you require museum standard restoration for a valuable antique or a budget repair for a sentimental pottery item. Czechoslovakia THB 440.36, THB 734.18 We shipped the item to Lakeside and during shipping it sustained more damage. My Dad only saw the bust in the damaged condition and he was gob smacked when he watched it being unpacked. BTW, the bowl arrived as promised within two days and it is beautiful. I had never really seen it up close, but it had been very poorly repaired at some time in the distant past with glue showing on the front and back. I intend to stop at the pottery shop in Canaan that recommended your services to let them know how well everything worked out. Royal Vienna It looks perfect. Sincerely, Joe, Patty and Morty - Thank you SO MUCH for the repair on Scott's Hawaiian Whale Mug. You are the greatest at this. After hundreds of hours researching the restoration of antique art I found Lakeside Pottery. The repair is invisible and the teapot is like new. Mort asked us several times why we would consider spending several times its initial cost to repair the piece, so we knew he genuinely cared and wasnt in this for the money. Most importantly, the restoration of the Madonnna is perfect. Hi Patty & Morty. A lot of businesses could use a lesson from the two of you you make a great team! I just paid the invoice via my credit card. After obtaining my estimate, a broken ceramic figurine with huge sentimental value was sent to Lakeside Pottery. Crown Derby Im sorry I didnt respond sooner, but its been crazy busy with work and the upcoming holiday. Thank you for your service. Talking with Morty was a great pleasure as well. No one can tell that it was ever broken. E. Serras Anything without blemishes is not real. The color of the patina was a perfect match and you even touched up sections that I didnt think you would work on. To have the bowl totally restored is just incredible and such a gift. The repair exceeded my expectation in every way. I couldn't have asked for a better experience or more beautiful pieces. This made it even more special. After I dropped and smashed the shrimp dish that was priceless to my wife, I thought the only thing I could do was throw it away. The pitcher arrived by air freight broken, and appeared to be beyond repair. You would not even know the piece had a 4" chip from it. The work they did is absolutely perfect, in paint repair, and structural repair. My husband inherited a gorgeous, green, glazed ceramic terra-cotta Chinese Tang horse a few years ago (made in Italy), which had been purchased by his grandmother in the early seventies. Effort and professionalism are oftentimes is a dying art, but not at Lakeside. A true professional! Your outstanding workmanship exceeded my expectations. Therese. I cant tell where the original stops and where the repair begins. B. Doran (Google), Morty is a true professional in every way. Lakeside Pottery did an amazing job, exactly matching the tint and color everywhere. Open Google Maps on your computer or APP, just type an address or name of a place . Imari E-mail. They were in rough shape with heads broken off, an arm, hand, and leg missing, as well as numerous paint chips. You can't tell it was ever broken. Ship me only the ornament, no box or paperwork. And because Google Maps reroutes based on real-time traffic, drivers can complete trips faster and get more rides in. It was my first time in Sub-Saharan Africa and words really could not describe the emotional and intellectual enlightenment I experienced on this trip. I shipped them several 3" tall, broken ceramic soldiers, matching the pieces with the larger parts as best I could. China & Glassware-Repair Plate & Window Glass Repair & Replacement Windshield Repair. Captcha failed to load. We are an Internationally recognised business and . Patty and Marty of Lakeside repaired it and made it look brand new. We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. It's what drew me to the vessel to begin with. Hilary. The bowl is stunning, truly more beautiful than it was originally and it carries so much meaning for me (and, I hope, my husband) during this difficult time in our marriage. When I received it back it looked exactly like the original. Thank you again for enabling the recovery. I recently sent Lakeside Pottery an Italian antique ceramic table top that had been broken in several places. Picture frames Try using a different browser or disabling ad blockers. I highly recommend Lake Pottery! "Dear Patty and Morty - Thank you for the vase - she is absolutely beautiful! Morty determined they were actually made of wax, and kept in constant communication throughout the restoration process, as there were numerous decisions that needed to be made while keeping their antiquity in tact. Alison's Mug - Just a note of thanks - Alison's Princess Leia mug is beautifully repaired. I am so impressed and cannot get enough of the lessons and suggestions for teachers to use in their classrooms. So you can imagine our devastation when we opened up the box it had been shipped in and found it very, very broken. To enable personalized advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. Cobbler Shoe Repair in Provo on YP.com. . Zigzag Bouillon Wire ~ Gold, Silver, Copper $2.50 - $2.95. They expertly restored my figurines to their original state. Restoring Josefina Aguilar Ceramic Sculpture. Wow! With Sincere Thanks, Cynthia, Morty, I wanted to let you know that the vase arrived safely this afternoon. I strongly recommend Lakeside Pottery with no reservation. It looks amazing. A rush service is available for an additional charge. Larsens Auto Repair at 85 E 600 South was recently discovered under Provo, UT car maintenance. Thank you for the remarkable work that was done on Mabu. He and Patty do first class repairs. Find a ornament repair shop near you today. Pat, Dear Patty and Morty, I received my repaired plate. Satisfaction guaranteed: We do not ask for the balance due payment until you are 100% satisfied with the end results (we'll e-mail you pictures for review). As you can imagine I was beyond myself! I would trust them with anything that needs careful restoration. I am so delighted with them. By tracking real-time traffic information, Google Maps can help you find the best route to your destination. Thank you for your care, amazing response time, and artistic excellence. Now it is impossible to tell which 2 were repaired. The Provo Car Doctors at 151 N 300 West was recently discovered under Corvette mechanic shop. A million thanks!!! I couldn't be more pleased with the results. As our Before and After example page shows, the range of repairs we can perform is diverse - it can be a hairline crack, chipped item, or multiple breaks. It just arrived and looks great perfect! Karen D. (BBB), I had an outstanding experience with Morty and Patty at Lakeside Pottery. The claw marks from the reptile crawling up side of it which are still in tact! Help your drivers get from point A to Z faster and safer. How to find christmas ornament shops near me open google maps on your computer or app, just type an address or name of a place. The ONE AND ONLY website capable of the intricate work my vase required was Lakeside Pottery, Sure I had to ship it half way across the country, but once I contacted them, I knew I had found skill and professionalism I was seeking. He was so touched when he opened it and has been showing it to his entire family at every family gathering! Very pleased. Once it comes let me know what the additional cost will be & I'll ship you out a check asap. OMG, Just when I thought I couldn't be any happier than how I felt seeing the owl restored in your photos for the first time, I was wrong .. soooo wrong! John, Just wanted to say thanks for doing such a great job repairing the jug! Words alone cannot fully express my appreciation and gratitude for accepting and completing my owl lamp's restoration project. Steven W. (BBB), I am SO impressed with these people. It looks perfect. Thankfully, we found Lakeside Pottery to restore it. I sent them the horse (they are located in another state), and when it was returned we were completely delighted with the results. Thank you so much Lakeside pottery . Reason being, the way you smoothly and softly transitioned from one color to the next on the lamp's leaves, is amazing and perfect! We shipped it to them and received a confirmation that they could restore it. The 200 year old bust was in dire need of restoration where the copper corroded through and finding someone who I trusted to do the repair was a daunting task. Thanks again for fixing it so quickly!! Hummel Thank you for the care and craftsmanship you took with this statue. You can see no damage whatsoever, and it was restored to look even better than it looked originally. The handle of the teapot was shattered by an accidental bump. Instead of having to switch back and forth between apps, drivers efficiently control their queue and see passenger info all in one place, making it easier to manage rides and get to where theyre going. Before departing South Africa, we packaged several stone statues and made arrangements for Fed-Ex to ship back to the US. I can't even tell it was ever damaged and they even put a reinforcement coat on it to strengthen it. After an exhaustive search, I discovered Lakeside Pottery! I wish we could put before and after pictures here on Yelp. We just love it. Goebel Regards, Anita. Basically the whole thing was shattered and being held together by the intricate metal work. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone. North Dakota He will be her wedding present just from me to her next weekendI have two more broken pieces to send to Lakeside and I am so thrilled with their professionalism and artistry G. Milam (BBB), The folks at Lakeside Pottery are highly skilled, communicate very well, and are totally ethical and transparent in their dealings. You've been a wonderful "therapist" to the vase and to me! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collectionsthey may also appear in recommendations and other places. Thank you so much. From scanning the reviews I note that my experience was hardly atypical. The result was fabulous and well within the original repair estimate. Sleepy Eye Sincerely, Diana, Morty, I wanted to commend you and your folks on the wonderful job you did repairing the green goose, "Sylvia!" Contact a location near you for products or services. Thank you so very much, an outstanding effort. Our repair service includes broken, cracked, chipped items and sculpting/attaching replacement pieces, updating colors (including silver, gold and patina), restoring antiquing any style of statue. The colors were matched exactly as well. They take the time to explain the process and follow through for a perfect restoration. Original Price THB 888.03 I was devestated and heart broken! Our repair and restoration services include most 3-D antique, collectible, art object, statue or sculpture. We had a piece of pottery with great sentimental value that was damaged during our recent move. Copper Luster We also want to thank you for your assistance on our UPS claim. We have our horse in a place of honor in our home and tell the story of how Lakeside fixed it to everyone who comes to visit. Guido Gambone All present were amazed! Glenn, Morty/Patty, just Sensational !!!! They are professionals, and do outstanding work with great attention to details. I highly recommend this company and their incredible craftsmanship. I got the bust from my father, who got it from his father. Thank you both again for the beautiful job you did restoring the plaque commemorating my husband's uncle. I sent it off to Lakeside for restoration and it returned in fabulous shape. Lee. Would highly recommend their services to anyone think of having restoration work done. Glass Figurine Repair - Project Repair Gallery | Bruening Glass Works 20157 Lake Road Rocky River, Ohio 44116 440.333.4768 Contact Us Home About Waterford Crystal Repair Crystal Repair Broken Decanter Repair Chihuly Glass Repair Services Chipped Glass Repair Curved Glass Repair Venetian Murano Glass Repair Chandelier Repair The matching of the glazing is truly amazing! Swarovski Google Maps is a web mapping service developed by Google. The inside of the lid looks wonderful as well. After speaking with him, I felt more than confident that he had the knowledge and skills to do the repair. LSF, Shelton, Connecticut. I am excited! Boehm Once it was determined that the pitcher could be repaired and the best way to do it, Lakeside explained the process in great detail, how long it would take and what it would cost. Alan Eliot Goldberg, Architect, and Folk Art Collector, Restoring broken vase. My pottery piece was repaired perfectly and looks brand new. They are exceptional. Absolutely a fantastic experience! I think you know how much this meant to me and in light now of losing both my parents during this time it means even more. How to find ornament repair shop near me Open Google Maps on your computer or APP, just type an address or name of a place . Original Price THB 581.82 It truly meant alot and I am so thankful to you for bringing it back to life. No carpets or magic lanterns for us, we had found a gorgeous antique ceramic Tagine with beautiful silver and stone detail. Belleek I knew it would be good, but it is really flawless to the untrained eye, even my own. Frank Baker, Dear Patty and Morty, The repair exceeds all my expectations, I cannot tell the platter was ever damaged! We never thought it could be restored. I would highly recommend them as they are professional and extremly talented. The results are AMAZING!!! I am making Lakeside Pottery my only porcelain repair studio. Guess what the best part of the pic was? You cannot even tell where you made the repair. Please. During my Internet search I found Lakeside Pottery and was thrilled to learn that they restored broken works of art including those made of terra-cotta. I am a big big fan, I almost wish I had more broken pieces for them to fix. I remember seeing the leaves original painted surface before the lamp's restoration, and the artist who painted it didn't have the gift of being able to smoothly shade from light to dark and gently transition from one color to the next the way you did. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Shoe Repair in Provo, UT. Olympus Clock Shop, It's All About Time I would recommend Lakeside Pottery to absolutely anyone. J. stein (Google). He loved your work so much that we will be sending another mug that needs repair in hopes you can work your magic. We also repair Galle, Lalique and Verlys. Communication was excellent and very timely. In doing so they found that the piece had been previously repaired, and were able to correct it. I would highly recommend Lakeside Pottery. The ornament repair shop locations can help with all your needs. Chinese Export To date, none of the items shipped following the given shipping instructions were damaged. You are the real deal when it comes to restoration and I will never use anyone else in the future. T. Johnson (Google), Lakeside Pottery/Morty and Patty are incredible! ), Dear Morty and Patty, thank you for restoring our wedding plate to its original beauty. Wade Figurines Lakeside Pottery was such a joy to work with and incredibly accomadating. The repair was done in half the time estimated (said it would take up to 60 days; received in 30 days). And rightfully happy and almost ecstatic in their work fixing something as good as it was before it broke. Their process is clear and they do what they say they will do--and then go above and beyond to make the repairs seamless and beautiful and exact. Jim, Google Review: Just received the SECOND piece you have repaired for me and it is PERFECT! She had made the jar in 1977. (Which they made easy to submit). Staffordshire Our fruit display hasnt looked that good since 1962. Turning off the personalized advertising setting wont stop you from seeing Etsy ads or impact Etsy's own personalization technologies, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. More importantly, after explaining the job online, Morty called to walk me through the process and was completely honest about the procedure and the cost. Carol", Dear geniuses at Lakeside: You did such a phenomenal job on my husband's pot, I am amazed. Original Price THB 652.73 R.S. Thanks Morty, That was a terrific job on the Picasso vase. Sculpture Repairs. Mary, I have received the pot, and it is gorgeous! Thank you again, Nicholas, Thank you.I am so pleased and happy with the repair Beautiful work! TOTALLY SATISFIED! From our initial inquiry to the final delivery and follow-up phone call to check on our reaction, Morty was a joy to work with - prompt, courteous, and clearly passionate about his craft. The plate is beautiful. Every leaf and every flower pedal looks like the original but better in its construction, paint, and artistry! Again, heartfelt thank you!!!! I hope nothing like this ever happens to me again,but if it does,I know exactly who to call. S. McGinnis (Google). My wife was thrilled to tears and amazed at its recovery when I presented it to her as a surprise today. If you didnt know where the original damage was you could not tell by looking at the photographs. (15% off), Sale Price THB 440.36 Outstanding craftsmanship! You'll be hearing from me again in a couple of months. I made an appointment and personally visited their studio. The Santa plate and my violin girl figurine are both whole again, and beautiful. Minton K. Brantingham (Google), Superb craftsmanship - excellent service - these folks live the art and philosophy of Kintsugi which comes through loud and clear in their relationship with the customer and their work. Long story short, when the elephant statue was finished (way ahead of schedule) we were sent photos of its repair and we couldnt believe what we were seeing. I never imagined the repair to be so spectacular!! Crocks He and I corresponded once I reached out to him for a custom piece of hand thrown pottery. I cannot thank you enough for taking another piece of my childhood and restoring it to perfection. Enter a location to find a nearby ornament repair shop. Best Wishes for 2013, Hi Morty and Patty, I received the package yesterday.   Thailand   |   English (US)   |   (THB), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy. Thank you for your time and attention to our wedding plate. The repair work is undetectable and is of high-level museum quality. Pre-Columbian Indian Pottery The two figures each 30 high were quite heavy and though professionally packed broke in shipment. Our official estimate proposal will indicate schedule as it applies specifically to your project. I cannot believe the transformation. Original Price THB 849.42 He and team also made a few touch up repairs without going over estimate. Corey and JoAnn Keller have a nationwide reputation for excellence with over thirty-one years of experience. Perfect. Their restoration work was museum quality at a fair price. Kindest regards, Carolyn, satisfied customer :-), Hello, Morty, I am so excited!!!! After several Google searches we kept coming back to Lakeside Pottery, not only because they were the most responsive but because they seemed lovely people, totally genuine, and enthusiastic and caring of our predicament, attributes sorely lacking from every NYC studio who were often abrasive, and didnt seem interested. Teresa M. (BBB), I purchased a set of Marx Brothers statues said to be old MGM Studio props. I'm so very grateful that I now have this piece for my grandchildren to enjoy one dayand I'm enjoying it right now! We specialize in Glass Art including: Crystal Restorations, Glassware Repairs, Hand. Since 2017 Kirsten Ramsay regularly appears as the resident Ceramics Conservator and expert in the multi award winning BBC TV programme. Flower Shop + Italian Papers + Ribbons and Trims + Cards + Advent Calendars + For Christmas + For Valentine's Day + For Easter + For Autumn + Project Tutorials + . Marty made that happen. Whole chunks of ceramic had chipped off, and there were deep cracks, well, everywhere. Contact a location near you for products or services. We contacted repair companies around the US and the responses were all the same. We now have this very meaningful piece back in our home, thanks to the craftsmen at Lakeside. Royal Dux Thank you so much. Sort By: Show: Antique Gold Lametta Tinsel Trim ~ 2-1/2 meters ~ Germany $9.95. And they did this in a very timely manner and at a very reasonable fee. See 'Perspective' the internal environment of the stores. Metlox Douglas F. (BBB), It broke my heart when my antique Japanese porcelain lamp fell and broke. All the pieces fit together perfectly, which is incredible when you realize you did not have the companion piece as a guide. No repairs are visible. You would never know our piece was repaired. Ellen, Thanks so very much!! I have had them broken for several years and it's just wonderful to see them all repaired. I had several delightful exchanges, electronically & per phone, with the owners, Morty & Patty, regarding cost and amount of work to be done. Collectibles Thank you so much. Stangle . Gold and Silver $2.50 set. I can't thank you enough for doing such a wonderful job. Mary, Dear Morty & Patty, I received my Peruvian Ceramic Bus Figure today. I highly recommend Lakeside Pottery Studio! They are A++++ in our book when it comes to impeccable workmanship, prompt & courteous customer service and over the top knowledge and professionalism!! Pricing: Minimum charge is $250. What a masterful job accomplished by two extremely talented artists! What they do is a true art of love and patience, and a science. Satisfaction guaranteed: We do not ask for the balance due payment until you are 100% satisfied with the end results. The timing will be perfect as my sons birthday is at the end of the month.