regus retainer refund

Requesting your refund is easy. If Regus can't provide adequate parking on their sites to accommodate a full building then what sort of business model is that??? I contacted them about how processed my case after paying the fee for a virtual office. It is not actually possible for our systems to take out more than the invoice amount or the outstanding balance as amount is set by these parameters. They signed me up for things that I didn't ask for - didn't realize it in the fine print. Date of experience: 07 April 2022 Reply from Regus 8 Apr 2022 Hi John, Thank you for your feedback. And in particular, I would like to thank Stephen and Maddie on the front desk who went out of their way to help me with a business project last week. www.myregus.com), a late fee was charged since the payment for your first invoice was received late and the other ones havent been paid at all. We understand that this is not always possible, so we agreed as an exception for you to pay via an alternative method. Please advise what can we do to get back our retainer refund? You're definitely smarter than them, Hi Samantha, Weve tried to identify who you are in order to assist you to no avail. September 22 BBB is here to help. Such companies should not exist. they have absolutely no respect for the customers4) threaten u with lawsuits and debt collection agencythis is perhaps the most disgusting and lowest act regus IWG can do. Transparency is very important to us, and all services can be opted in/out through your online account. Could you please email me at michelle.spire@regus.com with your company name or account reference (as displayed on your invoice) along with all relevant details regarding your concerns? Best regards,Michelle Spire. Find event and ticket information. Reform Skills Inc is a leading high-quality certification training organization for working professionals in the areas of Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO), Project Management (PMP), Quality Management, IT Service Management, Digital Marketing, Agile and Scrum, DevOps, Big Data & Hadoop, Data Science, Tableau, Conflict Management among others. Stay away!! Receptionist only can communicate by email, even for the most important things for your business. The expenses you mention are because we invoice in advance and therefore you have already been invoiced for this new office. Their whole existence as a company is solely corporate, no essence and all that matters to them is the revenue. They charge an excessive retainer fee. If you were to take direct space or a sublease you would also see these fees in your rent annually. All rights reserved. after they refuse to return my retainers and 5000 pounds randomly deduct from my bank account, just yesterday some lawyer in linkedin send me a lawsuit claim that i owe them some money. The MD has no care to his customer and just passes it back to the phone robotseeking legal advicelorraine under the email address we have done this and very much doubt it will conclude this mess as we have done everything you have requested in the past, Hi Dawn,Im sorry if you felt the need to escalate this.You can quickly and easily end the agreement through the online portal (myregus.com) by going to Account > Workspaces and services > End Agreement. It is not actually possible for our systems to take out more than the invoice amount or the outstanding balance as amount is set by these parameters. I couldn't get my retainer and called them. We appreciate your business. Regus are not transparent with their pricing. they are cunning, they know ppl dont read emails hence they just quietly send email to renew ur contract and if u dont click it they will automatically lock u for the next 2 years. Our change management certification course teaches you how to develop practical solutions for effectively implementing change in the workplace. I couldnt see your email address or Regus account reference in your message. A retainer fee is a prepaid fee used as a guarantee of commitment from professionals, such as lawyers, attorneys, consultants, advisors, and freelancers. Manage all of your workspace and business needs. The parking is administered by a third party who then resells the empty spaces (they are not leased directly to the hotel). We also ensure all reviews are published without moderation. It is most familiar in the context of services because you pay it when hiring a lawyer and signing a legally binding contract with them. We also have advised you to remove the center address from your website and request your retainer refund online which you have not done yet. I will be taking legal action if this is not returned within 28 days (31/03/2023). However, there are also credit notes that have been raised for the same period for your previous office in order to balance the account. Therefore, well make the relevant enquiries and aim to put matters right as soon as we can. This company has the worst customer service I have ever experience in my life. We have office space and more to suit all budgets, in every city of the world. ive been trying to get my money back ever since. For clarity, you were also charged a retainer top up. Lease period: April and May 2018 The retainer fee doesn't guarantee a successful outcome. Develop, apply and embed the knowledge and skills acquired by this program to your organization. 2. * All prices shown are valid at the time of inquiry, based on 24-month contracts. My contact end of March 2021. You should receive your refund within 30 days after your end date. Eventbrite page will show up only the start dates of all training sessions. Professional rooms for your next training session, interview, or pitch, wherever you need it. Start checking the messages customers send you. Helpful (1) Alice C. on 9/22/20 They come with the latest technology, a friendly support team to ensure everything runs smoothly, and catering if you need it. I apologise if this wasnt clearly communicated to you but its in the terms of your agreement. Dont lie to customers. 2023 Trustpilot A/S. think about how low this company is. Paid for parking online and have now received parking ticket from private company. STEER CLEAR OF REGUS, Hi Mary, Im very sorry to hear of your disappointment.As you know, your new office has an increase in price due to the increase in size. We find it very unfair that for this reason you post a very visible, insulting and untrue review. Best regards,Michelle SpireAssistant Global Customer Service at Regus, been using them for 2 years, i would not recommend anyone to use them for these 3 following reasons. It's been already 8 months since they can not arrange a return of refund (no issues with the office were discovered when we have moved out so they have confirmed we are eligible for full refund) We were renting at 2 Kingdom Street office.There are always some stupid reasons like "there is an issue with you bank, money doesn't go through", but no clear response what exactly was wrong, the support ticket is always closed within hours even before we have a chance to ask/ respond. This will surely increase the credibility of your complaint. I have membership with Signature by Regus - Berkeley Square and oh my this is far from Signature anymore!Always misleading and ripping people off! A fully-furnished office for individuals or teams, Customizable to match your brand and create your own office suite with private amenities. Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. I got an email from trustpilot. Regarding the payment you state we never received, we will happily address this directly and if your bank shows that the transaction was successful, we will allocate the payment manually. If you decide to add an automated payment method to your account (which you can easily do through your online portal, under the Account / Billing and payments section), well immediately credit and refund this additional retainer.Kind regards, Lorraine BruleGlobal Customer Service at IWG Plc, Poor service-virtual headacheThis company does not deliver any customer service or support. !At 30/09/22 we agreed a virtual office use for a monthly rent, we only need to use the address for post collection. However, there are also credit notes that have been raised for the same period for your previous office in order to balance the account. Regus keeps its policy for payment from customers, only. Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. Your satisfaction is very important. It won't go in any direction! Using our center address on your website is illegitimate without an active agreement between us. I would love the opportunity to help further but havent been able to identify your account. Accounting and bogus charges in lieu and place of diligent customer service, Regus - Scam billing and contract fine print, Regus - Hidden renewal clauses and misleading info by reps. Don't give them business so that they seize, Hi Faye,Im sorry if you felt the need to escalate this.I understand that your main concern is to cancel your agreement due to a business decision made by your company.You signed an agreement with us until 31 March 2023, so you could enjoy a preferential monthly fee. Please DO NOT add attachments that contain your or other peoples personal information, if you dont want it to be visible to the public. * All prices shown are valid at the time of inquiry, based on 24-month contracts. If you need further help, pleasespeak with our team member who is already in touch with you. So we had to rig a mac to use the WiFi or mobile data from my iphone if the wifi went down can convert it to a wired connection.The team onsite have always been a great help but they should not be the point of contact for EVERYTHING! He hung up my phone rather than transferring my call to them. IW Group Services Limited (IWG) is the company, Regus is one of the company's brands. For a break between calls, browse the development's many shops and restaurants, or explore the . At the end of your contract, they will automatically renew you without a signature and without consent. its been estimated that half of regus' revenues came from contract auto renewal3) non existent customer servicetheir company only exist to take ur money. Thanks again for your comments which help us improve. It is clean and smart and well organised. After she contacted with their department , she informed us that she solved the problem and we could continue to use our virtual address with them, but we informed her that because of their fault we already open another new one. We may have received incorrect bank details.Also, we certainly do not force any customer to use any service. If it has been longer than 30 days, please get in touch so we can investigate further. The parking is administered by a third party who then resells the empty spaces (they are not leased directly to the hotel). Our global network of workspaces enables you to work wherever you need to be close to clients, partners, suppliers, or home. When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints. after they refuse to return my retainers and 5000 pounds randomly deduct from my bank account, just yesterday some lawyer in linkedin send me a lawsuit claim that i owe them some money. Its an automated process. but when u need support / CS to talk and solve ur problems its literally non existant. This was not only onerous but also deceptive.Despite my repeated attempts to terminate the agreement, I was informed that I was unable to do so due to the automatic renewal. The vital skills students learn will be immediately applicable to their careers. Once you enter into a contract with those scammers, you are forced to use whatever services they decide to offer at the outrageous price they decide upon, plus any additional hidden fees and levies they often tack on top of that. She promised me that I could get it on October 19 because it took 48 hours. So, if something causes a problem for you, like additional fees, missing or rejecting deliveries, issues with your payment method, they dont care. Kind regards, Lorraine BruleGlobal Customer Service at Regus. When I told a receptionist about the issue, she told me it was a good sign, it usually disappeared when the refund process had been started. We provide our restoration service for all customers to save time and money, along with the frustration of dealing with multiple outside vendors such as IT & phone technicians. *We conduct corporate trainings on your preferred dates and location for no additional cost. You just need to watch one video of Mr. Mark Dixon talking about his stuff to realize that the entire thing is a hoax, or at best, another money laundering business. I would recommend that anyone considering using this company to think again! Prices are subject to change and will vary depending on the specifically selected products and services. Paid for parking online and have now received parking ticket from private company. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. I have been renting an office space at Regus in Kings Hill for over 12m now. Offering choice, flexibility, community, custom workspaces and consistently professional locations all over the world. (Sandra excused my late refund process from my manual process, however, I applied it from my portal but you deleted the function.) One time I was waiting on the phone for almost three hours. Manage your Regus account in one place and make bookings on the move. I have been a client of Regus for over years, was promised my rental deposit returned upon cancellation, then was informed the fine print read within daysIt has been almost a half a year and I am constantly getting lies regarding my refund The last notice appeared so genuine - but I realize now it was something fabricated: TASK RESOLVED: Return of Retainer Processed: [redacted] Retainer refund . As they are then listed as public spaces, they are available on a first come first served basis and with a hotel in close proximity, there are times the parking spaces can become very limited. We have checked and cannot find any payment details set up in your account. Once they sell you something that will be the end of you being treated as a valued customer. She would do her best to escalate my process by letting them know this terrible status. Log in to access all our services and products Email. They charge your card for amounts more than stipulated on invoices! Suggested companies are based on peoples browsing tendencies. BBB Business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. 5. dont give them ur credit card info under any circumstances2) Renew your contracts without permissionin all of office rental company, renewing contracts must have ur signature but not regus. You're definitely smarter than them, Hi Samantha, Weve tried to identify who you are in order to assist you to no avail. So, the amount you can see in deposit balance tab on My Regus account is what you are going to receive after your contract terminates. Regus always emphasized that it keeps its policy. We fully understand the importance of receiving your refund promptly and have taken measures to make the process as smooth as possible for customers. Originally, total costs 20k THB, but end up with 50k THB. International Association of Better Business Bureaus. Please remember that the retainer is refundable at the end of your agreement. ComplaintsBoard.com is a leading complaint resolution website on the Internet. My Regus ID: ********. I was a customer with a licensing agreement set to expire on December 31, 2022. Regus are not transparent with their pricing. this is absolutely gross and scam. We may have received incorrect data. Unacceptable billing practices. Thank you,Lorraine BruleGlobal Customer Service at Regus, When I moved offices the expenses were over $3800, and $1300 went from my account and they claim "never showed up" on their end. I WILL SHARE THE TIME AND DATE OF NY CONVERSATION.FOR THOSE READING, I HAVE YET FACED ANOTHER ISSUE WHEREBY I BOOKED A MEETING ROOM AND WAS CHARGED FOR AN IMMEDIATE CANCELLATION (MADE WITHIN 2 MINUTES OF BOOKING) YET ACCORDING TO THEIR POLICY THE POLICY STANDS AND FULL CANCELLATION FEE APPLIES!I ALWAYS FEEL A COMPANY SHOULD HAVE THE CHANCE TO RECTIFY ISSUES IF IT IS AN OFF CHANCE BUT I HAVE TAKEN THE TIME TO WRITE THIA REVIEW AS THE REGUS PRACTICES ARE TOTALLY INADEQUATE! Appreciate your immediate reply. According to its policy, the retainer took 30 days to get back to the tenant. I posted the review here and Sandra replied to me. Not only that, it's hard to get hold of their accounting department. They're just a bunch of thieves who have been robbing baby boomers dry for so long and are now trying the same scammy ruse on millennials. SIGNED on your behalf (Client) SIGNED on our behalf (Regus) $600.00 Monthly Workstation Price $ Fax: End date (MM/DD/YY): May 31, 2006 $110.25 111-000-025 478-726-8404 Alpharetta $600.00 Zip Code . She apologized to me and promised me to rush to send me it by coming Wednesday. However, I was shocked to discover that my agreement had automatically renewed in October 2022, doubling my monthly fee and resulting in a 100% increase. I called them again, which procedure took my time for 3 hours. That way, when you go to cancel your lease, they could invent some reason that you owe more fees, because it is harder for you to get them to refund you for unused retainer than it is for them to dupe you into paying more money sooner than you really should have to. Therefore, well make the relevant enquiries and aim to put matters right as soon as we can. Even after offering to pay the full amount billed for the calendar year of 2023, my bill continues to increase by $106.95 monthly. We appreciate your business. Build an instant presence wherever you need to be, at prime business locations. I have requested a retainer refund for almost three months. For more than 15 years we have helped nearly 50000 customers resolve their issues and will never stop striving to ensure further improvements on our platform for a better communication between companies and customers. I cannot stress enough the lack of professionalism and poor service. Customer service is simply poor. Transparency is very important to us, and all services can be opted in/out through your online account. They would not remove the items that I didn't want. Thats no big deal, makes sense. Hi Benjapol,It is surprising to see you posting a review about the matter which has already been clarified to you.At Regus, we work hard to ensure our services offer exceptional value to our customers and provide many different options to meet every requirement and budget. The backend team always pass everything to the onsite team which is unfair as they cant do anything about it!Now that we have left trying to get your deposit back is IMPOSSIBLE! Remember me I would recommend that anyone considering using this company to think again! All requests for the return must be made through Your online account or App after which the service retainer/deposit or any balance will be returned within 30 days to You once your agreement has ended and when You have settled Your account. The additional increase in your monthly fee is due to the annual indexation. Change is often frustrating and may often fall out of the paradigm of strategies that you may have developed in your management career. I told you my account number is 9054006! Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. Because Regus prefers to hold that retainer as leverage over you. Reform Skills, now assist professionals across various domains with the help of strong instructor panel; a panel of certified instructors that play a crucial role in identifying and covering development needs for working professionals and delivering a 98.7% success rate. Everything included in our Business Address solution plus: Access to our global business lounge network when youre on the move, Call handling services are also available, A winning combination of virtual office services and workspace access, Includes meeting room use and 5 days office or desk space per month, Plus access to our global business lounge network, Select from a wide range of meeting room sizes, Available with presentation facilities and optional catering as required, Choose from thousands of locations worldwide, The perfect spaces to host pitches or board meetings, Equipped with presentation facilities, whiteboards, and optional catering, Purpose-built training spaces with breakout areas, On-site support team included and optional catering available, Unrivalled workspace. They are scammers, and incredibly dishonest. I look forward to receiving more information from you. Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. same goes with debt collector from malaysia that emailed me abt 3 months ago. We fully understand the importance of receiving your refund promptly and have taken measures to make the process as smooth as possible for customers. Here is my summary to strive for a refund of the retainer. Office Space and Coworking prices are per person per month and are dependent on inventory availability. It's supposed to be about 'convenience' which does not include the stress of finding somewhere to park ahead of an important meeting. Submit a complaint and get your issue resolved. You should do so via your online account (www.myregus.com). Stay away!! and yes they kept coming up with lies such as "your money is being used to pay for the next rent etc" which everyone knows is a complete BS. If you are having troubles you can contact the centre team directly who will help guide you and then confirm that it has been set up correctly. commitment remains the same (or increases) and such transfer is not used to extend or renew an existing agreement. Any that you do not require can be opted out through your online account. You should receive your refund within 30 days after your end date. Thank you, Lorraine Brule Global Customer Service at Regus. They charge absurd late fees, even though I put the payment information in the system and their software failed to record it. She replied to me by email that my case had been started. Our meeting rooms are the perfect setting for your next pitch, interview, workshop, or board meeting. Could you please email me at michelle.spire@regus.com with your company name or account reference (as displayed on your invoice) along with all relevant details regarding your concerns? Car park full (apparently because Regus has leased a load of spaces to a hotel nearby - Regus, feel free to confirm or deny) so I parked on grass verge together with 15+ other cars. They charge your card for amounts more than stipulated on invoices! So last week I logged in to cancel my membership. Get Regus can be contacted at (262) 832-3700. Trustpilot is assessing this review in accordance with our flagging process. Requesting your refund is easy. GO LITERALLY ANYWHERE ELSE. They will offer you an initial price, but then they will immediately hit you with a number of other charges that they did not disclose at the time of signing a contract. Regus flagged this review for containing harmful or illegal content.Read more. this is absolutely gross and scam. But change is necessary and you as a change manager will be expected to lead from the front. The backend team always pass everything to the onsite team which is unfair as they cant do anything about it!Now that we have left trying to get your deposit back is IMPOSSIBLE! Change management professionals guide organizations through these changes on the individual, organizational and enterprise levels by taking a people-first approach. The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customers satisfaction. Requesting your retainer refund is very easy: simply log into your online account (i.e. Customer Service advised that I needed to cancel the membership before the end of the month otherwise I would get charged for November. If it has been longer than 30 days, please get in touch so we can investigate further. This company has the worst customer service I have ever experience in my life. Become better managers and business leaders by achieving optimal personal and business performance. 3. August 31 At the end of your contract, they will automatically renew you without a signature and without consent. I sent an email to Briana and asked how my process going on? No materials from this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. Submit a complaint and get your issue resolved. This is really bad customer service. Whether you work alone, youre growing a start-up, or youre running the worlds most successful corporation our network makes it possible to work near clients, colleagues, or family. As you can see from your statement of account, available online (e.g. I cannot stress enough the lack of professionalism and poor service. If you refuse to pay their bogus invoices they will send you to collections. Company CEO: Linda Worthington October 14 We had to continue our business so we hired another virtual address from another company.No one cared about our issue so they continued to email us invoices. Don't give them business so that they seize, Hi Faye,Im sorry if you felt the need to escalate this.I understand that your main concern is to cancel your agreement due to a business decision made by your company.You signed an agreement with us until 31 March 2023, so you could enjoy a preferential monthly fee. In 2022, Regus removed all customers credit cards used for auto pay, in my experience, adding fees for over three months. No staff available for contacting on the event day. For you to come on here and call us names but give us no chance to try and help you, is just not fair or accurate for that matter. It is clean and smart and well organised. The reason why we're asking all our customers to provide details online is to prevent fraud. The local team do recognize that it would be advantageous for our day office customers to have space available at all times and they are currently working with the third party to arrive at a solution. Get help. It is likely that Regus is engaging in these practices with the intent to victimize many small businesses, and I am deeply concerned that I may not be the only victim.In conclusion, I urge other business owners to be cautious when dealing with Regus. So now you can enjoy more, for less. Were clear about this from day one. It goes against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews. This will ensure the agreement ends at the current final date and will not renew further. Your agreement end date is not until 10/31/2021. Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. Absolutely unacceptable behavior. They hide behind the fine print.LOOK AT THE BBB - RATING F - THEY DESERVE AN F. Hi Trevor, Im very sorry to hear of your disappointment.All of our services and costs are detailed in the agreement you signed. Once they sell you something that will be the end of you being treated as a valued customer. Hi Hannah, Im sorry if you felt the need to escalate this. Interested in a new product or service? The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction. Once we've received your information, your refund is processed within 30 days of the last day of your agreement. Find out how we combat fake reviews. Trustpilot is assessing this review in accordance with our flagging process. ive been trying to get my money back ever since. Its an automated process. BBB reports on known marketplace practices. Such companies should not exist. I have booked a few rooms (Explorer 1-2 and Living 1) for my half-day event in Bangkok. I WILL SHARE THE TIME AND DATE OF NY CONVERSATION.FOR THOSE READING, I HAVE YET FACED ANOTHER ISSUE WHEREBY I BOOKED A MEETING ROOM AND WAS CHARGED FOR AN IMMEDIATE CANCELLATION (MADE WITHIN 2 MINUTES OF BOOKING) YET ACCORDING TO THEIR POLICY THE POLICY STANDS AND FULL CANCELLATION FEE APPLIES!I ALWAYS FEEL A COMPANY SHOULD HAVE THE CHANCE TO RECTIFY ISSUES IF IT IS AN OFF CHANCE BUT I HAVE TAKEN THE TIME TO WRITE THIA REVIEW AS THE REGUS PRACTICES ARE TOTALLY INADEQUATE!