restaurants on interstate drive in cookeville, tn

Feel free to eat as many dishes as you want since this restaurant offers a buffet for lunch. If youre an early bird, this small caf would be an ideal place to visit especially with your friends. Dismiss. Salad, Soup . Its also great to try the J. Henry Original Mild if you like coffee, chocolate, caramel, and raw tobacco. Its a family-owned dessert shop operating for more than a decade in Cookeville. Best Pizza in Bowling Green, KY: 11 Top Pizzerias! A great date night place to take the wife!!! CHIPOTLE MEXICAN GRILL 1255 Interstate Dr Ste D109 Cookeville, TN 38501 Near Jefferson Ave & Interstate Drive Get Directions (931) 400-0150 Order Online Order Catering Delivery Details STORE HOURS We are open now Closes at 11:00 PM Mon-Sun: 10:45 AM - 11:00 PM PICKUP OPTIONS In-Store Pickup, Delivery Try our Featured Meals slide 1 to 3 of 3 POPULAR 1275 Interstate Drive. Panera Bread - 1255 Interstate Dr Suite 101. Copyright Family Destinations Guide 2023. They mess the order up EVERY TIME. Everything was great. Its a popular shaved ice dessert featuring a mix of fruits and beans thats drizzled with condensed and evaporated milk. Loved our lunch! Red Lobster. Eggplant parm, chicken parm, and tour of Italy were ordered. It's a good burn, Our beef & pork meatloaf, grilled & smothered with brewski onions, mushrooms, & gravy, Smother it with brewski onions, mushrooms & gravy for $1.00 more, Smothered with our own parmesan peppercorn dressing, Smothered with BBQ sauce, Pepper jack cheese & tomatoes, Served with zesty honey mustard or BBQ sauce, Half portion of BBQ ribs & a mesquite wood grilled chicken breast smothered with parmesan peppercorn dressing, Half portion of BBQ ribs & a half order of fried shrimp, Crispy fish fillets in a light cornmeal breading, Bite sized shrimp tossed in a seasoned breading & lightly fried. Best Pizza in Alameda, CA: 11 Top Pizzerias! Check out the sweet chili pork chop and the beef burgundy pasta for entres. 1575 Interstate Dr, Cookeville, TN 38501 is a studio, 2,800 sqft single-family home built in 1990. Have you just finished your tour around the train museum? Taiko Noodle & Sushi Bar is a restaurant located in Cookeville, Tennessee at 125 West Broad Street. Hotel is visible from main intersection of Jefferson Ave Parking Self-parking:Complimentary On-site Valet parking:Not available EV charging:Nearby, 0.90 miles 34 reviews . LongHorn Steakhouse established a reputable name for being one of the finest eateries since 1981. Ordered prime rib and the cut was so bad 1 1/2 inch on one side and 1/2 inch on other. Plus, its also one of the best birthday restaurants in Cookeville you would fall in love with. O'Charley's Restaurant and Lounge. Lees reizigersbeoordelingen van eetgelegenheden in de buurt van Nick's, Cookeville, Tennessee en zoek op prijs, locatie en meer. Algood Diner, known as a simple eatery, counts as the go-to place for those seeking cheaper food in Cookeville. 1275 Interstate Drive, Cookeville, TN 38501 Get Directions 931-650-5180 Find Us on Facebook JOIN WAITLIST ORDER TO-GO VIEW MENU Store Hours Sunday : 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM Monday : 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM Tuesday : 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM Wednesday : 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM Thursday : 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM Friday : 3:00 PM - 11:00 PM Saturday : 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM Contact Us Phone: (931) 520-8422 Order Now Closed Today Hours of Operation - Dine-in & To-Go & To-Go Monday 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM . Industry. The price does reflect the quality so I would suggest this fo, The restaurant is in an old house with wonderful people. We order from them quitemore, I had a bad experience with this location Cookeville Tn. This home is located at 3212 Brookmeade Ct in Cookeville, TN and zip code 38506. What patrons like best about this restaurant is the relaxed atmosphere that keeps them at ease. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Cracker Barrel Old Country Store locations in Fairfield Glade, TN. . Family Destinations Guide is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. I would jump off a building for one of their shrimp tacos. Seven Senses, set in the historic district, lures people in through its wide array of southern classics. With this, theres no need to wonder how this place became one of the best restaurants in Cookeville. Easy Apply. Easy Delivery. According to our records, this business is located at. So is the sa, love the food and the service, no complaints. The steak was one of the best I've ever had. Served with steamed broccoli & a health nut side salad. Order Pickup Order Delivery Order Catering Catering deliveries at this restaurant require a $175.00 subtotal minimum order size. Assistant manager standing at first register talking to a friend while acting like she was counting money. For over 85 years, the company's name has be, Drive north on Highway One from Cabo San Lucas and you'll come across a little stretch of white sand known as "Playa Costa Azul," a.k.a. Install a QR code reading app on your smartphone to scan and convert it to Steak 'n Shake contact information. Clean. Once you're here, relax and let us handle the rest. Would not come here and eat again even for free. When you arrive there's a chalkboard with instructions on how to order via the QRmore, SteakhousesSeafoodAmerican (Traditional)$$, This place has great food ! Excellent prices and good food. Fresh Hand Cut Steak Entrees - Top Sirloin Steak, All of our steaks are fresh, hand-cut from aged, midwestern beef, then flame grilled over mesquite wood to bring out the juicy, natural flavors. i can't remeber if they still gave the breadstick's for free or not last time i had them you had to pay 25cent's but the food is very good and the price is okay i go there any day. No elementary schools within a 30-minute walk. Head over to World Foods to regain your lost energy through the tasty pizza, sandwiches, and salads. To View & Apply for jobs on this site that accept applications from your location or . 1255 Interstate Dr Suite 101 Cookeville, TN 38501 Phone (931) 650-6176 View Nearby Locations Order Online Get Directions Hours Location Features Delivery Available Dine In Drive Thru Kiosk Rapid Pick-up App Download First Month Free Join Unlimited Sip Club & enjoy endless Charged Lemonades, coffees, teas, and fountain drinks. "Blue Coast Beach." Add a half portion of fibs to any entree for $6.99. . Recommended Hotel Nearby: Super 8 by Wyndham Cookeville, TN, Also See:Places to Eat in NashvilleBest Restaurants: GatlinburgBest Restaurants: Chattanooga, 32 N Cedar AveCookeville, TN 38501(931) 854-9484. Order online today, or start a catering order for your event and share with others! Cookeville. Dining Room closed, At Jersey Mikes, we offer a sub above one thats measured in more than inches or seconds til served. We got the crispy chicken and chicken skewers. Cheddars Casual Cafe. According to our records, this business is located at. About this job. Or try our search form or quick navigation by category and location. Its perfect for those who want to finish dinner early as it closes by 7 p.m. Its teeming with various options that would make you more interested in Creole and Cajun cuisine. These are the best restaurants for lunch in Cookeville, TN: People also liked: restaurants with outdoor seating. Only one person working the counter when we walked in. In a hundred-year-old building on West Broad Street in downtown Cookeville, Crawdaddy's has a big patio and courtyard that make it the perfect spot for evening dining in the summertime. The staff was very friendly and welcoming to me as a college student and were excited it was my first time comingmore, Tapas/Small PlatesAmerican (New)Cocktail Bars, Excellent little place ! My food is always hot and delicious and the portions are larger than Panera. UBS , the world's largest wealth manager, on Tuesday signalled the possibility of resuming share buybacks later this year after generating more income than expected in the first six months and as it boosted Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis called a European Union deal on a post-pandemic recovery fund a "national success" that would allocate Greece around 72 billion euros ($82.38 billion) to help deal with UBS , the world's largest wealth manager, saw net profit drop 11% in the second quarter as higher trading activity failed to offset a pandemic-induced slump in retail and corporate banking. I From the moment I walked in, I felt so welcomed. 1201 E Spring St, Cookeville, TN, 38501 931-528-7020 Order Online 11. Its set in a brick building originally constructed more than a century ago. Fajitas Tapatias, one of the finest Mexican dishes, would be perfect for any foodie who loves steak, chicken, and shrimp. View our catering menu today . Not only is the food healthy, It tastes great! Comes with three great dipping sauces, Covered with bacon pieces & shredded cheese, A bucket of crispy fried onion petals with our texan petal sauce, Mozzarella cheese sticks with marinara sauce, Choose any 3 of the following items: loaded potato skins, rockin' onion petals, fried mozzarella cheese sticks, buffalo hot wings, roadhouse 'shrooms, country fried chicken tenders or buffalo chicken tenders, Hand battered fresh mushrooms with rockin' horseradish sauce, Fried popcorn shrimp dusted with cajun seasonings & served with creamy chipotle sauce, Mesquite wood grilled shrimp with southwest seasoning. In person and by phone.I highly recommend everyone go try th. . At this bar, youd be able to taste your favorite beers, cocktails, wines, and many other drinks. On top of that, the homey ambiance and the expansive outdoor space in the front porch lure people in. Its whiskies, vodka, and rum helped cement this place as one of the top Cookeville restaurants and drinking places. It has been listed on Rocket Homes since March 01, 2023 and is currently priced at $489,900. 1375 Interstate Dr Cookeville Tennessee 38501. If you think you would be a legendary Server Assistant (Busser), apply at Texas Roadhouse today! 1265 Interstate Drive Five Guys Cookeville Closed - Opens at 10:00 AM Order Now Contact 1265 Interstate Drive Suite 211 Cookeville, TN 38501 (931) 559-4897 Get Directions Hours DELIVERY HOURS Easy Ordering. Located at 1428 Interstate Dr., Cookeville, TN 38501, dine in or order online to enjoy the latest fresh mex near you. Its available all year long so you can taste this flavor when you visit the distillery. 232 N Peachtree AveCookeville, TN 38501(931) 528-2456. . Was met with a very patient and sweet cashier in drive-thru, believe her name was molly. Here, where the Pacific meets the Gulf of C. Bojangles began in 1977 and saw an opportunity to develop a quick-service restaurant chain based on three attributes: a distinctive flavor profile; wholesome, high-quality products made from scratch; Sbarro is the home of The Original NY Style pizza featuring our XL NY Slice. Few or no restaurants within walking distance. 2023 Panda Restaurant Group. Its set in a former residential home originally built way back in 1910. On the fly? 1395 Interstate Dr, Cookeville, TN 38501 American Main Lunch Appetizers Enormous Nachos $7.99 Chili, melted cheese, tomatoes, sour cream & jalapenos piled high on crisp corn tortilla chips Country Fried Chicken Tenders $7.99 Served with zesty honey mustard or BBQ sauce & fries Appetizer Combo $9.79 Stop by our location, call for delivery or order online at jimmyjohns.com. The royal red shrimp tastes kind of like lobster. People also searched for these in Cookeville: What are people saying about restaurants in Cookeville, TN? Vegetarians can get chile relleno to have a poblano pepper stuffed in Mexican cheese and covered with a special sauce. Even after sitting for 20+ minutes the food was incredible. It wont be enough to just check out the food when youre on a culinary trip anywhere in the world. See more. friendly. A West Side favorite, Crawdaddy's serves up some of the best Cajun food anywhere outside New Orleans. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Drive-Thru and Carry Out available. Please call the restaurant to book a party of this size. 1125 Interstate Drive. Great eats for those of you who are looking to eat a little on the lighter side. Restaurants near World Foods International Deli & Pizzeria, Cookeville on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near World Foods International Deli & Pizzeria in Cookeville, Tennessee. It comes with rice and beans for a much fuller food experience. Hours. The interior is very clean and the workers are friendly and helpful.Drive Thru:They do My family and I went out here today 1/10/2022 we got there at 315 (not a busy time) we have an autistic toddler and a loud busy restaurant isn't something Me and my husband were the only ones in the restaurant. A Taste of the Philippines introduces the outstanding flavors of the Asian culinary scene in Cookeville. They have great appetizers and we have never been disappointed with any meal here. Maybe it came from one of the competing restaurants or something to hurt their rep. We went the other day and it was a pleasure. Definitely do the tasting! UBS flags buyback possibility after Second-quarter earnings beat, Greece calls EU recovery fund deal a 'national success', UBS second-quarter net profit dips as Swiss business dampens trading bonanza, View other nearby businesses under Drive-In Restaurants. It was my birthday and there was only one place I wanted to gothe Panda Garden. Captain D's Seafood Restaurant first opened its doors back on August 15, 1969. Try the home churn vanilla if you prefer a non-fat frozen yogurt. Texas Roadhouse 1275 Interstate Dr Cookeville TN 38501 (931) 650-5180 Claim this business (931) 650-5180 Website More Directions Advertisement At Texas Roadhouse in Cookeville, TN we like to brag about our Hand-Cut Steaks, Fall-Off-The-Bone Ribs, Made-From-Scratch Sides, and Fresh-Baked Bread. It has since opened more than 500 restaurants mostly based in the United States. Also, you wont need to worry even when youre in a rush since this place is known for having fast service. Hertz Car Rental Locations - Cookeville - Interstate Drive HLE Reserve a Hertz car rental at Cookeville - Interstate Drive HLE. 1410 Interstate Drive Cookeville, TN 38501 Get Directions to restaurant. When I'm in Cookeville and get hungry I definitely come here. It also tastes better and is cheaper! Substitute chicken at no charge, With aged wisconsin cheddar, brewski onions, lettuce, tomato, pickles, red onion & amazin' sauce. Browse All Restaurants > Burgers are always fresh, lettuce is crisp. * It boasts a so-called secret ingredient that makes its options stand out from the rest. That's a roadhouse tradition, Add jumbo grilled shrimp scampito any entree for $9.99, With a savory BBQ sauce. Cookeville 1390 Interstate Drive Cookeville, TN 38501 (931) 372-2145 Managing Partner Jonathan Downs Download our new Outback App View Our Menus - Cookeville, TN Featured Products - Cookeville, TN NEW! We will beck doon! I visited on 12/21 around 11 or so and the cashier was the sweetest girl ever! 4.1 based on 211 votes. From routine oil changes to major engine repair, our capable Toyota-certified team has . Amenities We Offer. Chili's Grill & Bar - Local Restaurants Near Me | Chili's . The only thing Was looking for a good restaurant to meet friends halfway between knoxville and Nashville and chose here. It would also be good to try Bicol express, a regional dish, known for its spicy flavor. Write a review Quick Edit Claim. Find Cheddar's at 1375 Interstate Dr, Cookeville, TN 38501: Get the latest Cheddar's menu and prices, along with the restaurant's location, phone number and business hours. Or try our search form or quick navigation by category and location. I travel about an hour each way just to enjoy the Baja fish tacos. With its casual fare, this classic pub also lines itself among the coolest establishments in the downtown area. All Rights Reserved. All right reserved. Best Pizza in Fairbanks, AK: 11 Top Pizzerias! Many come here to taste the Grassroots Ale, one of the mainstays, for an unparalleled libation. U.S. Cookeville, TN Drive-In Restaurants Steak N Shake. Contacts. Also, try halo-halo for dessert to mark an authentic Filipino meal. End your meal with Cheddars Legendary Monster Cookie for a satisfying dessert youd surely love. Claim this profile to get thousands of free views! Hampton Inn Cookeville 1025 Interstate Drive, Cookeville, Tennessee, 38501, USA Directions Located off I-40 at exit 287. They have authentic Greek food. more info map. Its located in a shopping mall located south of the downtown area. They are open every day except Sunday. That's what's in this picture- the Hoot Plate. The Only One for Everyone. . Spring rolls are the best in Cookeville. Here, you can expect awesome creations since the chefs have won numerous awards in the field. Contacts; General information; Reviews; Compliment this business. The food was FANTASTIC , service on point , the hard cider I had was great and the draft beers made HH and the sons so happy. It's a small place, probably an old has station, but don't let that throw you off! Keep Reading Read Less. 1390 Interstate Drive, Cookeville, TN 38501 $$ Restaurant, Steakhouse. Recommended Hotel Nearby: Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Cookeville, TN, Also See:Top Places to Eat in Pigeon ForgeRestaurants in Fairfield GladeRestaurants in Clarksville, TN, 1000 S Jefferson AveCookeville, TN 38501(931) 520-8620. This is a great restaurant. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Favorites include ribs, burger, fajitas and signature margaritas for dine-in, curbside or delivery.Family, I love, love, love this place! Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Stay at the bar area if youre here for the drinks. Popular Restaurants. 1 rating. Served with steamed broccoli & a health nut side salad. Here, you can discover unmatched creations to soothe your spirit. I loved it, Food on bar is always fresh and stocked, waitresse are friendly. It also goes above and beyond in creating Greek dishes so you can try something new in the city. Newly transplanted in TN and missing good local pizza. Why This Restaurant Is a Must Eat Awaken your senses through the sumptuous specialties that this classic restaurant has in store. The best thing is the guy they have managing it! Sold. Outlaw Ribeye, one of the signature steaks, would make your mouth water just by looking at it. (931) 372-0014. Hampton Inn Cookeville 28 Feb Tue 1 Mar Wed 1 Room, 1 Guest Special Rates Check Rooms & Rates 1 of 12 4.5 5 Reviews Based on 660 guest reviews Call Us +1 931-651-1500 Address 1025 Interstate Drive Cookeville, Tennessee, 38501, USA Opens new tab Arrival Time Check-in 3 pm Check-out 11 am Your Tennessee highlands home These are some highly rated restaurants near Cookeville, TN: What are some restaurants with a large number of reviews near Cookeville, TN? So far, this brewing company has produced roughly about 20 beers thatll surely excite you. Great staff!more, LOVE THIS PLACE!!! Opened in 2002, Mauricios is an award-winning restaurant known for its incredible Italian classics. Award-winning Buffalo, New York-style wings in your choice of 26 sauces and seasonings. Bubba Gandy Seafood, a locally owned and operated eatery, serves freshly caught items from the Gulf. Chicken, White Rice, Black Beans, Fresh Tomato Salsa, and Queso Blanco, Steak, Supergreen Lettuce Blend, Fajita Veggies, Cheese, Guacamole, and Tomatillo Red-Chili Salsa, White Rice, Pinto Beans, Cheese, Romaine Lettuce, Roasted Chili-Corn Salsa, Fresh Tomato Salsa, Sour Cream, and Guacamole. Install a QR code reading app on your smartphone to scan and convert it to Steak N Shake contact information. What we sell is an experience. Primarily southern American food, featuring numerous dishes that are unique to Cookeville. Experience unique, drive-in dining with made-to-order food and more than 1.3 million drink combinations.Experience unique, drive-in dining with made-to-order food and more than 1.3 million drink combi, This is the absolute worst McDonald's. View detailed information about 440 &West 4Th Street rental apartments located at Cookeville, TN 38501. Its traditional flavors, coupled with the overall vibe of this eatery, would make you feel closer to Mexican culture. The lobster tail even though it was small was very good! The lasagna and lobster ravioli were My first time here and I got jasmine tea (recommended by Jay) chicken potstickers, and the fil-Thai soup. Full-time, Part-time. add sweet potato fries for $99.00, make it a double add a patty, $1.99 more, add a house salad to any burger for only $2.39, Steak and Fried Shrimp with 12 Ounce Rib-Eye, Steak and BBQ Ribs with Our 12-Ounce Rib Eye, Mesquite Wood-Grilled Salmon Caesar Salad. Explore the Location . Grab your chance to taste the budget-friendly toast beef that comes with mashed potatoes and brown gravy. The food was hot, fresh and tasty! We make our dough fresh and shred 100% whole milk mozzarella cheese in store each day. There are no reviews on Steak 'n Shake yet. . Traditional dishes from American cuisine are available for a perfect pair with your meal. Piled high with our signature sauted mushrooms & swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickles red onion & amazin' sauce. People also searched for these near Cookeville: What are people saying about restaurants near Cookeville, TN? High quality 0 Good service 0. TLD is such a great experience. Bring out your food-loving self when you visit some of the best restaurants in Cookeville. We got a birthday party there for my grandson. Crispy chicken, 2 dressings AND an egg roll, All "Restaurants" results in 1428 Interstate Dr, Cookeville, TN 38501, Related Searches in 1428 Interstate Dr, Cookeville, TN 38501, Nashville-Davidson Metropolitan Government (Balance), TN. 16. Contacts. Mauricio's Italian Restaruant Restaurants Italian Restaurants (1) (281) 7.7 BBB Rating: A+ Website View Menu 21 YEARS IN BUSINESS Amenities: (931) 528-2456 232 N Peachtree Ave Cookeville, TN 38501 $$ OPEN NOW Char has, in my opinion, the best steaks in town. So nice to have a place fully staffed. GF Menu. Get Directions. We have been coming to this establishment for many years, and being a nurse, needless to say I'm very familiar with wait X and customer service. Irrationale Kitchen + Taps 12 American (New) Breakfast & Brunch Mon: 10:30 am - 10:00 pm ; Tue: 10:30 am - 10:00 pm ; Wed: 10:30 am - 10:00 pm ; The food was FANTASTIC , service on point , the hard cider I had was great and the draft beers made HH andmore, Great local find!! General Purpose: The grill operator is expected to perform a variety of duties in the preparation of associated grill products. You wont leave this place on an empty stomach given all that it can offer. It also plays up-tempo music that would take you back to the good old days. Krispy Krunchy Chicken 895 Buffalo Valley Rd, Baxter, TN; Chick-Fil-A 1370 Interstate Dr, Cookeville, TN; Church's Chicken 220 S Willow Ave, Cookeville, TN; Bojangles' Famous Chicken 'n Biscuits 1033 S Willow Ave, Cookeville, TN; Patio's & More INC 1023 S Willow Ave, Cookeville, TN; Temples, Brittany 1605 Brookdale Avenue, Cookeville, TN These are some restaurants with a large number of reviews near Cookeville, TN: These are the best restaurants for lunch near Cookeville, TN: People also liked: restaurants with outdoor seating.