rite window complaints

We DO NOT remove reports. The windows look great, and I wouldnt hesitate to use them again. Many consumers have been harmed. Employment categories include: in-home sales, construction management, skilled carpenters, general labor . Sort by. We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Overall we are pleased but we are wary that future customer service issues may not be handled well. I called with some questions about installing new windows and they were very helpful. Darlene. We heard an ad on the radio and decided to call and ask for some information. Company was very argumentative when I told them I wasn't pleased. Great product and warranty. The installers were professional and efficient. This is huge because nowadays customer service like this is virtually non existent. The process was quick and easy and the windows came in earlier than promised. My wife said the tech demonstrated how they all have play and need it for expansion. I would recommend these windows to anyone the pricing was also excellent.I am expecting to be able to easily contact you if I have any further questions based on the quality of the service we have already received. The windows though are nice which is why I gave a 4 star rating. Customers have most cited great customer service and supreme professionalism as the primary reasons for choosing Rite Window for their replacement windows project. Businesses receive ratings from homeowners through HomeAdvisor. All of their staff, from the sales Rep to the installers to customer service Reps are attentive, honest, and efficient. We highly recommended Rite Window! Thank you for your consideration. Perfect Installation and Cleanup Continue reading . Family owned home improvements with high quality, low prices, full warranties and service. Would use them again. Rite Window provides the installation of window, bath, roof, and showers to the Southern New Hampshire and Greater Boston areas. Rite WIndow great service, installation and professional staff. (They've been very helpful, but as you know sometimes the wheels of government grind slowly.) I have not been sorry, these windows speak for themselves. Total cooperation with delivery & installation. After the project is complete, we leave the job site looking as clean or cleaner than it did before our work began, so you can simply sit back and enjoy the improvements to your home. Why Ripoff Report will not release author information! My husband described the 3 employees who came to replace windows, a slider, and storm door as the B team and felt he had to keep an eye on what they were doing. I work with contractors every day. The windows look fabulous in comparison to my 100 year prior windows. Window Types: Rite Window offers windows in the following styles: awning windows, casement windows, bay windows, bow windows, double hung windows, picture windows, garden windows, basement windows, and slider windows. They still take care of their customers after these 4 years. Help your neighbors make an informed decision. They were clean, covered everything up when they were working so there was minimal dust. Five-Time Winner of Angie's List Super Service Award, Better Business Bureau Accredited with an A+ Rating, 97% "Likely to Recommend" Rating from GuildQuality, EPA Certified as a Lead-Safe Licensed Contractor. I will recommend r Rite Window to anyone who need to replace windows and doors great job keep up the good work. I had a good experience. To ensure that you get an excellent return on your investment, we will work hard to pair you with the right products for your specific needs. Im still waiting for some minor repairs, but the entire process was well done. From the salesman to the project manager they are very informative and always in communication. BUILT-RITE WINDOW CORP accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available. From the first phone call to the install everything was great. Transferable warranty to next homeowners also a plus. If a worker wants to smoke in/by the truck In the drive we have no problem with that. Rite Window. This business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. Outstanding product, I highly recommend the windows and the staff all the way down the line was superb!! Rite Window rocks!! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. Specializing in Roofing, siding, and gutter services. . I will tell anyone I know looking for windows to call Rite Window for sure. Believe me it was not a pleasant day to say the least . , In response to our customer satisfaction surveys, homeowners share lots of comments about construction quality, communication, or any other question asked in the survey. profiles as they are self-reported by the Service Professional. No subcontracting and no one word answers to our questions. Service came to repair, (1 hour late for the appt) but could not easily repair without having the window adjusted. I was more impressed with Pauls work ethic than I was with the in creditable finished product. They were very accommodating with my schedule! They gave straightforward answers without trying to sell me something. As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business. Born with a silver spoon in his mouth. After my windows were installed I called Patrick to talk about how the curtains did not open correctly. This rating reflects BBB's opinion about the entire organization's interactions with its customers, including interactions with local locations. Visit the Solution Center to Explore Articles. When I decided I couldn't wait any longer I did my research again and what impressed me about Rite Window was the reviews. The post above is true. Can't say enough about what a great job Phil did in installing. I am now refiling. Report Company also states family of veterans well where was the respect for my husband who is a veteran when this immature worker would not even give him the time of day upon arrival this morning when my husband attempted to show him pictures of leakage and show him the caulking problems. A professional installation; workers respected our home and cleaned up beyond our expectations. Several weeks later the windows were installed. I reimbursed their payment and the customer assured me they were satisfied with the resolution. The installation team was very professional and thorough. (As you said, we do know this from years of experience.) The project was completed within the time frame we were told. They offered to throw out our old blinds which we agreed to in a second. Unfortunately, when they installed the slider, they fit one side, but there was a 1/2 or more gap on the side you see most. After closing the work begins and the contractor are paid with the rehab funds at set stages of project completion. Thank you Brian and rite window team. The Anderson was finished off where the locking mechanism was, and all you saw was an opening where the lock was, whereas the Rite Window is an open channel with the entire metal piece is exposed. Feel free to contact me in person. After window replacement they cleaned up everything. SEAL RITE WINDOWS JAY OF ALL TRADES Seal-Rite Windows & More WHAT A RIP OFF THEY SCAMMED ME OUT OF $8000.00 BEWARE KANSAS CITY THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY IN KANSAS CITY ! Whether its replacing your home windows with new ones that help reduce your energy costs, transforming the exterior of your home with a new roof, or updating your bathroom with a new shower or tub our promise is simple: to provide you with better products, professionally installed, at the right price. 10/21/2013. I would highly recommend your services. They did have to come back but made sure it was convenient for us. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Got the job done in a timely manner;very professional communication excellent: installation neat clean and attention to detail was impressive would recommend service to interested parties. I found every aspect of this process of window replacement easy with Rite Windows. The work was done well and they kept the house clean as they went! First lets set the record straight about the roof. Copyright 1997-2023 Ripoff Report. Since 2000, we've been dedicated to providing exceptional products at affordable prices. View all 14 photos and videos Products & Services Supported Brands: Andersen Windows, Anlin,. Lifetime guarantee, not! After the window were installed, found one lock inoperable. I had Built-Rite install a front door w/ storm door, a rear slider, and a bay window in April 2009. They were a fraction of the price of Anderson and NuPro, and had a no pressure sales pitch. We are happy we went with them. I have already noticed a major difference with how warm my home stays now I actually have had to turn the heat down. The wrap job on the frames looks amazing and the clean up was perfect. I dont understand how the premium brand companies can get away with charging exorbitant prices for windows that perform no better than the Rite Windows. I would recommend Rite Window to anyone who is looking to replace windows or doors. I was amazed at how quickly they removed and installed the windows. See more of Rite Window on Facebook. The blinds are causing a white stripe from top to bottom on the glass in 3 areas. Not much for a big company, but this is a tiny company. I think, their prices are good. Access the headquarters listing for Rite Window. When we come to your house to show you our windows, our deal stays the same A quality window for a fair price. If you have concerns that a pro in our network doesn't meet these standards, please. This company is a corporate account and is not screened by HomeAdvisor. Better Products, Professionally Installed, for the Right Price, Explore Replacement Windows that Combine Beauty and Functionality, Enhance Your Home With a New Entry Door or Patio Door, Choose Scotchgard 3M for Lasting Protection, Luxurious, Long-Lasting Bath Products, Expert Installations, With Over 31,000 Successful Jobs and Satisfied Customers, We Have the Experience You're Looking For, "Great company to do business with, everyone was friendly and professional. I can understand not wanting to take the time to quote for a "prospective buyer" but not being willing to work with customers who have signed purchase and sales for rehab loans is an entire segment of the home buying industry that is be disregarded. tampa, Florida, Seal-Rite Window Co owner Josh Stone took my money and never sent me the windows I ordered Kansas City, Missouri, seal rite windows revco Seal rite has created a revolving door of deception. Confirm your appointment with Enter a zip code and get matched to businesses near you. Rite windows not only block drafts, they are great looking and have noticeably increased the appearance of this old House! Gino and Dave just completed replacing all my windows and I must say they did an excellent job. The installers were courteous and professional and they did the job Rite. Their online reviews seem to be solid: 4.6 on google, 4.4 on FB, and 4.7 on Home Advisor. Search. They were the only ones that kept their price the same after Hurricane Sandy. Window Installation Contact Information 4801 Executive Park Ct N. Bldg 200 Ste. Good quality windows. This is the best way to manage and repair your business reputation. One storm later entire roof leaking all my new wicker furniture, rug, tables, curtains soaking wet. Get Rite Aid reviews, rating, hours, phone number, directions and more. Awards and Badges Angi Certified Images Ratings Distribution 5 285 4 11 3 3 2 4 1 9 Rating Details Price 4.8 Professionalism 4.9 Punctuality 4.9 Quality 4.9 Responsiveness 4.9 Happy customer Thank you Rite Windows for a job well done! I was very happy with installation team. Continue reading . Jeff who was the salesman was knowledgeable and professional..not pushy which was a huge plus. I cannot open the blinds unless Im willing to look at these very distracting white stripes. To see our full website, please visit us at www.RiteWindow.com to learn more about Rite Window and all of our product offerings. From beginning to end wonderful Continue reading . Kansas city Missouri, seal-rite Seal-rite windows they owe me for 19 hours of pay @8.00 per hour they shut down n never paid me. We are very satisfied with our new tub/shower from Rite Window & Bath. According to your professional crew person who yelled from my roof top in the phone to you it needed an abortion. This equates to a 4.34 out of 5 star rating on average. Thanks to this information I will not buy from Rite Window. Yes, BUILT-RITE WINDOW CORP offers free project estimates. During your free, no-pressure sales consultation, we will help you compare your options so that you can easily choose the best products for your home. Installation of 14 windows was completed in promised time frame ONE DAY ! I highly recommend Rite Window! We are going to go elsewhere for the work. HomeAdvisor allows Service Professionals to post information about Yes, BUILT-RITE WINDOW CORP offers warranties. I highly recommend Rite Window. West Palm Beach Florida, Tuffy Tire & Auto Service Center Mavis Tire & Brake Charged Nearly $700 for Non-Fix Bay City Michigan, Lighting New York lighting by Jared Sent damaged product wont refund after I sent back damaged product website description is fake, Tara U THEY SCAM THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WITH THEIR FLOWER ORDERS. I have to say that Matt, Dave and Rich were amazing! Rite Window Has been in the market Since 2000, this establishes that they are a trusted brand for years. Company website run by crooks outside USA pretending to be in USA to get USA money taking your hard-earned dollars funneling it to the country of Peru, Better Business Bureau of South Florida BBB of South Florida Andre Amaro and the BBB of South Florida are harassing me and my small business! Rite Aid is located at 1122 Murfreesboro Rd, Franklin, TN 37064. THANKS to a GREAT TEAM!! Second repair of window install and roof with leak problems, A waste of $4300 owner very convincing about professionalism but installation shotty are best. The initial sales/measurement visit and install went great. They even came to the job site needing to charge tool batteries and asked where they could plug in the charger! Highly recommend. Very happy with the product. They didn't overcharge me, either. Send Message. Financing available and all credit cards accepted. No high pressure sales calls!!!! strict standards for business conduct. While HomeAdvisor will continue its background check program to the extent possible, these closures could prevent some background checks from being performed. The windows are great, huge improvement on what we had before and long overdue. Less than 3hours to install in the light snow. Due to the coronavirus pandemic, several government agencies and courts across the country have temporarily closed their offices. !Highly recommend!! The customer service, sales and installation was top notch. Im systematically replacing the windows in my cape-style home and have worked with Rite Window three times now, (one more to go!). Honest and Straightforward Continue reading . Your rating will help other customers make the smart choice when hiring. My windows were installed years ago and as soon as we purchased this home, the draft indicated from the windows were evident. We were having new windows installed in our living room. No, BUILT-RITE WINDOW CORP does not offer a senior discount. We finally decided to replace our 20+ year old windows and chose Rite Windows because of their professionalism and no pressure sales presentation. IN 3 WEEKS THEY SENT 3 OF MY RECIPIENTS DEAD FROZEN TINY BOUQUETS calgary, Ponce motors Deceptive car sales Austin Texas, Nextiva efax overcharged me for an entire year even before the monthly trial expired able to use the service at all. I chose to work in this industry because Rite Window strives to help homeowners receive a quality product at the right price . Hello Pamela, Looking for more information? Overall a great experience, sales was very low pressure, great prices. The Rite Window guys were not only super professional but friendly, kind and thoughtful- I hated to see them leave! Knowledgeable about their job. The whole process was smooth and easy. Helpfulness Rating Date. As always, we recommend that you conduct your own research on the businesses you hire, including making inquiries directly with the businesses regarding their employee background check policies. Having 27 windows replaced is no easy task. I was amazed at how quickly they removed and installed the windows. I wouldn't hesitate using this company for your next window project. In July of 2017 it will be a one year after install, our winter has been very cold and snowy and I am extremely satisfied !!! That's why we tell you the price up-front. Complaint Type: Problems with Product/Service Status: Answered ***** *.