They say Campbell's is good for the soul, so here are some of his best quotes to help nurture your insides: NFL POWER RANKINGS:49ers, Cowboys, Broncos climb; Steelers, Seahawks, Saints slide into Week 3. And I get it, too. I love everything about this guy and the more I learn, the more I love the fact hes the head coach of my team. The first-year head coach has six years to figure out how to build a winning team, but he's already winning back pages in Detroit with his propensity to deliver ajuicy quote for fans everywhere. Check out MCDCs morning order. So, yeah, he prefers the tape. You don't need the extra coffee. The head coach didnt know a tackle was getting the ball. Im from Michigan, and my signing bonus was 23 mill," Hutchinson said. You handle it and I'll treat you like men until you prove otherwise.'" Detroit Lions MCDC V-Neck, Motor City V-Neck T-Shirt, Dan Campbell Muscle V Neck Tee, AC/DC Shirt, Motor City Dan Campbell Tee Ad vertisement by MidwestPrintingCo. And on the way up, we're going to take your other kneecap, and we're going to get up, and it's gonna take . 2021 Olympics medal count, Aug. 5: Which athletes and countries have the most medals? Every day he seems to do or say something that is just wonderful upworthy content. Thats roughly the amount of caffeine in four cups of brewed coffee, 10 cans of cola or two energy shot drinks.. Mehrnaz Campbell Expandir pesquisa. Campbell also set the stage for some light rookie hazing. Coffee contains caffeine, which is a central . Just making sure. So, I fined him. Surprise, surprise: an NFL head coach doesnt like the potentially misleading evaluations from the Scouting Combine. That's what I'm looking for. Campbells morning routine consists of 80 ounces of coffee and four shots of espresso. Never change, Dan. Is it more than Dans? You can polish a turd, but at the end of the day, it's still just that. Via MLive: I think were fortunate because I do believe we have some talented players on this team that have grit, and thats a good thing, you know? Campbell said. We dont have lazy (guys). Read more Also, yes, and with an appropriate expletive. Detroit Lions coach Dan Campbell sounds like a gigantic fan of beer. Former player, the way he carries himself, all that stuff. But it was like every day, first day [of] camp, Here we go. That's not what I'm looking for. I'm a knocker. 2 overall pick Aidan Hutchinson, Detroit's presumed pass-rushing savior out of the University of Michigan. At 45 years old, the former NFL tight end is in his first year in a permanent head coaching capacity, having previously been an assistant or interim head coach. Campbell earned his keep by putting. Yes, you read that correctly. Appears cold and distant because they're busy thinking things through . And so, weve got our beer, weve got our hot dogs, weve got our wine. Per the Mayo Clinic, "Up to 400 milligrams (mg) of caffeine a day appears to be safe for most healthy adults. Big glass of nice cold water does freaking wonders to your body. Imagine starting your day off at Starbucks by ordering two venti coffees with two espresso shots in each of them. -Campbell on the dynamic between he and GM Brad Holmes on March 2, 2021. He was physically imposing at 6-foot-5, 265-pounds, but was never the biggest, strongest, or fastest player on the field. I want to see guys strain. They do so while disclosing their signing bonus. We picked bold, outside-the-box moves for every NFL team. Perfect time to wake up and perfect time to go to bed. OK, so when this thing goes down, make sure you got my back. I didn't think it was possible for Dan Campbell to sound more like a football guy or a MAN, but this does it. We wonder if the Lions medical staff is aware of just how much coffee the head coach is downing on the daily. Then in June, he began a news conference during OTAs wearing a racing helmet after being named grand marshal of the Detroit Grand Prix. Im super stoked that hes the leader in Detroit. Campbell has yet to lead the Lions out on the field for an official game but, during training camp, hes provided media members with a number of golden nuggets. Dan Campbell was distracted by #Lions fans doing the wave that he couldn't hear OC Ben Johnson calling a pass to Penei Sewell on 3rd-and-7. Last night in the team meeting I said, Im, fining you for that $50, but Im going to pay the fine. So, I paid the fine, but he owes me two [picks]., On nose tackle Alim McNeill in training camp (Aug. 3): Twinkle Toes?' Heck, his colorful pressers have transcended the sports media barrier into the pop culture zeitgeist. Copyright 2023 Sporting News Holdings Limited. Your favorite teams, topics, and players all on your favorite mobile devices. It seems like a health and safety liability, and we can only imagine how jittery one might get trying to explain the playbook with 1,100 mg of caffeine pumping through your body. 23. Bonamego, longtime NFL, college coach, retiring, Ideal landing spots for the NFL's top 50 free agents: Here's where each player fits best, Trade for Aaron Rodgers? Content creator Zach Schwartz decided to start his day with the Dan Campbell coffee routine and documented his experience on TikTok. An NFL head coach seemingly thinks he can lead his team to victory by drinking enough coffee to power a small village. In an introductory press conference that's sure to be the stuff of legend should the Lions turn this thing around or continue to sputter Campbell channeled his inner Vincent Van Gogh and painted a beautiful word picture to tell fans what they can expect out of their team moving forward. Well go to a f***ing landfill. pic.twitter.com/e7XRUk5QNi. Joe Rivera is a senior content producer at The Sporting News and teaches Multimedia Sports Reporting at his alma mater, Rutgers University. t206 walter johnson portrait; family jealous of my success In his first year as the Lions' head coach, Campbell helped instill a new culture built on grit, conviction and collaboration on and off the field. During a Wednesday press conference, Campbell revealed that he starts his day with about 40 ounces of Starbucks Pike Place roast and four shots of espresso. By "bringing voices from around the globe to readers . After taking a late one-point lead (where Campbell went for a gutsy two-point attempt), the Lions couldnt hold on and would lose 19-17. Former Married At First Sight star Domenica Calarco has an interesting theory for why Dan Hunjas broke his contract so soon after his debut on the show.. But I do love and want to talk about the second part of it all. Before he decided to go into coaching, Campbell had a decade-long NFL career, appearing . You can reach him at Mark@BroBible.com. A post shared by Detroit Lions (@detroitlionsnfl). ", Lions coach Dan Campbell isn't too worried about a player's 40 time at the NFL Combine. The next entry in the Book of Dan is a bit shorter, but just as impactful. Here is the opening statement from new Detroit Lions coach Dan Campbell during his introductory news conference on Thursday in Allen Park (provided by the team): "Hello, everybody. Wouldn't have guessed the gelato just like I wouldn't have guessed he . Once dawn arrived, you could go to bed and not one minute before! The man who promised Lions players will bite a kneecap off opponents and who said he wasnt carrying their toilet paper around (seriously, he said that) revealed what he gets every morning: he gets two Venti-sized Pike Place Roasts from Starbucks AND two shots of espresso in each of them. With his obscene coffee order, were sure Campbell is ready to seize the day. I want to see you strain to win in your gap. All right, let me tell you something, were going to bring the firewood and were going to light the flame. Let's hope the pressure of the job doesn't get to him because that would be like ruining a bowl of punch with whatever colloquially ruins that kind of thing. So, the Lions were the pants in this metaphor, right? Doesn't matter what it is. Campbell was elevated to interim head coach after the firing of Joe Philbin, who had gone 1-3 in the team's first four games. Theres no bad guys. Dan Campbell. Jeff Risdon. Mark is an associate editor and the resident golf guy here at BroBible. Im 100% addicted to making an ice coffee every late afternoon through the workweek. Lions head coach Dan Campbell knows people think he's a meathead. At Campbell Coffee, we also have a wide selection of speciality loose leaf tea that is blended and imported from Germany. Thats not what I'm looking for [my Lions] guys., On what makes Lions fans unique (July 31): I know its hard, but they have been able to endure. You noticed that? Here are the biggest questions and roster projections for all 32 teams. Theres hope in another year, hope in a new season. By Katie Yee. And the voice. We're going to stand up, and it's going to take two more shots to knock us down. The Dude does not abide a turd. Speaking on the "Pardon My Take"Podcast, Campbell said he requested a pet lion at practice, and went as far to say he would be willing for a lion to rip his arm off if it meant Detroit would win a Super Bowl. Dan Campbell: Offseason "work doesn't stop" while Lions coaches at Senior Bowl. You're gonna wipe your own butt. Everyone knows Dan Campbell is a rah-rah guy. [Set, hut, hike! If pundits and doubters are going to characterize him. This season's results will go a long way in determining how well that faith is placed. Here are 11 quotable moments from his first Lions training camp so far. Shop tea DO IT "Best practices" don't actually work. "Well, here's what I would say but here's what I would say about a true alpha:A true alpha knows when it's time to concede for the betterment of the team,. Im getting a pick today and Im going to bring it to you. I said, OK, you promise? He goes, I promise. Straight up., It doesnt bother me, he says. He's not a dumb guy. Youre doing it because you care about the people around you. 2 venti iced coffees with 2 espresso shots in each. "Well play on grass. This time, he earns his first head-coaching gig in the NFL with the Detroit Lions, tasked to cleanse the organization of the Matt Patricia stench. Youre trying to all make some memories over ice-cold beer. Heading into a pivotal 2022 for the Lions one where they were also the featured subject of Hard Knocks Campbell played up a competitive predator aspect a lot. The answer to that question is an overwhelming yes. Shop affordable wall art to hang in dorms, bedrooms, offices, or anywhere blank walls aren't welcome. McIgglyTuffMuffin 6 yr. ago. Ah, yes, the two three types of energy: Potential, kinetic and football. Always on. Create or join a fantasy football league now!]. pic.twitter.com/9RAUs7GOYr. They had a lot of drops. He knows some people, especially people outside of Detroit, just. That could potentially come up. - Campbell on his players in practice, July 2, 2021. You don't become the head coach of the Lions and beloved in the city without getting some perks. Maybe the same underwear -- you just don't wash it if you're winning. When the Lions suffered a tough Week 1 preseason loss to the Atlanta Falcons last August, Campbell broke out the big, er, pants? Conservative justices holding the Supreme Court's majority seem likely to sink President Joe Biden's plan to wipe away or reduce student loans held by millions of Americans. But at that time, you just roll out there in pads. While NFL head coaches have shifted away from inviting controversy on the mic, Campbell has been lobbing pipe bombs left and right during his tenure so far, with the Human Red Bull Energy Drink providing some good ol'-fashioned coach talk that gets the people going. I can't wait. Dan Campbell, by all accounts, is cut from that same cloth -- just with more caffeine. One Venti of Pike Place with the two shots is 410 mg of caffeine. First, we start at the genesis: Campbell's stay with the Miami Dolphins in 2015. 2023 Minute Media - All Rights Reserved. He came into Detroits meeting room with pants caked in dirt. This, we're told, equates to around 820 milligrams of caffeine. "You grade them off the tape, you dont grade off somebody out here in pajamas. By now, if you follow the NFL even casually, youve probably heard about the off-the-cuff, entertaining news conferences given by Detroit Lions coach Dan Campbell. Imagine Bill Belichick doing the same. Lions rookies are required to perform a song-and-dance routine in front of their teammates. When the previously winless Lions finally beat the Vikings in December 2021, Campbell was jubilant. Weitere Informationen ber die Verwendung Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten finden Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklrung und unserer Cookie-Richtlinie. "I swear to you. We just walk around the building, we go out to practice, we're in 7-on-7, we're behind the kicker when he's kicking. Please check your email for a confirmation. That's what I come in with. DETROIT, Mich. -- For football fans, the kneecap speech was an instant classic. During the offseason, Campbell informed the media that he typically consumed a healthy amount of. That's roughly the amount of caffeine in four cups of brewed coffee, 10 cans of cola. I dont want to put anybody in jeopardy.". March 3, 2023. I've written a few thousand words on why traditional "semantic class names" are the reason CSS is hard to maintain, but the truth is you're never going to believe me until you actually try it. Please, just let Campbell work out in Detroit because his honesty, sense of humor and enthusiasm for football is extremely refreshing. He knows the game. That's the equivalent of drinking 10 Red Bullsevery single morning.pic.twitter.com/Y1JGZckke3, Joe Pompliano (@JoePompliano) August 4, 2021. Fellow rookie and sixth-round linebacker Malcolm Rodriguez took his turn on the stage as well. The Athletic published a piece about the first-time head coachs time in college, and it sounds like he was the man. He went on to explain that the physical practice early in training camp will contribute to mitigating injuries down the road and have his players better prepared to compete. Watching Hard Knocks and reading about him it's clear he cares about the game. The head coach of the Detroit Lions recently revealed that he drinks a shocking amount of coffee to get his day started every morning. And when we do, were gonna take another hunk out of you." pic.twitter.com/IuuaK4SEtf, Woodward Sports Network (@woodwardsports) August 19, 2021. The written quote doesn't capture the levels here. Its coming. Well, he didnt get one. I assume Dan Campbell runs on black coffee, dip and cools it down at night with a couple cold beers. There was a number of guys that were here and I think (Matt) Patricia and (Bob) Quinn did a great job of, theres no turds here. Not with the pads on. Coby Fleener, Michael Hoomanawanui, Josh Hill, and 38-year-old Benjamin Watson were the players he had to work with, and the Saints offense did just fine. I'm telling you, for a big man, he's a big man. No one should expect to make money from the picks and predictions discussed on this website. Like Julian in "Big Daddy,"Dan Campbell wants his players to wipe their own butts. I'm not gonna wipe your butt. Just a legit pet lion on a chain a big-ass chain. We dont really have those guys and thats a good thing. Dan Campbell joked he wants a pet lion for the Detroit Lions' Allen Park practice facility, though "I might end up losing an arm because of it" News Sports Autos Entertainment USA TODAY Obituaries . best dj pool for old school music. BroBible is the #1 place on the internet for the very best content from the worlds of sports, culture, gear, high tech, and more. Assertive Type. Yes. "This last bit of losing has got to get outta here." "I swear to God Im not a lunatic," Campbell told his players. "I said this when I walked in. The line about no cream or sugar or wintergreen shows he's (I hate this fucking line) built different. Chris doesn't call them the "adversary", but the "counterpart" Both parties are usually better off collaborating; The Three Types of Negotiators. Did Campbell acknowledge it was part of the business? Dan Campbell's biggest fear is that he will feel he has to act a way he does not want to. Campbell was in tears in his post-game press conference, saying, you dont want that for them, in reference to the Lions leaving it all on the field. His name is Dan Campbell. He just has a gift you want to do things for him.https://t.co/vOz0LHsBnk, The Athletic NFL (@TheAthleticNFL) September 8, 2021. 80 ounces of coffee and four shots of espresso, every damn day. Detroit Lions head coach Dan Campbell blew everyones mind when he revealed his daily coffee routine. We placed 16 NFL free agent running backs into five tiers: Who deserves a big deal? At the time, many people in the football world understandably made fun of Dan Campbells introductory press conference in Detroit. If youre an opponent, the dumber you think I am, the better off we are.. His Lions have struggled even by Lions standards. So, uh. Thats probably why weve grown to love him so much. 2021 Olympics mens park skateboarding final: How to watch online, Carson Wentz and Colts, NFL power rankings, Deshaun Watson and more, Dan Campbell's Coffee Routine Is Ridiculous, David Blough, Lions rooting on Melissa Gonzalez will warm your heart, Every NFL team's current player on a path to the Hall of Fame, NFL drops COVID gauntlet, Chiefs dance with Tyrann Mathieu and more. All picks and predictions are suggestions only. #Lions #NFL : @KoryEWoods pic.twitter.com/MCIB33kfSv, Woodward Sports Network (@woodwardsports) August 3, 2021. That foundation won't be made of crap, though, according to Campbell, who said that the team is devoid of "turds" entering the 2021 season. Transactions | Injuries | More NFL , The NFL regular season is just around the corner. If the Lions players can't figure its sh stuff out, then you can flush any hopes of a playoff appearance goodbye. Can the Lions fix their defense? One things for sure as you peruse this list: Campbell has a rather colorful way of describing many different situations. You know the saying. The big daddy of the Lions says he wants players to work for themselves and not have to worry about getting their hands held through practice and training camp, but, per custom, he had his ownCampbellonianway of saying it. On Jan. 20, 2021 the Detroit Lions named Dan Campbell the franchise's new head coach. Yeah. Does Detroit Lions Dan Campbell really need to drink any coffee at all? I've always just tried to find a place for him on staff, whether it's offense, defense, special (teams), it doesn't matter. 2021 NFL Training CampThe NFL regular season is just around the corner. More to come soon. I believe that. (RELATED: David Hookstead Is The True King In The North When It Comes To College Football) Like, I want to see them go all the way to the point to where it is almost an all-out brawl, but we're not getting that. All betting content is intended for an audience ages 21+. Detroit Lions head coach Dan Campbell drinks a shocking amount of coffee in the morning. His name is Dan Campbell, and he is rather excited about the opportunity. "Wait until you talk to him," Lions owner Sheila Ford Hamp said before introducing Dan Campbell to the. It starts with a farm in Texas, a big cowboy and an even bigger heart. For the added hilarity, just play the "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" theme song on loop while you read these. Wake up, drink some water and then do your day. "It doesnt matter. He opened the season by delivering a speech like only Campbell can, featuring the most Campbell of concepts: Grit. Speaking after a win vs. the Texans, Campbell extolled the virtues of energy, and transferring that energy to an opposing player, without touching, led to some drops. I just need you to trust me. Wenn Sie Ihre Auswahl anpassen mchten, klicken Sie auf Datenschutzeinstellungen verwalten. With Campbells Detroit Lions on the rise as an NFC power, we thought it fair to rank the many hilarious soundbites and moments hes delivered in just over two years as a head coach. "When you guys come out with that type of intensity like we talked about,and transfer your energy By the way, OK, they had somedrops. These guys work now. There's something unusual about the staff Detroit Lions coach Dan Campbell is putting together. I've heard that water actually is a great way to wake up, if not caffeine. The self-professed "true alpha," Oklahoma Drill. You don't need the extra coffee. Off-the-charts levels of caffeine fuel the Lions new head coach, but theres much more to Dan Campbells approach. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, call 1-800-GAMBLER. Sie knnen Ihre Einstellungen jederzeit ndern, indem Sie auf unseren Websites und Apps auf den Link Datenschutz-Dashboard klicken. You're just trying to get involved, but yet you don't really want to be in there and fight in the middle of all of it. No human should be consuming anywhere close to 1,100 mg of caffeine every day and Campbell is putting that inside of his body just to get his day going. Make sure you got my back. It was like first period, team run, and it was like literally the first play and one of our D-lineman just slugs the crap out of our center and it's all out. The Athletic wrote the following in part: Lechler: There were plenty of nights where wed be having a get-together and I would see that look in his eye and just be like, Oh no. And, sure enough, (a) little time would go by and here comes Dan: Hey, Lech, were staying up till the sun comes up tonight. And youre just oh, sh*t, no. But you did it for Dan. Lions head coach Dan Campbell and his press conferences are becoming the stuff of legends in the NFL media. While laughing, Campbell jokingly toldPouncy hed remember him: Good morning, @colton_pouncy pic.twitter.com/Ywqx6ZgOwM. Campbell doesn't do image control. - Campbell at his introductory press conference, Jan. 21, 2021. There really is, there are not a lot of them, but this is one of those places where you win here, its special now., His message to Lions fans during Family Fest at Ford Field (Aug. 7): Look, heres my message to you fans is this I want you to envision right now that were all in the backyard because Ford Field is our backyard. Campbell's morning routine consists of 80 ounces of coffee and four shots of espresso. Dan Campbell, the Detroit Lions head coach, cant stop giving us amazing quotes. Clue: On Stage at . That speech from Williams followed up one of Campbell's own, in which he sympathized with his players after the first padded practice of camp. Campbell possesses 23 years of NFL experience, including 12 years as a coach and 11 as a player. Theres no bad guys. Thats certainly one way to describe lazy people! Catalyst Press was founded with the belief that changefrom incremental shifts to whole movementsstarts with a spark. As Charles Curtis wrote in 2021, Campbells usual morning Starbucks order amounts to roughly 820 milligrams of caffeine. #Lions #NFL : @KoryEWoods pic.twitter.com/MCIB33kfSv, Woodward Sports Network (@woodwardsports) August 3, 2021. June 4, 2021 8:56 am ET. Campbell possesses 23 years of NFL experience, including 12 years as a coach and 11 as a player. If you think you rely on your morning coffee addiction, meet Detroit Lions head coach Dan Campbell. I'm just curious | 38 comentrios no LinkedIn . And I was like, What are you talking about? FREE to play! The best of Dan Campbell's quotes as Lions head coach, from kneecaps to turds, 49ers, Cowboys, Broncos climb; Steelers, Seahawks, Saints slide into Week 3. https://ftw.usatoday.com/2021/08/lions-dan-campbell-coffee-order-starbucks-caffeine, wasnt carrying their toilet paper around, Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. "To me, it means well play anywhere," Campbell said. I said this when I walked in theres a number of guys that were here, and I think (Matt) Patricia and (Bob) Quinn did a great job of, theres no turds here. With all that caffeine in his system, Campbell must be downright buzzingmid-morning. Staying well hydrated, as simple as it sounds, may help. That was the point of the story. But look closer, and you see that he might just pull off one of the hardest tasks in sports: creating a. Campbell, the second-year coach who boasted at his introductory press conference that he'd . Its certainly a little easier in camp than once the season hits., On what he wants to see from players on the first day of practice in pads (Aug. 3): I want to see these guys compete. All rights reserved. He then explained what grit means to him. At Starbucks, I get two Venti of the Pike [Place Roast] with two [espresso] shots in them. Im a big coffee drinker and drink one or two too many cups every single day. ##nfl ##sports ##sportsnews ##coach. Of course not. Did he still feel terrible for doing it? When we beat Kansas State in the Big 12 championship, I knew the second that plane landed at home what was gonna happen. I do. And that's a good start. With the Lions now respectable, its evident Campbell was talking about the mentality his team would have. I'm excited to. The 42-year-old groom went public with . If I absolutely knew we could get to where we need to get without ever putting pads on, Id do it. Uh, thats a lot: Well we found out one thing this morning: @Lions head coach Dan Campbell loves his @Starbucks. When coffee doesn't work for you, it might be for the reason that you have built up tolerance for it from consuming it too much. I don't think we're going to be able to do it, but I would love to literally just have a pet lion. An NFL head coach seemingly thinks he can lead his team to victory by. Of course not. The reason Campbell stuck around for as long as he did was because of his energy. While Campbell might seem like a parody of a head coach, he actually carries a reputation that might be tailor made for the Motor City. Check out more sports coverage at BroBible. So the hyenas better get out of the way. pic.twitter.com/NjqsqpbFlV, Pride of Detroit (@PrideOfDetroit) August 6, 2022. There's a reason the Detroit Lions were selected for "Hard Knocks.". female attractiveness scale with pictures; osdi 2021 accepted papers Is Dan Campbell the man or is Dan Campbell the man? Heres to hoping the plumbing at the Lions training facility is top-notch. He kept up remarkably well for a 46-year-old alongside professional athletes in their prime. "If you're an opponent, the dumber you think I am, the better off we are." . Lions head coach Dan Campbell says offseason player evaluations still continue as Detroit's coaching staff spends the week at the Senior Bowl. Yes, you read that correctly. That includes vaunted No. "My names Aidan Hutchinson. Check out MCDCs morning order. And then he got down to business. NFL experts predict: Who wins next year's Super Bowl? Ao expandir, h uma lista de opes de pesquisa que mudaro as entradas de pesquisa para corresponder seleo . These guys work now. internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. I'd be careful gushing right now because I want to see him in pads. 6. Married At First Sight's Dan Hunjas, 43, looked glum as he visited a cafe on the Gold Coaet on Sunday ahead of Monday night's episode in which he slammed wife Sandy Jawanda, 37, for cramping his . Still, this is the classic moment that kicked everything off: UConn Has A Football Team (@UConnHasAFBTeam) January 21, 2021, Sign up for the For The Win newsletter to get our top stories in your inbox every morning. I was a rookie. He was a tight end. Correct, that wouldnt be a big deal, but he also accompanies this 40 ounces of brown juice with four espresso shots each morning. Copyright 2008-2023 BroBible. There's such a fine line between, We took it too far and guys are getting hurt. Follow David Hookstead on Twitter and Instagram, The Daily Caller | 1775 Eye Street NW | Suite 1150-290 | Washington, DC 20006. Here are the biggest questions and roster projections for all 32 teams. Rough N' Rowdy 20 | 48-HR Replay With All PPV Orders, Barstool Sportsbook has arrived in PA, MI, IL, IN, CO, VA, NJ, TN, AZ, IA, WV, LA, KS, MD, OH, Best Influencer Marketplace for Advertisers, Best Influencer Marketplace for Influencers & Creators, Best Influencer Marketplace for Agents & Agencies, Frank Pepe Pizzeria Naploetana - Chestnut Hill. OK? - Campbell following Dolphins' 44-26 win over Texans, Oct. 25, 2015. Thats all.". That's how I start the day., On if he is superstitious (Aug. 9): A little bit. I think thats what makes them unique. The jury's still out on how Campbell's tactics will translate to on-field success. Most people start their day with a cup of coffee and continue drinking it throughout the day. On Wednesday, Campbell spelled out his daily coffee routine and it's downright nuts. February 2, 2022, 3:37 PM. We dont have those (lazy) guys, and thats a good thing. Via MLive.com, Campbell appreciated that Quinn and Patricia didnt leave behind any turds: I think were fortunate because I do believe we have some talented players on this team that have grit, and thats a good thing, you know? Campbell said, per the site. Advertising InquiriesTerms of UsePrivacy PolicyContent PolicyMessaging Terms, AppAdvertising InquiriesTerms of UsePrivacy PolicyContent PolicyCookie PolicyBest Sports Betting SiteMessaging TermsSubscription Terms.