Missing 411-Eastern U.S. Your loved by more people than you know, and even when we don't feel it, or we feel alone, we can still give ourselves!! Theres nothing worse than a parent having to bury their child. He was the director of Missing 411, a 4 yr starter on Miami Oh hockey team. I knew Dave's work so well because I had re written his 4 books word for word to gain the most concentrated knowledge of his narrative . He was experiencing a psychological illness and was relegated to the Miami medical clinic once for having bipolar confusion. His total assets has been assessed to be around $13 million starting at 2022. Oh that's so sad. His mom talked to him for two hours Saturday and said it was one of the best talks she had with him. My Life is Over: My Feelings of Despair After My Son's Suicide Ben Palides worked as a director for the Missing 411 project and has also worked on the case of missing children in villages all throughout the United States, including Alaska . What is it that makes them do that ? #SpacedOutRadio listeners, please send David Paulides and family love and strength during this tough time, as Davids son has passed away. I have difficulty writing this now. David Paulides participated in the authoritative proclamation that his son Ben was experiencing a long struggle with dysfunctional behavior. Words don't adequately describe the loss of Ben. Missing 411- David Paulides Presents A Celebration of Life to his son, Ben Paulides Canam Missing Project 405K subscribers Subscribe 11K 62K views 1 year ago This video contains an. Paulides expects Missing 411: The Movie, a documentary codirected by his son, Ben, and featuring Survivorman Les . By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Family Details Explored David Paulides other significant subtleties have been kept secret from the media and media sources in order to keep his own life unaltered by media attention. May he rest peacefully. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Dave Paulides holds two degrees from the University of San Francisco, and has a professional background that includes twenty years in law enforcement and senior executive positions in the technology sector. David has been married for over twenty years and the couple was honored with their son Ben Paulides. His work will not be forgotten. This is an unofficial, independant subreddit with no ties to CanAm Missing Project. Although nothing is known about david paulides' wife, they both suffered the loss of their beloved son ben paulides in 2021 as a result of mental illness. I miss him beyond words. Press J to jump to the feed. He served for the SWAT Team, San Jose Police Department and in regulation authorization for more than twenty years. If you see any hateful or disrespectful comments, please report them and/or message the mods. Suicide can come out of nowhere, and thinking back to recent celebrity suicides, sometimes its totally un -understandable., they had everything, they had loving families Its as if an alien takes over the persons body. I appreciated the thousands of notes I've received and I apologize I don't have the strength to answer each of you. The reality is that you will grieve forever. The idea was 100% Ben's; he believed in me. Sending prayers and positive energy to him and his family! [12] He broadened his investigation to include missing people from across the world, and this led to his belief that he has uncovered a mysterious series of worldwide disappearances, which he said defied logical and conventional explanations. I agree, as a parent I cannot imagine the pain The Paulides family must be in right now. I hope he takes a break, after that I know I wouldnt have the motivation to do anything, RIP Ben Paulides. Our thoughts are with @CoachBlasi, who coached Ben from 2011-15, the Paulides Family and the Miami Hockey community. David Paulides joined the SWAT group after his graduation from the University of San Francisco. on Who Is David Paulides Wife? He was experiencing psychological sickness and was relegated to Miami medical clinic once for having bipolar confusion. Ben Paulides obituary is not public at the time, we will share more as we learn about the obituary and possibly funeral. We can give love and our time and help someone !! Ben Paulides, who played four years at Miami from 2011-15, passed away earlier this week at the age of 29 from an apparent suicide. Missing 411 Investigations by David Paulides. By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. Although nothing is known about david paulides' wife, they both suffered the loss of their beloved son ben paulides in 2021 as a result of mental illness. I didn't know Ben but regardless of his accomplishments he is a fellow man and soul . Your email address will not be published. "On Sunday, my son, Ben lost his battle with mental illness. Missing 411- David Paulides Talks about His Sons Life, One Year After His Death Canam Missing Project 401K subscribers Subscribe 38K views 11 months ago David Paulides Talks about his. We are committed to maintaining scientific principles in all aspects of our research David Paulides (Canam Missing 411) son and film director, Ben Paulides, is dead . Ben Paulides was hospitalized once in Miami for having bipolar confusion. You will never get over it, but David a lot of strength with getting through it. ", They dont understand how we dont understand and feel their pain. Who Is David Paulides' Wife? "[9] The website for the DeNovo Journal of Science was set up on February 4, and there is no indication that Ketchum's work, the only study it has published, was peer reviewed.[9]. I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. ROBERT ALTMAN DEATH OBITUARY : LYNDA CARTER HUSBAND ROBERT ALTMAN, DALE WALKSLER DEATH OBITUARY: DALE WALKSLER HEALTH WHEELS THROUGH TIME OWNER. After weeks of seeing doctors and hospitalization, he was diagnosed as Bi-Polar. Angelica Chain Age, Birthday, Wikipedia, Who, Nationality, Biography, Franklin Prater Flint Michigan Sabrina Prater Age, Birthday, Wikipedia, Who, Nationality, Biography. David Paulides Son Has Passed Away : r/Missing411 David tweeted on Sunday that his son Ben had lost his battle with mental illness. Praying for strength to get thru this ,Dave ,I watch you on you tube ,and I know you talked about your son Ben oftenand I think of how you were so sympathetic to the families whose children are missing, I too lost my only daughter Jaime, I cried for a long time,I never thought I would come out of the winter of my grief,but I did,and you will too,the pain of losing your beloved son will lessen with time,it took me years,but everyone is different,I am so heartbroken for you and family,it changes everything in your lifeyou will go on but things will be different, keeping your family in my prayers,God loves you,lean on Him,Love and peaceful blessings,Valerie Soto, Your email address will not be published. Stay strong. David Paulides (Canam Missing 411) son and film director I was initially very intrigued about the Missing 411 phenomenom, after hearing Paulides on an episode of Mysterious Universe a couple of years ago . My thoughts are with David and his family. According to The Harley-Davidson Museum, Dale Walksler, motorcycling legend, who became a franchised H-D Dealer 22 had passed away. Who Was Andres Castaneda Realtor Of Massachusetts & How did He Die? He was also a valued and successful competitor and used to play ice hockey at his school. He served for the SWAT Team, San Jose Police Department and in regulation authorization for more than twenty years. Five months ago, I went to Los Angeles to meet him and saw a ligature mark around his neck. ], As of August2021,[update] Paulides has written at least ten books on this topic. Is it something that they can reason with logic over emotion ? Information and discussion about people who go missing in National Parks and forests, and rural and urban areas, as detailed in the Missing 411 media. . In fact, with as many as 90,000 people declared legally missing in America at any given time, it is hard to ignore the issue. Ben Paulides is my son, a critical part of my world, team member, son, brother, and nephew. Or you live for otherswhich is what I'm doing right now. God won't leave Ben ! He was the director of Missing 411, a 4 yr starter on Miami Oh hockey team. Paulides has become the foremost expert in national park disappearances. Details of the circumstance surrounding his death are not public yet, we will share more as we learn. He was the director of Missing 411, a 4 yr starter on Miami Oh hockey team. He appears, by all accounts, to be in his 50s. Addicted to heroin battling PTSD and the depression. Ben has been living in Los Angeles near a Krishna Temple, practicing his faith. tvguidetime.com I wish you peace. Really? Family Details Explored . Please pray for Bens soul, hes on the journey to heaven. * Sherilyn forced a live-in handy man off the property at gun point after he made threatening comments to Sherilyn The National Parks Service leaves it to the local law enforcement to track and solve or file away these tragic incidents as cold cases . Little more than a mile away from the gorge where the body of the Mystery Man . Ben and I had a special relationship, and I will miss him forever. His Girlfriend/boyfriends name is Not Available. David, I believe there is a soul after we pass through this mortal existence, that lives on in another dimension. His total assets have been assessed to be around $13 million as of 2022. [21][1] He concluded that the allegedly unusual disappearances represent nothing unusual at all, and are instead best explained by non-mysterious causes such as falling or sudden health crises leading to a lone person becoming immobilized off-trail, drowning,[22] bear (or other animal) attack, environmental exposure, or even deliberate disappearance. Before he found employment elsewhere, he was once charged for dishonestly requesting for a foundation. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Missing 411- Hunters. My heart goes out to the Paulides family, you are in my prayers. Friends, I am devastated. ", "Los Gatos author explores 'Missing 411' from national parks", "Missing Person Cases: Never Be Last in Line", "I-Team: Strange Circumstances Surround Park Disappearances", "Dale Stehling's Disappearance and the Need to Track People Who Vanish on Federal Land", "Does Map of Missing Persons in US Match Up with Cave Systems? Tbh I used to feel this way but I understand so much more after this horrendous 12 months. First thank you for your service and second my heart is with you. Required fields are marked *. Sending love to David and all of Ben's family and friends. William Branagh Jr. Wiki, Biography, Age, Spouse, Net Worth, Fast Facts, Moneybagg Yo and Ari Fletcher Twerking Wiki, Biography, Age, Spouse, Net Worth, Fast Facts. Ben and I communicated last Friday about some minor fun issues; he seemed upbeat and good. Join the Dream BIGGER Travel Club (it's FREE). WHAT IS SO UNEXPLAINABLE ABOUT SO MANY PEOPLE BEING FOUND ALIVE. He served for the SWAT Team, the San Jose Police Department, and in regulatory clearance for over twenty years. Just blows my mind. "[1] Polich concluded in his analysis: "I've exhausted my exploration for anything genuinely unusual. Im scared the demons will win one day. I can't imagine how one must feel when they lose a child after a lifetime together. When I got there, I found Ben euphoric, like on drugs, but not. After analyzing the missing person data, Polich concluded that these cases are not "outside the frequency that one would expect, or that there is anything unexplainable that I was able to identify. Dave explains the depression he has felt and gives an outlet to others who experience a similar loss.NAMIHere is the link to the original video Dave made announcing his sons death.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTAjxnsyp94Our website for the purchase of the missing 411 books, $24.99 each:https://www.nabigfootsearch.com/Bigfootstore.html Our missing person website:https://www.canammissing.com/page/page/8396197.htm Watch our movie- Missing 411- The Hunted- Free on Amazon Prime:www.amazon.com/Missing-411-Hunted-David-Paulides/dp/B08B3L1GXX/ref=sr_1_2?crid=1M15E2VBSQGGR\u0026keywords=missing+411\u0026qid=1641872848\u0026sprefix=missing+411%2Caps%2C164\u0026sr=8-2 Rent or purchase our first movie on Amazon (Missing 411):https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/detail/B072QQZFNJ/ref=atv_dp_amz_det_c_UTPsmN_1_5 Ben did numerous exercises of public government assistance and he did his absolute best to attempt to settle the missing cases as reported in Missing 411 case documents. After a few minutes, Harold's son said he saw what he thought was a bear I find eerie parallels between David Paulides' reports and a variety of other stories that I would never have thought might be related: a naked ghost beside a highway, wild animals protecting lost children, a weird event in the life of a woman who . Now, his relationship is perfect. After finding employment elsewhere, he started a national BigFoot search program, created a group for himself, and sent off countless chases in the raucous wilderness. Im like Ben and its so hard to keep going. I hope the afterlife treats you well. Author David Paulides has written the books Missing 411-Western are found dead, and the ones who are found are found miles away from **our books are not knowingly sold to resellers and are only distributed through our website for $24 .