Please consider turning it on! But what does that make Mal? or: jay is hurt and mal tends to his wounds. or: do you love me enough that i may be weak with you? Carlos is struggling to find her place. Carlos had always had awful dreams. Yeah, well that doesnt look so human to me, Jay said softly. smol bisexual polyamorous mess. Secrets about the Isle of the Lost are revealed, relationships begin, some are destroyed, secrets the future queen has kept hidden start to come into light, but most importantly, people who were previously denied a chance to live as normal people now finally have the chance to be whoever they want to be. Huh, I didnt know that you could do that. only one way to find out tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (486), The Isle of the Lost Series - Melissa de la Cruz (114), Alice in Wonderland (Movies - Burton) (5), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (98), Isle of the Lost is a Terrible Place (Disney) (86), United States of Auradon is Not Perfect (Disney) (80), there's another one but i'm not listing it because that would be spoiling, Harry really likes clothes for some reason, Isle of the Lost is a Terrible Place (Disney), (a conscious overuse of parentheses and italics), United States of Auradon (Disney) Is Not Perfect, United States of Auradon Doesn't Like Magic, I ignore Disney sequels unless it's convenient, I also ignore the Isle of the Lost books unless it's convenient. Princesss life is always dictated by rules, narrow paths and dedication to Schwarzwald's interests. 4th/12+ For this series called Mals Journey (cant bother to count, I still have some WIPS idk when Ill get to). What the title says! And for as long as she's been alive, Mal has been the most troublesome VK of them all. -Ingrid Bergman. Worse even, because most involved Cruella and very real things she had done to him. She creates an alias that she can use to upload her songs onto a popular website. Did you know there were this many stars. Mal doesnt wait for him to answer, it wasn't really a question anyway. Throw in the new transfer students Ben had invited over, secret identities and a dash of longing, and sexualities were getting questioned left and right. This shouldnt be happening. The scales were rather pretty, Lonnie thought but the claws looked rather dangerous. Maleficent regrets it and decides to travel the world to find him, by foot, due to someunexpected circumstances . A story in which Mal runs away from Maleficent and we get to see how she would have turned out being raised by Hades. Work Search: Also known as: That time Chad took gender fluidity to its most literal meaning, made new friends and made them reassess their sexualities while he reassessed his own. One-shot based on Ways to be Wicked from D2, specifically the locker scene with Mal and Carlos, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (28), The Isle of the Lost Series - Melissa de la Cruz (11), Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937) (1), Midsummer Night's Dream - Shakespeare (1), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Ben/Chad Charming/Evie/Gil/Harry Hook/Jay/Mal/Uma/Carlos de Vil, Jay tries to be cool but is in fact not cool, A Study in an Utter Lack of Regard for Personal Safety, Two Teenagers Absolutely Ignore All Lab Safety Precautions, Ben/Chad Charming/Audrey Rose/Jay/Harry Hook/Evie, Ben/Chad Charming/Audrey Rose/Jay/Harry Hook/Evie/Mal/Carlos de Vil, The Isle of the Lost Series - Melissa de la Cruz, very heavily implied but it's not smut so, Alternate Universe Where Ways To Be Wicked Actually Happened, Evie & Jay & Mal & Carlos de Vil as Found Family, Isle of the Lost is a Terrible Place (Disney), You Better Believe In Karma, Baby It's Gonna Sting (The Wheel Of Life's Gonna Do You In, So I Don't Really Have To Do a Thing), Macaria daughter of Hades (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore). tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply". Now, Evie has a chance to teach the Isle kids everything she learned in Auradon and make changes to the terrible island conditions. Follow the VKs learning about the people who sacrificed everything to save their world from the hand. Previously known As Descendants Watching Descendants (Ft. Connie Hades ) Daughter Of the Queen of hearts and Lord Hades. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. How would his story turn out with him being the long lost son of the Sleeping Beauty? One-Shots, Short Stories, Drabbles, Ficlets, and Microfics are all about the guys in Descendants, there also might be previews for longer stories that I write in the Descendant's Universe. It was fine, it wasnt like sexual enterprises were the highest on his priority list, but when a twist of fate (named Uma) inadvertently revealed his secret to the crew, well- maybe they were all in for a better time than they anticipated. Fortunately for him, those too many people disagree with that assessment. Also known as That time Jay and Audrey got stuck reenacting Lady Alices Wonderland-escapades in a substantially sexier way. Will she be able to sneak by unnoticed, or will her lyrics give her away? 2.5 part after my last descendants ficWill post #3 soonHave to read AU fics before this to understand, After fighting and vowing to find their happily ever after, it would appear that life has other plans for the happy couple. Once upon a time, the great magic users immortal came together to perform a mighty task. Shes placed in the second movie Descendants 2 and along with her two 'Cats' guiding her and telling her what to do in order to complete her mission and head back home to her world. Dear Readers, this season well see a love triangle, two heirs to two thrones go toe to toe, and one heiress fight the shackles of marriage with everything shes got. #bal #ben #carlos #evie #jay #king #mal . Or, an AU where Ben grows up on the isle of the lost, and the world is both better and worse for it. She is focused on her goal of getting the wand and breaking the barrier. In which she then tells him to leave? Literally it's just what the title says. Hiding would imply fear and fear would imply weakness and weakness is a dangerous thing. Mal shifts her weight onto the front of her feet, so that the hard heels of her new boots dont hit the floor quite so hard. But can it help find a long lost treasure? Suivez lascension au pouvoir d'une princesse qui possde plus que sa beaut. Its a good thing Mal approves. if i had chosen evil, mal continues, would you have followed me?. She keeps telling herself that. something that isnt metallic or sprouting mold. Evil dreams" said Mal pushing the girl out of the kitchen. Lucky for Mal, her friends and family are always there to protect her. Jays tempted to start an impromptu wrestling match and get the upper hand, when Mal laughs. Throw in the new transfer students Ben had invited over, secret identities and a dash of longing, and sexualities were getting questioned left and right. Rachel is the second daughter of King Adam and Belle, and little sister of Ben. When a new continent was discovered on the other side of the dark forest that covered the entire northern border of Auradon, it was decided that the best way to establish peace would be via a political marriage of their heirs. still going to be just as dark. So maybe dont wave it around until we can talk to someone about it.. Myth calls it the devil's number and said scholars are inclined to agree. Or so the saying went, the faerie thought. Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos are a team. Fight Till The End Chapter 1, a descendants, 2015 fanfic | FanFiction Mal knew they were in serious trouble from the moment her mother managed to stun Fairy God Mother in a single move. Because your kingdom deserves a chance. Curse her very life. Maleficent has been defeated and Ben has been crowned High King of the United States of Auradon. Secrets and Confessions Chapter 1, a descendants, 2015 fanfic | FanFiction Hey guys, I know I probably shouldn't start another story due to the amount I already have to write; but I couldn't resist this one. Also, also known as The Mpreg where the Mpreg is the least important part. If Chad happened to make a few friends along the way well, he knew all the Enchancian heirs names, he just needed to avoid them. Will her friends finally get the answers theyve been waiting for? It had been easier to ignore the objects of his affection when they werent on the same continent, but now that they dont even have the safety of antagonism to hide behind, Harry wasnt sure what he was supposed to do. Don't be confused by what you feel when that pirate dazzles you with his smile. Mal could shatter his bones. With Gil and Jay in their corners youd think things would be easy, but it was one thing to get the explorers to fall in love with their public personas, it was another to woo the rest of their polyamorous relationship to the side of Chad and Audrey. A late night break-in gives Mal and Jay more than they bargained for. It'll be the exact same story with more depth and much more of a slow burn. Mal scares a lot people away due to the fact that she is the daughter of Maleficent the worst villain on the Isle. or: mal has a nightmare, and jay is there to comfort her. CJ is a chaos pirate in the purest form and stuff happens.]. He wasnt just kept around for his looks and entertainment value. tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson", No Archive Warnings Apply, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (20), The Isle of the Lost Series - Melissa de la Cruz (8), Isle of the Lost is a Terrible Place (Disney) (6), it may have taken me 4 months but i finished it, Isle of the Lost is a Terrible Place (Disney), United States of Auradon is Not Perfect (Disney), if i could crawl inside your bones itd be a different kind of home, Rated T for language and brief sexual references, basically every single character in descendants, I have like seven stories on my wattpad you should check them out, I never remember to upload them on here but im trying, Why was sibling incest the first tag??? Ben decided not to draw attention to how they were holding hands. Mal hates her stupid boyfriend for making her join the schools stupid play. Princess Genevieve Adelaide von Schwarzwald knew it was coming, of course. Lets see what you got. Mais le jour ou Evie est demand Auradon par le futur Roi Ben, elle refuse de partir. With Prince Ben's royal decree they will have what they've all secretly hoped for. Its located closer to the tourney field and faces away from the ocean, away from the rest of Auradon and the view of the Isle. What if Mal never fall in love with Ben instead she is in love with Carlos? That was what led them to Auradon Castle the others working on emergency evacuation orders for the Isle while Harry stayed out of the way. For reasons that do not need to be discussed, they realize theres only one way to sneak the fungus out and surprise of all surprises, the thing gets stuck in Mal. But then why had she kissed him in her room? Ben saw Lonnie hurry to the frontline for a second to give Jay one passionate kiss before resuming her place back among her line. Chad wasnt sure how to go about fixing it though, and throw in Bens first edict as king-to-be, and suddenly they were juggling transfer students from the Isle on top of everything else. As she grows Evie knows how to play between life and death courtesy of her godly father, the Lord of The Underworld. At Mal's wedding, Ben distracts himself by dancing with Carlos and learns some intriguing secrets. Her friends see this as an opportunity. Cotillion is on the horizon, when Ben will become a Sir of the court by proving how wickedly evil he truly is. in which a museum is nearly destroyed, some people get punched in the nose, there are confessions in the rain, and the author projects themselves onto multiple characters. The VKs are all back to school after vacation. 28.4K 604 10. She has a few things she's been hiding that could jeopardize everything she is working towards. I dont know why I agreed to this, Mal says. He [the Devil] complained in no way of the evil reputation under which he lived, indeed, all over the world, and he assured me that he himself was of all living beings the most interested in the destruction of Superstition, and he avowed to me that he had been afraid, relatively as to his proper power, once only, and that was on the day when he had heard a preacher, more subtle than the rest of the human herd, cry in his pulpit: 'My dear brethren, do not ever forget, when you hear the progress of lights praised, that the loveliest trick of the Devil is to persuade you that he does not exist', - from a short story by the French poet Charles Baudelaire entitled "The Generous Gambler" (1864), What if Hades and Maleficent got into an argument over her haste for revenge (which leads to her losing her wings + horns)? Jay finds Mal lying on the roof of the boys dormitory. The VK's struggle to survive off the scraps the Island receives and the strict hold of their parents. Little did they know, that one decision would drastically alter the course of their lives. Dont be so loud.. Prince Beau announces his edict:to give the children of villains,a chance at redemption.He chooses the spawn of Oggie Boogie,Hades,Narissa and finally the Odd Sisters. Also known as: That time Chad attempted to train himself to be a better prince, and somehow managed to change the political and romantic ecosystem of Auradon as he knew it. AKA a Descendants Rewrite of all three movies. However, Doug doesnt drop his eye contact. Ben and mal's second date . In a world where love is tested and the power of unity dictates where two souls can reunite when faced with their most daunting challenge yet. Like, its half a chapter at most, for real. Ben paused as he took in the sight of Mal back in her Isle garb. It's too much and Auradon is worse, brighter, louder. FG held her wand as she was going to make Ben a king but suddenly it was ripped from her grasp. Browse; Paid Stories . "The war will come. Ben explained. Like this is all they have left, two figures lying against scorned land, nothing to lose but each other. That meant when stupid, wayward VKs were nosing around one of the many spontaneous bubbles to Wonderland instead of leaving well enough alone, she would try to warn them off it, and when they inevitably fell into the portal to the homeplace of chaos magic, she followed in after them to ensure they didnt die. And maybe, just *maybe* Mal was getting a little too attached to them, but the sex was good and their dedication unwavering and if she had to be in this shitty place anyway, she may as well get some benefits. Sometimes, you couldnt tell who was human and who wasnt, Jay thought to himself. ben, evie, jane. A slight flush on Dougs tan face starts to accompany his deep breathing. Auradon thinks Evie is the epitome of a perfect princess. In a last ditch effort the last of the hand escaped to the descendants universe, now they are recruiting from the isle in hopes of exterminating the defenders. She has dislodged the olive branch, drawn it like she used to offer him bread. I always knew my life was going to be hard, but I always thought my problems were going to be different than what they ended up being. tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson". Decent at supplying information, and Chad was kind of funny, she guessed. Please consider turning it on! Is all he says and Mal hums. Mal is a punch first, ask questions never kind of girl and Jay loves her for it. "Hear her voice in my head?" "I know you said your dad died, but you and your brothers are radiating far more power than a fae at your age should possess and I just want to help.". Whats a little treasure hunting without a couple of bruises.or a smidgen of iron poisioning?! Lust - or maybe its just amusement - forms in his night sky black eyes as he continues to flirt. Many scholars speculate that 6 is the most magical number. More than Friends. Princess Madeline "Mal" Zeil lives in the United States of Auradon and is the prince of Maddieton. # 1 Mal and Ben Family by Lilly_Giro 215K 2.1K 41 Ben and Mal just got married. Meanwhile reports of a bloodthirsty white wolf prowling Auradon come in Its not hiding. that aching tug, buried deep in the rib cage, gently prodding bruises and sewing up cuts and its never anything more than that. Red sky in the morning, sailors warning. Ruler of Auradon Ben (Disney: Descendants), this is probably so ooc but i dont even care, Captain Hook | Killian Jones & Harry Hook, Original Child(ren) of Ariel and Eric (Disney), Original Child(ren) of Claude Frollo (Disney), AK(s) | Auradon Kid(s) (Disney: Descendants), VK(s) | Villain Kid(s) (Disney: Descendants), Isle of the Lost (Disney) is a Terrible Place, Evie & Jay & Mal & Carlos de Vil as Found Family, Heroes accidently screwed up when they made the Isle, i make Mal go thru as much shit as I can come up with, theres always an inherent warning abt rape insinuation, ALSO I FINALLY GOT THE COURAGE TO POST MORE DESCENDANTS, yada yada yada all my Descendants fics are like this, venting abt problems to each other - Mal and Ben, I could honestly not care enough to put effort into tags or explaining, United States of Auradon is Not Perfect (Disney), Jane is actually a main character bc I decided, Eugene Fitzherbert | Flynn Rider/Rapunzel, Anita (101 Dalmatians) & Roger (101 Dalmatians) & Carlos de Vil, Fairy Godmother & Jane (Disney: Descendants), Mal, Stop Locking Evie In Closets, Shes Spent Enough Time In Them, Evie & Gil & Harry Hook & Jay & Mal & Uma & Carlos de Vil, its not as miserable as the tags make it seem i promise, you've left your ghost until tomorrow [PODFIC], @descendantsgiftexchange (on Tumblr) Gifts. she has been ordered to cast a spell on him in order to find her way back home to the real world. It was entirely by accident, but hey, no ones complaining. As ambassadors for the Isle of the Lost and the first foray into an emancipation edict, the four come to the United Kingdoms of Auradon on the European continent under the supervision of Grand Princess Belle, the headmistress of the Royal Preparatory Academy in her husband's kingdom of Gascaine. In which Audrey is evil, Jay doesn't know how to read in between the lines and Harry and Uma just want to be together. Chad refused to allow it to be. I don't know whether or not to call myself lucky that fate had intervened. When Mal and Jay manage to get so lost they end up in Wonderland, Jay had the bright idea to take advantage of their misfortune by sneaking out one of the chaos lands fabled magic mushrooms as a gift to Evie.