Funeral arrangements are by Fred Dickey Funeral & Cremation Services, 1320 Trey Dr., Laredo, Texas 78041 (956) 723-3611. Your email address will not be published. 1 Find local Laredo, Texas obituaries and join us in celebrating memories and honoring their lives and legacies. There is no photo or video of Jose Guerra Jr..Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. Ligulo is a website that writes about many topics of interest to you, a blog that shares knowledge and insights useful to everyone in many fields. My prayers are with you.Much love, Linda Lucila Villarreal, In memory of Jose Luis Solis, james leal lit a candle. Deepest condolences to the Iglesias family. Neighbors Eduardo and Laura Contreras, In loving memory of my tio wicho. Ms. Villarreal is preceded in death by her children; Gilberto Villarreal, Jr and Ricardo Villarreal and mother; Maria De La Luz Guevara. Abiding with Nats request he will be cremated. You will no longer receive messages from our email mailing list. There was an error verifying your email address. Juan Jos Berrones passed away 2023-2-28 in Laredo, Texas. Nat is preceded in death and now joined in heaven with his loving son, Eric Gabriel Iglesias of Laredo, his parents Natividad Iglesias, Sr. and Guadalupe Lupe Trevio-Iglesias of Mission and his in-laws, Joe G. and Lillie M. Guerra of McAllen, Texas. Jose Luis is survived by his beloved wife of 57 years, Ana Maria Corpus Solis; children, Ana Laura Solis (Mauricio) Martinez, Cristina (Roberto) Cern, Griselda (Victor) Manrique, and Jose Luis (Norma) Solis, Jr.; siblings Alicia Solis, Arturo Solis, Hilda Montoya, San Juanita Rodriguez, and Blanca Romanos; grandchildren, Ivan Martinez, Cassandra Martinez, Sebastian Cern, Isabella Cern, Aaron (Gabrielle) Manrique, Rey Manrique, Sophia Solis, Diego Solis, Gladis Solis, and Crystal Contreras; as well as numerous other relatives and friends. posted on 1/25/23. He was great friend and brother. My heart was saddened when I learned about Nats passing. Aurora Castao Gonzalez 82, passed away on January 16, 2023. I love you, Dad. If you are having trouble, click Save Image As and rename the file to meet the character requirement and try again. I can not believe you are gone. New owners, new name Ted and Carolyn quickly established themselves as valuable neighbors and partners in the North Texas community. He grew up in humble beginnings traveling throughout Texas, Oklahoma, and Wyoming to assist his father and mother by picking cotton, fruits, and vegetables as a migrant worker. MKJ Marketing 2019. It operated as such until June 1970, when Ted and Carolyn Dickey arrived in Plano and bought Harrington Funeral Home. May he Rest in Peace and May the Perpetual light shine upon him. Say hi to our third buddy Joe Munoz and open your arms to your son Eric. We have many fond memories of him while spending time with him and his family as well as every time we visited his restaurants. The Funeral Mass will begin at 10:00 a.m. Cremation will be held at a later date, Funeral arrangements are by Fred Dickey Funeral & Cremation Services, 1320 Trey Dr., Laredo, Texas 78041 (956) 723-3611. - Jasmine. G. We're praying for her and for your family, In memory of Leomar G. Villarreal, Maria Lopez lit a candle, Our deepest condolences to you and your family during this time of sorrow SINCERE CONDOLENCES. Our deepest condolences and sympathies. May he rest in peace. MKJ Marketing 2019. The Iglesias family would like to thank Dr. Mary Casiwa, Compassus Hospice Team including Rachel, Kayla, Tinesha, Bonnie, and Champlain Bob for their unwavering care, compassion and love they showed for Nat. Your email address will not be published. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. She was born in Lampazos de Naranjo, Nvo. 24 Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. Your family is in our prayers. I am sorry for your loss. A funeral service was held on Saturday, February 25th 2023 at 9:00 AM at the same location. posted on 2/5/23, Richard and Estella Flores Throughout Nats life he studied the word of God daily, played football, baseball, basketball, and golf, hunted with his brothers and son, fished, drew and sketched, a master carpenter, cheered and got mad with the Dallas Cowboys and enjoyed the outdoors at his ranch El Belduque. He worked hard for his family, always told his children Were the best in the world and completely melted for each one of his five granddaughters. He embodied the idea that There are no strangers here; only friends you havent met yet. He was the definition of a gentleman. A Celebration of Life will be held from 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm. The staff of Fred Dickey Funeral & Cremation Services. Norma and Rick Tolento. On behalf of Alonzo-Carolina Salinas our most sincere condolences to the entire family. Gutierrez Family, Our Deepest Condolences in the loss of your loved one. The rest became Nat and Tonettes love story and they would have celebrated their 50thanniversary this year. The Funeral Mass will begin at 10:00 a.m. Cremation will be held at a later date. I know you will be seeing my mother soon, if shes not already there waiting for you. May God strength you and your family! There is no photo or video of Alfonso Martinez.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. aka: Robert Moore, Love and Miss you Popo! Natividad Nat Iglesias, Jr. heard the Lords call and went home to be with Him on January 31, 2023 surrounded by his wife and daughters, at the age of 70. We serve every family in our community with great pride. Write your message of sympathy today. Thank you for being the best grandfather and granddaughter can ever ask for! Contact us today to learn more. Nat would start each day saying, This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it. Each day let us find laughter and humor, live life to the fullest, be grateful and thankful for what God has given us. Required fields are marked *, Time: 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm, Mr & Mrs Ricardo Gutierrez & Family May God fortify you with his love. My sincere and deepest condolences to you and your family Joey. For your convenience, you may leave your condolences to the family online . Trusted by families for Funerals, Cremations & Pre-Needs since 1975. My deepest condolences, sorry for your loss. May the light, comfort and peace of the Father surround your family through this time and always! Ana Sols y Familia._ Dios les de fortaleza para una prdida tan grande El Sr. Sols ya est en un mejor lugar Donde ya no hay sufrimiento alguno._ Descansa en paz Jos Sols mi Jefe de Laredo Salsas. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. April 28, 1965 - May my BIL Nat RIP and may God Bless you all. Gloria, My Heartfelt Condolences for the irreparable loss of your Beloved Mom. My brother-in-law, Herbie, was a devoted family man. A rosary was held on Thursday, January 26th 2023 at 7:00 PM May tia Rest in Peace. Jaime Ballesteros, Leo, Marisol, and Leo Dan Perez posted on 1/17/23. Top 7 Safest Neighborhoods in Dallas, TX | Cross Country Moving Company, Reading Comprehension Strategy Series: How To Teach Students to Ask Questions When They Read THE CLASSROOM NOOK, Earn $1000 by Working from Home with CVS Health! My deepest condolences. Due to seasonal conditions, the tree planting takes place during the spring and summer. May She Rest In Eternal Peace!!! He was a good friend and boss to my dad who also just passed January 1st of this year. Feb 24, 2023. Leave your condolences to the family on this memorial page or send flowers to show you care. May the souls of the faithful departed through the mercy of God Rest In Peace. loflin funeral home obituaries. May God provide the strength for this difficult time. His love for his family was unending and unequaled, and his greatest delight was when his children and grandchildren gathered for a fun family time. Family and friends can send flowers and/or light a candle as a loving gesture for their loved one. posted on 2/28/23. And know that someday, we will all be together again. Visitation was held on Wednesday, February 22nd 2023 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM at the Fred Dickey Funeral & Cremation Services (1320 Trey Dr, Laredo, TX 78041). Your friends forever, of Guadalupe Perez's passing has been publicly announced by Fred Dickey Funeral & Cremation Service in Laredo, TX .Legacy invites you to offer condolences and share memories of Guadalupe in the Guest Mis ms sinceras condolencias Sra. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. Arrangements are under the care if Nieto Funeral Home and Crematory, 802 Coke St. Laredo, TX 78040 (956) 723-3723. Until we meet again. Send Flowers: When Is the Ordering Deadline? We were street smart with no car but managed to get were we had to be. (57 years old). Juan Jos fue un esposo amoroso y un excelente padre. He entered The Dallas Institute of Funeral Service and graduated in 1988 with an Associates of Applied Science in Funeral Directing and Embalming. MKJ Marketing 2019. 15198 Leave a sympathy message to the family in the guestbook on this memorial page of Jose Guerra Jr. to show support. I want to thank Nat for introducing me to football. Our deepest condolences and prayers for all his loved ones. In 1979, Nat moved his family from the Valley to Laredo, Texas and began working for Union Pacific Railroad until his retirement 30 years later. Chaplain Robert Coon and Family. God Bless you all! The staff of Fred Dickey Funeral & Cremation Services. Subscribe to get alerts on new obituaries. Funeral services will be held on Wednesday, March 8, 2023, at San Martin de Porres Catholic Church, located at 1704 N. Sandman, Laredo, TX 78041. Upload the photo of an event Mr & Mrs Roberto Peralta Jr & Guadalupe Peralta I have many, many fond childhood memories of him. He is preceded in death by his wife: Carmen Lara; son: Jose Luis Lara; daughter-in-law: Sylvia Lara. Published by Fred Dickey Funeral & Cremation Service on Jan. 25, 2022 . For your convenience, you may leave your condolences to the family online at www.freddickey.com It is with deep sorrow that we announce the death of Jose Guerra Jr. of Laredo, Texas, who passed away on January 20, 2023, at the age of 57, leaving to mourn family and friends. I know we will miss him tremendously! There is no photo or video of Manuela S. Guerra.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. In Memory of Juan JosWhen is the ordering deadline? Rest in peace Nat. He was preceded in death by his father, Francisco Javier Ramirez, Sr. Left to cherish his memory are: his loving spouse, Evan Gutierrez; mother, Francisca . Required fields are marked *, Time: 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm. Funeral mass will begin at 9:00 am. I will always cherish the friendship we developed over the years. My deepest condolence to the Solis family. Without advertising income, we can't keep making this site awesome for you. Sending prayers abd hugs! Stephanie Atwell Santos, Your email address will not be published. I also remember his smile when he would greet you. Love and prayers and strength for you and yours. Mr Solis is now in his heavenly home with his Lord. Although several of his friends wanted to ask her to dance, he said, Not a chance and went right up to her and asked her to dance. . She is survived by : her children, Pat Marroquin and Sergio T. Benson; and her granddaughter Erika Vela (Genaro). From Tamara Solis Garcia and Julian Garcia, Sylvia Segovia Ramirez posted on 1/11/23, Wicho I was so sad to hear about your passing. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. May you Rest in eternal life . Note: These are general guidelines; some florists may not be able to operate within these timelines. TUES-SAT A funeral service was held on Saturday, February 25th 2023 at 9:00 AM at the same location. The love he had for entertaining friends and family was admirable. Would you like to offer Juana Maria Bensons loved ones a condolence message? He is survived by : his children, Jose Ramiro Guerra, Naiokie L. Guerra, Anthony Guerra (Jessica) and Alexandra K. Guerra; his mother Paula Nieto; his siblings, Luis Alberto Esparza (Georgina), Monica Esparza (Andrew Simmons) and Antonio Esparza (Gina); and his grandchildren, Anthony Guerra, Alison Guerra, Castiel Guerra and Ares Guerra. You raised the kids right and I know they will be strong and be there for each other. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. October 13, 1974 - And may you find comfort in knowing that if today you hurt deeply it is only because you were loved deeply, and the sorrow you endure is but a reflection of the great love and joy God gifted you with in your father. . El velorio se llevar a cabo el viernes 3 de Marzo del 2023 a partir de las 5 de la tarde hasta las 9 de la noche en la funeraria Fred Dickey Funeral & Cremation Services, donde un rosario comenzar a las 7:00 de la tarde. America Savannah Flores, was born into the arms of God, Saturday, August 20, 2022. My heart goes out to you and Christine, Sarah and Marlene at this difficult time. Funeral arrangements are by Fred Dickey Funeral & Cremation Services, 1320 Trey Dr., Laredo, Texas 78041 (956) 723-3611. Juan Jos Berrones Cervantes, de 69 aos, regres a su hogar celestial el 28 de Febrero del 2023. , I was Blessed and honored to know your mom. My heart is broken with sadness. You were precious to him. May God console you in your grief. Nieto Dickey Funeral Home provides complete funeral services to the local community. Family and friends must say goodbye to their beloved Manuela S. Guerra (Laredo, Texas), who passed away at the age of 88, on February 21, 2023. Required fields are marked *, Time: 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm. A prayer was held on Saturday, February 25th 2023 at 7: . She was also a great friend to my mother. Now, is the time to unite and be strong for each other. Sis Tonette and family She always love hearing from her baby brother. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. So sorry for your loss and may God give you strength to continue. He is survived by : his mother Maria E. Martinez; his wife Tomasa Aorve (Tommie); his sons, Alfonso Jr. and Andres Alberto; and his brothers, David A. Shortly after, I met their son Joey.I pray that Mr. Solis loved ones find comfort in knowing that he is enjoying eternal life with the Lord and surrounded by angels.Respectfully, Joey, your dad will forever have a spot in my heartjust like you, his smile is the one beautiful characteristic deeply embedded and I will surely miss seeing him out here in the streets of Laredo! Le preceden sus padres Justina Cervantes y Heberardo Berrones, as como tambin su hermana Mara Elena Paredes. 800 Boston Street; Laredo, TX 78041; 956-723-2979; toll free: 800-232-7907 Join our mailing list [email protected] Services are pending with Hillside Funerals and Cremations. He was a devoted family man who loved to entertain his family and friends. , We're so sorry for your loss. His smile and funny jokes were the highlight of the few days I spent with him. Dios las bendiga y guarde siempre , Jerry and Mary McGaughy posted on 1/25/23, In memory of Leomar G. Villarreal, Jerry and Mary McGaughy lit a candle, Our deepest condolences so sorry .. prayers to all the family, In memory of Leomar G. Villarreal, Maria LeBlanc lit a candle. You may also light a candle in honor of Alfonso Martinez or send a beautiful flower arrangement to the funeral service. 1940 - 2023. Everything was a dare and we accomplished it. The whole family was a blessing to my life as I was to theirs. Your email address will not be published. .. .. Hernandez, Lopez and Sons Funeral Chapel is dedicated to providing services to the families of Laredo with care and compassion. For your convenience, you may leave your condolences to the family online at www.freddickey.com. Leave a sympathy message to the family in the guestbook on this memorial page of Juana Maria Benson to show support. Los arreglos funerarios estn a cargo de Fred Dickey Funeral & Cremation Services, 1320 Trey Dr., Laredo, Texas 78041 (956) 723-3611. Tonette, Emma Urdiales, My deepest condolences to my Tia Mirtha and cousins for the passing of Tio Herbie. A funeral service was held on Thursday, January 26th 2023 at 9:00 AM at the same location. My condolence to the Solis family for your loss. For more information please call 956-724-6060. His most vivid memory as a child was running barefoot for half a mile in the cold and icy conditions to get his grandmother to help his infant sister. Australia . There is no photo or video of Juana Maria Benson.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. For immediate need, fill out the form here . February 22nd 2023 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM at the Fred Dickey Funeral & Cremation Services (1320 Trey Dr, Laredo, TX 78041). posted on 2/3/23. You'll be ok, NO JUST KICK THE CARS in the right track. La devocin por su familia y su firme creencia en Dios lo apoyaron durante su vida. Heberto Gutierrez, 63, entered into eternal rest, Monday, February 27, 2023. iIt s often hard to find the right words at a time like this. My deepest condolences to the Iglesias family. 956-723-3611 To follow Juan Jos's story, enter your email. He is also survived by aunts, uncles and numerous friends, cousins, nieces, and nephews. posted on 1/12/23, Eduardo and Laura Contreras Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. The Funeral Mass will begin at 9:00 am. Heberto is survived by his wife, Mirtha Rosario Gutierrez; children, Dolly (Humberto) Aleman, Herbie (Ruby) Gutierrez, Michelle (Aurelio) Cavazos, Elizabeth (Sergio) Mendiola, Mirtha (Steve) Martinez, and Alfonzo Gutierrez; grandchildren, Karen, Abigail, Astrid, Fabian, Anabelle, Alyssa, Kimberlee, Kayla, Aurelio III, Avril, Leah, Danae, and Kaylee; great-grandchildren, Hailey, and Haidee; siblings, Santos Nayo, Henry, Amando Baby, Jaime, Norma, Thelma, Juan Boy, Linda, Ruth Ramos, Ricky, and Jesse. Thank you for providing, loving me wholeheartedly, and for showing me through Faith and God's unfailing Grace we can Hope for great blessings in this life on earth. The most recent obituary and service information is available at the Fred Dickey Funeral & Cremation Service website. God be with your family at this difficult time, In memory of Natividad Nat Iglesias, Jr., Judge Fred Garza, Jr. lit a candle. For your convenience, you may leave your condolences to the family online . Mr & Mrs Roberto Peralta Jr & Guadalupe Peralta. I know that Ama, Apa, Josesito,Tio Roy and my mom are all with you. I was so sad to hear about the recent passing of Nat. She is survived by : her husband Gustavo C. Guerra; and her children, Diego Hernandez, Marisela Hernandez, Griselda Garza, Gustavo Guerra Jr. and Corina Mata. A prayer was held on Saturday, February 25th 2023 at 7:00 PM. Obituaries and announcements from Fred Dickey Funeral & Cremation Services, as published in Terre Haute Tribune Star. . The Funeral Mass will begin at 9:30 am. 802 Coke St. Laredo, TX 78040 (956) 723-3723 [email protected] Maps and Directions May He Rest In Peace and Perpetual Light Shine Upon Him , In memory of Jose Luis Solis, Jesse & Cindy Aguero lit a candle. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. Los servicios de cremacin se llevarn a cabo en una fecha posterior. The staff of Fred Dickey Funeral & Cremation Services. For your convenience, you may leave your condolences to the family online at www.freddickey.com. Our sincere condolences to the entire family. , Laredo, TX 78041, United States | 956.724.6060 Visit www.prepaidfunerals.texas.gov for information relating to the purchase of preneed funeral contracts including descriptions of the trust and insurance funding . Roque Perez passed away 2022-11-09 in Laredo, Texas. Our first is at 1410 Jacaman Road, and the second is at 719 Loring at Cortex. We are able to offer a wide range of services to meet your family . Visitation will be held Tuesday, January 31, 2023 from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm at Fred Dickey Funeral & Cremation Services, where a rosary will be recited at 7:00 pm. posted on 1/31/23, Jerry and Mary McGaughy Joe Jackson Funeral Chapels has two locations in Laredo, TX, and we serve the residents of Laredo, Hebbronville and Encinal. Love always, A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. Dickey funeral home obituaries laredo tx (2023) All Rights Reserved. For your convenience, you may leave your condolences to the family online at www.freddickey.com. This is the full obituary story where you can express condolences and share memories. He loved going to his ranch where he enjoyed his horses but most of all he cherished his time with his family and friends. My wife Cathy and I send all our best and very much love to you. He was an excellent cook. Find the obituary of Jose Guerra Jr. (1965 - 2023) from Laredo, TX. Prayers for him and all the family!! He wanted us to remember what he wrote in his bible, Study leads to knowledge, knowledge leads to understanding, understanding leads to WISDOM.. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. May the Lord give you abundant faith , hope and love to guide you through this moment of grief. For your convenience, you may leave your condolences to the family online at www.freddickey.com. Fred Dickey Funeral & Cremation Services 1320 Trey Drive Laredo, TX 78041. You may also light a candle in honor of Manuela S. Guerra or send a beautiful flower arrangement to the funeral service. . La familia Berrones le gustara dar las gracias a el Doctor Norberto lvarez y a su equipo mdico, as como tambin a las enfermeras de cuidados intensivos de Laredo Medical Center.