Not every rural mail vehicle is a trick JDM special. Classic Mini Diy Rhd Conversion September 17, 2019 classic, conversion, mini Search for: Recent Posts Borg & Beck Clutch Conversion Set Solid Flywheel Kit HKF1008 5 YEAR WARRANTY Open Primary Belt Drive Diaphram Clutch Spring Conversion Kit For Harley 73332 Bafang Mid Drive BBS02 48v 750w Middrive ebike kit &P850c display 15ah Battery This 13 minute video is a general overview of the pedal kit installation process. Sep 27, 2011. *Also available are our seat setback kits for the taller carriers that need additional leg room. About "LARRY'S" Video Tours!!!WARNING!!! diy rhd conversion kit. diy rhd conversion kit. The old rhd Jeeps are awesome but not easy to find that are priced fairly for the condition of the jeep - most people ask ridiculous prices for even ones in poor condition , Watch for frame rust in the snow belt states. I am thinking it will be plenty of dough and won't be able to get repair parts easily. Surprisingly, I was able to find both locally. The total right hand drive conversion processes involves many major changes. We have seen, more and more, requests for conversions kits or customers asking us to convert vehicles from RHD to LHD. Classic Mini DIY: RHD Conversion? It may not display this or other websites correctly. Our right hand drive conversion processes begins with the removal of the vehicles interior, the front end sheet metal, radiator, headlamps, grille and bumper. Budget-Friendly Options. Conversion Kits: $2,000 +shipping ($50-$150, depending on location) Canadian customers please call for quote. Call us Toll Free: 800.949.5587Local: 423.614.0860Hours: Mon - Fri 7:30am - 3pm EST, The place to get your Right Hand Drive (RHD) conversion kit. Somewhere in my past life I drove a Dodge Omni for AI (artificial cattle insemination service) and rarely had difficulty getting to the farms. Dec 7, 2008. Please view ourVehicle Listpage for a comprehensive list of the minivans we supply RHD kits. i rebuilt the motor at 200k and put a new tranny in it last year. Over the last 7 months we have worked with several high tech Japanese firms to develop and source parts for our conversion kits. The caravan has stow away for the rear seats and the transit is just an open cargo area. VW has teamed up with German firm eClassics to future-proof old Beetles. The design of the kit wont require you to permanentlyalter or damage your vehicle. I am only 5'7" so not tall by any means, so I can't imagine how bad it would be on someone who is taller. This email address is being protected from spambots. Free returns. Vans have an unbelievable amount of cargo. var addyb5fd58fff55dddd3c1cd20e4729c9049 = 'jp' + '@'; Crazyivan45 said: I have nothing on your topic, the only thing I am looking for is the way to remove the belt on the rhd conversion kit. Shop our install kits now or visit the contact page to discuss your new build. 2021 Pedal Pros, LLC. $7,500.00. I believe you guys don't have to convert to RH but in Australia they do. 1/8" HEX: Set screws in bearings (locking ring). All Conversions are priced at $2025.00 including shipping for the Do-it-yourself install kit sent to you (continental United States- other areas call for quote). Price and other details may vary based on product size and color. We don't have any vehicles in our office that have them. Some move the stock steering wheel to the other side of the car, and others simply add an aftermarket wheel to the right side. Please view our Vehicle List page for a comprehensive list of the vehicles we supply RHD kits. I would think there must be some sort of program to provide mail carriers a right hand conversion for thier vehicles. I have both a wrangler RHD and a cherokee RHD. They come in 4WD or 2WD, and the best part is, we CAN convert them to right hand drive!! All rights reserved. var prefix = 'ma' + 'il' + 'to'; Privacy Policy. Jeep manufactures a small amount of right-hand drive (RHD) Jeeps for rural postal workers around the country and the rare car enthusiast. Brake cables are tested to withstand more than 1000lbs pull force and like our pedal kit, they're made right here in the US. Im not sure this thread was started to discuss the legality of RHD conversions. Outside of a kit, additional parts will be required to complete the conversion, including the steering box or rack, the steering column, the dashboard, pedal assembly and/or transmission bracket. I have had 5 back surgeries and didn't think sitting in the middle would be a good idea. Preferably an official source. and im getting ready to embark on an auto to manual conversion on a rhd nsx, and it seems the rhd clutch and brake pedals . FACTORY RHD -WE DELIVER- 4CYLINDER GASOLINE SAME AS USA 1996 TOYOTA 4RUNNER 4X4. whrdnsx. Brand New. If you the conversion has already been made, then most of the time, it will cost about $2,000~, but again, if your car doesnt have a kit, usually the higher-end makes and models, you should be prepared to spend $10,000+. 4 or more for $586.46/ea Buy 4 or more for 586.46 each one. The turn signal lever clamps onto the stalk itself to make it easier to reach from the right side of the car. Our hours are 8 am - 5:00 pm CDT Monday - Friday. Air Con Kit. A typical install takes approximately 3 hours and you'll need the following tools: Our pedal system is designed to operate smoothly. Bulk savings: Buy 1 $689.95/ea Buy 1 for $689.95 Buy 2 $655.45/ea Buy 2 for $655.45 each one Buy 3 $620.96/ea Buy 3 for $620.96 each one. Professional Installation Technology, performance and design delivered to your inbox. document.getElementById('cloakb5fd58fff55dddd3c1cd20e4729c9049').innerHTML = ''; Pedal Pros, LLC | Charleston, Tennessee Jan 24, 2011. Oct 7, 2021. Good luck and be safe! This includes all front panels, right down to the chassis rails, as well as the front seats, steering column, dashboard and centre console, and door cards. The RHD conversion for 2010-2015 Camaro starts at $42k. RHD -WE DELIVER- 4CYLINDER GASOLINE 2004 SUBARU FORESTER AWD 4X4. Several companies offer left-hand drive to right-hand drive conversion kits that make it look like your car has two steering wheels. I drove a patriot, grand caravan, ford transit, and chevy express. With our kits there is no welding, bending and force fitting. You are using an out of date browser. Home. Vehicles / Tennessee / 10 views / Featured. Located in Cleveland, Tennessee. All I'm left to complete is to fit a RHD wiring loom & then reassemble the Interior. But, Im Even though bumpsteer kits are. Posted by on Jun 10, 2022 in cakes from switzerland | lindsey funeral home harrisonburg, va obituaries. It puts out 81bhp, accelerates to 50mph in . Problem is, mailboxes are on the right side of the road, but people still carry the mail in left-hand-drive cars anyway. Our Hours: RHD USA. i ended up raising the seat about 3 inches to help with lower boxes. We can engineer this combo to comply for Australian roads and offer support if you are the DIY builder and wish to use out swap . Many parts are not in the same place and can only be replaced with rhd parts. I'm looking to expand my 69 restomod mustang (based on dynacorn body) business into foreign markets and wondering if a RHD conversion option would make them more marketable. Articles may contain affiliate links which enable us to share in the revenue of any purchases made. MG HS MG HS PHEV MG ZS - new model MG ZS EV MG ZS EV MY22 MG ZS MY20 MG3 MG3 2018 model MG4 EV MG5 EV MG6 MG GS Powerflex Featured Brands Service Kits Warehouse Finds MGA MGA TWIN CAM MGB MGC MIDGET MG RV8 MG TF MGF Race Rally - MGB & MGC TA TB and TC TD and TF ZR ZS ZT 18/80 Rover 200 Rover 25 Rover 400 Rover 45 Rover 600 Rover 75 Rover 75 . One pulley is on the right-hand-drive steering wheel, and the other goes on the stock steering column. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Some Chrysler vans are also available in AWD (all-wheel-drive). this is now my backup. I looked around today and drove a few different vehicles. Solutions include lift kits, sway bar disconnects, HD track bars, shocks, coil-overs, upper and lower control arms, adjustable spring spacers, spring mounts, bump stops, and more. PEDAL PROS Kits come fully assembled with detailed instructions. 770-527-3829 If your kit is not in stock allow 7-10 business days to ship. I have nothing on your topic, the only thing I am looking for is the way to remove the belt on the rhd conversion kit. Home; About WPC. so i picked up a stock 03 wry that was smaked in the front. Thanks Seacomms, I pay zero import duty as it is our car owned for more than 12 months. Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 11 of 11 Posts . Best for Commuting . Unlike some of our competitors, we do not have a universal kit that you try to make fit in your vehicle. Any sources for RHD conversion kits or experienced DIY references? These kits come fully welded and powder coated for durability and seamless installation. Currently drive a John Bardin LLC converted southern purchased ought '2 Chrysler T&C. Lots of parcel space with the convenient side doors. Engineered to fit most vehicles, PEDAL PROS dual control steering and right hand drive pedal systems are convenient, affordable and built to last! Located in Cleveland, Tennessee.Ph: 800-949-5587Hours: MON -FRI 7:30AM - 3PM ESTEmail: JP@POSTALTHINGS.COM. 28 Feb 2022. diy rhd conversion kitcherry tobacco pouches. The bulletproof tried and true 4.0 litre straight six, with the command Trac 4WD was a must for the northeast snowmelt I live in. We offer conversion services at our location in Charleston, TN. PEDAL PROS cables are pre-lubed then sealed and do not require any additional lubricating. Does it have to be a full conversion (steering wheel and pedals), or will pedals only work? These kits come fully welded and powder coated for durability and seamless installation. welcome to AFM forums. CAN Bus S olution for OEM Functionality. 2019 Ford Transit Connect. diy rhd conversion kit. Almost all of them are Jeep Wranglers, designed for rural postal workers. im going to go through the whole conversion fro removing the dash swapping out firewalls and making the oem . diy rhd conversion kitfeathered friend questions and answers. Maybe I can't find the right control, but I haven't been able to and it would help a lot. The kit, designed specifically for your year, make and model will include everything you need to convert your vehicle as well as detailed instructions and considered to be the simplest and the most affordable option. The Rundown. HARDDRIVE Cush Drive Chain Conversion Kit Chrome 201407 Bafang Mid Drive BBS02 48v 750w ebike kit With 500c display Feuling 7215 Chain Drive Conversion kit Fat Electric Bike Conversion Kit Hub Motor 48V Snow Wheel fit 4.0 Tyre 1500W Archives Categories free front frontrear fuel gadget gearbox geared genius genuine go-e gold golf gospade harddrive Some kits are specifically designed for certain common mail-carrying models, but others are universaljust in case you have a Mail Lambo lying around you should use someday. The design of the kit wont require you to. BEST mail delivery vehicle EVER. The '67 and '68 dashes are easier to convert than '69s, due to the symmetry of the dash layout. Rockmart, Georgia. I am happy I purchased the pedal kit and recommend it to everyone. Regular vehicles like Jeeps and Subarus are a pretty common sight on rural mail routes thanks to their bad-weather capabilities. https://driveconversionkit com/2020/09/16/5kw-4kw-navitas-dc-ac-conversion-kit-tac-2-programmer-precedent-txt-drive/. Get In Touch. Vorshlag E46 TKX/TKO Transmission Crossmember Kit $ 379.00. Problem with finding and using a RHD Cherokee is when it does break down, finding the parts to replace it. SCHEDULE YOUR CONVERSION TODAY!CALL OR TEXT 1-423-762-3159. According toautomoblog.net, you may be able to buy a car overseas and have it shipped to the United States for less than $1,500, but in doing so, you need to make sure it meets the NHTSA guidelines since many cars overseas do not. information for those associated with the design, manufacture, sale, modification, maintenance or repair of motor vehicles and trailers. Step one: Obviously, the vehicle must first be stripped so that the technicians are able to get to everything that must be accessed. The cost of a right-hand drive conversion kit will depend on a few factors, including the kit you purchase, the professional you hire if you do decide to hire one and the vehicle you drive. Ford F-150 Conversions. 1965, 1966, 1967 Mustang, Camaro or anyother car can be made to drive sitting on the Right Hand side of the car. Call800.949.5587, Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. We believe this provides rural carriers with the safest, most reliable RHD Conversion Vehicle available. The kit, designed specifically for your year, make and model will include everything you need to convert your vehicle as well as detailed instructions and considered to be the simplest and the most affordable option. Do you mean the conversion where the belt runs across? Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. In a factory rhd jeep it isn't just that the steering wheel that is different . Wimblton white 66 coupe C code 289 auto. That may be the most legal part of the conversion. gpo box 594 canberra act 2601. telephone 02 6274 7500 facsimile 02 6274 7714. www.dotars.gov.au Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I think that if we can find/build a good example of each one of the LHD dashboards that can be used (r32, r33 and r34 GTR dashes) it can help to anyone that want to build such transformation. All Rights Reserved. Thanks for your time. Add to cart and Back Order, 2000/2500/2.5Pi Performance Upgrade Parts, Dolomite & Sprint Performance Upgrade Parts, Triumph Spitfire Rear Axle & Differential, Triumph TR7 Rear Axle & Differential 4 Speed, Triumph TR7 Rear Axle & Differential 5 Speed, Triumph TR6 Overdrive Conversions & Electrics, Triumph TR2-5 Suspension & Steering Improvements, Triumph 2000/2500/2.5Pi Body Parts & Fittings, Triumph 2000/2500/2.5Pi Books Manuals & DVDs, Triumph 2000/2500/2.5Pi Cooling & Heating, Triumph 2000/2500/2.5Pi Engine Components, Triumph 2000/2500/2.5Pi Engine & Gearbox Mountings, Triumph 2000/2500/2.5Pi Rear Axle & Differential, Triumph 2000/2500/2.5Pi Wipers & Wash System, Triumph Dolomite & Sprint Body Parts & Fittings, Triumph Dolomite & Sprint Books Manuals & DVDs, Triumph Dolomite & Sprint Cooling & Heating, Triumph Dolomite & Sprint Electrical Parts, Triumph Dolomite & Sprint Engine Components, Triumph Dolomite & Sprint Rear Axle & Differential, Triumph Dolomite & Sprint Wipers & Wash System, MG Midget & Austin Healey Sprite Accessories - All, MG Midget & Austin Healey Sprite Axles & Differentials, MG Midget & Austin Healey Sprite Body Parts & Fittings, MG Midget & Austin Healey Sprite Brake System, MG Midget & Austin Healey Sprite Clutch & Gearbox Components, MG Midget & Austin Healey Sprite Cooling & Heating, MG Midget & Austin Healey Sprite Electrical Parts, MG Midget & Austin Healey Sprite Engine Components, MG Midget & Austin Healey Sprite Fuel System, MG Midget & Austin Healey Sprite Interior Trim, MG Midget & Austin Healey Sprite Lighting, MG Midget & Austin Healey Sprite Mudflaps, MG Midget & Austin Healey Sprite Service Parts, MG Midget & Austin Healey Sprite Suspension & Steering, MG Midget & Austin Healey Sprite Wipers & Wash System, Rover V8 Engines - Camshaft & Timing Chain, Rover V8 Engines - Clutch, Flywheel & Driveplate, Rover V8 Engines - Engine Mountings & Drive Belts, Rover V8 Engines - Exhaust Tubular Manifolds, Rover V8 Engines - Starter Motor/Alternator, Rover V8 Engines - Timing Cover & Oil Control, CityRover Fuel, Exhaust & Emission Systems, Rover Mini Engine 1300 Petrol - To V134454, Rover Mini Engine 1300 Petrol - From V134455, Rover 200 Coupe/Cabriolet & 400 Tourer Accessories, Rover 200 Coupe/Cabriolet & 400 Tourer Battery, Rover 200 Coupe/Cabriolet & 400 Tourer Bodyshell, Rover 200 Coupe/Cabriolet & 400 Tourer Brakes, Rover 200 Coupe/Cabriolet & 400 Tourer Clutch, Rover 200 Coupe/Cabriolet & 400 Tourer Cooling & Heating, Rover 200 Coupe/Cabriolet & 400 Tourer Electrical, Rover 200 Coupe/Cabriolet & 400 Tourer Engines, Rover 200 Coupe/Cabriolet & 400 Tourer Exhaust, Rover 200 Coupe/Cabriolet & 400 Tourer Exterior Trim, Rover 200 Coupe/Cabriolet & 400 Tourer Fuel & Emission Systems, Rover 200 Coupe/Cabriolet & 400 Tourer Glass, Rover 200 Coupe/Cabriolet & 400 Tourer In-Car Entertainment, Rover 200 Coupe/Cabriolet & 400 Tourer Instruments, Rover 200 Coupe/Cabriolet & 400 Tourer Interior Trim, Rover 200 Coupe/Cabriolet & 400 Tourer Lights & Lenses, Rover 200 Coupe/Cabriolet & 400 Tourer Paint, Rover 200 Coupe/Cabriolet & 400 Tourer Seats & Seat Belts, Rover 200 Coupe/Cabriolet & 400 Tourer Steering, Rover 200 Coupe/Cabriolet & 400 Tourer Suspension, Rover 200 Coupe/Cabriolet & 400 Tourer Tools, Rover 200 Coupe/Cabriolet & 400 Tourer Transmission, Rover 200 Coupe/Cabriolet & 400 Tourer Wheels, Rover 200 Coupe/Cabriolet & 400 Tourer Wipers & Wash System, Rover 200 Coupe/Cabriolet & 400 Tourer Wiring Harnesses, Rover 200/400 to 1995 Fuel & Emission Systems, Rover 200/400 to 1995 In Car Entertainment, Rover 200/400 to 1995 Wipers & Wash System, Rover 200/25 Bodyshell & Exterior Fittings, Rover 600 Flywheel, Clutch & Driven Plate, Rover 800 Early Axles, Suspension, Drive Shafts, Wheels, Rover 800 Early Brakes and Brake Controls, Rover 800 Early Cooling, Heating and Air Conditioning, Rover 800 Early Electrical and Instruments, Rover 800 Early Engine Mountings & Bodyshell, Rover 800 Early Facia, Trim, Seats and Fixings, Rover 800 Early Flywheel, Clutch & Driven Plate, Rover 800 Early Fuel, Exhaust and Emission Systems, Rover 800 Late Axles, Suspension, Drive Shafts, Wheels, Rover 800 Late Cooling, Heating and Air Conditioning, Rover 800 Late Electrical and Instruments, Rover 800 Late Engine Mountings & Bodyshell, Rover 800 Late Facia, Trim, Seats and Fixings, Rover 800 Late Flywheel, Clutch & Driven Plate, Rover 800 Late Fuel, Exhaust and Emission Systems, Land Rover Luggage Retaining & Dog Guards, Defender (1983-06) Engine & Gearbox Mountings, Defender (1983-06) Hoods & Hood Components, Defender (2007-2016, Puma) Control Cables, Defender (2007-2016, Puma) Engine Components, Defender (2007-2016, Puma) Engine & Gearbox Mountings, Defender (2007-2016, Puma) Heating & Ventilation, Defender (2007-2016, Puma) Hoods & Components, Defender (2007-2016, Puma) Starter Motors, Discovery 2 L318 Engine & Gearbox Mountings, Discovery 3 L319 Chassis, Heat Shields & Splash Shields, Discovery 3 L319 Engine & Gearbox Mountings, Discovery 4 L319 Engine & Gearbox Mountings, Discovery 5 L462 Exterior Protection & Styling, Discovery Sport L550 Heating & Ventilation, Discovery Sport L550 Wipers & Wash System, Freelander 1 L314 Engine & Gearbox Mountings, Freelander 1 L314 Heating & Air Conditioning, Freelander 2 L359 Engine & Gearbox Mountings, Range Rover Luggage Retaining & Dog Guards, Range Rover Classic Engine & Gearbox Mountings, Range Rover Classic Heating & Ventilation, Range Rover P38 Engine & Gearbox Mountings, Range Rover L322 Engine & Gearbox Mountings, Range Rover L405 Engine & Gearbox Mountings, Range Rover Evoque L538 Engine Components, Range Rover Evoque L538 Engine & Gearbox Mountings, Range Rover Evoque L538 Heating & Ventilation, Range Rover Evoque L538 Wipers & Wash System, Range Rover Evoque L551 (2019 on) Accessories, Range Rover Evoque L551 (2019 on) Drive Belts, Range Rover Evoque L551 (2019 on) Electrical, Range Rover Evoque L551 (2019 on) Engine Components, Range Rover Evoque L551 (2019 on) Filtration, Range Rover Evoque L551 (2019 on) Fuel System, Range Rover Evoque L551 (2019 on) Heating & Ventilation, Range Rover Evoque L551 (2019 on) Lighting, Range Rover Evoque L551 (2019 on) Wipers & Wash System, Range Rover Sport L320 Automatic & Transfer Gearbox, Range Rover Sport L320 Books Manuals & DVDs, Range Rover Sport L320 Engine & Gearbox Mountings, Range Rover Sport L320 Heat Shields & Splash Shields, Range Rover Sport L320 Heating & Ventilation, Range Rover Sport L320 2010-2013 Accessories, Range Rover Sport L320 2010-2013 Alternators, Range Rover Sport L320 2010-2013 Bodywork, Range Rover Sport L320 2010-2013 Control Cables, Range Rover Sport L320 2010-2013 Drive Belts, Range Rover Sport L320 2010-2013 EGR Valves, Range Rover Sport L320 2010-2013 Electrical, Range Rover Sport L320 2010-2013 Engine Components, Range Rover Sport L320 2010-2013 Engine & Gearbox Mountings, Range Rover Sport L320 2010-2013 Filtration, Range Rover Sport L320 2010-2013 Fuel System, Range Rover Sport L320 2010-2013 Heating & Ventilation, Range Rover Sport L320 2010-2013 Lighting, Range Rover Sport L320 2010-2013 Service Kits, Range Rover Sport L320 2010-2013 Starter Motors, Range Rover Sport L320 2010-2013 Steering, Range Rover Sport L320 2010-2013 Suspension, Range Rover Sport L320 2010-2013 Transmission, Range Rover Sport L320 2010-2013 Wipers & Wash System, Range Rover Sport L494 2014-22 Accessories, Range Rover Sport L494 2014-22 Alternators, Range Rover Sport L494 2014-22 Control Cables, Range Rover Sport L494 2014-22 Drive Belts, Range Rover Sport L494 2014-22 EGR Valves, Range Rover Sport L494 2014-22 Electrical, Range Rover Sport L494 2014-22 Engine Components, Range Rover Sport L494 2014-22 Engine & Gearbox Mountings, Range Rover Sport L494 2014-22 Filtration, Range Rover Sport L494 2014-22 Fuel System, Range Rover Sport L494 2014-22 Heating & Ventilation, Range Rover Sport L494 2014-22 Service Kits, Range Rover Sport L494 2014-22 Starter Motors, Range Rover Sport L494 2014-22 Suspension, Range Rover Sport L494 2014-22 Transmission, Range Rover Sport L494 2014-22 Wipers & Wash System, Range Rover Sport L461 (2023 on) Accessories, Range Rover Sport L461 (2023 on) Drive Belts, Range Rover Sport L461 (2023 on) Filtration, Range Rover Sport L461 (2023 on) Fuel System, Range Rover Sport L461 (2023 on) Ignition, Range Rover Sport L461 (2023 on) Steering, Range Rover Sport L461 (2023 on) Suspension, Range Rover Sport L461 (2023 on) Wipers & Wash System, Range Rover Velar L560 Heating & Ventilation, Range Rover Velar L560 Wipers & Wash System, Jaguar Tow Bars, Cycle Carriers & Electrics, Jaguar S-Type 1999-2008 Engine Components, Jaguar S-Type 1999-2008 Heating & Ventilation, Jaguar S-Type 1999-2008 Wipers & Wash System, Jaguar XF 2008-2015 Heating & Ventilation, Jaguar F-Type 2014 on Heating & Ventilation, Jaguar F-Type 2014 on Wipers & Wash System, Jaguar F-Pace 2016 on Heating & Ventilation, Jaguar F-Pace 2016 on Wipers & Wash System, Jaguar XJ (X350) 2003-2009 Engine Components, Jaguar XJ (X350) 2003-2009 Heating & Ventilation, Jaguar XJ (X350) 2003-2009 Starter Motors, Jaguar XJ (X350) 2003-2009 Wipers & Wash System, Click here to add a discussion for this item, 1 Steering Rack Assembly - RHD - New - 306829, 1 Dash Crash Pad - Lower RH - TR6 RHD from CP/CC50001 - 818411, 1 Dash Crash Pad - Lower LH - OE Spec - TR5/250/6 All RHD - LHD to CP/CC50000 - 812081P - Aftermarket, 1 Cubby Box - Fibre Board - TR4-6 - RHD & LHD - 815746, 1 Wiper Arm Bright Finish Left Crank 7.2mm Bayonet with Push On 14.8mm Spline - 151886, 1 Wiper Arm Bright Finish Left Crank 7.2mm Bayonet with Push On 14.8mm Spline - 151888.