100 + (5 x (42 1)) + (10 x 40) 100 + (5 x 41) + (10 x 40) 100 + 205 + 400 705. Ignore the man trying to give you a quest and pass the bridge. Keep pressing on. However, we do know it affects every stat roll in the game, critical hit rates and the Baby Dragons special attacks. Item Reward Price Range: 25-150 gold (excluding junk items) Useful Notes/Advice: The quest took 12.75 minutes starting from the diolauge and ending with him, avoiding all the ninjas avoidable. DA only? Therefore, we cant really get a good idea of the range of EXP given by different monsters. Some classes are much better suited to certain fights than others. (wb2). When you start the game, that level is 1. Can also talk to Serenity, Ash or Sir Valance about this quest. Contents (Plus, its fat and fluffy, whats not to like ;), Zardbie: Mogloween. What is their story? Search for that in CE.. .now, there should be only one address. So what are you waiting for? The mana potions (the blue potions on the right of your skill bar) heals 100 MP each. Location (Do not add if it is a spoiler): From Warlic: right up right DA only? Dexterity was also changed. Okay, now little children miiiiight want to avert their eyes, because there is a complex equation coming This equation shows the code for how a Dragon does a special attack. : No Farmed for EXP, Gold or something else? I've been playing dragonfable since 2014 and honestly, I leveled up as a free player on the haunted castle quest. Here is where you can learn how to get leveled up really fast in Dragon Fable. : EXP Minimum Level for this Quest/Event: same as above Average EXP/Gold per hour: 11216 XP, 1595 gold (in 4 runs) Total EXP/Gold in this Quest/Event: 1420-1900 XP and 77-103 gold Item Reward Price Range: same as above Useful Notes/Advice: The average was with a level 21 Rogue with TBoD, Location (Do not add if it is a spoiler): Talk to Yulgar about a Late Shipment or go down 2 right 1 one from the crossroads in Surewoof DA only? : No Farmed for EXP, Gold or something else? This class, along with Pirate and DeathKnight, has attacks that are only available for each base class. My mission statement is that I want to inform people, while also keeping them interested, without being bored to death with facts. : No Farmed for EXP, Gold or something else? : EXP, Gold AND Something else Minimum Level for this Quest/Event: None, its scaled Average EXP/Gold per hour: Its scaled Total EXP/Gold in this Quest/Event: Its scaled Item Reward Price Range: You get Defenders Medals and possible a Sword/Dagger/Staff of Tears (excluding junk items) Useful Notes/Advice: Very good for XP, good for gold, plus you get Defenders Medals. Wisdom was released as part of version 9.0.0. This leaves 12 divided by 2, 12 / 2 = 6. (Recommended) Please read theguide. Go up -> up -> left -> left -> left -> up through the gate -> left -> up ->right -> right and there is the house. Step 4: Either you now have your info, or you can PM me requesting to have it added to this guide. Also added more. When you level up, youll get this screen. Intelligence (INT): Increases Magic damage. DragonFable - Artix Support Ticket Wait time & Volume Announcement Artix Support responds to all tickets within 3 business days (Monday through Friday), but may take longer due to high volume. Multiply the answer with 100 and you are done. L = Level, S = amount of points in that stat. True Mortals SagaStoneheart Fall Help True Mortal to stop Nivalis and protect the gates. DragonLord(DA only), SunBreeze Grove, Elysia. New players will start with a choice, Book 1&2 or Book 3. All good, right? If all the everything went the way I described in the guide you should be level 5 or higher. This guidewill help with finding it. This S is WIS instead of END, however. Daze Required Level: 6 17 MP, 14 CD Attacks for 2 hits of 0% damage. Item Reward Price Range: (excluding junk items) Scrap metal is useful to buy the pets, but it can be sold for 10 gold each. 87*level EXP, 14*((level/3) rounded up) gold for just the whole reward. Trouble in the sandsea! DeathKnight is a mixture of both. You Need More Iron In Your Diet ultim4te kn1ght. Congratulations you finished your first quest and you leveled up! : No Farmed for EXP, Gold or something else? What are the creatures? Some fights are very hard even with perfect strategy. Yeah. Refer to Experience Per Level to see how much experience is needed to the next level. The resists also count for things like stun/sleep/daze and heal/health How higher the resist in stun is, how harder it will be to stun an enemy. The amound of gold is your level + 1 * 3, so if I were level 40, I would get 123 gold Item Reward Price Range: Scrap Metal sells for 10 gold, Battle Core sells for 500 gold (excluding junk items) Useful Notes/Advice: This is a good quests people around level 20. Rising fireThe Anomaly AKA atrea More monsters are coming from the portals, this time it seems the mastermind behind this all will show himself, will he really? You are here: Home 1 / avia_transparency_logo 2 / News 3 / dragonfable leveling guide dragonfable leveling guidetexas lake lots for sale by owner June 7, 2022 / lawyers against mcfd / in charlie schlatter leukemia / by / lawyers against mcfd / in charlie schlatter leukemia / by Short way: 643 XP, 43 gold Item Reward Price Range: 25-179 gold (excluding junk items) Useful Notes/Advice: Bring some fire/energy weapons! If you have a decent energy weapon (Twin Crescent Blade) and a good energy pet (dragons are perfect) that you might be able to defeat the normal Junkyard Driller in about 1 minute. : No Farmed for EXP, Gold or something else? DragonFable Leveling and Stats Guide GuideScroll Do i lose any benefits if i use a destiny weapon with my deathknight armor? Location (Do not add if it is a spoiler): Speak to Warlic about saving Lymcrest DA only? Formula 4: STR/DEX/INT Stat Effects This is the thread that contains the formula. *Note* The Wind orb saga takes place in 2 towns but you only have to finish one. Defeat the bandits one by one. Ive been playing DragonFable for Uhh Lets see, about 4 or 5 years now, so Ive been with the game for quite a while. How lower the resist in Heal/health is , how more the self healing skills will heal you. Once the level cap is raised to level 70, the EXP needed will likely be changed to 360000, unless they change the formula again when they release it, which probably wont be for another few months. Tag, the second owner of the guide. Location (Do not add if it is a spoiler): Talk to Ash and select quests and then The Cave DA only? I dont know a single other quest with a better gold/ratio average. If anybody has anything to add, just PM me, and Ill be sure to add it. Farming is repeatedly doing quick quests with good rewards for experience and/or gold. This guide shows you the most powerful (taking both damage and stats into mind) weapons of each element available. Highest DoT can go up to 250+ dmg. To assign stat points, you must go to one of 3 stat trainers. The L 1 is because you dont have 20 hp at level 1, and the 5 x S is because 1 END = 5 HP. : No Farmed for EXP, Gold or something else? We are a small team and respond to tickets as quickly as possible. Since Im pretty good at math, formulas really interest me. Vilmors saga (DA only)Dragonsgrasp Help inspector Doyle find the escaped criminal Vilmor. Maybe if you just started the game and is planning to continuously playthrough all the books, you'll probably end somewhere in between levels 35-45. For help check theArchknight guide. (Unless you have a DA, then you can try this quest) Use your energy weapon to defeat the hydra heads and continue following the road again. Be careful when you run. : EXP Minimum Level for this Quest/Event: None Average EXP/Gold per hour: Scaled 51425 XP, 2970 gold (with level 34 rogue) Total EXP/Gold in this Quest/Event: Scaled average of 935 gold and 54 gold (with level 34 rogue) Item Reward Price Range: (excluding junk items) 0 gold Useful Notes/Advice: These stats were obtained using a level 34 Rogue using High Hallowed Daggers and Baby Light Dragon. Useful Notes/Advice:The monsters of this quests are levelscaled. Youre still here? But its not finished yet. There is no damage cap. If you want you can give them more power by upgrading them. Bacon OrginsThat a way (Valencia) Help Valencia find out the orgins of the Bacon element, meet Zeuster and get theEvolved chickencow armor WanderlandFalconreach Save Aria who accidentally got into Wanderland. Item Bonuses Some items (Meaning almost all, at higher levels) give stat bonuses. The DragonLord Armor is available to players who have purchased a DragonAmulet. Location (Do not add if it is a spoiler): Speak to Robina after gathering the Quad-Force DA only? : Gold Minimum Level for this Quest/Event: 1 Average EXP/Gold per hour: Scaled Total EXP/Gold in this Quest/Event: Scaled Item Reward Price Range: None (excluding junk items) Useful Notes/Advice: You can do this quest is about 30 seconds. Dragoncoins require real money to get. Yeah, thats the only variable in the formulas. ROUND (10 + 0.1 x (Stat 50)) ROUND (10 + 0.1 x (100 50)) ROUND (10 + 0.1 x 50) ROUND (10 + 5) ROUND 15 15, What you do is you take which ever formula includes your stat points, 150 and under includes 100, so thats mine. You can look atthisandthisguide They contain every release Dragonfable has had. You can see them by clicking on the ? next to the monsters HP/MP. Step 6: We then collapse the brackets and we are left with 6 multiplied by 3, 6 * 3 = 18. If its raised Ill edit it here. Creepy Undead Forest/Doomwood Thanks to RockGod and Tolkienfanatic! R is a random integer between 0 and 100 included. Then subtract a certain amount from your stat, either 5, 50, or 150. FalconReachs trainer is Sir Render. Your email address will not be published. Map: The first door, right, left (theres a fight here), then take the right door, and youll be at the top of the mountain. We dont really know what exactly it does, though. Steps 1 After you beat the hydras, find or buy a Water/Ice weapon then go to the "100 fiery rooms of doom". If youre not interested at all, you can just skip over this. 10-50 gold, depending on drop Item Reward Price Range: (excluding junk items) Useful Notes/Advice: The final monster is scaled. : XP and Gold Minimum Level for this Quest/Event: None Average EXP/Gold per hour: 6000 XP, 400 gold Total EXP/Gold in this Quest/Event: Random Item Reward Price Range:: 5-80 (excluding junk items worth 500 gold) Useful Notes/Advice: You have to get the Bounty Hunting list from Robina to really earn money. But how? For more information about the prices gohereand scroll down. over his head and is at the first screen in Oaklore. On October 9, 2013, a few dragons, decorations, buildings, and habitats level availability were changed. Fetching Fire Location (Do not add if it is a spoiler): Speak to Warlic about saving Lymcrest DA only? It has a lot of humour and a great community (the forums). To create this article, 9 people, some anonymous, worked to edit and improve it over time. Defeat Drakath and the bandits, its possible at level 5 and your new energy weapon but you can do a few other quests and buy a few weapons in Oaklore if you want. *Note* Dragon Amulet holders if you dont have Rolith in your party anymore, invite him again. So you have no idea what stats are. (bgn04)Where do I start? Meaning scroll down. Creepy Undead Forest/Doomwood Wonder no more. This can be accessed by talking to Elysia, selecting Skills and then New Skills. Yaga Stone Circle Location (Do not add if it is a spoiler): Speak to Thursday or go down the path until you see the stonehenge like thing DA only? (L 1) x 5. You will turn into a Zardbie. : EXP Minimum Level for this Quest/Event: None Average EXP/Gold per hour: 6,300 XP, 450 Gold Total EXP/Gold in this Quest/Event: 210 XP, 15 gold Item Reward Price Range:: None Useful Notes/Advice: It is supposed to show the newest monsters, but the staff havent got to it in a while. Best Accessories for Your Level, Class and Style, {WA} Warrior/Dragon Warrior/Shadow Warrior, {SB-L} Specific Bosses- Locked to one class, {SB-UL} Specific Bosses- Not locked to any class. I heard something about special characters? Because this wouldnt be a good guide if I didnt tell you. : No Farmed for EXP, Gold or something else? You help the game develop and making it even more awesome! Artix Entertainment, for creating this game. If you . Location (Do not add if it is a spoiler): Talk to Ash, Serenity or go 2 screens south from the crossroads DA only? This means, you do quite long one single quest with good rewards as fast as possible to quickly gain mostly gold or experience. Youre thoroughly confused. play and find out! He can be found in the town hall, which is the building south of the starting screen in falconreach. : Gold Minimum Level for this Quest/Event: None, because its scaled Average EXP/Gold per hour: 1170*level XP, 6135+180*((level/3) rounded up) Total EXP/Gold in this Quest/Event: 39*level EXP, 6*((level/3) rounded up) gold for a straight run. Total EXP/Gold in this Quest/Event: The amound of XP is your level + 1 * 50, so if I were level 40, I would get 2050 XP (that is fighting Mega). Step 2: Here I have gone ahead and added the 52 in all the places that x was present. Step 5: 3(4) means 3 multiplied by 4 therefore, 3 * 4 = 12. We use cookies to make wikiHow great. If you choose to help him he will join you as a temporary pet. Luck (LUK): It affects all little things in the game, as said by the staff. Runs were made with Silver Tong. Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 15,632 times. Its high mobility both in and out of combat makes it a nearly ideal solo build that can take on any content. Exactly as before, just a different stat. Now Intelligence only increases Magic damage, and Wisdom increases Mana Points. But seriously, though, thanks.). : EXP and Gold Minimum Level for this Quest/Event: None, but without potions level 12 Average EXP/Gold per hour: With a level 12 warrior, 6k XP and 600 gold Total EXP/Gold in this Quest/Event: Around 600 XP and 25 gold Item Reward Price Range: 72-199 Useful Notes/Advice: Bring some air weapons. Mass Damage for Mages. Wrath of WargothThe Anomaly AKA atrea Wargoths final and biggest war! It is scaled. For each fight, I will recommend a few guests if they are needed. See, that 100 is because at level 1, you start with 100 HP. You can find some good energy weapons as a reward here for low leveled characters. Welcome to Oaklore Oaklore Keep is every hero's first stop on their journey into the world of DragonFable. The DF team, for keeping this game interesting and unique. So, this formula is used to determine how much it would cost to retrain your stats. Still curious? Farming is repeatedly doing quick quests with good rewards for experience and/or gold. Before you can leave Oaklore you have to finish the the priestess message quest. : Something else Minimum Level for this Quest/Event: Level 12 is recommended, but not required Average EXP/Gold per hour: 13300 XP, 720 gold (not including item reward) Total EXP/Gold in this Quest/Event: Average of 1330 XP, 72 gold Item Reward Price Range: (excluding junk items) Useful Notes/Advice: With a level 29 warrior with Sapphire Wave it took 5 mins and 55 seconds to complete, with all rooms explored. This is not true for Dragon Amulet weapons and Dragon Coin weapons. But mana eating. : Yes Farmed for EXP, Gold or something else? Pedia Link, DoT monster. : Something else Minimum Level for this Quest/Event: None, but a high level recommended Average EXP/Gold per hour: Scaled 10200 XP, 936 gold (level 34 rogue) Total EXP/Gold in this Quest/Event: Scaled 850 XP, 78 gold (level 34 rogue) Item Reward Price Range: None (excluding junk items) Useful Notes/Advice: This quest is really just for getting to the next quest in the chain. Required fields are marked *. Tomb Traps Location (Do not add if it is a spoiler):Speak to Zhoom and press random quest (Tomb Traps quest) DA only? Its hard, and I almost lost with my level 34 rogue. Location (Do not add if it is a spoiler): Speak to Ash and ask him about quests and select The Grove or go to Warlics Zone DA only? : No Farmed for EXP, Gold or something else? Ie. A lot of their levels are scaled so if you are level 10 and below, then it will be easier than you thought. : No Farmed for EXP, Gold or something else? Has a bit of this, a bit of that, PyromancerCyseros shop of savings (The shop at the furthest left). Is faster without pets. Rolith can train stat points for you and later on you can also train them in Falconreach (one screen down from starting screen ,go into the right building and talk to the man in the room.) At first, the Mage does not seem to be powerful, but when you look closer, it is a class that can devastate multiple enemies, and set up incredibly damaging combos. Go run it now! Oh no, youre thinking, thats terrible! : Yes Farmed for EXP, Gold or something else? Now that we know that How exactly do we level up? Darkness Orb Necropolis Invade the Necropolis, learn Artix and Vayles past and save the Darkness orb, you can also trainPaladin,NecromancerandDeathknight. Your email address will not be published. I'll cover that in the next section. Zorbaks legionAmityvale Help Zorbak train his legion of baby dracoliches. What is this Doomknight stuff Ive heard about? You must like shiny things! A defensive class. The Elemental Cave Thanks to Tolkienfanatic! : No Farmed for EXP, Gold or something else? Note: This DOES NOT affect rare item drop rates. Any attempts of leaving the war screen will make you go back to your base class. Jonaza, the previous owner of the guide. (Starting from the Life Finds A Way quest), DragonFable Doom and Destiny Weapons Guide, Singapore Class 2B Riding Theory Test Question Bank. : EXP Minimum Level for this Quest/Event: None Average EXP/Gold per hour: A lot if you concentrate on only DF Total EXP/Gold in this Quest/Event: 1k to 2k XP, around 100 gold Item Reward Price Range: 87-200 Useful Notes/Advice: None, Location (Do not add if it is a spoiler): SPOILER!!! : EXP Minimum Level for this Quest/Event: Its scaled Average EXP/Gold per hour: Quest is scaled Total EXP/Gold in this Quest/Event: Up to 2k XP in one rune Item Reward Price Range: 25-250 gold (excluding junk items) Useful Notes/Advice: None. Comment *document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a457c0cc0d6fb69b95d9640549792ca3" );document.getElementById("c80a69ff47").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Your email address will not be published. Don't give up! Go into the forest, and continue the path now y-AMBUSH! This article has been viewed 15,632 times. Famed for the Banishment skill. Yes, stats. There are a lot of benefits for a Dragon Amulet holder: You can access DA only areas. The Short Way Location (Do not add if it is a spoiler): From Warlic: up, right DA only? OMG. You are using a weapon dealing 5 to 20 damage and your Strength is 16. Required Level: 8 4 MP, 2 CD Attacks for 1 hit of 150% Pierce damage. A recommendation of 3, though. You dont have to download, just click, make an account and play! This is the armor that the player is . The Blue Lotus Location (Do not add if it is a spoiler): The Sandsea > Zhoom > Quests > The Blue Lotus DA only?