Recommend it highly. Cannot find a thing to complain about. Driftwoods is a great place to eat. We must say it did not disappoint!!! Will definitely go back! He is an inspiration to his son Herbert JR. as he shares the same passion for sport fishing and this drives him to own the best Aruba Fishing Charters on the island. At Driftwoods Seafood & Steak, we really care about the . Early Bird Omelette. The Food is always good, sometimes a little wait but not long. . Early Bird in Oakland, ME - Early Bird's Online Menu, Hours, Phone Number, & Address in Oakland, ME - MenuGuide.com. The fish and shrimp were crispy and delish. We had a young waiter who was more interested in talking to his buddies in the kitchen. Wine was excellent. Great food, wonderful service (hi Linda), always feels like going home. All rights reserved.Website Design By MindMapCreative.com. Roasted Garlic Cream, Heirloom Tomatoes, Jack Cheese, Arugula, Nueskes Ham, Add Grilled Chicken Breast +5 Add Salmon +6 Add Grilled Shrimp +8 Add Grilled Steak +9, THE WEDGE 12 {?+%usw 5s[^:g*H\c\v5&&x>X^v|U h}gU]rcBcM[>c O8m I always bring my family to this restaurant when they come in to town. green beans. ", "This place is so much better than the overpriced, all fried seafood places!! A dining patron from Pittsboro, NC tried it. We seldomly saw our waitress. A Seafood food lover from Hilton Head Island, SC tried it. I would definitely eat there again. Fun location with great waitstaff. This was lunchtime and I had called ahead to confirm. )>sX9%uG+f a4u,nct$\)WD=\yO5&TlgY= G)V}L@hu^->.7"WF\z~6?B2wP={5m4F+So3!6"Nx1MB6 T6FL*6[+="l_LOV/fFzaw(6C ,t]Wi|0k&i'urSPh*i*JdDAKwfQ1"HepDq]KeW$J`.{5YNeK^K5_H4aTl;Xlb9tSPH'VDE'2 Both were cooked to perfection Kudos to the chef..Service was great and the waitress was very attentive..Plan to make our visits more often because of it being so pleasant. 2 0 obj Except for the buffets not many places just seat you and serve you in minutes from 6PM on. The kitchen was so slow - 20 minutes to get an app. We look forward to seeing and serving your family soon! It may be because they are located away from all the tourist attractions. Sacues were homemade as was the pie including the crust. ", "The service was excellent and the food was GREAT!!! Wisconsin Cheddar, Caramelized Onions, Dill Pickle Open for Lunch and Dinner, Driftwood Seafood and Steak - Seafood Type Restaurant in Murrells Inlet with 75 reviews. My best friend and I have been visiting Myrtle Beach for years. Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about Driftwoods Seafood & Steak. Great value! Brat Patty we are from MB, work at the sea captains House and I no it takes a great team to run a reataurants I just think that the2 young people just did not talk about giving this young man a 2 top and a 14 top at the same time Maybe will try agian sometime, The food was cooked to perfection. I hope our experience with the service was due to short-staffing and is not the "norm." We go,there ar least twice a month. All of the staff are so friendly (Linda, Elizabeth, Latoya, Mike, Bean and the rest of the staff!) Being a family-owned and operated business, were able to offer you that personal touch you'd expect from family. Email tango@arubawineanddine.com. 4:00 PM-11:00 PM. The only thing that kept it from getting a 5 was the saltines on the table to start, would like ti have seen bread or hush puppies. the *signature Drift burger that is a patty on a bun and a packet of mayo ( NO, there was no lettuce, tomatoe, onionNOTHING) along with a cold baked potatoe and packet of sour cream. ", "They need to upgrade their silverware. I have come to Myrtle Beach many a year and to have found this pearl in the sea of fast food places is a Wonderful Reward. Lightly breaded, your choice of buffalo, Peach BBQ, or Dry Rub, LOG CABIN 15 Are you looking to have your private event professionally catered or for somewhere with a comfortable atmosphere to host a private dinner? Toasted Ciabatta Points, Herb Goat Cheese, House Bruschetta Mix, Balsamic Drizzle, BUFFALO SHRIMP 15 I'd rather go to Ryan's buffet any day. The ultimate restaurant in Garden City/Murrells Inlet!!! We have a second home in Surfside Beach and eat out frequently. Seafood; Choose My State. Dining and Drinking, Bar, Sports Bar, Restaurant, BBQ Joint, American Restaurant . Red Fish Aruba is the best option for fresh fish in a more casual ambiance. He followed the steps of his older brothers who also worked at Driftwood before they went off to college.Andrew is very friendly and enjoys talking to our guests about their countries and cultures. (u>j8k&7+B")ntxh`>&wRg Dy|]s.~;Fnl92:i"6Pa+j@K]a(Ei/J/|^t^Go Lrke)-rV|"KM&1Y[`61y1B+7.k:+(FcFL`Uh"98D eVE58N6s#fJ]50PNcTQWpQ-9Z960iWs07&m.F6Mh:930*duta)j;Fp- LOCALLY OWNED, MADE FROM SCRATCH DONUTS, BISCUITS, AND CROISSANT BREAKFAST SANDWICHES. Served with Bleu cheese dressing and a balsamic reduction drizzle. Fresh seafood restaurant owned and founded by local fisherman "Herbert Merryweather" also founder of world famous Driftwood Restaurant Aruba. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. 30oz Wet Aged Long Bone Rib eye, Cajun Dusted, Chili Butter, Garlic and Parmesan Home Fries, Sauteed Mushrooms, HOUSE MADE KETTLE CHIPS 7 On Mondays there is a special deal, buy one entree and get second of equal or lesser value half off. Email Very helpful, had drinks, to large of glass, mix diluted the taste of alcohol, had a bloody mary, why do these places insist on using ready mix when a good one is so easy to make, but I digress. "The food was fresh and awesome. $19.99. Submitted by Stan Wakefield. This place is a winner, and i'm very picky. These dishes from the Driftwood's Seafood & Steak menu are contributed by Menuism users directly, as part of a restaurant review, or as part of a photo upload. We look forward to seeing and serving your family soon! Such a great place to eat!! endobj Since 2007 we have been here taking care of our customers and serving up freshly prepared seafood and great tasting steaks. $10.95: Pacific bay shrimp with cocktail sauce. A dining patron from Columbia, SC tried it. Braised Pork Osso Bucco $32. Crispy Buttermilk Fried Chicken, Jack Cheese, Peach BBQ Mop, Crispy Onions, Bacon, NORTHERN LIGHTS 15 Could have just been an off night for someone? we will not be strangers to Driftwoods!!! And wait staff was very perky. I had the slider trio as an entree. Recently visited Driftwood's and was very impressed for how busy the restaurant was. Our party had the cheese curds, stuffed pretzel and pickle chips as appetizers. Hotel Maya Kuala Lumpur. Explore menu, see photos and read 966 reviews: "Wonderful dste night choice. I ordered the Grilled Salmon and the first time it was not cooked. It has become our favorite restaurant! Loved the food, the server was awesome and the price is right. My husband and I have eaten at Driftwood more than a dozen times. Blackened chicken breast with fresh broccoli, tomatoes and shredded parmesan cheese served with our homemade Alfredo over a bed of pasta instead of a side item. Website Design By MindMapCreative.com I felt the prices were reasonable and typical for the Myrtle Beach area. 10oz Bistro Cut Sirloin, Moody Bleu Garlic Butter, Truffle Fries, FILET MIGNON 49 Four quarter size scallops that were sandy and gritty. Cubed Yukon Gold Potatoes, Garlic Butter, Parmesan, Fresh Herbs, ROASTED GARLIC MASHED POTATOES 6 It's a strip mall place with little atmosphere and below average food. read more. I had shrimp and grits and it was awesome! Driftwoods Seafood & Steak Restaurant, Murrells Inlet: See 425 unbiased reviews of Driftwoods Seafood & Steak Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #18 of 123 restaurants in Murrells Inlet. Not sure about the other review but last time we were there my young boys split the burger and I had to take the onion, tomato and lettuce off the plate. Seafood Pasta Alfredo* $44.00. Zoom in to see updated info. $10.95: 5 Tiger prawns with sweet & sour, cocktail & mustard sauce. With jack cheese or bacon. . Order delivery or pickup from Early Bird in Omaha! Love the food and the service! Will not be going back, though. Join us for HAPPY HOUR: 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm MONDAY - FRIDAY - Driftwood Grille See photos, floor plans and more details about 2 Driftwood Ct in Essex, Maryland. Yes, Driftwoods Seafood & Steak Restaurant offers takeout services. Roasted Faroe Island Salmon $32. Always order the Double Chocolate waffle! Once sat, we were greeted immediately but it did take a minute to get our drinks. Also, there's a great early bird special from 4-6 p.m. through the week. We have been going to Driftwood Seafood and Steak Restaurant since November 2010 and it is the best seafood we have ever eaten-No exceptions! We will be going back. Callan was my waitress and she was great. Many types of fried and broiled fish,choice of 1-3 types of fish platter, spaghetti, steak and more. Mangos Restaurant. Early Bird 3-course menu (daily 4PM - 7PM) for just $19.75 . Cody's roadhouse salad with any sandwich $2.99. The owner bought the place at a very early age and turned this into a locals favorite and a visitors must go. Top Reviews of Early Bird II. The early bird specials 4p-6p are VERY reasonable. Finally gave it another try today for an early bird special and was pleasantly sirprised. The bourbon salmon was fabulous. Order Online. Main courses include the 6 ounce sirloin, the 10 ounce chopped steak, fried chicken, pork chops . $11.00. Our young waitress was spot on. MORE. The food is excellent and comparable with any restaurant we have visited in the area. My daughter ate all of her kids entree of fish, applesauce, and mostof the fries. The tip off was the absolute picture perfect look of the food. 7-Eleven 3.7 mi. driftwood early bird menu. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Ordered from "early bird" menu, chose three broiled items. shrimp. We have found another great restaurant to frequent! The Driftwood Restaurant. Time with loved ones is what grows a heart The atmosphere, sweetly, memorable.Parking: Location is like a strip mall. It's the first place we go on arrival day and sometimes during our month stay we will make it about every night. Prices were great! early bird. Early Evening Menu. We have vacationed at Myrtle Beach and surrounding beaches for over 35 years and this is one of the best values and best seafood we've had. I love this place! Friendly staff. I will be back many many more times to come My wife and I, along with an elderly lady from our church, usually eat lunch at Driftwoods, on Sundays. Patrons are served a complimentary helping of smoked tuna mixed with cream cheese to eat with crackers while waiting for our order. The seafood tasted frozen, the prices have risen, the service has declined. By June 21, 2022 wcco school closings wisconsin on driftwood early bird menu June 21, 2022 wcco school closings wisconsin on driftwood early bird menu Facebook; Twitter; TripAdvisor; Yelp; Sunday - Thursday, Dinner 4:45pm - 9:00pm Contact Vero Beach. Truffle Aioli, Parmesan, Parsley, GARLIC AND PARMESAN HOME FRIES 8 A little bit of the pepper that went into the beans could have been used on the seafood. I ordered the steamed shrimp again. Arrive before 5:30 p.m. and choose from nine different meals for only $7.99, which includes two side items and a salad. Traveler's Omelette. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Wisconsin Cheddar Cheese, Sourdough (Add Bacon & Apple for $2), Salmon 10 Errol was a wonderful waiter and the food was fantastic! Our waitress seemed to have tables all over the room, so our service was slow. Five stars for her level of service. The Driftwood. The food was by far amazing and the service was exceptional. I would recommend this restaurant. Galleries. The green beans were out of a can with ham added and over seasoned with pepper. The food is alway fresh, hot, delicious and service is fantastic. heard about its' opening; each time the food was excellent. We have ordered many of the seafood items from the menu and they are always cooked well. Me and my boyfriend live right next to Driftwoods, and have never eaten there so we gave it a try tonight! Highly recommend this restaurant. Meals came out quickly, hot, fresh, exactly as we ordered, and with hush puppies! Sunday morning buffet is really good with made to order omelettes and waffles. The housesalad was very fresh. My parents got a beautiful stack of fried seafood (the Driftwood Platter for Two). Cavatappi Pasta, Five Cheese Sauce, Gruyere & Crumbled Goldfish Streusel Also the beer was ice cold! If you've never tried Driftwoods Seafood & Steak, you owe it to yourself to check them out. This was our second meal here. It was too perfect. salad was very fresh. I do not add salt and pepper to my food after it is presented to me because I assume a chef has tasted their food and adjusted seasoning. Every time we come we will be eating with you all. Caramelized Onions, Beer Cheese Fondue, Whole Grain Golden Ale Mustard, BRAISED BONELESS BEEF SHORT RIBS 29 Flour tortilla stuffed with cheddar and jack cheese, scrambled eggs, hash browns, black beans, house carnitas, topped with avocado crema and house salsa. Recent Reviews. Parsley, Sea Salt, HOUSE MAC AND CHEESE 8 Maybe I ordered wrong. . She wasn't to keen on the stuffing used for this dish. We found Driftwood and have returned often. ", "Excellent food and service, reasonable prices", "Great local seafood that is great with every visit ", "Crab legs are excellent. We had a young waiter who was more interested in talking to his buddies in the kitchen. THE DRIFTWOOD 16 We love the place. We went on a Monday night and they have a buy one get the second entree1/2 off (excludes senior meals and crab legs). al, 10 June 2022 Indeed, the once-geriatric stigma of being an early . Hush puppies that were greasy through and through. Early Bird daily 5pm - 7pm for $25.00 . Now we know why. Sprechers Wisconsin Root Beer , Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, Chocolate Pirouette, BELLES CHEESECAKE 8 Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Food portions were decent sized but food quality was average. A Minnesota StapleHearty Beef & Chicken Broth, Potatoes, Seasonal Vegetables, The New 96er 69.96 Overall our party was very happy with our visit, they were very busy and neither the service nor quality suffered! Very good food, great service and outstanding value! Drinks. x[7}GYkt]K5yg?`>y~``fe.EfOD XCZZKIykmuwpuhZoZ/yh ~x/_!05t XnwhRZX.L F]W GLA_3K*VPS9;g5uP?r1: j|RT^e\-Z|.u&S] nS|jRnuPW:=yL. Sub shrimp ~ $18.99. See restaurant menus, reviews, ratings, phone number, address, hours, photos and maps. If you want a plate of fried seafood, not a buffet, definitely make this your restaurant of choice!!! scallops. now for rental rates and other information about this property. See ya in April! The she-crab soup is the best in town! Lobster tail, grilled scallops, jumbo shrimps and calamari fritti served with Garlic butter and your choice of rice or baked potato, mixed veggies, our local pan bati, funchi and fried plantains. 0. good for dates. Davis was our server and he was definitely a 5 star. More than enough food for the price, absolutely wonderful! "For all intents and purposes, we are at a de facto restart on commercialization," Evercore ISI said early this week. Thank you and all the best in the new year!! The broccoli was not overcooked and the beer cheese sublime! Arrabiatas Italian Restaurant & Pizzeria provides best quality Italian Food, Pizza, Dinner & Lunch in Boynton Beach, FL. After we ordered our lunch meals the waiter returned to our table and said they did NOT have Haddock today. 10799 Hwy707 Call now for take out: We are located at: Driftwoods Seafood & Steak 2023. Andrew is currently in college and found the opportunity to become a part of the Driftwood. Some of the staff needs better training.More. Now lets talk about the combo plate I got; Prime Rib, ordered med rare came out perfect, Grilled Chicken breast, frozen product, pre-cooked,w/grill marks but never did it hit a grill due to non smoky flavor also overly marinated to lock in all so called juices, no good. top of page. Bourbon Braised Pork Belly, Maple Glaze, Waffle Crust, SHORT RIB NACHOS 14 Many locals could be seen at this somewhat small but modern restaurant just 20 minutes from Rt. A Seafood food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it Sat right down, when we left it was full. Some of the staff needs better training. Early Bird Monday thru Friday from 4 pm to 6 pm. Seafood Wicked Tuna @ 2nd Avenue Pier. Whatever the reason, it's ashame Driftwoods does not get more credit for what they offer. Grand Marnier Soffl D, G . Food has always been good here. Bratwurst Patty, Beer Battered Cheese Curds, Whole Grain Golden Ale Mustard, Caramelized Onions, Pretzel Bun, THE JUICY LUCY 17 Driftwood Grill. Last Friday night we, went to driftwood for our second time ,was trying to go somewhere on a friday night that we did not have to wait for hours, we got there at 6 p.m. the host sat us right away , the loble was full , but it was full a party of 14 that ended up setting in our part also, well the host sat us at a 4 top along the left wall, we sat there about 4 min. Applewood smoked bacon, caramelized onions, balsamic reduction, lemon, CHIPS AND DIP 13 2. Quality of the food was sacrificed because of the product used. Stuffed flounder was a little cool, not ice cold but not fresh out of the oven either. Hotels near St. Michael's Catholic Church, Hotels near Lost at Sea Memorial at Morse Park Landing, Hotels near MISC - Everything Murrells Inlet, Hotels near Paintings by Karen Pellegrino, Hotels near (MYR) Myrtle Beach Intl Airport, Restaurants near Driftwoods Seafood & Steak Restaurant, American Restaurants for Large Groups in Murrells Inlet, American Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Murrells Inlet, Gluten Free Restaurants in Murrells Inlet, Food Delivery Restaurants in Murrells Inlet, Kid Friendly Restaurants in Murrells Inlet, Restaurants for Group Dining in Murrells Inlet, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Murrells Inlet, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Murrells Inlet, Restaurants with a View in Murrells Inlet. Dress Code: Casual . A variety of waffles, eggs, omelets, etc. There was less than a 5 minute wait even at peak dinner time, it's off the beaten path for Myrtle Beach dining. Take home in foam boxes was eventually thrown out. Appetizers & Salads. This year we used my honeys for sunday Breakfast and that was fantastic for the cost even. To their credit, they did get another burger cooked to-go and didn't charge for it. !". Is Driftwoods Seafood & Steak currently offering delivery or takeout? I used my discount card and discount covered everyone in our party. Southside Grill - 804 Inlet Square Dr Unit A, Murrells Inlet, LaTrattoria - 3100 US-17 BUS, Murrells Inlet, Crab Daddy's Seafood Buffet Restaurant - 3043 US-17 BUS, Murrells Inlet, Kobe Hibachi Grill Japanese Restaurant - 10799 SC-707 #13. Nice variety of beers and specialty cocktails. I had the breakfast bar and a pecan waffle.". Crab legs are the best ! We are happy here with excellent food at half the price compared to other restaurants. Our Story. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance. to-go orders she has to deal with. Be entered in a drawing to win $500 on 4/1. Homemade Hushpuppies 6.95 . 8oz Bison/Elk/Boar/Wagyu Blend, Gruyere Cheese, Pickled Red Onions, Arugula, Garlic Aioli, Pretzel Bun, SOUTHWESTERN BLAT 16 This is a family restaurant with great food!!! The owner is very active at every table. We have been going to Driftwood Seafood and Steak Restaurant since November 2010 and it is the best seafood we have ever eaten-No exceptions! DISCOUNT: Coupon. Waiter was friendly and portiond generous. Visit or call Catch 22 for Gift Cards. I looked at answers for a year ago, do driftwoods still offer Birthday dinners in 2022? Lando started working with Driftwood Restaurant when we opened in 1986.A few years later, Lando went to live in The Netherlands for over twenty years but when Lando came back to Aruba in 2009, he immediately re-joined the team of Driftwood Restaurant. Read more. Going to Driftwood is always a highlight of our visits to the beach! This was my first time at the Driftwood, but it is definitely not the last. Sweet tea was just right, not 'too' sweet like ya get at alot of places. RESTAURANT & LOUNGE. . You can do better than that if you put your mind to itlocal chef. stream Great food at an amazing low price. Twin 4oz Angus Patties, Molten American Cheese Center, Caramelized Onions, House Made Pickles, Brioche, THE SMOKEHOUSE 17 We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Have also Celebrated a couple Birthdays there they are veryhelpful with that also. The bar & cafe area is the perfect place for some light food or to relax and have a drink, with gorgeous views over Sligo Bay & Oyster Island . I was surprized what you received for the price, very reasonable, and great seafood (oysters, shrimp, fish, and scallops). We are never disappointed in the food, service and prices. during our vacation. We welcome you to try our unsurpassed delicacies at the best restaurant in Aruba considering your refined taste which goes well with the balance cocktails, infused liquors. To their credit, they did get another burger cooked to-go and didn't charge for it. Get quick answers from Driftwoods Seafood & Steak Restaurant staff and past visitors. Oh and it comes with slaw though and that was cold and good. Contact Address Arawak Garden (across from Barcel Resort), Palm Beach. The seafood is always fresh, I had the best Mahi I have ever tasted, and the shrimp are great.They also do real good Carolina BBQ ribs. Their emphasis on quality is apparent in the very fresh seafood, the nicely marbled steaks, as well as the vegetables which have been hand-cut rather than dumped out of a can or bag. While the restaurant is off the beaten path, I would not beat a path to the door to return.More, Great tasting food. crab legs. 6 oz. Daily 5:00PM-6:00PM. Worth the drive. Another hardy aquatic plant that can be considered an option for a planted cichlid tank .