Educating today's student-athletes in how to further their skills in volleyball. We apologize for this inconvenience and invite you to return as soon as you turn 13. Position: L Sec. According to information you submitted, you are under the age of 13. When co-head coaches Jayne Weier and Julie Keiffer began assembling the Dubuque Elite 17-and-under club volleyball team, the purpose was to give some talented players from the area a chance An Elite experience for local volleyball standouts | Local Sports | telegraphherald.com Consent is not a condition of purchase. Please keep your camp small and do not mix with other teams. There will be 1 table for each team camp in the team camp area. Blackcats (Epworth, IA) 9. The weekend consisted on 11s, 12s, 13s, 14s, and 15s qualifying divisions. Congratulations to Iowa Rockets 12 Black, 13 Black, 14R, 15R, 16R and 171 for a great season and representing Iowa at Nationals.In other national news, congratulations to Iowa Rockets 17R for finishing 13th overall at the AAU National volleyball tournament in the Open Division and Iowa Rockets 14 Black who finished 9th place in Orlando in June. School volleyball season will be upon us soon enough. According to information you submitted, you are under the age of 13. All make-up dates are at the Plain City location. Congratulation to the Iowa Rockets players who earned honors on their high school teams. You can also ask your parents to call us If you're receiving this message in error, please call us at 886-495-5172. Due to federal privacy regulations, we are not able to create an athlete profile for students under 13 years old. Back then, we had no idea that this club would change all our lives for the better. Iowa Region volleyball protects you against this. THIS IS A COMPETITIVE ORGANIZATION, BUT IN THE SPIRIT OF COMPETITION THIS CLUB WILL NOT LOSE SIGHT OF THE PURPOSE OF THE PROGRAM. We will always be a part of your team! Heres the scoop on the weekend of January 28-29, 2023. Evaluate Addison Wright's women's volleyball recruiting profile. Rockets 10 Black 2nd in 11s at Adrenaline tourney Rockets 12 Gold 1st at West Branch tourney Rockets 13 Gold 1st at Adrenaline tourney Rockets 15 Black 1st at Platform tourney Rockets 16R 1st in Read more. (FE) FOCUSES ON SKILL DEVELOPMENT, TECHNIQUE, MENTAL APPROACH, AND KEEPING THE EXCITEMENT IN THE GAME. Congratulations to Elise Mahaffy and Katherine Kouba who played at the Beach Nationals qualifier tournament in Omaha this past weekend. Dubuque Force : Kent Howieson 563-581-5981 St. Joseph Parish - Key West, IA: 350: O : N . Standard rates apply. There will be 7+ teams in the 14 and under age group between EliteVBTC, Elite Juniors, and Elite East Teams: 14U Elite East Team: Regional/American Level. Over 50 players garnered awards at the conference, district, state, and their local area. #5 @iowaselectvbc - http://www.hudl.com/v/2KYeY3, Academy Program: 7th-10th Grade: Winter 2022-23, Out Of System Summer Camp (Middle School), Wish these teams luck as they travel to Her volleyball IQ was rising. She was chosen over dozens of other girls who had played longer for the best clubs in SoCal. All moms and dads are excited to see their kid play in a game, but Andrew and his coaches have taught us to be even more enthusiastic about Practice! 12 Black 1st, 12 Gold 2nd, 12 Silver 3rd. This year Iowa Select athletes have b, UNCOMMITTED In the meantime, we'd like to offer some helpful information to kick start your recruiting process. This intense, challenging program stresses position play, advanced team techniques, physical conditioning, and a higher level of competitive play. Iowa Rockets 16R and 15 Black finish 1 and 2 at 2021 Mizuno Diggin in the Dells. District Overview; Administration Office Staff FYI, coast has nine 15s teams. Iowa Rockets Jr HS 4s League for 2022 Its a wrap! Open sign-up for facility rental will begin on Wednesday, September 14, 2022. Our athletic training system has been honed with over 20 years of use at the highest levels and based on proven success at the high school, club, collegiate and professional levels of play. Please note we must adhere to the Covid safety protocols of the gyms we are using for Rockets Blast. I love being on the court 24/7 and will always put in extra work. We are very proud of all our Iowa Rockets players, their teams and their accomplishments in the 2021 High School Season. IOWA ELITE VBC : Iowa Elite VBC C/O Dean Platte 1-319-415-2577 . Program: The Advanced program is geared toward high school and club-level players (ages 15-18/grades 9-12) with 2-3 years of competitive experience. Wish them luck Regionals weeken, The setters reaction is everything In the list of teams that appears below, check boxes against a green background indicated teams for which rosters and player information are complete. A permit fee will be charged for each Facilities Contract issued to Classes II and III. There will be 7+ teams in the 13 and under age group between EliteVBTC, Elite Juniors, and Elite East Teams: 13U Elite East Team: Regional/American Level. You may need to check your spam folder if you do not receive your username and password within one day. Glad everybody had a great time. profile and get matched with the right choices. Win by 2, no cap. USAV Nationals, Las Vegas, NV Iowa Rockets 12Black, 13 Black, 14R, 15-1, 15R, 16R, 17-1. We are a junior volleyball program based out of the Quad Cities. I have been playing volleyball since I was 10 years old and have been playing club since I was 14, my freshman year of high school. Grades This information is . Get Recruited. Congratulations to the many Iowa Rockets players and their high school teams at the 2022 Iowa State HS State Tournament!! Volleyball Highlight #27 Semi-Final Qualifer, Volleyball Highlight #27 Qualifer 2/25/2023, 2023 Dubuque IA Volleyball Alliance-Dubuque Elite 16U Nationals (WI) (16 U), University of Wisconson Plattville Advanced Skills Volleyball camp. Ever since I picked up a ball, I fell in love with the game, it has always been my favorite sport to play. 8163 Business Way She gave 100%. Gahanna, OH 43230. I plan to keep pushing myself in both volleyball and school so that I can hopefully continue my journey of volleyball in college! utility on the sign-in page is the fastest way to regain that information. Regist, Meet 18 Baden Dont worryNCSA is Wish these teams luck as they travel to CONGRATULATIONS to Ava Schubert on 18 Mizuno for making the 2023 President's Day Classic, All-Tournament Team!. . @EvolutionVBClub day #1 in the books. Iowa Volleyball Region 8170 Hickman Rd Suite 5 Clive, IA 50325 Phone: (515) 727-1860 . AAU Nationals, Orlando, FL Iowa Rockets 14 Black, 17R, Iowa Rockets 16R undefeated at CrossroadsIowa Rockets 14 Black undefeated at AAU Super Regional. Find out what coaches are viewing your at 866-495-5172 to learn more. DBQ Insanity Volleyball Why dont they play more and talk less? Enjoy the pics of some of the teams. Club: Dubuque Elite Height: 5'8" Weight: 130 Dominant Hand: Right Age: 16 Prim. Browse the list of Iowa Rockets players on the Unsigned Players recruiting page. NCSA athlete's And her coaches put in their time and gave 110% back. Ever since I started playing club freshman year I have aspired to play in college and become the best player Ican be. Keywords Club Volleyball Dubuque | Club Volleyball Iowa (IA) | Club Volleyball Dubuque Area | Club Volleyball LIME CRUSHER | Girls Club Volleyball Iowa (IA) | Boys Club Volleyball Iowa . These dates are intended for athletes who had a conflict during the original tryout. Check out the Rockets Blast schedules & good luck with the football thing, too. It was a smashing success!! DBQ Elite Intensity (Benton, WI) 10. $399.00 ClubVolleyballGear.com Learn the game of Volleyball for FREE at Finishing 1st place awards the team entry into AAU Volleyball Nationals in Orlando, FL in mid-June. Use the Age Definitions to determine which age group your athlete should play for: Click Here for 2023-24 Age Definitions (TBA). Standard rates apply. UD Volleyball Camps are held at Stoltz Sports Center on the University of Dubuque campus in Dubuque, Iowa. Why are they so focused on nutrition? We recommend everybody wear a mask while in the buildings. Teams may pre-register for the qualifying divisions. 'Like' us for a status update you'll love, In-District Transfer (formerly In-District Open Enrollment), Leadership Enrichment After-School Programs (LEAP), requesting 1 night per week for 11 weeks = 11 events (fee is $200). YDP is committed to skill training first! Read more about Kora and the team. SUCCESS WILL BE MEASURED BY THE STRIDES EACH PLAYER MAKES AS THEY RECOGNIZE WHERE THEIR JOURNEY BEGAN, AND AT SEASONS END. We are pleased to announce the dates for 2021 Iowa Rockets Blast tournaments. (Those links all go to the same page, the missing information can be provided at once.) profile and get matched with the right choices. Enjoy your summer and work hard this coming school season. Teams entered after the deadline or with entry fees postmarked after deadline will be accepted only if space is available, regardless of standings. Go Dubuque Elite National 17U!!! Get Exposure with college programs. Additionally, at National Qualifiers Rockets teams finished very well: 2nd in USA (13 Black), 3rd in Open (14R), 2nd in Freedom (15R) , 6th in Open (17R). Review your players' information, making any necessary updates. Iow, One more February Youth Clinics left & the theme i, UNCOMMITTED This is confusing and stressful for players and parents. Dont worryNCSA is For any assistance with the accommodations process, please contact EventConnect Customer Success at 1-888-723-2064 or teamsupport@eventconnect.io. March 11-12. The email will be coming from the software company, not the school district. Plain City, OH 43064, Gahanna Sports Factory Enjoy your summer and work hard this coming school season. Heres the scoop on the weekend of January 14-15, 2023. DUBUQUE COUNTY Volleyball Club details: Contact: Julie Walsh: Epworth, Iowa (IA) WARRIOR VOLLEYBALL CLUB details: Contact: Paul Meyer: Forest City, Iowa (IA) Iowa Elite is an Eastern Iowa based competitive program that has age groups from 11U to 18U. Iowa Rockets 15 Black defeated WVC 15s from Minnesota, STL Crossfire SR1 and STL Crossfire SR2 from Missouri, Dodge United 15s from Wisconsin, Dubuque Elite from Iowa, before losing to Club Red 15 Red from Wisconsin. 14 Boys - 8 AM (Saturday Only) 16 Boys and 18 Boys - 8 AM (Sunday Only) Congratulations on a stellar high school career with the Pleasant Valley Spartans. Reserve your spot before they are gone! Totally worth it. (Example: Mondays from 6-7:15 p.m.). There will be 5 teams in the 16 and under age group: 16U Elite East Team: National/American Level. Players will tryout at the beginning of each session and be placed in the appropiate level group by ability. Find out what coaches are viewing your NOTE: On days where school is released early or cancelled due to winter weather all facility rentals will be cancelled for that night. Lastly, a club cannot force you to accept an early offer before you are ready. Totally unexpected. Tryout dates and times may be subject to change, Please follow the link below to register for the tryouts you athlete will attend. Also, we have seen a lot of partial teams form in the summer only to fold in the fall because they could not fill all the positions. Dubuque Elite Volleyball Practice (NOT Volleyball or Volleyball Practice) If your activity is sports related or you are requesting gym usage, note the following: You may submit only one request per team with a maximum of 1 hour and 15 minutes per night. Congratulation to the 15 Iowa Rockets teams who attended Nationals tournaments this season. 776 Morrison Road The official 2022 Women's Volleyball schedule for the . Literally, 6 or 7 days a week, consistently. Rockets Blast schedules and information for Sunday February 13th are now available. They defeated teams from Iowa, Wisconsin and Minnesota defeating KEVC 17-1 and KEVC 16-1 in the semis and finals. If a club really wants you (a) ask them to send you the official Iowa Region Online Commitment offer via email and (b) ask them to give you the time you need to make an informed decision. Athletic, sport and team trainingfocused on individual player progression. In addition to rental fees listed in the Facility Rental Fee Schedule, the District will assess additional costs for custodial, food and nutrition, refuse disposal, and/or repair and maintenance services, etc. CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - The American Rivers Conference (A-R-C) women's volleyball tournament continued Thursday night as the #4 seed University of Dubuque Spartans traveled to take on the #1 seed Coe College Kohawks in the semifinals. Seasons of Club Experience: 1 seasons; 2023 Dubuque IA Volleyball Alliance-Dubuque Elite 16U Nationals (WI) (16 U) Additional Sports. to build a profile. Iowa Rockets players had a great time at the Iowa Select Soph Tourney on Oct 18th. The official 2022 Women's Volleyball schedule for the . Here are two of our most popular articles to get you started: NCSA College Recruiting (NCSA) is the exclusive athletic recruiting network that educates, assists, and connects, families, coaches and companies so Check out 2024 DS/L Georgia B, Congrats to Hayden & Adelyn Everyday I push myself at practice and put in extra work over the summer to help me become the best player I can be.I can read the court very well and have a strong jump serve. This season Rockets added 3 more Qualifying Regional champions (11 Black, 14R and 17R) in addition to 2nd or 3rd place finishes by 13 Black, 16R and 18R and non-Qualifying finishes of 1st (14 Gold), 3rd (13 Gold), 3rd (15 Black). Another great weekend for Iowa Rockets! Simply check those you'd like to enter into the Girls' Championships click the "Enter Tournaments" button. Get Discovered by college coaches. If any of your players or coaches are not yet registered, register them as add-ons now. Share by Email, Iowa Select VBC Check out 2024 outside hitter, COMMITMENT. Each year, NCSA educates over 4 million athletes and their parents about the recruiting process through resources on its website, presentations of the critically-acclaimed seminar College Recruiting Simplified, and with Athletes Wanted, the book written by NCSA founder Chris Krause.