BaseBotCount = MinimumEnemies + (PlayerCount-1)/(MaxPlayersToScaleEnemyCount-1) * (MaximumEnemies-MinimumEnemies) <- Determined by vanilla game. Insurgency better though, with only 4 pushing, half of the time you're running to get back to point you lose because there aren't enough bots to keep it. Will Nodecraft be supporting Hytale servers? New World Interactive Server Admin Guide, located HERE. Survival: Adds bot count to the bottom of the screen as well as enabling respawn waves for survival and printing the respawn waves near where it typically is for coop. Added a quick add method for pulling in your subscribed maps on the Custom tab. Discover something new by an up and coming indie studio! Hopfully you all find this useful , I'm no expert..I just google well. How To Add More Enemies To Insurgency Sandstorm Local Play Demon RPG 1.1K subscribers Subscribe 93 Share Save 6.6K views 1 year ago If you want to add more enemy or friendly bots to insurgency. If I were to just write Firefight or Checkpoint in the custom scenario field I won't end up with any extra words like East West or Security and Insurgent why did the term Push have to have that added. Unfortunately, SoloEnemies=16 or MaximumEnemies=16, doesn't change that either. Bot Count Flexing for Insurgency: Sandstorm. Donate: https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=7ED5CYYSGJEPSGame modes: Domination Firefight Skirmish Outpost Team Death Match Push Range Checkpoint Frontline For loading other official maps, open the admin menu, select a level. 4 is default. When you're finished editing the file, you can save your changes with the "Save" button. should it have this /Script in front of/Coop ? They're just not stored there. It also reformats the file as well which is annoying because the appending method could be more advanced if it didn't mess with my comments). Nov 3, 2019 @ 1:23pm Increase bots How do you increase bots in local play? I plan to give the player the ability to pick and choose filters in a future release. Adjusted config variables to allow for user to configure x bots added per y objectives (capture/destroy). They are not intended to be used as is. Appreciate my work and want to donate or have a mod made? Released Mar 29th, 2020 (updated 2y ago). Removing 1.11 assets that got packaged in because of editor. Just set it to 5 and run with Hunt. Add bDisableWaves=False for wave printing on survival, [/CoopHUD/Mutators/CoopHUD.CoopHUD_C] Mod management (Subscribe/Unsubscribe/Etc), Improved online community server browser (This may be standalone). The game will check the settings under the header for checkpoint game mode ([/Script/Insurgency.INSCheckpointGameMode])and use the bot settings in that section instead. Scenario_Embassy_Push. 8 OFFLINE GAME MODES WITH BOTS - Insurgency Sandstorm A I Gaming 1.18K subscribers Subscribe 14K views 2 years ago Assign a key in your game settings / keyboard bindings for the "Admin. But if you wanted to add settings for this game mode, they need to go under the header below. Some settings are actually contradictory and adding them simultaneously to the config file might result in some pretty strange results. If you aren't using certain features in the game, it's best to simply not add them at all. This does not override the server HUD and thus should be compatible with all HUD mods. Pressing F1 will vote yes and pressing F2 will vote no. The base can be kept or reset after a . I assume Security is fine and only when playing as Insurgents it overlaps. Send us your question and we'll respond within 24 hours. Nor will a mod with tons of rankings outrank everything unless most of the ratings are positive. 1 is default. There, you and your squad of helpers need to go from one checkpoint to the other, completing tasks along the way. While this is listed as a game mode in the admin guides, there are no custom settings described for this game mode. This also has settings that also affect co-op "Checkpoint" missions. As mentioned above, some of the settings are sort of contradictory. Added check team on bot count update to make sure print never prints player count instead of bot count. See how to play PVP modes with players vs bots with my. Let me know how 3.4 works for you. For example, round length is set to "480" seconds, which produces rounds of 8 minutes in length. I'll need to play with it a bit. If you do not see any mods, go to the "Settings" tab and check the instructions for locating your Mod folder. In local play you cant really interact with AI teammates, you cant even use tactical support such as gunship etc. You can pick any map and Checkpoint match type, where you'll eventually be dropped into a game with AI. None of this is working for me and I can't play these modded maps I do the exact code and I get a black screen, how do you do this for a dedicated coop server. 88.4k. I've seen the game has offline bots, is it worth getting to play with bots? These include settings like server name, password, starting scenario, and many other settings added to the "Game Settings" section of the control panel. Number of Objectives to wait prior to starting the bot increase algorithm. You can edit them however you wish afterwards. However, if you go into the MODS section in the game's main menu and subscribe to the map, followed by exiting and restarting the game, THEN the black screen problem should resolve. The contents of the Game.ini config file need to be in a very specific format. If set to False, then this mod will be disabled for all PVP modes (Frontline, Push, Ambush, Skirmish, Firefight, etc). - Fully customize your character and weapons 12:00AM - 12:00AM (CST), Nodecraft, Inc. Added bForceHUD=True by default to check for this. Installing "Modlets" in Seven Days to Die, How to Become Admin on Your 7 Days to Die Server, How to Quickly Find and Join Your 7 Days to Die Server, How to Opt-in to the Experimental Branches of 7 Days to Die, How to upload a singleplayer world to your 7 Days to Die Server, Adding Mods to your ARK: Survival Evolved Server, How to Quickly Find and Join Your Ark: Survival Evolved Server, Changing the Difficulty Level on an Existing ARK Server, Uploading your Single Player World to Your Private Dedicated ARK Server, How to find your Tribe or Player ID in ARK: Survival Evolved, How to Use the Admin Console on Your Ark: Survival Evolved Server, Using Custom Maps on your ARK: Survival Evolved Server, Changing Engram Points Earned Per Level on Your ARK Server, How to Manually Move Cluster Files from Server to Server, Changing Stat Points Gained Per Level on Your ARK: Survival Evolved Server, Using the Crystal Isles DLC Map on Your ARK: Survival Evolved Server, Using the Valguero DLC Map on Your ARK: Survival Evolved Server, Allowing Crossplay with Players from the Epic Games Version of ARK: Survival Evolved, How to Spawn Dinos on Your ARK: Survival Evolved Server, Creating a "Fibercraft" ARK: Survival Evolved Server, How to Join an Ark: Survival Evolved Server Using the Epic Games Launcher, Adding Admin Access and Using Commands on Your Arma 3 Server, Adding The Creator DLC To Your Arma 3 Server, Creating a "server.cfg" file for your Arma 3 Server, How to Become Admin in your Avorion Server, Avorion Console Commands and Configuration Settings, How to Upload Your Existing Galaxy to an Avorion Server, How to Connect to your Conan Exiles Server, Uploading an Existing World to Your Conan Exiles Server, How to Roll Back your Conan Exiles Server, Resetting Followers for the new Thrall and Mount Update, How to change or disable your RCON password, How to Quickly Find and Join your CS:GO Server, Enabling GOTV on your CS:GO Dedicated Server to Spectate and Record your Matches, How to Quickly Find and Join your CounterStrike: Source Server, How to Quickly Find and Join Your Day of Dragons Server, Adding Admins to Your Day of Dragons Server, Adding an Allowlist (Whitelist) to Your Server, Uploading an Existing World to Your Don't Starve Together Server, Adding Mods to Your Don't Starve Together Server, Creating Custom World Generation Settings for Your Don't Starve Together Server, How to Change Server Settings on your Don't Starve Together Server, Adding Admins on your Don't Starve Together Server, Creating Allowlist(Whitelist) Slots for Your Don't Starve Together Server, How to Ban Players from your Don't Starve Together Server, Caves on Nodecraft Don't Starve Together Servers, Configuring Caves on Your Nodecraft Don't Starve Together Server, Adding A Password To Your Don't Starve Together Server, How To Split Overworld and Caves on Your Don't Starve Together Server, How to Quickly Find and Join your Eco Server In-Game, Fixing the Eco Webserver Swashbuckle error, How to upload your Eco World to your Dedicated Server, Changing the Server Category on your Eco Server, Adding Formatting and Colors to the Server Name for Your Eco Server, How to Disable the Meteor on Your Eco Server, How to Change the Size of Your World on Your Eco Server, Banning and Unbanning Players on your Eco Server, Uploading Save Game Files to Your Factorio Server, Downloading and Installing Mods on Factorio, Factorio Autosaves and Rolling Back to an Autosave, How to Quickly Find and Join your Factorio Server, How to use an API Key for your Factorio Server, How to become an Admin in your Factorio Server, How to Add Workshop Collections to Garry's Mod, Setting a Password on a Garry's Mod server, Setting Gamemodes on a Garry's Mod Server, How to Connect to your Garry's Mod Server, Mounting CSS Content to your Garrys Mod Server, Force Downloading of Addons on your Garry's Mod Server, gLua 101 - An Introduction to Garry's Mod Lua coding, Counter Strike Source weapon models for use in DarkRP Shipments, Disabling Noclip on Your Garry's Mod Server, Clearing Cached Steam Addons on Your Garry's Mod Server. Headers for specific game modes, like co-op "checkpoint" game mode, can override the general global settings under other headers, like the two main headers for global settings in the game: [/Script/Insurgency.INSGameMode] and [/Script/Insurgency.INSMultiplayerMode]. Please see the. This works well for minimal SupplyGain servers where initially counterattacks are nearly impossible. Added bSoloGame to launch vars to fix COOP friendly bots not spawning. Zilch. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. :). The configuration file Game.ini is used by a Insurgency: Sandstorm server to control many settings for the game. There is still a plan of simplifying this process a bit more in the future but I think this helps a bit. travel Farmhouse?Scenario=Scenario_Farmhouse_Checkpoint_Security, Add your mutators before entering, it should be like: Can't seem to load any scenario on Refinery, just get black screen then crashes, there is no map loading screen. [/Script/Insurgency.INSCheckpointGameMode] (the section shown below). How do you change bot counts in local play TDM :: Insurgency: Sandstorm General Discussions Content posted in this community may not be appropriate for all ages, or may not be appropriate for viewing at work. These are added under the header [Rcon] shown above. For some of these settings, that is the only normal way they can be set (as Startup Arguments). This is still a work in progress so breakage may occur between releases but I will try to at least mitigate it as much as I can. Fixed bug where DelayCounterAttack would work on round reset using RoundProgress if reset happened before Delay was passed. Debug version 1. Fixed an issue where the launcher didn't care if you answered no to wanting to delete your profile or not and deleted it anyway. This supports the following modes in local play and on servers and adds the following to each: Checkpoint: Adds Bot Count to the bottom of the screen. insurgency: sandstorm local play bot count. Notice: Everytime you want to load a map with mutators after you launched the game, start a local play map and enter the command on top. Why are there two different headers for checkpoint? Potential fix for ISMC (assuming ISMC was causing the issue in the first place). Removed hide count on round over since there is no matching round start to make visible again Launch IS and repeat Part A If you wanna experiment with more option for the game.ini I used this list. This can be pretty tedious. Are you saying that it doesn't append anything in your Game.ini at all? What does this mean? SoloEnemies=E (E is the number of enemies you'll encounter) These headers control which section of the game's code actually looks at and interprets these settings. Default value is 999, so that the bot count will always be displayed. Released Nov 1st, 2021 (updated 102d ago). For more information, please see our Operation Redwood for Insurgency: Sandstorm. For Domination mode, I replaced "[/script/insurgency.inscheckpointgamemode]" to "[/script/insurgency.dominationgamemode]". It is only visible to you. Subscribing doesn't appear to redownload a map you already have, and unsubscribing doesn't appear to delete the map from your modio folder. I'm not sure what ISMC does to factions. You should be good to go now. New implementation allows vanilla game to control scaling based on player count. I can't access Dropbox. All rights reserved. Fixed bug with Security bot count printing, Fixed issue where playing as Insurgents the HUD was aligned, but not as Security, Improved look and layout to maintain minimalistic HUD. Insurgency: Sandstorm Local Play Launcher Download/Guide. If set to False, then respawns will be enabled in Survival mode. BotIncrease = abs((number of objectives taken-NumObjectivesWait)/ObjectiveCountBeforeIncrease)*IncreaseCount, where IncreaseCount is set like BaseBotCount based off MinimumBotIncrease and MaximumBotIncrease or is simply set by FixedBotIncrease if desired. This is for when using RoundProgress mod the bot counts can be maintained. . Updated Mutator tab significantly to make it a bit easier to hunt down the mutator names by including a list of subscribed mods and relevant information (Currently if your steam directory isn't in the default Steam location or in C:\Steam nothing will show in the list). This will start adjusting bot counts from the beginning of the round and delay counterattacks for the first two objectives. Warning: 0000020CBBEEFAB0: libcurl info message cache 10 (SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate) [2023.03.02-00.52.11:534][424]LogHttp: Warning: 0000020CBBEEFAB0: libcurl info message cache 11 . Since the launcher has the ability to create profiles, you can switch between these profiles and quickly launch into a game with any variation of your mods and configurations. Happy holidays! I've seen the game has offline bots, is it worth getting to play with bots? Bug fix for edge case use where bot count wouldn't be decremented upon regained checkpoint and using roundprogress. Only 7 will spawn, 8 in the team with yourself. Number of bots to increase per count at MaxPlayerIncrease count. So I've been getting asked this a ton since my last vid. What could be my mistake? TimerCheck=5. Totally empty. LuckPerms - Part 1: What is a Permissions Plugin and Why Use One? Added the filters to both list boxes for Mutators and maps so that if a mod is tagged as a mutator, it will show in the Mutators list box and if it was tagged as any of the scenario types, it will show in the maps list box. Do I have something set up incorrectly with the launcher? Did this ever get updated and fixed so it actually populates the mods you already have downloaded? 1. Make adding Custom maps a bit more seamless. We are working to add more and more settings to the Nodecraft control panel, but some settings are considered completely optional. Nada. If I leave it blank, it just gives me whatevers in the general tab which is not what I want. Servers can enable/disable respawns by using the normal methods in game.ini. Insurgency: Sandstorm. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments. If settings are not added properly, the game will probably ignore those settings. Removed force respawns for checkpoint in CoopHUD. "We will support crossplay at launch for the same console systems (Xbox One-Series X / PS4-PS5)," reads a FAQ on publisher Focus Entertainment's website. 114K views 2 years ago #insurgencysandstorm #milsim #ismc How to Install ISMC & Play Mods and Mutators | Insurgency Sandstorm Local Play Offline To sub to the mod = https://mod.io/ Show more. Fixed bug where delayCounterAttack would always reset on round resest in RandFlex, Adds new mutator RandFlex for random varying of bot count throughout checkpoint. Out of office Dec 24-26, and Jan 1. Its displayed on the left side for Security correct? Number of bots to increase per count at MaxPlayerIncrease count. The thing is that the proper spelling for that scenario is just Scenario_Embassy_Push , with no _security or _insurgent following Push, but there's nothing I can do to remove that part. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. If set to True, this will disable respawns for Survival mode only. How to Install Modded maps for Single player + and adjust bot count. Number of bots to increase at minimum player count. Settings need to be directly underneath the headers for their appropriate section, with no blank lines. Coordinate fire support with your team and go head to head in thrilling action. 0 is default. Customer Support Holiday Hours. and inthe gameini i have added this at bottom of the page No comment were found matching the criteria specified. MapCycle="name of your map cycle". If set to True, then the bot count will be printed for the enemy team when playing PVP modes against bots. If you simply want to scale bots by number of players with no increment throughout the round, then simply use the MinimumEnemies and MaximumEnemies settings built in to the game. Added the ability to create map presets that you will be able to select from regardless of the profile you are currently on. Insurgency: Sandstorm will feature limited cross-platform support following its console launch but, sadly, it doesn't extend to PC just yet. Many sections of theGame.ini will have "header" titles enclosed by square brackets. See my profile. After the update, it will not work, the count is not displayed normally. bKeepBotCount settings removed as they seemed unneccessary and added complication for min/max addition. Released Nov 2nd, 2021 (updated 107d ago). 24 comments Posted by RediK1 on Dec 7th, 2021 (updated 289d ago) About NumObjectivesWait will set the number of objectives to wait before starting bot increase algorithm This is just the format the game developers use. Cross wired my config variables for RandFlex counter and wait. Once your Mods show up, you can add the mutators from the list or add them manually. LuckPerms - Part 2: Installation, Setup, and Configuration, Fixing Ticking Entity / TileEntity Errors, Uploading an Existing World to your Minecraft Server, How to Add Datapacks to Your Minecraft Server, Troubleshooting Issues with Minecraft Datapacks, Resolving the "Failed to start the minecraft server" error, Preparing Minecraft Modpacks: Manifest Files, Preparing Minecraft Modpacks: CurseForge Files, Preparing Minecraft Modpacks: ATLauncher Files, How to Enable Flying on Your Minecraft Server, How to Make a Timings Report on a Minecraft Server, How to Fix "Unable To Access Jar File" Error For Minecraft, Diagnosing "OutOfMemory" Errors for Minecraft, How to Create a Biomes O' Plenty World for Your Minecraft Server, How to Change Your Skin in Minecraft: Bedrock Edition, How to Join Your Minecraft: Bedrock Edition Server, How to Upload an Existing World to Your Minecraft: Bedrock Edition Server, How to Setup OP (admin) on Your Minecraft: Bedrock Edition Server, How to Setup an Allowlist (Whitelist) in Minecraft: Bedrock Edition Servers, Adding Plugins to Your Minecraft: Bedrock Edition Server, How to Install Addons to Your Minecraft: Bedrock Edition Server, Updating Your Minecraft: Bedrock Edition's Server Version, How to Add Custom Maps to Your OBEY Dedicated Server, How to quickly join/find your server in-game, Guide to hosting & creating your own PixARK server (Windows and Linux), Become Admin on a Nodecraft PixARK Server, How to Upload Worlds to Your Project Zomboid Dedicated Server, How to Download and Enable Workshop Mods on Your Project Zomboid Server, How to Change the Settings on Your Project Zomboid Server, How to Become Admin and Enter Commands on Your Project Zomboid Dedicated Server, How to Join Your Project Zomboid Dedicated Server, Installing uMod/Oxide to Your Rust Server, Adding the Whitelist Plugin to Your Rust Server, Installing Plugins on a Rust uMod/Oxide Server, How to Quickly Find and Join Your Rust Server, Adding a Server Header Image to Your Rust Server, Adding a Server Description to Your Rust Server, How to Add a Server URL to Your Rust Server, How to Connect the Rust+ Mobile App to Your Rust Server, Adding a Password Plugin to Your Rust Server, How to Join a Satisfactory Dedicated Server, Claiming Your Satisfactory Server and How to Become an Admin, Uploading an Existing World to Your Satisfactory Server, Increasing the Max Players on Your Satisfactory Server, Adding User Accounts to your Starbound Server, Setting Up a Password and Connecting to your Staxel Server, How to become Admin on your Staxel Server, Installing Sourcemod / Metamod on your server, Creating a server.cfg file for your Team Fortress 2 Server, Configuring Your Terraria Server (serverconfig.txt), Updating Your tModLoader's Server Version, Creating An Allowlist (Whitelist) For Your Terraria Server, Troubleshooting 'Monoconfig not found' Error, Magic Storage Mod Deleting Chunk of your Terraria World Map, Creating and Switching Worlds in Terraria, Uploading your Single Player World to Your Private Dedicated Terraria Server, The Different Game Modes and Difficulties in Terrraria, Configuring your Unturned Server (commands.dat), How to Quickly Find and Join your Unturned Server, Installing Steam Workshop Mods and Maps to your Unturned Server, How to Install Legally Distinct Missile, the Fork of RocketMod, How to Set Up VoIP for Your V Rising Dedicated Server, How to Find and Adjust Custom Server Settings for Your V Rising Dedicated Server, Uploading an Existing World to your V Rising Server, How to Become an Admin on Your V Rising Dedicated Server, How to Quickly Join Your V Rising Dedicated Server, Adding Plugins To Your Valheim Server Using BepInEx, How to Quickly Find and Join Your Valheim Server, Adding an Allowlist to Your Valheim Server, Uploading an Existing World to Your Valheim Server, Use the Nodecraft Control Panel to Add Some Settings, Where to Find Information about Other Settings, Variables shown in the sample config files, General global setting for the entire game. Insurgency: Sandstorm Create and share custom maps, gamemodes and mutators for Insurgency: Sandstorm. As of the 1.1 update, the game developers introduced the ability to call votes. The map and scenario launching and the mutators are loading. MinimumEnemies and MaximumEnemies can now be adjusted on the fly and only adjust the base bot count, which the increase is counted on top of. Unfortunately, after a server is freshly installed, this incredibly important Game.ini config file will be completely blank inside. It cant load any Mutators, only took the right map/mode No comment were found matching the criteria specified. You can't play a map locally that you've downloaded just by having previously joined a serverthis gives you a black screen! All rights reserved. Yes, working now. The respawns can be disabled using bDisableRespawns=True. Members. Hey RediK1 every time I save a profile with "Append" option chosen, it immediately switches to "Do nothing" and does indeed do nothing. If you use the "append" method for writing to the Game.ini, it will automatically switch to "do nothing" after it writes to the Game.ini so you don't append to it again for future game sessions. Support Hours: Create as many profiles as you want as well as Mutator/Custom map presets that you can choose from between any of your profiles. These settings are added under the header [/Script/Insurgency.INSMultiplayerMode]shown above. Current/previous versions download directory. The Mutator tab also includes functionality to create preset groups of mutators to switch between. How to local play Insurgency: Sandstorm and have fun! Defaults will now be reset every time you update versions. No comment were found matching the criteria specified. Can you verify the mod is running? Unfortunately the friendly bots are only moving 10 steps forward and then back again. Also I haven't run into this specific problem so far but its how the middle field will automatically add Scenario_ before what I input in there, I'm guessing this would be real problematic if a mod's proper scenario name didn't include Scenario_ before the name of the map. The folder does not need to be in your Insurgency directory, just put it somewhere you will remember :). Now, you can only use travel command with map mods. These settings apply globally to all checkpoint scenarios. You can also end up seeing a very particular error screen that simply states the game can't finish loading because it lacks settings telling it what to load. If the settings aren't in a very specific format, the game generally completely ignores those settings. It shows up in the custom map list of the launcher correctly, but when I try loading it, the game eventually reverts to loading the previously-used official map. This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins. Alright. 0 is default. We suggest you try the comment list with no filter applied, to browse all available. You can also override the text file read by specifying -ModList=MyCustomModList.txt on the command line. Add API so that maps/modes can be dynamically added from the community (This will help so I don't have to update the launcher every time a new map or game mode is added to the base game). is it possible to change the bot count (default is 12v12) in local play push. Hey TayLord, very cool of you to build in a treshhold funtion! Why is a new billing system exciting? This has specific configuration support for checkpoint and survival/operation. air force epr rating scale brian steele bristol bateman skips def jam fight for ny blazin' moves list velocette factory records. Trust me, it was pretty tedious pasting all of these in here. I guess with local you'll be missing out on that cooperative experience with other players, which is definitely part of the fun. Some of the settings don't have any default values, and generally have a "fill-in-the-blank" label like "varies". - Unprecedented audio design with positional voice-chat for a heart-pounding atmosphere. A blank config file can cause interesting things to happen when you switch to certain game modes, like automatically and instantly losing a co-op scenario, because the game had no settings for the number of bots on the opposing team, how long the round was supposed to be, etc. Action Man: Killed 100 enemies in Checkpoint. Manage ammunition carefully, and use tactics and teamwork to navigate environments as you fight towards victory. If I enter "Push" in the Custom Scenario field, in the command line it will give me something along the lines of Push_security (not sure if i got it right). as well as the commandline argument The launcher is still a work in progress so any feedback will be much appreciated! This simply adds to that base bot count the quantity for objectives. So the Game.ini config file will need to be manually edited to add other settings. The technique worked for me. bEnablePVP=true You can go to your game.ini file under AppData on your pc and adjust the SoloEnemies for checkpoint or equivalent. The benefit of this approach is a mod with 2 positive ratings will not outrank one with 10 positive ratings but 2 negative. Added MinimumEnemy/MaximumEnemy support for coop. The spelling on these headers needs to be exact, and they are case sensitive (those upper case letters matter!) Hid HUD on round end, menu, and scoreboard. Or is it still not sync'ing? When you click on it, a text editor opens directly in the window. If you have a lot of settings, just make one continuous list under a single header. For some of these sub-settings, it's probably a better habit to completely delete them, if the main setting is disabled. post tribune gary obituaries. You may have to consult the Server Admin guides, and either delete or modify some settings so they are compatible. Updated the Experimental tab and changed it to Settings with experimental options within. @bottle there is a 12 vs 12 i think, just check out the gamemodes! How do you change bot counts in local play TDM, after multiple failed tries and reading misleading guides I finally found how to start a TDM 12v12 with bots.