You were such a great spirit, and Im blessed to have the encounters that I did have with you., Thank you for the joy you brought to this world, wrote Alexis season 6 cast mate Geles. When they arrived, they found a female who suffered from cardiac arrest, a public relations officer tells PEOPLE. Nooo, with a string of emojis. The Mannington Police Department confirmed Eddys death in a statement to E! On Instagram, Gianna added, Love and prayers to [Alexis] friends and family [and]AYTO fam today. RIP angel [Alexis]. 2023 Cinemaholic Inc. All rights reserved. Powered by WordPress.com VIP. I'm watching S6 for the first time and liked Keith until then. On Thursday, January 9, Alexis, 23, passed away. Alexis perfect match on the show, Anthony Martin, took to Instagram to share a photo of the two together and wrote: Woke up to some horrible news. #RecoveryRocks, Also that that month, she posed in front of the Community Recovery Center in West Virginia and wrote that she felt grateful to be clean & sober., The next month, Eddy revealed she got engaged to her boyfriend, Nate Lee. In Touch Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services. A hot new couple was revealed on the 'AYTO?' Or even just black out EVERY SINGLE DAY OF FILMING?!?!? Alexis final match at the end of the show wasAnthony Martin, but they did not date after the show ended. Want daily pop culture news delivered to your inbox? A family member tells us Alexis came home to her mom's house Wednesday night around 11 PM and seemed to be fine. Eddy was very open about her sobriety journey. Wednesday at 10/9c. The police received a call from Eddys home just before 7 a.m. Alexis is from West Virginia and she starred on season six ofAre You the One? Sound off, and find out what happens between the trio of lovebirds on an all-new episode of Are You The One? Your energy will be missed. i literally have no words i dont know what to say, RIP to the amazing Alexis Eddy. love triangle: Alexis, Keith and Joe. Alexis Eddy, 'Are You The One' cast member, dies at 23. Where is he? She was just 23-years-old at the time of her death. Im praying for your friends and family to get through this. This happened around 7 a.m. this morning, the Mannington Police Department said, as reported by E!. PM. Dont miss a new episode of #AYTO this Wednesday at 10/9c! How big are reality star salaries? [14] Diandra Delgado, Malcolm Drummer and Nurys Mateo appeared on the second season. For the first two weeks, Alexis pursued a relationship with Keith but soon began looking elsewhere for the one and even tested the waters with Ethan and Dimitri. Her grandmother Carol Efaw confirmed to Radar Online that her death was due to a drug overdose. She was 23. We received a call shortly before 7am this morning for a female in cardiac arrest, police confirmed toHollywoodLife. Rest In Peace Alexis Eddy, gone from us too soon. Therefore, Alexis and Keith entered the truth booth at the end of week 6. Kenya Scott, who appeared on season 7 of Are You the One? Keith stated in his sentiment that they tried a relationship after the show and they weren't right for each other at all. "If she would behave this way with me when I'm there, I can only imagine how she would be when I'm not there," he said. more Starring: Kamie Crawford TV14 Romance Reality TV Series 2014 hd MTV. Prayers to @lexoquence close friends and family. So very blessed today. In a separate Instagram post shared that same month, she added that she was grateful to be clean and sober., A post shared by Alexis Eddy (@lexoquence). Nononononono, this isnt real, Diandra, who was on Alexis season, wrote in all caps. Keithadilla is the result of Keith Lee's and Alexis Frost's menu hack that received love from fans all over the country (Image via Chipotle) The five exciting Quesadilla combinations that will be . Youre so amazing, may you Rest In Peace https://t.co/HDJqBrdO0s, Samantha McKinnon (@RamBamSam18) January 9, 2020, My heart is broken. RIP [Alexis]. [Alexis], you were the missing puzzle piece to our family. Alexis appears to have a lot of problems verbalizing how she feels and it's demonstrated in some abnormal behavior (e.g. RIP @lexoquence :/ Gone to soon. She was pronounced dead at the scene and its currently undergoing investigation. No foul play is suspected in Alexis tragic death, according toTMZs report. . © 2020 Global News, a division of Corus Entertainment Inc. Ex-husband of Edmonton soldier who tried to kill their children plans to sue Canadian military on Facebook, Ex-husband of Edmonton soldier who tried to kill their children plans to sue Canadian military on Twitter. Alexis, I hope that you are finally free of all of the pain you had in your heart., CourtneyLee (@CourtneyLee_91) January 9, 2020, Kristin Cavallari says producers regularly try to convince her to put her kids on 'Very Cavallari': 'No one will ever persuade us', Octomom's eight babies, now 10, take a photo together: 'This is a rare occurrence', 'Jeopardy!' She has also spoken about her struggles with substance on social media, and in September, said that she was sober. 6 Alexis was found dead in her home at age 23 Credit: Instagram 6 Alexis pinpointed the downfall of the relationship to when Keith took a trip to L.A.where he hooked up with none other thanCarolina, who was on season 5. If I can be an example of getting sober then I can be an example of starting over, she wrote on Twitter in August 2019. Wow ok Im just gonna stop all you boys right now, she tweeted Jan. 2. She caught a hold of it again. "Are You The One?" Season 9 Cast: Julia . In the most ambitious dating experiment ever attempted, 11 gorgeous single women and 11 hot single guys are put through an extensive and scientific matchmaking process to find their Perfect Match.. The site reports that the Are You The One? Alexis was showing him the flower on her back that says "live free" when she explained that it was for her cousin who was in prison for 15 years to life, and had been sentenced at 17 years old.. I am so [heartbroken] for your whole cast, she shared. Even host Terrence J was surprised by the . Just talked to Alexis recently. You were loved by so many. Keith and Alexis from "Are You the One?" Season 6 have both moved on. My heart is so sad. She was 23. But a love triangle divides the house. When the tragic news of Alexis death hit the internet, multiple stars of Are You The One? You will be so missed. is an American reality television series featuring a group of men and women are secretly paired into couples via a matchmaking algorithm. Alexis and her ongoing relationship drama with Keith made it impossible to see her working with Anthony, but the two ended up being a perfect match. She was 23 years old. RIP my girl. Police responded to a call for a woman in cardiac arrest on Thursday. Nooo. Alexis was a lost soul.. The Mannington Police. Alexis, you were definitely one of a kind, and I cant believe youre gone. pic.twitter.com/B1dRy8xhCN, TE EGE: O TE O 3 (@TheChallenge33) January 9, 2020, Alexis Eddy is the 1st person I ever openly talked to about my sexuality. I'm glad that they had that realization and closure instead of wondering what could have been. She revealed on-camera that her cousin was a convicted murderer, and she opened up about her own struggle with drug abuse. Cops say they responded to a call about a female . So very blessed today. Rest in peace, Alexis Eddy. Release year: 2016. She was pronounced dead at the scene and her body was transported to Fairmont Regional Medical Center. Alexis Eddy - Age, Bio, Faces and Birthday. Check out the gallery below to see all of the homages theAre You The One cast has paid to Alexis. Related: When they. After quite the dramatic ride on Are You the One?, the pair are actually still together! Everything We Know So Far, Click to Subscribe to Get Our Free HollywoodLife Daily Newsletter. Prayers to @lexoquence close friends and family. [18], Uche Nwosu and Clinton Moxam got married on September 4, 2021.[19]. Rest In Peace Alexis Eddy, gone from us too soon. Life is so short. On his Instagram Story, he added, We will miss you forever.. Are You the One? 3 seasons available (38 episodes) "Are You the One?" will select 10 single women and 10 single men who have had no luck in finding lasting love and will first conduct a thorough assessment, using a team of professional matchmakers, and psychologists. According to TMZ, the . so its no surprise that their volatile relationship remained up and downafter the show ended. Emoney, who shared the screen with the beautiful brunette on season 6 of the show, was one of the first to speak out. WTF is life right now. Read More: Where Was Are You the One Season 6 Filmed? But . Gorgeous, hormonally amped-up twentysomethings with nowhere to go and not much to do are bound to find themselves in all sorts of entertaining entanglements on these reality shows. Alexis' reaction to that? Everything We Know So Far, Beautiful Nature-Inspired Baby Names Used By Celebrity Parents, Did Vanderpump Rules Tom Cheated on Ariana With Raquel? Rest in paradise, love., Rest in peace to this beautiful soul, season 5 star Tyranny shared. @alexis.frost @alexis.frost this has been one of my faves ever since it was suggested . I've said this before, Keith and Alexis is that relationship that you have when you're young- it's so toxic, very passionate, and just a whirlwind of emotions but you break up but still hope "maybe one day". See the 'Counting On' Kids' Houses, Look How Much the Little Couple's Kids Will and Zoey Have Grown Up, Every Look From the Kardashian-Jenner Family at the 2021 Met Gala, Take a Tour of All the Houses (and Apartments) the Duggars Call Home, Janelle Loves How Christines Boyfriend David Treats Her, Return to Amish's Sabrina and New BF Are 'Happy' After Baby No. "If I think you're going to hurt me in any way shape or form, I'm going to beat you to the punch.". News. Former MTV's Are You The One? premiered on September 20, 2017. also responded to the news. season 6, has died, West Virginias Mannington Police Department confirms to PEOPLE. Related: She was 23. cast members and others remembered her. She was only 23 years old. The MTV alumna later deleted the engagement announcement and had not posted photos with Lee after sharing that she said yes! As recently as Jan. 2, she posted about dating and in December, she tweeted about looking for boyfriends online. One of Alexis family members also told the site that the reality star arrived home (at her mothers house) on the evening of Jan. 8 and seemed to be fine., MTV is deeply saddened to hear about the tragic loss of Alexis Eddy. But Harvard . By Chris Williams: Errol Spence Jr turns 33 years old tomorrow, hasn't fought almost a year since April 2022, and there's no word when/if he's still fighting Keith Thurman at . However, viewers should note that the police never released an official statement confirming that as a reason for her passing. Moreover, Alexis and Keith Klebacher felt an instant spark during their first meet and quickly took to each other. Alexis Eddy, Are You The One cast member, dies at 23. Alexis Eddy, a former cast member of MTV's Are You the One?, has died at 23. She was just 23-years-old at the time of her death. Theyve Had an Inappropriate Relationship For Months, How Black Creators Can Expand Their Network with LinkedIn. While Alexis and Keith were drawn to one another from day one (hello, Boom Boom Room), their mutual trust issues kept them from building a deeper connection. Get a roundup of the most important and intriguing national stories delivered to your inbox every weekday. Truly gone too soon. This is so heartbreaking. She is not hurting anymore at least., Over the past year, theAYTO star had been documenting her sobriety journey online, sharing updates with her friends and followers and adding the #RecoveryRocks hashtag to her Twitter bio. star Alexis Eddy has died at 23 after telling her "perfect match" she had beaten her drug and alcohol demons. The season six couple was never a confirmed a no-match during the process, but didn't end up being each other's perfect match either after dating on and off . "Those shows mess up kids," Efaw added, claiming the show encouraged her addiction. Sending my prayers and condolences to those who loved her!! Keith admitted that he was crushing on Carolina before even going on the show, and revealed that he slid right into her DMs with a message about her dog. In the week following Alexis and Keith's videos, Chipotle said it saw more than 30.6 million views, 3.7 million likes, 47,200 comments, and 69,500 shares of viral TikTok content about the Steak . NJ | Virginia Tech Alum Posts Reels Videos Tagged She was pronounced dead at the scene and her body was transported to Fairmont Regional Medical Center, the statement continued. MTVs Are You the One season 6 introduced Alexis Eddy, who soon became a fan-favorite cast member because of her charm and innate wit. LSU Tigers guard Alexis Morris (45) poses for a photo with LSU President William Tate and his wife Kim Cash Tate following the win over the Mississippi State Bulldogs on Sunday, February 26, 2023. Alexis Eddy and Keith Klebacher also seemed to have a connection during the season but eventually broke up. In one post, the reality star smiled alongside her father. Platinum-selling songwriter, producer, composer, and vocalist, Alexis Kesselman, had a smash hit last year with Joji's "Glimpse of Us", which topped the Spotify Global and US charts, and landed in the Top 10 of the Billboard Hot 100. Besides, while on the show, Alexis even developed a close connection with Keith Klebacher, and viewers believed their relationship would stand the test of time. Rest easy., Dimitri, from season 6, wrote, Im at a loss for words. how much of italy did napoleon conquer keith are you the one alexis . If youre new to the MTV show or a longtime fan wanting to rewatch, theres no time like the present to binge. Alexis had been open about her struggle. Im sending love and prayers to you and your family., Shocked and heartbroken hearing the news this morning, season 6 star Uche wrote. street, Markham caregiver plans to travel, possibly buy new home after $60M lottery win, Second B.C. Just dont even know how to feel right now. During her time onAre You The One?, Alexis opened up about her cousin being a convicted murder. From: United States of America. Hence, fans were all the more surprised when news about Alexiss death surfaced in January 2020. Alexis claimed that Keith still texted her that he wanted to be together after that, but that she soon found out he was also having Carolina come visit him in New Jerseyat the same time! Keith andAlexis were the most drama-filled couple on season six of Are You The One? Alexis Eddy, known for her role on the MTV series "Are You The One?," was found dead in West Virginia. I have Disney+ is not a dating quality and NO, Im not going to come lay at your house with you on a first, second, or third date. She was pronounced dead on the scene. premiered on September 20, 2017. It seemed like Alexis was wholly committed to the fight and well on her way to recovery, which made the news of her death in January 2020 even more shocking. Prayers out to everyone that got to experience this amazing soul. A star of US reality TV show Are You The One? MTV reality star, Alexis Eddy, is dead at the age of 23, according to TMZ. Are You the One? Hook up with people on national television? RIP, angel, we love TF out of you., This is absolutely heartbreaking, said season 7s Sam. Unfortunately, it seems like the world of reality TV negatively affected Alexis well-being, as she took to social media and did not hold her criticism back while talking about the season 7 auditions. Call your loved ones. As per our current Database, Alexis Eddy is still alive (as per Wikipedia, Last update: May 10, 2020). Let the people you care about know you care. My heart goes out to theAYTO fam and everyone else who knew Alexis, season 8 star Paige tweeted. Her grandmother, Carol Efaw, told Radar Online that her granddaughters death was an overdose. because of her hard-partying ways and controversial backstory. He was quickly joined by season 5s Gianna Hammer, season 2sBriana LaCuesta and season 7sKenya Scott. The sixth season of MTV's reality dating series Are You the One? She caught a lot of attention for her dysfunctional relationship with Keith Klebacher. Apply here for season 7 of #AYTO! she tweeted in March 2018 after seeing a casting call for the series. Rest easy, queen., In addition to sharing a broken heart emoji in response to theAYTO accounts tweet, Kareem, who was on Alexis season, wrote simply, This st got me fked up, man. Heartbreaking news came in Jan. 2020 when it was announced that Are You The One? 's Ethan Cohen Says He Spoke to Costar Alexis Eddy Day Before Her Death, Aaron Carter Listed His Home for Sale a Month Before Sudden Death to Start a 'New Chapter', Lindsay Lohan Says She Has a 'Lot of Love' for Aaron Carter as She Remembers Ex Days After His Death, Aaron Carter 'Never Really Dealt with a Lot of Trauma' from Sister and Father's Deaths, Says Source, 'RHOC' 's Braunwyn Windham-Burke Celebrates 1,000 Days Sober: 'I've Been Through a Lot', Matthew Perry Apologizes After Questioning Why Keanu Reeves 'Still Walks Among Us', Matthew Perry on Dating Julia Roberts in the '90s: It 'Had Been Too Much for Me', Lindsay Hubbard and Carl Radke's Relationship Timeline, Macklemore Says He's 694 Days Clean After Relapse in Summer 2020, Cheryl Burke 'Very Proud' of Her Sobriety Journey, Hopes to Be Sober the 'Rest of My Life', Eminem Details His Recovery from Near-Fatal Overdose, Says He Took '75-80' Valium a Night During Detox, Lady A's Charles Kelley Thanks Fans for Support on His 'Journey to Sobriety' After Tour Postponement.