Double it for more. You might also like to check out our recipe for Hawaiian banana bread. Add the eggs, oil, mashed bananas, milk and vanilla. Step 1: In a large bowl, take the cake mix with flour and baking powder and whisk to properly mix. Cool until spreading consistency. Its all about baking for beginners. 1 cup milk. Cake mix banana bread is the easiest banana bread recipe ever and is so good! check out our recipe for Hawaiian banana bread. No votes so far! Easy Kits & Mega Cookies. Beat at low speed with electric mixer until moistened. Its also a great baking recipe for kids. 5 Secrets to Old-Fashioned Southern Cooking. I used a can of Cream Cheese Frosting for the glaze. Using a mixer, mash bananas in a medium mixing bowl until there are no lumps. Sharing her old fashioned dishes and our special memories! Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour 10 inch Bundt pan or tube pan. Available Sizes: 15.25 oz. Made these this am. Our mission is to share southern recipes that are easy and delicious, along with down-home dishes your grandmother would have made. Beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 2 minutes. If you give our Banana Pecan Cake a try, let us know what you think! Ive made these a few times for my kids and husband. It doesnt require much effort to convert cake mix to muffins. The heat from the oven will not only brown the skins, but will also cause the bananas to release more sugar, making them riper, sweeter, and ready for baking. Baking Instructions: Step 1 Prep: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F for metal and glass pan (s), 325 degrees F for dark or coated pan (s) (Add 3-5 minutes to bake time 8 Amazing Types of Italian Cookies You Need To Know, 6 Different Types of Cream Cheese Pie and How to Cook Them, Gorgeous Philly Cheesesteak Recipe in 2021, Everything about Smoked Pulled Pork in 2021, FOOD NETWORK CHICKEN PAD THAI KIT RECIPES, HOW TO MAKE POWDERED FOOD COLORING RECIPES, ROLLED STUFFED FLANK STEAK RECIPE RECIPES, SOUTH LAKE TAHOE RESTAURANTS WITH A VIEW RECIPES, PORK CHOPS WITH TOMATO SOUP AND RICE RECIPES, CANDIED SWEET POTATO RECIPE BAKED RECIPES, 1 package(s) 1 package duncan hines signature banana supreme calke mix, 1 3/4 package(s) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling. Once the cake has cooled and the glaze has cooled to a good consistency, you can either drizzle it onto the cake with a spoon, or you can load it into a disposable piping bag with the tip snipped away. However, with the additional add ins, it does feel a lot like you are making a scratch recipe! Adding bananas to cake mix has been a thing for a while now. Otherwise the taste was extremely delish and ill keep this recipe for future reference. Line muffin pan with muffins liners (or spray with nonstick cooking spray) and set aside. Beat at low speed with electric mixer until moistened. Thank you for the 5-star review. Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. Now they are healthy lol kids raved about them. Chocolate, Banana. By using cake mix, you cut down on the need to measure or sift anything. Pour into prepared pan. [] Best Banana Cake Recipe With Sour Cream from 4 Ingre nt Cake Mix Banana Muffins. Pour batter into pan. With this simple hack, your bananas will be ready for baking in 1 to 2 days. Here are just a few of our favorites: Banana Chocolate Chip Cake with Peanut Butter Frosting. Mix all ingredients on low speed until all cake mix is moistened, Increase to medium speed for about 2 minutes, stopping to scrape sides down with a spatula. Preheat oven to 350F. Spray two 8-inch round pans with baking spray. Beat 2 minutes at medium speed. Banana cake is very moist and, as cakes should be. Theres just way too much batter for that. This recipe yields 18 muffins exactly. Theres so many things that you can make with it and yellow cake mix recipes always turn out great for me. Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray two 8-inch round pans with baking spray. 1 pkg (15.25 oz each) Duncan Hines Dolly Parton's Southern Style Banana Cake Mix. What should I make for dinner tonight? If you don't want to make fresh whipped cream, this cake tastes great if you just frost with entire container of buttercream frosting! Rolo Candy, vanilla, Duncan Hines Cake Mix, Rolo Candy, grated orange peel and 4 more . These are just a few- you can find even more by scrolling through our Cake Recipes Section! Recipe Instructions In a food mixer take the flour and baking powder and blend to make a smooth powderThen add in the eggs and sugar to make a fluffy creamPlace in a preheated 350-degrees oven and bake for 30 minutes Estimated Reading Time: 4 . 6. Probably 25 30 minutes. Spray a 9 x 5 loaf pan with cooking spray. Cook on medium heat, stirring until pecans are toasted. Sprinkle 2/3 cup of mixture over batter in pan. Conagra Brands, Inc. All Rights Reserved. butter or margarine, melted. 2-inch pan. Beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 2 minutes. Insanely Good Recipes is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC associates program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Step 3 Bake: Bake in center of oven following chart below. It is soft, decadent, and has wonderful banana flavor. When I am rushed for time and want to make a desert that is not only easy, but also moist and delicious, I almost always go for this banana nut bread. Awesome! In same . Comment * document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a7bd21cf92b75c052f5e039dc0729491" );document.getElementById("be52ca374e").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Attachment Pour the batter in the bundt pan and bake for 45-50 minutes or until a wooden skewer/toothpick comes out clean or with just a few crumbs attached. Top with 12 slices of banana. You can thank the oil/butter for that and the bananas too, of course. For cake, combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, banana, oil and water in large bowl. Another reason youll want to use over-ripe bananas is that they are so mushy, theyre effortless to mash. Grease a 913-inch or disposable foil pan with oil or butter. This ultra moist Banana Pecan Bundt Cake with Caramel Glaze has the perfect combination of flavors- and it all starts with a cake mix! Theres no need for flour, baking soda, and baking powder! They were delicious! Golden cake mix, eggs, vanilla frosting, ripe banana, vegetable oil 3.915 Banana Foster Upside Down Cake 1 hr 20 min Banana cake mix, sour cream, dark brown sugar, dark rum, lemon juice No reviews Butter Pecan Banana Cake Recipe 1 hr 15 min Golden cake mix, bananas, eggs, vanilla extract 5.01 Hummingbird Cake {A Cake Mix Recipe} Add the cake mix and gently mix until combined. Step up your kitchen skills and get exciting new recipes delivered to your inbox! The next time its a busy morning and youre short on time, just make some easy cake mix banana muffins for breakfast. We love them!! Mash bananas, add cake mix and eggs to a mixing bowl and mix with mixer until ingredients are wet. cake mix, vanilla essence, butter, cocoa powder, salt, baking soda and 6 more. Here is a quick rundown of our steps! Otherwise, your glaze will be gritty. If you need to mix , Food trends, easy recipes and healthy meal ideas to help you cook smarter, You can use any flavor box mix. Blend cake mix, 1 cup milk, eggs, melted butter and 3 tablespoons pudding mix in a large bowl with an electric mixer on low speed until moistened, about 30 seconds. I added walnuts and chocolate chips. Preheat your oven to 150 degrees Celsius or 350 degrees F. Whisk the dry ingredients: cake mix, confectioners sugar, and instant pudding mix in a large bowl using an electric mixer. 1 (15.25 ounce box) Duncan Hines Signature Spice Cake Mix 2 eggs Instructions Mash bananas, add cake mix and eggs to a mixing bowl and mix with mixer until ingredients are wet. Remove from heat and mix in the powdered sugar until completely dissolved. Divide batter evenly into pans. Note: I stirred in 1 cup each of maple flavored chips and walnut pieces to my batter sprinkling a few on top before baking. eggs, strawberries, egg, cream cheese, powdered sugar, melted butter and 1 more. I believe food should be delicious and healthy eating doesn't have to be complicated! Let me walk you through it step by step: Preheat oven to 350F. Conagra Brands, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Plus, there is such a variety of flavours in these recipes, so you are sure to find something for you. For this recipe, we are transforming a simple box of yellow cake mix into an amazing banana pecan cake that nobody would ever guess wasn't from scratch. Stir in banana, pecans and cherries. By creating a profile and answering a few questions, we can transform your experience on Ready Set Eat into one thats tailored to your cooking style and tastes. Mash bananas, add cake mix (do not make cake, youre just using the mix) and eggs to a mixing bowl and mix with mixer until ingredients are wet. If youd like to avoid this, line the bottom of your airtight container with paper towel before placing the muffins inside. So make sure to add it to your list of overripe banana recipes! I did not need the entire cup of caramel for our glaze-- but the leftovers can be kept in the refrigerator in an airtight container up to 2 weeks. This will give you more control and I find it easier. In large mixing bowl . When it comes to working with doctored cake mixes, the options are endless. Muffin Mix. Beat in the cake mix and flour. Grease and flour 10 inch Bundt or tube pan. Nothing complicated over here. In a separate bowl combine cake mix, eggs, oil, and water. Remove from pans and cool completely. Stir into frosting. Bake times may vary- check the cake as it approaches the 45 minute mark and adjust time accordingly. Believe me, Ive tried because I love me some bakery style muffins but unfortunately it does not work out. CHOCOLATE BANANA CAKE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES I used Duncan Hines devil's food boxed cake mix, four bananas and the amount called for on the back of the box for the eggs and oil. Mix together the bananas, eggs, and oil then stir in the cake mix. Let the frosting cool completely before slicing. Gluten Free Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies, 22 Of the Best Ideas for Banana Cake Recipe with sour Cream Best Round Up Recipe Collections, Double Chocolate Chip Banana Brownie Muffins. To make the cake batter, start by adding the cake mix into a large mixing bowl. You can also spray the sides with non-stick cooking or baking spray. PINTEREST,FACEBOOK,INSTAGRAM, andTWITTER Thanks! Beat on medium speed 2 minutes. It is delicious with coffee or milk and children as well as adults will love it. Invert onto cooling rack. The muffins turned out sooo good. Thanks for the recipe. Cake Mix | Duncan Hines Cake Mix Bake someone happy! I love running, cooking, and curling up with a good book! Thanks for leaving a review. Youd never guess a cake mix was involved. The most recent one I used for a crowd of teenage kids was chocolate cake mix, 8 Amazing Types of Italian Cookies You Need To Know, 6 Different Types of Cream Cheese Pie and How to Cook Them, Gorgeous Philly Cheesesteak Recipe in 2021, Everything about Smoked Pulled Pork in 2021, CHICKEN ALA KING CROCK POT RECIPE RECIPES, PILLSBURY CINNAMON ROLLS RECIPE FROM SCRATCH RECIPES, RECIPE FOR PINEAPPLE UPSIDE DOWN CAKE RECIPES, WHAT IS THE BEST 4 CUP COFFEE MAKER RECIPES, TZATZIKI RANCH GREEK YOGURT DRESSING RECIPES, BEST ICE CREAM RECIPES FOR CUISINART RECIPES, CAN YOU MAKE CUPCAKES IN A TOASTER OVEN RECIPES. Grease pan & place on cookie sheet covered in tinfoil. Add buttercream frosting and mix on low speed an additional 10 seconds or until fully combined. Combine streusel ingredients. Thats great to hear! 37 Recipes. Add batter and bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 45 to 50 minutes testing center to see if done. Weight Watchers Pumpkin Banana cake in . I used the Betty Crocker yellow cake mix but you can also use Duncan Hines or Pillsbury. Our Banana Pudding Cake recipe takes everyone's favorite pot-luck dessert and layers it with moist banana cake for a combination that cannot be beat! So easy to whip up a batch. Spread 3/4 of batter evenly in greased and floured 10-inch tube pan. Add one egg at a time and keep beating at high speed. You'll have more control of the drizzle if you use a piping bag (or ziplock bag with the corner snipped away) but either way will be delicious! Reduce the mixer speed to low and pour the melted butter. Makes 1 cup caramel. Arriving this March, this Dolly Parton x Duncan Hines collab includes two cake mixes and two frostings, all of which are said to be inspired by Dolly's favorite family recipes. Baking with kids can be so stressful but with recipes like this one it can actually be really fun. Signature Pineapple Supreme Cake Mix. Its great, but sometimes I just dont have the time. Another one was yellow cake mix, 2 tspn Almond flavoring and tiny choc chips. Frost entire cake with whipped cream frosting. Add a couple of drops of pink food colouring to 2 containers of the cream cheese frosting. You can find the full recipe further down in this post, but here are our steps! Im Kim. Chocolate Cake mix-DYE Chocolate Cake Mix Zuranaz Recipe. Grease and flour 10-inch Bundt or tube pan. My third time making in four weeks. Bake them for about 15 to 30 minutes and see the difference. While cake is baking, place 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans and butter in skillet. Oh, no. Place one cooled cake layer on serving plate. Wouldn't make again. Have you ever tried a brown sugar glaze? SHARING OUR PASSION WITH THE NEXT GENERATION, Mrs. Butterworths EPIC Fruity Pebbles Waffles, How to Use Google Calendar for Meal Planning, How to Use Ready Set Eat for Meal Planning. Required fields are marked *. Slice 2 of the banana's and place the slices on top of butter/ sugar. You can upload: image. Pumpkin Spice Cake & Cupcake Recipe and Pumpkin Toppers. PUDDING FILLING: Pour remaining pudding mix into a small bowl. They absolutely love these muffins. Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Brown sugar does not dissolve as fast as powdered sugar does, so youll need to give it several minutes to cook. The mixes are . This delicious banana doctored cake mix recipe is so easy to make! Mix on low speed to blend increasing to medium speed for 1 minute. Scoop batter into the muffin pan filling the cups 3/4 of the way full. Bake for 1 hour. This might just be the number one question that we ask ourselves almost daily over here. With a bunch of bananas and the ever-reliable yellow cake mix, youll be able to pull off this extra moist and flavorful banana cake. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder. You can also use: Also, you can easily make this recipe gluten free by using gluten free cake mix or make it sugar free by using sugar free cake mix! Ingredients 1 - Box Duncan Hines Yellow Cake Mix 2 - Ripe Medium Bananas (Mashed) 2 - Large Eggs 1/2 - Cup Water 1/3 - Cup Canola Oil 3/4 - Cup Chopped Walnuts Note: If using the Duncan Hines Butter Cake Mix, substitute the 1/3 cup of canola oil with 1/2 stick of softened margarine or butter. I found your recipe for the banana coffee cake muffins and made them. 2 tbsp. I will be trying cranberries next. New to Amazon. When the caramel glaze has cooled to the desired consistency, load it into a piping bag with the tip snipped away (or ziplock bag with a corner snipped away) and apply to the cooled cake. You can add whatever you like to your recipe. (It tastes so good it won't last that long!) RECIPE: BUTTER PECAN BANANA CAKE | DUNCAN HINES CANADA Combine cake mix, eggs, bananas, oil, sugar, milk and vanilla extract in large bowl. i tried out the recipe with Duncan Hines cake mix. And even though you might be able to tell the difference, the kids wont! The Ladies behind The Southern Lady Cooks. This site originated in 2008 by our mother, Judy Yeager. 6 dessert recipes made with Duncan Hines cake mix (1978) 6 days ago clickamericana.com Show details . ~Cupcake Tutorials for BHG.com. You can add whatever you like to your recipe. Do not preheat oven. Fun Cakes and Cupcakes for Father's Day! Pour into prepared pan. Dont worry, it will taste just as if you made it completely from scratch. Cool completely. Duncan Hines Southern Style Banana Cake Mix Bundled with Duncan HInes Creamy Buttercream Frosting and Jello Banana Cream Instant Pudding. I love mini muffins. As for the leavener, banana cake uses both baking powder and baking soda, while banana bread only uses baking soda. With this Butter Pecan Banana Cake recipe you'll create complementary textures and flavors thanks to our Duncan Hines Golden Yellow Cake Mix complete with soft, ripe bananas and crunchy, buttery pecans. You can speed things up by placing the bananas in a paper bag along with ripe apples. Question on the cake mix mix the dry cake mix with the rest of the ingredients is this correct? Want banana cake today? Now, in 2022 its a full family affair. Awesome! Just keep an eye on them. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes. If youre in the mood to make banana cake, but dont want the tedious clean-up that comes after baking, just make one using a cake mix! Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | Contact Us, Cherry Cobbler with Cake Mix (Easy Recipe). Reserve 1 cup of dry cake mix. Frost cake and sprinkle additional pecans on top if desired. After cooling the cake in the pan on a wire rack for about 10 minutes, flip the pan onto a foil-wrapped cake cardboard and allow the cake to cool a bit more before wrapping with plastic wrap and then tightly with foil. Spray a 9 x 5 loaf pan with cooking spray. Thank you for leaving a comment, Shane. 2 tsp cinnamon. Whisk in 1 cup cold milk and let stand for about a minute, until it is very thick. If you havent, then this recipe is a must-try! Bake according to the time on the back of the package and then let cupcakes cool. Recipe: Butter Cake | Duncan Hines Canada 1 day ago duncanhines.ca Show details . Cool in pan for 25 minutes. See ingredients, nutrition, and other product information here Buy Now Tell your friends: Featured Recipe Banana Pudding Cake It's so versatile and delicious. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The cake mix takes care of everything for us. Place cupcake liners in the pan. Spread pudding filling evenly over cake. Spread pudding filling evenly over cake. Mine turned out way too moist almost fell apart I think my bananas were too large thus more moisture next time I ll use Remove from pans and cool completely. Using butter will yield muffins that are more rich in flavor. Easy, healthy recipes your family will love! This time I chopped fresh strawberries for a strawberry banana muffin. Youre very welcome, Joyce! It can be kept in the refrigerator in an airtight container up to 2 weeks. This banana cake with cake mix is the perfect shortcut to your favorite treat! Thanks so much for stopping by today! We also participate in affiliate programs with Thrive Market, Shareasale, and other sites. The iconic Dolly Parton is back together again with Duncan Hinesbringing new swag, new mixes, and good ol' southern favorites to all you bakers and fans! I share recipes for people who LOVE good food, but want to keep things simple :). Youll find that these two have the same ingredients, except for the flour and leavening agent. Recipes 246 Show detail Preview View more . 00 ($0.38/Ounce) FREE delivery Thu, Mar 9 . You Will Need: 1 cup water; 3 large eggs; 1/3 cup vegetable oil. Add the light brown sugar, heavy cream, salt, vanilla extract, and light corn syrup. Something Swanky. Muffins came out great. Hi! Dont forget to pin cake mix banana bread. Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes. Do not eat raw batter. Theyre very similar, though. Who wouldve ever thought that you could make banana muffins with cake mix? Key Lime Pie Ice Cream & Push Pops + a Swee Treats Duncan Hines giveaway! Then you have come to the right place, we have rounded up 21 duncan hines banana cake mix recipes that we have shared over the years. Submit recipe. $30.00 $ 30. Get all the tasty news from Duncan Hines; new product announcements, recipes, exciting brandinformation and more. As you can probably tell from this baking blog Ive got going here, I enjoy baking from scratch. Cover with another skillet and simmer on low for 10-15 minutes. Park Your Brooms! Still the best. 50 . Note: Do not try to get 12 large muffins out of this batter. They're made without baking soda, baking powder, milk or butter, and all you need is one bowl and 5 minutes to mix it all together. Step 1: Prepare the Cake Batter. Crush 6 cookies and sprinkle over bananas and pudding. Small to medium bananas or decrease my butter to 1/4 c other than that they were very yummy just fell apart due to moisture I think ! Let the banana cake cool completely in the pan. Bake 26 to 30 minutes, until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. That makes sense. Watch Full Seasons TV Schedule As I said, youll want to use over-ripe bananas when making a banana cake for maximum banana flavor. Product details. banana pudding, cream cheese frosting, dipping chocolate, butter and 10 more. Notes Mix together cake mix, eggs and oil in a large bowl. Grease and flour 10 inch Bundt or tube pan. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); These turned out great! Beat at low speed with electric mixer until moistened. Too much oil in the tops of the muffins, no banana taste whatesoever. Add the eggs, oil, mashed bananas, milk and vanilla. Cool completely. Yes, this cake can be frozen- in fact, as long as they are tightly wrapped, all of our cakes can be frozen with great results! Web 1 Duncan Hines deluxe yellow cake mix 4 eggs 1 box powdered sugar 1 stick of butter (melted) 1 8oz pkg of cream cheese Directions Pat together cake mix, 2 large eggs, and 421 Show detail Preview View more Invert onto cooling rack. DO NOT over mix. Divide batter evenly into pans. Slice and Serve! Ive never frozen these before so Im not sure how well they freeze but I believe if you wrap them tightly in foil or plastic then place them in a freezer bag, they should freeze just fine. And you already know if its an easy baking recipe for kids then its an easy baking recipe for beginners too. Cool on wire rack 15 minutes. Pour batter into prepared pan. However, you actually dont have to use yellow cake mix. Pour batter into pan. A Roundup. Melrose Family. So yeah, this is a kid-friendly recipe. If you don't want to make fresh whipped cream, this cake tastes great if you just frost with entire container of buttercream frosting! I will be making these again. 2016 - 2022 Beat Bake Eat. My grandsons cant get enough! We are sorry that this post was not useful for you! Once thawed, they will taste as fresh as the day that they were frozen. Bake at 350 degrees F for 55 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Bake it in 2 small loaf pans for about 40 mins at 350 degrees. Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. Blend cake mix, 1 cup milk, eggs, melted butter and 3 tablespoons pudding mix in a large bowl with an electric mixer on low speed until moistened, about 30 seconds. Baking (and clean up) has never been this easy. Use the recipe to make jumbo muffins (per hubbys request). Stir to blend, try to keep mixture off the sides of the pan. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. 10 Fun Christmas Baking Recipes for Kids! 2. I am giving you the recipe for how I made the bread in the photos but you can use other cake mixes and additions that you pick for your family. Stir in 1 cup chopped pecans. Get creative with your dessert ideas or create one of Dolly's favorite recipes featured on the box. The batter will be very runny but don't worry, the cake will be light and moist. Once the mixture begins to boil, reduce the heat to low. Moist and flavorful! Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). 16 Oz with Carter N Chloe recipe card , bundle set of 4. PUDDING FILLING: Pour remaining pudding mix into a small bowl. For cake, combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, banana, oil and water in large bowl. Im so happy to hear that, Kim! If you love banana cakes like we do, you are going to want to try these other delicious banana cakes as well! Thanks so much for leaving a comment. There are literally only 4 ingredients in this recipe. Ingredients: 10 (banana .. eggs .. juice .. milk .. oil .. sugar .) Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray two 8-inch round pans with baking spray. If youre looking for an easy cake recipe, youll definitely go bananas for this one. Ingredients 1 box of Duncan Hines White cake mix 3 whole eggs 4 mashed bananas (3 frozen 1 fresh) 1 cup walnut pieces (optional) Directions Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit Mix together cake mix, eggs and bananas and walnut until well blended. Cool in pan for 25 minutes. These muffins turned out so fluffy and moist. Pour the frosting over the cooled cake. Prep the baking pan and set aside. Crush 6 vanilla wafer cookies and sprinkle over bananas and pudding. The key to making a successful banana cake is to use over-ripe bananas. Beat in water and sour cream. Youll want those skins to be brown, not just spotty. Please enter your email address and click submit.You will be sent an email with a re-set password link within a few minutes. I have baked these Double Chocolate Chip Banana Brownie Muffins many times, for people that live in my building, with. All rights reserved | Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy, Ladybugs & Honey Bees! All you really need to do to make this easy banana bread is mash your bananas, mix in your eggs, and then mix in the cake mix. 3. 1 cup milk. Bring to a full boil, stirring constantly with a whisk. Spray a 9 x 5 loaf pan with cooking spray. Combine cake mix, eggs, bananas, oil, sugar, milk and vanilla extract in large bowl. Scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl and mix for another minute. Add mashed banana. (15.25 ounce box) Duncan Hines Signature Spice Cake Mix. Visit this site for details: http://www.beatbakeeat.com []. Baileys Toffee Pecan Cake- a Doctored Mix, Peppermint Patty Cake-Doctored Cake Mix Recipe. Top with second cake layer and press gently to secure. In the mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients: cake mix, flour, light brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder and salt. 1 box Yellow Cake Mix, sifted (We used Duncan Hines )- I like to sift the mix. To start, preheat your oven to 350F (180C). Cake mix banana bread is only 3 ingredients but you can add any kind of nuts, raisins or chips if you want to this bread. Were Leigh and Anne! Chocolate Chip Pecan Cake- Doctored Cake Mix, Butterscotch Layer Cake- Doctored Cake Mix, Your email address will not be published. Mine took a bit longer to cook, but it could be because my bananas were on the large side. Banana. Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes. I like to wrap my cakes while they are still a bit warm if I am baking in advance. This easy caramel glaze recipe has become our favorite over the years. This is why I always keep a box of cake mix on hand because there are so many ways that you can use it as a shortcut and this easy recipe is a great example. flavoring, eggs, oil, chips, cake mix. Cool in pan 25 minutes. FROSTING: In a medium bowl, whip heavy cream using handheld mixer on high speed for 3 minutes or until stiff peaks form. I'm Kim. Makes 1 loaf. Pour the batter into the greased pan. Grease sides and bottom of pan (s) and flour lightly. This cake mix banana muffin recipe is a keeper and is a go-to because it turns out perfect every time! So yummy . We have scratch recipes as well as doctored mixes and so many delicious flavor combinations! Here are a few more favorite cake recipes for you to try that start with a simple box of cake mix! This moist Banana Pecan Bundt Cake with Caramel Glaze has amazing flavor and texture- and it all starts with a cake mix! They cant get enough of them. For this cake, we used a 10 cup bundt pan. Heres how to ripen those bananas much faster. Use baking cups for cupcakes. In a separate mixing bowl, dump all of the remaining ingredients, except the walnuts and blend with a mixer for 1 minute. Bake at 350 degrees F for 55 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Dont head to the bakery just yet! We like to defrost our cakes on the kitchen counter while still wrapped for about 30-45 minutes until condensation has formed on the foil. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 4 - 10 minutes. New to Amazon. This is just a really easy cake mix muffin recipe to have in your back pocket and its an awesome way to improve cake mix. This banana cake is extremely moist, tender, and full of banana flavor. You can freeze the banana cake anywhere from a few hours to a few months and they will taste the exact same! Theyll never be better than the real thing but they still taste pretty good and theyre great for when youre short on time.